my life the gamewan bedide my (...

&&& Long ago there was a little boy who wanted to be a soldier,but more of his brothers and sisters did. Later he went to a military(军事) school and studied very hard. When he was less than eighteen, he became a soldier. But the small man wanted power. He wanted to tell people and nations and the whole world what to do. He kept on working and studying until he became a general(将军) in the French Army.
&&& His name was Napoleon Bonaparte, and he finally became Emperor(皇帝) of France. He was famous as an emperor, and for a while he won all the wars and became a national hero. But he was not a kind man. He could be charming when he wanted to be. But he was also rude and very cruel , and many people died so that he could win his wars.
&&& Napoleon did one thing that was very important to the United States. He sold a huge piece of land in North America to the United States and got a lot of money and he could go on fighting a war with England. And Napoleon rose to great power.
根据短文内容,回答下列问题
1.Did Napoleon want very much to become a soldier or en emperor when he was a little boy?
&_____________________________________________________________________________________________
2.Why did Napoleon study hard in the military school?
&_______________________________________________________
3.Why did the French regard Napoleon as a national hero?
&________________________________________________________
4.Why did Napoleon sell the land to the United States?
&_______________________________________________________
5.How did Napoleon rise to great power?& ______________________________________
1.He wanted to be a soldier.2.Because he&wanted power.
3.Because he because the emperor of France and for a while he won all the wars for France.
4.Because he wanted to get a lot of money so that he could go on fighting a war with England.& 5.He sold a huge&piece of land in North America to the United States and got a lot of money and he could go on fighting a war with England.

我要回帖

更多关于 my51wan 的文章

随机推荐