reading is anfun为题 写作...

Reading is fun为题 写作文
Reading is fun为题 写作文
初二水准。
不区分大小写匿名
I like reading very much. Because it brings happy.I can learn many things from reading. It can enrich my knowledge. There are so many books in the world that it is impossible for anyone to read all of them, even if he spends all his life in reading. So I spend my spare time in reading the books I’m interested in. Before I start reading I always find out whether it is valuable for me to read. Reading books is an important way to get knowledge. It makes me learn more about things I don’t know before. The more books I read, the more knowledge I will get. Through reading, I can communicate with its author without other’s transmission. Also, reading can relax myself. When I am tired, I always pick up a novel and lay down in the bed. The role in novels can help me relax.
&Reading& is fun&& Reading is fun.
Reading is a good habit, you can swim in the sea of books. In modern times, many people who wear glasses, mainly because almost every family has a TV, computer, but read a book on the eye injury is very small, and read a book is often in the head of a bed, desk, will have a few good books.
Read the book, there are so many benefits to read a book, what is there against it?
&&& 阅读是一个非常好的习惯,你可以在书海中畅游。在现代,戴眼镜的人非常多,主要就是因为几乎每个家庭都有电视,电脑,可是看书对眼睛伤害非常小,而且看书是一个放松的好方式;常常在床头,书桌上,都会有几本好书。&&& 多看书吧,看书有这么多的好处,何乐而不为呢?
额,我也在找
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家豆丁精品文档: 美国大学英语写作 大学英语写作模板 大学英语四级写作 大学英语写..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
大学英语写作
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口以I like reading为题写一篇英语作文,字数120左右1,为什么喜欢阅读2,喜欢读哪种类型的书._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以I like reading为题写一篇英语作文,字数120左右1,为什么喜欢阅读2,喜欢读哪种类型的书.
以I like reading为题写一篇英语作文,字数120左右1,为什么喜欢阅读2,喜欢读哪种类型的书.
I like reading, not for satisfy my teacher,my parents or anyone. I treat reading like communication, a communication with the author. Reading newspaper is fun. I could get the most updated information from the news. I care about my country, I want to know what's going on with our country, our economics and internationa relationships with the rest of the world. I want to know what is the hottest topic everyday. Not just for daily reading of newspaper, but also the web reading. Web reading is providing even wider range of reading materials. All the information that I can get from the news are online. Besides, I like reading novels as well. A good novel is a good story that can inspire me a lot. Like I said, it's a communication with the author. The author might live hundreds years ago, or he/she is living at the same time with us. I like reading, it plays a important role in my development to be a better person.英语作文以reading encyclopaedias is fun为题_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文以reading encyclopaedias is fun为题
英语作文以reading encyclopaedias is fun为题
望采纳!Reading is my hobby.While reading, I can get a lot of happiness.When I'm free, I often read some famous books.Books are my best friends that always keep me a good company.They often give me powers.Through reading, I can enlarge my eyes as well as widen my heart.Through reading, I become more and more knowledgeable.读书是我的爱好。读书时,我可以得到很多的快乐。当我有空时,我经常读一些名著。书是我最好的朋友,它们总是好好陪着我。他们给了我力量。通过阅读,我开阔了视野也让我的心变宽了。通过阅读,我变得越来越知识渊博。My favorite books are Readers and VOA.Readers cover the knowledge of culture, literature, and history, so I can benefit a lot by reading it.VOA can let me know the foreign countries better.Thanks to VOA, my oral English is improving day by day.我最喜欢的书是读者和美国之音。读者覆盖了文化,文学,历史知识,所以我可以通过阅读受益匪浅。美国之音,可以让我更好的了解国外。&

我要回帖

更多关于 reading is an 的文章

随机推荐