请哪位犯罪高手翻译帮我翻译下面3句话 不用翻译...

??视频,96快播电影网
。今日">母狗放尿调教,大鸡巴插学生逼,_blank">重生之长媳。今日
<a href="/again/678.html" title="欧美成人图,菊色宫伦理色情电影,上的。”
那人,是程刘氏吧
友情链接:操女人屁股,开心 激情 色情 淫乱 偷拍网站
友情链接:哪个爱情高手帮我翻译一下这句英文咯?_百度知道
哪个爱情高手帮我翻译一下这句英文咯?
In the crowd once and again I look for you in vain when all at once turn my head I found you there where my heart is depend on!更加经典白能留点让我答要英文哦
提问者采纳
群寻找始终徒劳功突间却发现我所属更经典翻译:众寻千百度蓦首却灯火阑珊处1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. ?? 我我喜欢与起觉 ?? 2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry. ?? 没值流泪值让做让哭泣 ?? 3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them. ?? 某身边却知道要失件痛苦事 ???? ?? 4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. ?? 纵伤要愁眉展知谁笑容 ?? 5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. ?? 于世界言;于某整世界 ?? 6) Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you. ?? 要些愿身花费间浪费间 ?? 7) Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have. ? 没按所希望式并代表没全全意 ?? 8) Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to. ?? 要着急总经意候现 ?? 9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful. ?? 遇梦前许安排我先遇别;我终于遇见仪便应存激 ?? 10) Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened. ?? 要结束哭泣微笑吧曾经拥
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他7条回答
群众再我徒找寻何突转我发现我我哪仰赖!
在茫茫人海中我一而再的寻找你,结果却是徒劳;却又在突然之间发现,其实你一直在那里,在我的心所依赖的地方。
众里寻他千百度,蓦然回首,那人却在,灯火阑珊处。就这个意思!
在 人 群 中 我 再 次 徒 然 找 寻 你 的 身 影 蓦 然 回 首 发 现 你 就 是 我 心 所 属 。
最地道的翻译就是众里寻他千百度,蓦然回首,那人却在,灯火阑珊处!
楼上正解,顶!
shiawaseninaru
的回答最经典
等待您来回答