奖励截止至下下期更新时
前3章回顾:
Chapter1:
Chapter2:
Chapter3:
上期故事:
Chapter4- The Rabbit Sends in a Little Bill
本期故事内容:
So she-----1------one of the cakes, and was delighted to find that she began shrinking directly. As soon as she was-----2------ to get through the door, she ran out of the house, and found quite a crowd of little animals and birds waiting outside. The poor little Lizard, Bill, was in the middle, being held up by two guinea-pigs, who were giving it something out of a bottle. They all-----3------ at Alice the but she ran off as hard as she could, and soon found herself safe in a thick wood.
`The first thing I've got to do,' said Alice to herself, as she wandered about in the wood, `is to grow to and the second thing is to find my way into that lovely garden. I think that will be the best plan.'
答案:
-----------------------回复可见内容-----------------------
可以查看更多内容,还可鉯进行评论。
(89%归隐中。。。)
-----------------------仅楼主可见内容-----------------------
(Donnie 冬妮?沪江)
(從遠處看,大多數東西都美麗動人。)
-----------------------僅楼主可见内容-----------------------
1.swallowed
2.smaller
3.made a rush
答题用时:[00:42]
(Come on, baby!)
`The first thing I've got to do,' said Alice to herself, as she wandered about in the wood, `is to grow to and the second thing is to find my way into that lovely garden. I think that will be the best plan.'
(笨蛋虽笨,但还有更笨的人为他们鼓掌。)
(enjoy your life~)
答题用时:[05:39]
1、swallowed
2、smaller
3、made a rush答题用時:[01:14]
(萌萌萌。。。萌昏了)
-----------------------仅楼主可见內容-----------------------
(积沙成塔的过程本就这么平凡)
-----------------------仅樓主可见内容-----------------------
-----------------------仅楼主鈳见内容-----------------------
(研究发现--态度差可能是由无知导致的)
(天天天忝天天天)
(为天地立心 为生民立命 为万世开太平)
-----------------------仅楼主鈳见内容-----------------------
(返程的逡巡)
-----------------------僅楼主可见内容-----------------------
(高山流水)
smaller:made a rush
swallowed
smaller
made a rush
答题用时:[02:32]
(AA:皇上回宫啦~~)
smaller
made a rush
(fighting~坚持就是胜利)
(没囿理由)
感到交的看视频kdl电了看到没,到昆明的kdj的肯定慬得了大量劳动力的得到的啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦
答题用时:[00:36]
-----------------------仅樓主可见内容-----------------------
swallowed small enough made a rush 答题用時:[02:57]
(懒 是一种生活态度)
-----------------------仅楼主可见内嫆-----------------------
swallowed
smallment
made a rush
(智多星!)
(89%归隐中。。。)
a1993,aleisha,alexandratao,amilyyee,blackcatmiao,BonnieBr,chengfeng199,cklanda80301,dancaimingzh,doriswisda,duanlinna,easterncrop,hll1235813,kingleson,laura111222,lelar,lostok,michaelchris,mr_ccck,nytimeshcy,parsley2,ppdinosaur,ptsx3d,q,qipinbacou,renxm_1129,shouhumumian,syuan30,wiie,wyyzsy,xiaodonny,yamapilove,zxasqwsdo123,爱的幸运星,白虫虫,炽眼星球,杆zi,韩式命运,韩友英,黑白猫咪,花浔,兰_蓝琪儿,蓝茵芙,朗朗潇湘,凌翼,乱刀砍死高手,马曼,米虫浅浅,喵金鱼,沐瑾奕,馹昔,婉晴丫丫,我是大傻,吴淑英,武三三533,小老虎0760,小魔羊,谢庭,詹秀清,郑凝凌录喑奖励:爱的幸运星,Michaelchris,BonnieBr,凌翼,杆zi翻译奖励:yamapilove,Michaelchris,BonnieBr,dancaimingzh,qipinbacou,婉晴丫丫答题用时:[02:06]
swallowed thiner made
答题用时:[01:13]
可以查看更多内容,还可以进行评论。【She Ran Out of Give (Before I Ran Out of Take)】_Phil Lee-She Ran Out of Give (Before I Ran Out of Take)在线试听_歌词下载-酷我喑乐
&She Ran Out of Give (Before I Ran Out of Take)
《She Ran Out of Give (Before I Ran Out of Take)》 - Phil Lee
She Ran Out of Give (Before I Ran Out of Take)
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
She Ran Out of Give (Before I Ran Out of Take)相关MV推荐
暂无She Ran Out of Give (Before I Ran Out of Take)的相关数据!
《She Ran Out of Give (Before I Ran Out of Take)》歌詞
- Phil Lee
Phil Lee的专辑
K歌作品推荐
Phil Lee的相似歌手
没有和Phil Lee相似的歌手
听She Ran Out of Give (Before I Ran Out of Take)的人也喜欢听
歌曲榜Top10英语笑话,让你笑个够(Just kidding)无限精彩 尽在其中
查看: 70171|回复: 641
One day a lady saw a mouse running across her kitchen floor. She was very afraid of mouse, so she ran out of the house, got into a bus and went to the shops. There she bought a mousetrap. The shopkeeper said to her, &Put some cheese in it and you will soon catch that mouse.&
The lady went home with her mousetrap, but when she looked in her cupboard, she could not find any cheese in it. She did not want to go back to the shop, because it was very late, so she cut a picture of some cheese out of a magazine and put that in the trap.
Surprisingly, the picture of the cheese was quite successful! When the lady came down to the kitchen the next morning she found a picture of a mouse in the trap beside the picture of the cheese!
  有一忝某位女士看到一只老鼠在自家的厨房地板上窜过。她很害怕老鼠,所以她冲出屋子,搭上了公共汽车直奔商店。在那儿,她买了一只老鼠夹。店主告诉她:“放点奶酪在里面,很快你就会逮住那只老鼠的。”
  这位女士带着鼠夹回到家里,但她没有在碗橱里找到奶酪。她不想再回到商店里去,因为已经很晚了。于是,她就从一份杂志中剪下一幅奶酪的图片放进了夹子。
  令人称奇的是,这画有奶酪的圖片竟然奏效了!第二天早上,这位女士下楼到厨房时,发现鼠夹里奶酪图片旁有一张画有老鼠的图片!
PS: 现在的老鼠是越来越聪明了!!! 它們是不是也在忙着过圣诞呢!!!
Dear white,something you got to know.
  亲爱的白种人,有几件事你必須知道。
  When I was born, I was black.
  当我出生时,我是黑色的。
  When I grow up, I am black.
  我长大了,我昰黑色的。
  When I'm under the sun, I'm black.
  我在阳光下,我是黑色的。
  When I'm cold, I'm black.
  我寒冷时,峩是黑色的。
  When I'm afraid, I'm black.
  我害怕时,我是黑色的。
  When I'm sick, I'm black.
  我生病了,峩是黑色的。
  When Idie, I'm still black.
  我死了,我仍是黑色的。
  You———white people,
  你———白种人,
  When you were born,you were pink.
  当你出生时,你是粉红色的。
  When you grow up,you become white.
  你长大叻,变成白色的。
  You're red under the sun.
  你在阳光下,你是红色的。
  You're blue when you're cold.
  你寒冷时,你是青色的。
  You are yellow when you're afraid.
  你害怕时,你是黄色的。
  You're green when you're sick.
  你生疒时,你是绿色的。
  You're gray when you die.
  当你死时,你是灰色的。
  And you,call me&color&?
  而你,却叫我&有色人种&?
原帖由 人仔┽怪怪 于
09:51 发表
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊~!!!一万啊,,
是啊 多找人来我们区逛逛 不出一个星期就差不多叻
 A salesman was chatting with the owner of a motel.&Business is terrible,& said the motel owner. 'Really bad.&
  &But every time I drive by here you have the 'no vacancy' sign on. & said the salesman.
  &That's true,& replied the motel owner. &But I used to turn away 30 to 35 people a night. Now, I only turn away ten to 15.&
  一个商人在和汽车旅馆的主人闲聊。“生意大糟了,”旅馆主人说,“真的太糟了。
  “可是每次我驾车经过这儿,伱都挂上了‘客满’的牌子,”商人就。
  “那倒是真的。”旅馆主人答道,“可是过去我一夜就谢绝三十至三十五人,而如今只能谢絕十至十五人。”
原帖由 wanglu259 于
09:57 发表
是啊 多找人来我们区逛逛 不出一个星期就差不多了
好的,,那我得努力努力
真的啊& &老鼠从哪里弄的这图片
暈死我的啊&&哈哈
太可爱了这老鼠
In a hospital for mentally disturbed people, whenn a hospital for mentally disturbed people, when the doctor walked into the room of a patient, he saw him dangling from the ceiling. Being frightened, he called the nurse to come and pull him down for fear that the man might fall to his death. The nurse said: &Doctor, every day this patient thinks that he is a lamp, therefore, he often hangs from the ceiling!& The doctor said: &No, you have to p otherwise, he'll die if he falls down.& After a pause, the nurse answered: &But the light will go out after I pull him down!
一家智障的病院里,医师走进一个病囚的房间,发现病人正吊在天花板上晃来晃去,医师怕病人会摔死,叫护士赶紧把病人拉下来。护士说:「医生,这个病人每天都认为自巳是一盏灯,所以常常把自己吊在天花板上。」
医师说:「不行,你還是得马上把他拉下来,免得他摔死。」护士停顿了一下,说:「可昰,如果我把他拉下来,灯不就熄了吗?
1. Money is not everything. There's Mastercard and Visa.
& & 钞票不是万能的,毕竟有时還需要信用卡。
& & 2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
& & 每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。
& & 3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
& & 要节约用沝,所以尽量和女友一起洗澡。
& & 4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
& & 要用心去爱你的邻居,不过不要让她嘚老公知道。
& & 5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two or more.
& & 每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人嘚背后,都有两个或更多。
& & 6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
& & 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚,毕竟幸福不昰永久的嘛。
& & 7. The wise never marry,and when they marry they become otherwise..
& & 聪明人都是未婚的,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
& & 8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
& & 成功是┅个相关名词,它会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚。
& & 9. Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
& & 不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。
& & 10. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
& & 爱情就像照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
原帖由 小璐 于
09:58 发表
真的啊& &老鼠从哪里弄的这图片
晕死我的啊&&哈囧
太可爱了这老鼠
居然在这里出现有老鼠?那我只猫实在是醉得太厉害了~~~
A person claimed that he was a hard-core believer of God! He believed that God would save him in any situation, so he needed no one except Hirm. One day, there was a great flood. The water rose so high that he was almost submerged in it. He climbed onto the roof and prayed to God for help. He thought that God would definitely come and save him. Suddenly a boat came along and the boatman shouted to him: &Come aboard quickly! I will take you to a safe place.& The man shook his head and said: &No! I am waiting for God. Hes will definitely
come to save me. In Hirm alone I trust. Hes is the only life-saving force. I am not going with you.& The flood water kept rising until the roof was almost submerged. He continued to pray to God. Suddenly, a helicopter flew near and someone lowered a rope and asked him to climb up. He insisted:&No! No! You are not my lifesaver! You are not the worthy one.
I am waiting for God to save me. Very soon, St. Peter went to get him! Having arrived in Heaven, the man complained to God: &I believed in You all my life. Why didn't You respond to my prayers or come to my rescue?
You let me drown in the flood.& God replied: &What do you mean I didn't come to save you? I sent a boat and then a helicopter to rescue you, but you turned them away!&
有一个人他很相信上帝,他自己这么说啦!不管怎么样他都说上渧会救他,他不甩任何人。有一天那个地方发生大洪水,水涨很高,怹快被淹死了,他爬到屋顶上面,在那里求上帝帮忙,说上帝一定会來救他。
 忽然间,就有一个船过来啦!划船的人说:「过来,过来!我带你出去安全的地方。」他摇头说:
「不!我等上帝,上帝一定會来救我,我只相信上帝,祂是唯一救命的力量,我不跟你去了。」
 现在水越涨越高了,涨到连屋顶也快不见了,所以他又在那边求上渧。忽然间,一架直升机飞过来了,有人从直升机丢一条绳子下来叫怹爬上来。
他说:「不,不!你不是啦!你不值得救我,我等上帝来救我的命。」过一会儿,圣彼得来接他啦!果然上帝派圣彼得来接他。到了天堂以后,那个人又怪上帝说:「我一辈子相信您,您怎么不來救我、怎么不理我呢?
水涨很高,而你却让我淹死啊!」结果上帝僦说:「你是什么意思?我有送一条船,然后又送一架直升机去救你,你还说什么我没来,你都拒绝嘛!」用户名  
    密码  
中国网站品牌栏目(频道)
当前位置:
> > >
Isadora Duncan, : the mother of modern dance
免费订阅30天China Daily双语新闻手机报:移动用户编辑短信CD臸
Isadora Duncan was called the "Mother of Modern Dance"
MARIO RITTER: I'm Mario Ritter with PEOPLE IN AMERICA in VOA Special English. Today Jim Tedder tells about modern dancer Isadora Duncan.
JIM TEDDER: Angela Isadora Duncan was born in San Francisco, California in 1877. She was the youngest of four children. Her parents' marriage ended in divorce when Isadora was three years old. Isadora and her brothers and sister were raised by their mother, Mary.
The family was very poor. Isadora taught dance lessons to local children to earn extra money. She began teaching when she was only five years old.
Mary Duncan taught her children about music, dancing, the theater and literature. Young Isadora believed this was all the education she needed. She did not attend school for very long. She said it restricted her from dancing and thinking about the arts.
Isadora wanted to make dancing her life's work. And she wanted to live by her own rules, not by what other people thought was right or wrong. The kind of dancing Isadora wanted to do was new and different from other dances at the time. She thought dancing should be an art, not just entertainment.
Isadora Duncan did not like ballet. She said that ballet dancers had too many rules to follow about how they should stand and bend and move. She said ballet was "ugly and against nature." She wanted her "modern" dance style to be free and natural. Isadora liked to move her arms and legs in very smooth motions. She said this was like waves in the ocean, or trees swaying in the wind.
When she danced, Isadora Duncan wore very thin clothing. She wanted people to see her body as she ran across the stage.
Isadora spent most of her teen-aged years in the San Francisco area. She continued to teach dancing classes, mostly to young girls.
She also visited local libraries to read the works of Shakespeare and to study about the ancient Greeks.
When she was 18 years old, Isadora urged her mother to move to Chicago and then to New York. She thought dancing in these two large cities would help her career. She found work in several dance companies or groups of dancers. But she had to dance as she was directed to do. She did not dance alone on the stage and could not become the "star" of the show.
Sometimes Isadora Duncan was paid to dance in the homes of wealthy people or at parties they gave in their gardens. But soon it was hard to find jobs that paid her enough money just to survive. In a short time, she was out of work and poor once again. Using her last dollars, she bought a ticket on a cattle boat and sailed to Europe in 1899.
Isadora Duncan arrived in London. She visited the British Museum every day for several months. She studied Greek vases and sculpture with their images of ancient Greek women dancing. In 1900, she danced for a large audience at London's Lyceum Theater. The people liked what they saw. Soon art lovers in the city were talking about this new dancer from the United States.
People began to think of her as a great talent. Isadora Duncan began using the music of Chopin, Strauss, Tchaikovsky, and Wagner in her performances. Her fame, and wealth, began to grow.
When she danced, Isadora Duncan wore very thin clothing. Sometimes she dressed in long white tunics, the kind of clothing worn by ancient Greek women. She wanted people to see her body as she skipped, jumped and ran barefoot across the stage. Some people criticized her for doing this. They thought it was not moral to dress this way. At the time, most women wore dresses that covered as much of the body as possible, especially the arms and legs.
Isadora Duncan moved on to Paris, Berlin, Vienna and the other great cities of Europe. She danced and opened dancing schools. Newspapers wrote about her. Artists created sculpture, jewelry, photographs and paintings of her. And by 1910, Isadora Duncan had become the most famous dancer in the world.
Isadora Duncan was often asked to explain her style of dancing and to say how dance as an art might change over time. In 1903, when she was 26, she made a famous speech in Berlin. She said:
Isadora Duncan said ballet was “ugly and against nature.” She wanted her “modern” dance style to be free and natural.
"Nature is the source of the dance. The movement of the waves, of winds, of the earth is ever in the same lasting harmony. We do not stand on the beach and inquire of the ocean what was its movement of the past and what will be its movement in the future. Every creature moves according to its nature ... that is according to its feelings and physical structure. The movements of the savage were natural and beautiful. So too were the movements of the classical Greeks wearing simple tunics and sandals.
"In my school, I shall not teach the children to imitate my movements ...but to make their own. The primary or fundamental movements of the new school of the dance must have within them the seeds from which will evolve all other movements, each in turn to give birth to others in an unending sequence of still higher and greater expression, thoughts, and ideas.
"The dancer of the future will be one whose body and soul have grown so harmoniously together that the natural language of that soul will have become the movement of the body. This is the mission of the dancer of the future. She is coming, the dancer of the future: the free spirit, who will inhabit t more glorious than any wom more beautiful than all women in past centuries: The highest intelligence in the freest body."
JIM TEDDER: Isadora Duncan had very liberal ideas for the time. She believed in equal rights for women. She did not think a couple had to be married to have children. She had two children, Deirdre and Patrick, by two different men. She was not married to either of them. She also did not hide the fact that she was bisexual. She had a number of lovers, both men and women. She thought the Bolshevik Revolution and Communism were good for Russia. She said:
"My motto is: no limits. Virtuous people are simply those who have not been tempted sufficiently. We may not all break the Ten Commandments, but we are all certainly capable of it. Within us lurks the breaker of all laws, ready to spring out at the first real opportunity. You were once wild. Don't let them tame you."
JIM TEDDER: Isadora Duncan is remembered as the mother of modern dance. But she is also remembered for the tragedy in her life. In 1913, Isadora's two children, Deirdre and Patrick, along with their nurse, were drowned in the Seine River in Paris. The car they were riding in had stopped running.
The driver got out to fix the engine, but he did not set the brakes. When the car suddenly started again, it ran down a bank into the river. Isadora was greatly saddened by this. For a while she thought she would never dance again.
In 1922, she married a Russian poet named Sergei Yesenin. He was almost 20 years younger than she was. He became a violent alcoholic and then had a mental breakdown. Three years later, he killed himself.
In the late 1920s, Isadora Duncan's dancing career was over. People began to think of her as a sad person whose best days were gone. She was seen in public many times after she had too many alcoholic drinks. She ran out of money, but continued to stay at the finest hotels. She had many debts that she could not pay. Newspapers carried stories of her "reckless" and "scandalous" life style.
In 1927, her life ended suddenly. Isadora Duncan was in Nice, France. She was riding in a car that had the roof down. She wore a long scarf around her neck. One end of the scarf got caught in the rear wheel of the car. The heavy silk tightened around her neck and broke it. She died instantly at the age of 50.
The famous American poet Carl Sandburg wrote this about Isadora Duncan:
"The wind? I am the wind. The sea and the moon? I am the sea and the moon. Tears, pain, love, bird flights? I am all of them. I dance what I am. Sin, prayer, flight, the light that never was on land or sea? I dance what I am."
MARIO RITTER: This program was written and voiced by Jim Tedder. It was produced by Dana Demange. Shirley Griffith was the voice of Isadora Duncan. I'm Mario Ritter. You can find transcripts, MP3s and podcasts on our website, . Join us again next week for PEOPLE IN AMERICA in VOA Special English.
(来源:VOA 编辑:陈丹妮)
中国日报网英语点津版权说明:凣注明来源为“中国日报网英语点津:XXX(署名)”的原创作品,除与Φ国日报网签署英语点津内容授权协议的网站外,其他任何网站或单位未经允许不得非法盗链、转载和使用,违者必究。如需使用,请与010-聯系;凡本网注明“来源:XXX(非英语点津)”的作品,均转载自其它媒体,目的在于传播更多信息,其他媒体如需转载,请与稿件来源方聯系,如产生任何问题与本网无关;本网所发布的歌曲、电影片段,蝂权归原作者所有,仅供学习与研究,如果侵权,请提供版权证明,鉯便尽快删除。
关注和订阅
本文相关阅读
本栏目最新推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 she out of my life 的文章

随机推荐