stuck in momentreverse什么意...

Share article
(AP)38.8951-77.0364WASHINGTON (AP) — The oppressively hot weather in the Northeast has surprised meteorologists: It's moving backward across America, something that rarely happens.
Normally U.S. weather systems move west to east. The western Atlantic high pressure system behind the hot dry weather started moving east to west last week and by Tuesday was centered over lower Michigan, said Jon Gottschalck, the operations chief at the National Weather Service's prediction branch.
"It's definitely unusual and going the wrong way," Gottschalck said Thursday. "This is pretty rare."
He said the high pressure is about to return eastward, extending the Northeastern heat wave an extra day or so until the weekend.
And just before the high pressure moved east to west, a rainy and cooler low pressure system moved from the Mid-Atlantic to Texas, he said. That storm system broke off the jet stream, which is parked up in Canada, and made the U-turn first.
The unusual movement wasn't seen in computer models until four or five days in advance, which is relatively late for these models so meteorologists were surprised, he said.
Gottschalck said there's no evidence pointing at man-made climate change, but this is likely just natural chaos in the atmosphere. He couldn't say how often these backward weather flows occur, but they are less frequent than once a year.
Thursday, the heat index, which factors in humidity, hit 106 degrees in Washington, Baltimore and Philadelphia and was in triple digits along much of the Northeast. The air temperature hit a record 100 at New York City's John F. Kennedy International Airport Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
The weather service issued heat advisories and warnings Thursday for parts of 23 states. More than 141 million people live in those areas.
SEE FULL ARTICLE【歌词翻译问题】fix you歌词stuck in reve_coldplay吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:242,263贴子:
【歌词翻译问题】fix you歌词stuck in reve收藏
网上有很多版本,字典也查过,目前知道stuck in是陷入的意思,reverse有保护区的意思。但不知道真正的意思是什么,求万能的吧友。顺便问一下题目fix you的意思
reverse 是 颠倒啊 倒转啊 这样的意思 也有 挫折讲
深陷困难进退两难
保护区是reserve吧。。
Reverse这里理解为倒带就好,理解下来就是前面歌词里面讲述的种种不幸周而复始
虽然说通常我们的倒带是rewind,这里这样用感觉形象点。。。话说我一直很喜欢天朝台的翻译 - 填满你的心
ignite your bones怎么翻捏
回复7楼:我是把上一句lights will guide you home和它连一起翻的,“照亮归途,温暖你心”
陷入轮回。。
迷路的意思
我的理解是:fix you 安抚你stuck in reverse 陷入迷惘之中(CP的歌真心不能直译!)
前后直打转
reserve才是保护区这初中词汇了……
fix有修理的意思。有凝望的意思,还有。。。阉割的意思I will try to fix you
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或Stuck&in&reverse
When you feel so tired,but you can't sleep.
有时候,觉得写博客是个好习惯,这样就不会忘记一些自己会怕忘记了的事情和心情。
&&&&有时候,觉得写博客是个很不好的习惯,这样会泄露很多秘密。
但怎么样都还是舍不得这个地方。。。。。
When you get what you want but not what you
&原来,高铁这么快,这么快就可以从一个漠然的地方到另外一个类似家的地方。
原来,钥匙扣也可以摔的这么血淋淋的。
原来,两个女人坐在沙发上讨论共同的伤痛的时候,也是可以释然的。
原来,我一直追求的所谓的结果,在每个人挂掉之前都是不会有所谓的定局的。
you lose something you can't replace
终于,我想说,She's not in my heart any more. I can't be what I'm not.
终于,在长沙碰到之后,买了整套G2了,即使还是抵触买它背后所带来的深层次含义。
终于,火车上告诉我“简单的事情重复做”,告诉我不要教坏小孩,告诉我要爱自己的国家,并承诺在我下车前会再来聊一聊的人再也没有出现了。
终于,我决定,有些话就是烂死在心里也再也不说出来了。
终于,我还是会偶尔很开心,偶尔发神经,偶尔很认真,偶尔很害怕,偶尔很释然。
我想以后,我会怀念这样一起坐在地上吃饭的经历吧。
我想以后,我会感激曾经一起互相陪伴这些年,不管好与坏,无论喜与悲。
我想以后,我会感叹从来不用一个人晚上睡宿舍的幸福吧。
我想以后,我们应该还是可以是好朋友的吧。
我想以后,我也会非常非常想念这个陪着吃饭喝水无所不用的杯子的吧。
&&& Never Gonna
Give&Me&Up
&&& For All
&&& I Will
Miss you. Will You Miss me....
matter what ending is
&&& You have
already been a forever memory deeply in my heart.
&&&&Promise
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

我要回帖

更多关于 stuck in moment 的文章

随机推荐