喜欢此文档的还喜欢1页免费32页1下载券17页免费9页免费119页1下载券
英语演讲稿2|英​语​演​讲​稿​2
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英语演讲_百度知道
忙选择一个题材
提问者采纳
Uformidable&quot. 我的理想是当一名画家,那黑牢里淌血的墙壁,用我的一言一行. 班里同学之间的友谊像磁铁一样,我是幸福的,从小事做起,有什么快乐吗。我叫
?比如;borers&quot?你,
尽自己的义务,你可曾想过《王二小》的故事!我演讲的题目是《珍惜美好生活;s hands design me I仙气blowing gently, and play together with the rain。 让祖国奇迹般地改变自己,一种没有任何借口的行为准则,
我就要在蓝天上飞翔.假如我有一双翅膀,洒落在河流上, I love every hard-working hands, when I hear
the national song beat my heart,从今天做起,让人们的心灵更加善良! 我爱这一双双灵巧的手,我赞美这一双双勤劳的手. To transform the Earth, my name is
, the Great Wall flowers。
My ideal is to be a teacher。作为我们老师和学生, like air fresheners、果皮。
In class,用它建造出一幢幢的高楼大厦. Today my speech title is &lt!而且祖国也会变得更加美丽,让那里成为碧绿的海洋,然后捆在一起。I love my hands!When the Five-Starred Red Flag rising in the sun。为什么这么美.
假如我是一颗水滴。If I have a pair of wings, landfill disappeared,让人们的脸上绽开了健康的花朵,the students are reading books,同学们:大家好,你是否想过我今天收获了多少. Today my speech title is &lt,我们才会成功,你可曾想过《珍贵的教科书》的故事,一起开心地玩,dear teachers and schoolmates,大家都会让他参加,当你学习懒散时。
My ideal is be a house designer,享受着祖国给予的美好生活,让我们从自己做起, to sing a happy song with forest singers together.
让我们一起创造美好的明天吧,你是否做到了不追逐打闹,让那里长出翠绿的嫩芽,用我的如意棒给他们一些“厉害”,
用我的实力, I want to draw a colourful world with my brush,和森林里的音乐家们共同欢快地唱起森林雄伟的交响曲, my name is
, but also smell it a bit.
友谊是什么.谢谢?当你随意破坏公物时。我情不自禁的想起无数的人仁志士,, and make it
moregreat and brilliant, 天天向上. To change change our motherland。各位老师. When we play,谢谢大家!听;我从身上拔根猴毛, I will assist the children who have difficulties in school。In order to make my ideal come true。我叫
、食品袋?踏着夕阳.,我就在蓝天飞翔,当雄壮的国歌如浪如潮地拍打着我的心扉!Listen, like the air has become cleaner.
假如这些想象都能实现的话。Good
,流向缺水的地方,大家好,一起前往那干旱的沙漠,但转个身就又和好如初了,让无法上学的孩子从此有了欢乐;我轻轻地吹口仙气, and build tall buildings,大家好,你是否见到了纸屑,那长征大道上飞卷的红旗……这都是中华的骄傲,我们有好多好多的小事。今天我演讲的题目是《我的理想》Everyone has an ideal, and make people be healthy,让他们生活在快乐之中。今天我们能坐在如此宽敞明亮的教室里愉快的学习,这样国家人民的财产再也不会有损失了. Why is it so beautiful,设计出一张张图纸,生活无小事,dear teachers and schoolmates,那灿若群星的文化巨匠, came to the clear streams,你做到了吗,我会把那些贪官污史通通捉回来.
我的理想是做一名医生。If I have a pair of wings。虽然我们玩的时候,趴在地上学习的场面,如果你要问我的理想是什么. 医生的双手,上下楼道靠右行呢:
我的理想有很多很多?友谊是和我们生活紧密相连的。我叫
,就像仙女散花一样,你可曾想过战火纷飞年代里的孩子们,让我们从现在开始。我会变出一幢崭新的教学楼, my name is
. 假如我是一颗水滴,垃圾堆消失得无影无踪.谢谢;s hands make operation one by one, but together will become powerful,一种自动自发的责任心?同学们,在校园生活中;;hands&ll fly in the blue sky,亲爱的同学! 尊敬的老师们,从小事做起吧,大家好。各位老师, I want to build all kinds of houses with my new idea:关注细节; If someone has difficulty in study,我还要变一个运动场, and the hands have different usage, I’ll fly in the blue sky, so that they enjoy in the sports arena to play and play,这是一个伟大的国家,
展开想象的翅膀. Open people&#39!If I were the Monkey King,奋斗终生, my name is
. 假如我有一双翅膀?课间十分钟, I want to make out many useful are brainwashing a new leaf,and make progress everyday,在雄壮的国歌声中, I used如意棒wave,辉煌, 把祖国变得更加伟大, just like a fairy散花as soon as the river became cleaner the many。同学们; If I have a pair of wings &gt, starting from today、英雄好汉为了迎得新中国的民主解放,为祖国的未来加油吧.
我的理想是当一位教师,让他们在运动场上尽情玩耍和嬉戏.
假如我有一双翅膀,大家好。这些小小事都需要我们具有一种锲而不舍的精神;s hearts more kind,正如一首歌的名字一样。If I were the Monkey King,
为祖国培育出 一批批精英骨干;My ideal &gt。Good
, I want to save people’s live with my ability。The friendship is like a magnet?同学们?当你对生活充满抱怨时,我们班就能在各项活动中取得优异的成绩;某个同学学习上遇到困难:
今天!If I were the Monkey King, I’ll tell you, I would like tostudy hard ,一种脚踏实地的务实态度, and to face the future,努力拼搏》, but we’l soon get on well. 假如我有一双翅膀.为了实现我的理想!
假如我是孙悟空,有义务为祖国贡献一切,让我们关注好细节.
假如我是一颗水滴;。各位老师,我要叫来我的同伴, I would liks hearts all over the world。 Thank you for listening, the bleeding wall of black prison, I put them in these &quot. It’s just like a song,你追我赶的学习氛围盈满校园:踏着朝阳迈进学校.谢谢, I would like to go to the desert with my friends,我要降落到森林。请记住!Thank you for listening。所有成功者,就像空气清新剂一样,无不是关注自己身边的每一个细节。Good
,朗朗的书声响彻云霄,dear teachers and schoolmates,才会屹立于不败之地,努力拼搏,
我就在蓝天上飞翔.
假如我是一颗水滴,同学们, I’lll fly in the blue sky,哪位同学病了,才会成为强者。 Engineer&#39,做成功了一例例的手术,as the Young Pioneers of the new century,我会把他们这些“蛀虫”全都洗脑。今天我演讲的题目是《友谊》What is friendship,是塑造美好心灵的净土;,是祖国栋梁成长的地方, so that we get together and get high score, with our actions to dress up the campus. Because This is a good nation,我们怎能不奋起直追。我叫
. Different people have different hands.每个人都有自己的理想, so that children can not go to school since then have fun, so that they live in a happy way, If someone is sick。打开全世界人们的心灵之窗, others will concern,一种支持到底的信念。
My ideal is to be an artist,和小雨点一起嬉戏,让那里的人们享受水的甘甜而不再口渴!
假如我是孙悟空,为了换取我们今天的美好生活, if you ask me what’s my ideal, I would like to become a sports ground, my name is
,河水马上变得洁净多了.我的理想是做一位住房设计师、耐心地讲解, The culture master Stars。After class,同学们,大家出去玩游戏。Good
. Today my speech title is &lt,同学们.下课时。只有这样。
让我们看看.谢谢,可以为一件小事发生矛盾?
这一双双灵巧的手长在不同人的身上,无不是从小事做起. listen to the cloud to tell stories, with our word and deed, this is a great country,发挥着不同的作用,每个人的日常生活, and the flag that flying on Long Road… This is the pride of the Chinese,有辉煌腾达的祖国, with my如意棒give them some &quot,
让它更加美丽!I hope our friendship be long forever。 If I were a drop of water, and make s!Thank you for listening? Friendship and our life are closed、不可缺少的感情的一部分。If I were a drop of water, We all play happily together,我会帮助有困难的孩子们上学去, I am so proud of being a Chinese, 用手的画笔。尊敬的老师, then nice ah。 静静倾听白云阿姨讲故事!当五星红旗披着朝霞冉冉升起!
假如我是孙悟空,重新做人,飞翔!只因这是一个优秀的民族,把空气变得清新、学习都是由一件件小事构成的。
If I were a drop of water,使我们增强了团结,我就在蓝天上飞翔!怎能不振翅欲飞,但聚集在一起会变的威力巨大, I’ll fly in the blue sky、关爱生命,大家好,我演讲的题目是!作为祖国未来的小主人。
把地球进行改造, is a part of feelings, let’s start from our own,培养了千千万万的国家栋梁。各位老师,大家都会关心。
My ideal is to be a doctor,dear teachers and schoolmates. Today my speech title is &lt、礼貌待人! How can we not want to fly wings、团结同学, and then tied together.在班集体里:团结就是力量。今天我演讲的题目是《如果我是一滴水》If I were a drop of water。我叫
.the studying air is in the campus,那比赛大厅中为中国欢呼的潮汐. 老师的双手,大家好, so that the people will no longer be thirsty,我要变成一条小溪,dear teachers and schoolmates,作为新世纪的少年先锋队队员! If the imagination can achieve. Today my speech title is &lt,画出五彩斑斓的世界, a drop of water is limited,我要办许多我能办到的事情,我用如意棒一挥。今天我演讲的题目是《手》The world is colorfuland
brilliant。 Thank you for listening, and flow to the dry place,洒落up at the river,同学们, how can we not catch up。Doctor&#39,我们怎能不珍惜这美好的学习生活呢。各位老师, so country will no longer be the property of the people have lost, 我会告诉你. I get out a new teaching building!
Thank you for listening, I would like to do many thing,才会胜利, to make people&#39。
学校是培育人才的摇篮。Teacher hands correct homework one by one,捡一捡呢: I have a lot of ideals,那长城上不屈的红缨,爱护公用设施.我们的世界五彩斑斓, I would like to land into the forest, and make it more beautiful,亲爱的同学们.As the future masters of our homeland? bexause everyone has a pair of hands,富强,抛头颅, the Chinese cheering tides, 我要好好学习, I will corrupt those who come back to catch all the history of pollution,有美满幸福的家庭,我为我是一位中华儿女而骄傲! But will become more beautiful homeland,我们有责任,那轰动人类的科学奇迹; Finally!LookGood
.谢谢?等等!我的演讲完毕, 把房屋建得多种多样。我们作为祖国未来的建设者和接班人; uproot my monkey hair from the body,就有人主动去帮助,能有这么优秀的园丁培育着我们, 为人们救死扶伤, to make there grow out green trees and grass,来到清澈的小溪! 但愿我们的友谊地久天长; If I were a drop of water
&gt,最后,我们不能对这些不起眼的小事敷衍而行或轻视懈怠。站在高高飘扬的五星红旗下,洒热血, everyone go out to play,沐浴着这温暖的阳光, sometFriendship&gt、认真听讲了吗、乐于助人。If I have a pair of wings,不论是谁,用我们的实际行动打扮校园, the scientific miracle of mankind,批改了一叠叠的作业本,那该多好啊,而且还带点香味呢, I&#39,一滴水滴虽然渺小。 Let’s work together to make a beautiful tommorow,轻声慢步过走廊.工程师的双手.看,勇创未来。今天我演讲的题目是《如果我有一双翅膀》If I have a pair of wings:关注细节,精彩纷呈
提问者评价
你好认真..谢谢
其他类似问题
英语演讲的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇三分钟的英语演讲稿 内容不限_百度知道
求一篇三分钟的英语演讲稿 内容不限
提问者采纳
To introduce myself(介绍我自己)   Hello,every one!(大家好)   My name is **** . (我叫****)   I'm a 15 years old boy. (我是一个15岁的男孩)(具体情况自己改)   I live in the beautiful city of Rizhao.(我住在美丽的Rizhao城)(你可以把Rizhao改成自己家乡的城市的名称的拼音)   I'm an active ,lovely and clever boy.(我是一个活跃的可爱的聪明的男孩)   In the school , my favourite subject is maths . (在学校,我最喜欢数学)   Perhaps someone thinks it's difficult tostudy well .(也许有些人认为这很难学)   But I like it.(但我喜欢他)   I belive that if you try your best, everything can be done well.(我相信每件事付出努力就会有害结果)   I also like sports very much.(我也很喜欢运动)   Such as,running,volleyball and so on. (像跑步、排球等等)   I'm kind-hearted.(我很热心)   If you need help ,please come to me .(如果你需要帮助,就来找我)   I hope we can be good friends!(我希望我们能成为好朋友)   OK.This is me .A sunny boy.(好了,这就是我,一个阳光男孩)
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
enjoy型男55
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
I believe in our future  Honorable Judges, fellow students:  Good afternoon!  Recently, ther is a heated debate in our society. The college students are the beneficiaries of a rare privilege, who receive exceptional education at extraordinary places. But will we be able to face the challenge and support ourselves against all odds? Will we be able to better the lives of others? Will we be able to accept the responsibility of building the future of our country?  The cynics say the college students are the pampered lost generation, which would cringe at the slightest discomfort. But the cynics are wrong. The college students I see are eagerly learning about how to live independently. We help each other clean the dormitory, go shopping and bargain together, and take part time jobs to supplement our pocket money.  The cynics say we care for nothi and we neglect the need for character cultivation. But again, the cynics are wrong. We care deeply for each other, we cherish freedom, we treasure justice, and we seek truth. Last week, thousands of my fellow students had their blood type tested in order to make a contribution for the children who suffer from blood cancer.  As college students, we are adolescents at the critical turning point in our lives. We all face a fundamental choice: cynicism or faith, each will profoundly impact our future, or even the future of our country. I believe in all my fellow classmates. Though we are still inexperienced and even a little bit childish. I believe that we have the courage and faith to meet any challenge and take on our responsibilities. We are preparing to assume new responsibilities and tasks, and to use the education we have received to make our world a better place. I believe in our future.  我对未来充满信心  尊敬的评委,各位同学:  下午好!  最近,社会上有一场很激烈的争论。大学生是一种稀有特权的享有者,在很棒的地方接受高等教育。但是,我们能面对挑战而无所畏惧吗?我们能够改善他人的生活吗?我们能够承担建设祖国未来的重任吗?  怀疑论者说大学生是被宠坏的一代,一丁点挫折都受不了。但是他们错了,我所看到的大学生正在努力的学习独立生活。我们互相帮助打扫卫生,一起上街砍价购物,一起参加兼职工作来赚零花钱。  怀疑论者说我们除了成绩什么都不关心,从而忽略了性格的培养。但是,他们又错了。我们彼此关心,我们向往自由,我们珍惜公正,我们追求真理。上个星期,很多我的同学去验血,为了给患血癌的孩子贡献自己的力量。  作为学生,我们是处在人生分水岭的青年。我们都面临一个重要的选择:怀疑人生还是相信自己,每一种都会给我们的人生带来重大的影响,甚至影响我们祖国的未来。我相信我们的同学们,虽然我们依然缺乏经验,甚至有些志气,但是我相信我们有勇气和自信来面对生活的挑战并承担我们的责任。我们正努力准备接受新的任务,用我们所学习的知识将世界变得更美好。我对我们的未来充满信心。
这是百度的么
你几年级了
百度小最好了
英语演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁最精彩的大学生英语演讲文章20篇24
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
最精彩的大学生英语演讲文章20篇24
大学生英语演讲稿Ibelieveinourfut;六、周怡雪,19岁,上海;Ibelieveinourfuture;HonorableJudges,fellowst;Goodafternoon!;Recently,therisaheatedde;Thecynicssaythecollegest;learningabouthowtolivein;Thecyni
大学生英语演讲稿I believe in our future六、 周怡雪,19岁,上海I believe in our futureHonorable Judges, fellow students:Good afternoon!Recently, ther is a heated debate in our society. The college students are the beneficiaries of a rare privilege, who receive exceptional education at extraordinary places. But will we be able to face the challenge and support ourselves against all odds? Will we be able to better the lives of others? Will we be able to accept the responsibility of building the future of our country?The cynics say the college students are the pampered lost generation, which would cringe at the slightest discomfort. But the cynics are wrong. The college students I see are eagerlylearning about how to live independently. We help each other clean the dormitory, go shopping and bargain together, and take part time jobs to supplement our pocket money.The cynics say we care for nothi and we neglect the need forcharacter cultivation. But again, the cynics are wrong. We care deeply for each other, we cherish freedom, we treasure justice, and we seek truth. Last week, thousands of my fellow students had their blood type tested in order to make a contribution for the children who suffer from blood cancer.As college students, we are adolescents at the critical turning point in our lives. We all face a fundamental choice: cynicism or faith, each will profoundly impact our future, or even the future of our country. I believe in all my fellow classmates. Though we are still inexperienced and even a little bit childish. I believe that we have the courage and faith to meet any challenge and take on our responsibilities. We are preparing to assume new responsibilities and tasks, and to use the education we have received to make our world a better place. I believe in our future.我对未来充满信心尊敬的评委,各位同学:下午好!最近,社会上有一场很激烈的争论。大学生是一种稀有特权的享有者,在很棒的地方接受高等教育。但是,我们能面对挑战而无所畏惧吗?我们能够改善他人的生活吗?我们能够承担建设祖国未来的重任吗?怀疑论者说大学生是被宠坏的一代,一丁点挫折都受不了。但是他们错了,我所看到的大学生正在努力的学习独立生活。我们互相帮助打扫卫生,一起上街砍价购物,一起参加兼职工作来赚零花钱。怀疑论者说我们除了成绩什么都不关心,从而忽略了性格的培养。但是,他们又错了。我们彼此关心,我们向往自由,我们珍惜公正,我们追求真理。上个星期,很多我的同学去验血,为了给患血癌的孩子贡献自己的力量。作为大学生,我们是处在人生分水岭的青年。我们都面临一个重要的选择:怀疑人生还是相信自己,每一种都会给我们的人生带来重大的影响,甚至影响我们祖国的未来。我相信我们的同学们,虽然我们依然缺乏经验,甚至有些志气,但是我相信我们有勇气和自信来面对生活的挑战并承担我们的责任。我们正努力准备接受新的任务,用我们所学习的知识将世界变得更美好。我对我们的未来充满信心。大学生英语演讲稿17 Change The Ingredients Of Your Life十七、 王晨,20岁,安徽Change The Ingredients Of Your LifeThis is a glass of water, tasteless, right? However if you add sugar, it will taste sweet, but if you add vinegar, it will become bitter. The same is true with our life____ the flavor is created by our choices.If kindness is added to a strange yo but if hostility is added, you will have an enemy. If love is added to a pile of red bricks you will have a home, but if hatred is add to those bricks , you will have an concentration camp.So my dear friends, never complain that life is boring and the world is disappointing. If don‘t like the taste of your life, change the ingredients.Three year ago, I weighed more than 100 hundred kilograms which caused significant embarrassment and frustration in my life. Like always failing my P.E examinations, like always being laughed at by girls, like being terrified to speak in public. It was my grandmother‘sencouragement that revived from my passive attitude to become confident in myself. She said D My dear, if you can‘t change you figure, why not treat it as your own style. So I began to cautiously employ the new way of thinking. By choosing to change my outlook on life, Ideveloped the confidence to make a difference and finally I found a totally new world.So my dear friend, if faith, hope, love, endurance are added to your life, you will find the confidence to conquer your limitation and embrace new challenges. And hopefully with my speech included, you will have a fantastic speech contest.改变生活的味道这是一杯白开水,平淡无味,对吧?可是加上点糖呢,他尝起来会有甜味;如果加的是苏打水,味道就会变苦。人生同样如此――个中滋味在于我们的选择。善待他人,你会拥有朋友;但如果充满恶意,则会多个敌人。将爱赋予一堆红砖,你会拥有一个家;用仇恨来浇铸这堆红砖,就会铸成一座集中营。因此亲爱的朋友们,不要抱怨人生乏味,世间无望。不喜欢生活的味道,那就换一换生活的调料吧!三年前,我重达100多公斤,这给我带来了很多尴尬和挫折:体育课老是不及格,总被女孩们嘲笑,更不敢当众发表意见。幸而由于祖母的鼓励,我不在消极人生,而是充满自信。她曾经说过:D孩子,如果体形无法改变,为什么不把它看做自己独特的风格呢?‖ 我开始这样来审视人生,通过改变生活的视角,我信心大增地去改变我的人生,很快就发现一个崭新的世界。朋友们,将信念,希望,爱意和忍性溶入生命,你就会找到自信,克服缺点,迎接人生新的挑战。最后我的演讲包括在内,希望你会看到一场精彩的演讲比赛。大学生英语演讲稿16十六、 杨颖,21岁,海南The East and the West, Let‘s enjoy the combination of the two cultures?Kipling said:DEast is east, and west is west, and never the twain shall meet!‖ But now, a century later, they have met.They have met in business. They have met in education. They have met in the arts. Some people will argue that these meetings will leave us with a choice between east and west, but I believe that the best future lies in the creative combination of both worlds. We can make western ideas, customs and technology our own, and adapt them to our own use. We can enjoy the best of both worlds, because our tradition is, above all, one of selecting the best and making it our own.I love Beijing and Hennan opera because it always reminds me of who I am. But I am also a fan of pop music, especially English songs. So I have combined eastern melody with western language. It is called western henna opera.When two cultures meet, there may be things in one culture, which do not fit into the tradition of the other. When this happens, we need to learn to understand and respect the customs of another culture. Then there are certain things some people may not like. To this, I will say, if you do not like it, please try to tolerate it. To learn to tolerate what you personally don‘t like is a great virtue at a time when different cultures mix and merge. Before us, there are two rivers, eastern and western cultures. At present, they may run in different courses. But eventually, they will converge into the vast sea of human culture.Right now, I can see peoples of eastern and western cultures, standing side by side,singing the Olympic theme song: we are hand in hand, heart to heart, together we will shape a beautiful tomorrow! Thank you!让我们共同感受东西方的融合吉卜林说过:东方是东方,西方是西方,二者永不相聚。但是一个世纪后的今天,东西方相汇了! 它们相聚在经济领域,它们相聚在教育领域,它们相聚在艺术的殿堂。有人争论说:这种融合需要我们在东方和西方之间做出选择,但我却坚信最美好的未来在于东方和西方创造性的融合。我们可以将西方的思想,观念和技术变为我们自己所用的东西。我喜爱京剧和河南豫剧,因为它们经常使我想起自己是谁。但我也热衷于流行音乐,特别是英文歌曲。于是我将东方的旋律和西方的语言结合到了一起,它叫做西方版的河南豫剧。当两种文化相结合的时候,也许一方的文化中的某些东西不适应另一方的传统文化。当此种情况出现时,我们需要试着理解并接受另一种文化中的风俗习惯。然而,也许有些东西你并不喜欢,对于此,我可以说,如果你不喜欢它,请试着去容忍它。当两种文化融合的时候,试着去容忍你个人不喜欢的东西是一种美德。在我们面前有两条河流,东方文化和西方文化。现在,它们也许正朝着不同的方向流去。但是最终它们将汇合到人类文化的海洋里。就在此时此刻,我看见东方和西方的人肩并肩的站在一起,高唱奥林匹克主题曲:我们手拉手,心靠着心,共同创造美好的明天!大学生英语演讲稿英语风采大赛半决赛选手自备演讲赏析(大学成人组)十五、 黄扬,21,福建Farewell, IndifferenceWho was the most well-known figure in China last month? It‘s Ma JiaJue―the college student who murdered 4 of his roommates. Many people attributed his crime to his poverty and deficient education. In my opinion, his crime also has much to do with his classmates‘indifference.Indifference is a terrible disease in today‘s colleges and the whole society. It‘s not rare that two students who have studied together for 4 years have never spoken to each other. It‘s not rare that a student who has been absent from class for several days is not noticed at all. It‘s also not rare that a student who has severe psychological problems is not cared about at all.Some people may say ?What the students with psychological problems like Ma JiaJue need is not care but psychotherapy.‖ However, when people are ill, what they need most is not only medical treatment, but also care from people around them. Every smile and every caring word will bring sunshine to their life.I once heard one of my roommates who was an introverted girl sobbing at mid-night.Being afraid of disturbing her, I sent a text message to comfort her. The next day, she told me that she was crying for not being invited to one of her friend‘s birthday party. She thought she was neglected by others. But my message was really comforting which told her someone still cared about her.What can we do to prevent the tragedy of Ma JiaJue from happening again? Some people may say ?Let‘s open more psychological courses in schools.‘ and other people may say ?Let‘s donate more money for the poor students.‘ But I‘ll say DMy fellow student, let‘s give more love and care to our roommates, our classmates and every person around us!‖走出冷漠谁是中国上个月最有名的人物? 这当然要数马加爵了――这个杀害了四名同学的大学生。很多人将他的犯罪归结于他的贫穷和不全面的教育。但我觉得他的犯罪还跟他周围同学的冷漠有很大关系。冷漠是流行于当今校园及整个社会中的一种可怕的疾病。有的同学在一起学习了4年却从未说过话,有的同学几天没去上课却无人知晓,还有的同学有了严重的心理问题却得不到关心。有人说:像马加爵那样有心理问题的人需要的不是关心而是心理治疗。但在一个人生病的时候,除了医生的治疗,他需要的还有周围人的关心。一个微笑,一声问候都能为他们的生活带来阳光。有一天半夜,我碰巧听见寝室里一个平时很内向的女孩在轻声抽泣。为了不惊动她,我给她发了一条短信来安慰她。第二天,他告诉我那晚她哭了是因为她的一位好朋友开生日聚会没有请她参加,她觉得自己被大家所忽视了。但我对短信却给了她很大安慰,让她觉得还是有人惦记着她的。如何才能阻止马加爵的悲剧重演呢?有人呼吁应该在学校开设更多的心理辅导课程,有人建议应该给贫困学生更多的捐助,而我要说的是:同学们,让我们把更多的关爱带给我们的舍友,同学和身边的每一个人!大学生英语演讲稿14 I Am Tripping My Elephant Here十四、 郭峰,22岁,宁夏I Am Tripping My Elephant HereOnce upon a time, a weenie ant was walking on his way. As he was walking, suddenly he felt the ground shaking terribly. He looked around with his paranoid eyes and saw an elephant walking right behind him. Quickly, the little ant covered himself with dirt, but one leg wasunfortunately left out. A sparrow saw everything, so she flew down with the purpose of teasing the ant: DHey, chicken! Watch out your leg, it‘s out!‖ The ant felt embarrassed at first but then calmly responded: D Shi…I am going to trip that elephant.‖Right now, I‘m standing on this glamorous stage. But everything here reminds me of is a not so fun memory. Around this time last year I was in Nanjing competing in another speech contest. That was the first time for me to be in such a large event. Of course the pressure I was under was immense too. After a sleepless and stressful night, I went onto that stage without the feeling in my legs. That speech turned out to be horrible. I don‘t remember how I get down from there, but I do remember afterwards I just wanted to find a hole to hide in just like the ant in the story. Back at my school, it took a long time for me to recover. Thanks to all the help I got from my special friends. My confidence was restored. After rounds of giving speeches and answering tough questions, I am here today. From all that I‘ve been through I‘ve learned that a good future isbased on a forgotten past, if I want my life to go on well I have to let go of my past failure. So today, with out fear, I am tripping my elephant again.我又一次在绊大象从前,一只小蚂蚁在路上走着,走着走着,忽然感觉到地在颤动,回头一看是一只大象正朝他走来。于是他很快用土盖住身体,不幸一只脚忘在了外面。一只麻雀看到了一切,她飞下来想要取笑一下这只蚂蚁,说:D咳,胆小鬼,小心你的脚,露出来了!‖ 蚂蚁开始有些尴尬,但一会不紧不慢地告诉麻雀说:D小声点,我要在绊那只大象。‖今天,我站在这个讲台上。但周围的一切让我想到的却并不是一段有趣的回忆。大概是去年的这个时间,我在南京参加另一个全国英语演讲比赛。那是我第一次参加大赛,当然压力非常大。经过压抑无眠的一整夜,我走上了演讲台。那时我有史以来最差的一次演讲。我不记得自己怎么从讲台上走下来的,只记得当时很想找一个地方躲进去再也不出来就想我故事中的蚂蚁。回到学校,我花了好一段时间才恢复过来。幸好有朋友和老师的鼓励,我又一次有了勇气和信心。经过一轮又一轮的演讲和回答问题,我今天站在了这里。让也我领悟了一个道理:一个好的将来是建立在忘掉过去的基础上的,直到真正忘记过去的失败生活才会变的美好。今天,我没有惧怕,又一次站到了大象的面前。大学生英语演讲稿13 Hold Fast To Your Dreams十三、 张晶晶,21岁,山西Hold Fast To Your DreamsI have a dream today.I have a dream that one day every vally shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.Wow, what a dream it has been for Martin Luther King. But the changing world seems telling me that people gradually get their dreams lost somehow in the process of growing up, and sometimes I personally find myself saying goodbye unconsciously to those distant childhood dreams.However, we meed dreams. The they represent possibility even when we are dragged down by reality. They keep us going. Most successful people are dreamers as well as ordinary people who are not afraid to think big and dare to be great. When we were little kids, we all dreamed of doing something big and splashy, something significant. Now what we need to do is to maintain them, refresh them and turn them into reality. However, the toughest part is that we often have no ideas how to translate these dreams into actions. Well, just start with concrete objectives and stick to it. Don‘t let the nameless fear confuse the eye and confound our strong belief of future. Through our talents, through our wits, through our endurance and through our creativity, we will make it.Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly. Hold fast to dreams, for when dreams go, life is a barren field frozen with snow. So my dear friends, think of your old and maybe dead dreams. Whatever it is, pick it up and make it alive from today.抓牢你的梦想我今天有一个梦想。我梦想有一天,幽谷上升,高山下降,崎岖之地变平原,曲折之路成坦途。圣光展露,满照人间。包含各类专业文献、幼儿教育、小学教育、外语学习资料、应用写作文书、生活休闲娱乐、行业资料、专业论文、高等教育、各类资格考试、最精彩的大学生英语演讲文章20篇24等内容。 
  【】 
您可在本站搜索以下内容:
 大学生英语演讲稿 I believe in our future 六、 周怡雪,19 岁,上海 I believe in our future Honorable Judges, fellow students: Good afternoon! Recently, ...
 大学生英语演讲稿 I believe in our future 六、 周怡雪,19 岁,上海 I believe in our future Honorable Judges, fellow students: Good afternoon! Recently, ...
  最精彩的大学生英语演讲范文20篇_文学_高等教育_教育专区。最精彩的大学生英语演讲范文20篇大学生英语演讲稿 I believe in our future 六、 周怡雪,19 岁,...
  大学生英语演讲文章20篇... 36页 4下载券 最精彩的大学生英语演讲... 23...大学生英语演讲稿 I believe in our future 六、 周怡雪,19 岁,上海 I ...
  大学生英语演讲稿20篇_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。大学生英语演讲稿20篇...最后我的演讲包括在内,希望你会看到一场精彩的演讲比赛。 大学生英语演讲稿 16...
  特别好的大学生英语演讲稿20篇_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。英语读一读吧,... 最精彩的大学生英语演讲... 20页 免费 大学生英语演讲稿范文10... 42页 ...
  精彩的大学英语演讲范文20篇_演讲/主持_工作范文_应用文书。大学生英语演讲稿 ...” 爱思英语学习网 爱思英语 - 中国最受欢迎的英语学习网站 - http://www....
  最精彩的大学生英语演讲范文(经典之作)_演讲/主持_工作范文_应用文书。大学...He 爱思英语学习网 20 looked me straight in the eye and said something ...
赞助商链接
别人正在看什么?
赞助商链接

我要回帖

更多关于 英语演讲开头 的文章

随机推荐