7a六年级英语总复习习

您当前的位置:&&&&&正文
初一英语复习资料:牛津7A Unit3 单元测试[含答案]
  7A Unit 3 单元测试
  听力部分 (20分)
  一.根据你所听到的问题,选择正确答案。(5分) ( )1. A. Yes, he does. B. No, he isn’t. C. Yes, she does. ( )2. A. They’re my sister. B. They’re my sister’s. C. They’re red. ( )3. A. She is my friend. B. She is in the room. C. She is thirteen. ( )4. A. Yes, it does. B. Yes, they are. C. No, it isn’t. ( )5. A. Here they are. B. Under your bed. C. They are yours.
  二、根据你所听到的内容,按顺序用阿拉伯数字给下列图片编号: (5分) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
  三、根据你所听到的问题,选择正确答案:(5分) ( ) 1. A. The blue one. B. Of course. C. The one is on the desk. ( ) 2. A. Yes, he does. B. Yes, I do. C. Yes, she does. ( ) 3. A. Thank you. B. Happy New Year. C. The same to you. ( ) 4. A. Yes, I do. B. No, thanks. C. No, I don’t want. ( ) 5. A. 28 or 29 days. B. 30 days. C. 31 days.
  四、根据你所听到的对话和问题,选择正确答案:(5分) ( ) 1. A. By bike. B. On foot. C. By bus. ( ) 2. A. The restaurant. B. The house. C. The shop. ( ) 3. A. One or two hours. B. Two or three hours. C. Three or four hours. ( ) 4. A. Red and orange. B. Green and blue. C. White and purple. ( ) 5. A. Thursday. B. Wednesday. C. Tuesday.
  书面部分(100分)
  一、选出划线部分读音与其余三个不同的单词:(10分) ( ) 1. A. place B. face C. Halloween D. celebrate ( ) 2. A. special B. metre C. west D. dress ( ) 3. A. winter B. drink C. shine D. spring ( ) 4. A. knock B. ghost C. borrow D. October ( ) 5. A. busy B. lunch C. just D. cut ( ) 6. A. sweater B. bread C. treat D. breakfast ( ) 7. A. foot B. food C. tooth D. mooncake ( ) 8. A. chocolate B. reach C. Christmas D. teacher ( ) 9. A. about B. shout C. young D. round ( ) 10. A. answer B. wish C. world D. twice
  二、用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空:(10分) 1. They are talking about an (interest) film. 2. Children play a game (call) “trick or treat” at Halloween. 3. How many (tooth) does the baby have? 4. Children like knocking on (neighbour) doors, asking for sweets as a treat at Chinese New Year. 5. We are so (excite) to hear that we win the match. 6. It is my (one) time to go to Beijing Zoo. 7. We have a (wonder) time during the summer holiday. 8. Thank you for (let) me know such important information. 9. After they finish (have) lunch, they begin to chat under the tree. 10. Children can get lot of presents on June 1st. It’s (child) Day.
  三、在A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的正确选项:(15分) ( )1. They have a party _________the evening of October 1st. A. in B. at C. on D. / ( )2. It is fun to look at the pictures when I finish _________ them. A. drawing B. draw C. draws D. to draw ( )3. --- _________ ? --- At eight twenty. A. What time is it now ? B. How much is it ? C. What time does it begin ? D. What day is it today ( )4. ---Happy New Year! ---_________. A. All right B. The same to you C. Thank you D. That’s all right ( )5. The teachers are looking forward to _________. A. celebrating Teacher’s Day B. celebrating Teachers’ Day C. celebrate Teachers’ Day D. celebrat Teachers’ Day ( )6. _________the students are in the playground, the others are in the library. A. Four hundreds B. Four hundred C. Hundreds of D. Four hundred of ( )7. _________ I cook meals for my family at the weekend . A. Some times B. sometime C. sometimes D. some time ( )8. You will certainly fall behind the other students in the class _________you don’t work hard. A. after B. if C. before D. until ( )9. On New Year’s Day, I usually write on a card “Best wishes _________ a happy New Year!” and then send it to my teacher. A. to B. with C. by D. for ( )10. We Chinese eat mooncakes at _________. A. Chinese New Year B. National Day C. the Dragon Boat Festival D. the Mid-Autumn Festival ( )11. ---________do you like Chinese New Year so much? ---Because I can get red packets. A. Why B. What C. How D. Which ( )12. Mid-Autumn Festival usually comes _________January or February. A. at B. in C. on D. for. ( )13. Don’t play tricks _________ your classmates. A. in B. on C. to D. with ( )14. My father often gets up ________7:30________the morning, ________Sunday. A. on B. in C. at D. on ( )15. ---Would you like _______ milk? ---That’s enough. I don’t want to drink _______ more. A. some B. some C. any D. any
  四、从Ⅱ栏中选能对Ⅰ栏中的句子作出正确反应的答句:(5分) I II ( ) 1. When is Children’s Day? A. By bus. ( ) 2. How do you go to school? B. Very well. ( ) 3. What time do you have lunch? C. My cousin’s. ( ) 4. Whose shirt is this? D. A computer. ( ) 5. What does Peter want to buy? E. At about 12 o'clock. ( ) 6. What is the whether like in Beijing? F. It’s very cold. ( ) 7. Where are you going to stay in Beijing? G. In Grandma’s house. ( ) 8. Why are you late for the meeting? H. My bike is broken. ( ) 9. Could you help me carry the box? I. Certainly. ( ) 10. How is your grandma? J. It’s on June 1st.
  五、阅读短文,根据短文内容回答问题:(5分) Every year people celebrate the Spring Festival in China. Usually it is in January or February. It is the most important festival in China. So before it comes, everyone buys many things. And they often make a special kind of food called dumplings. It means “come together”. Parents always buy new clothes for their children and children also buy presents for their parents. On the Spring Festival Eve(除夕), all the family members come back home for a big dinner. When they enjoy the meal, they give each other the best wishes for the coming year. After dinner, all the family stay up until midnight to welcome the New Year. They sing, dance and play cards. On the first day of the New year, people put on new clothes and visit their friends. They say “Happy New Year!” to each other. They all have a good time during the festival. 1. When does the Spring Festival come in China every year? 2. What do people do before the Spring Festival comes? 3. What do “dumplings” mean? 4. What do children get from their parents according to this passage? 5. Do people have fun at the Spring Festival?
  六、根据短文上下文,在空格内填入一个适当的词,使短文意思通顺:(10分) My name is Edward. I come from America. Halloween is a very interesting f 1 here. We celebrate Halloween in many w 2 . In early October, we go to the shops to b 3 pumpkins. We cut out the eyes, the noses and the sharp t 4 on the pumpkins to make lanterns. We w 5 special costumes w 6 masks at Halloween. We enjoy d 7 up as ghosts, knocking on p 8 doors and shouting “trick or treat”. They usually give us a treat of some c 9 . We have f 10 during the festival. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
  七、完形填空:(10分) Do you like cats? There is 1 old woman in England. She 2 a son or a daughter. She loves 3 . She wants to give them a home. She has black cats and white cats. She has 4 cats and baby cats. So children 5 coming to her house. They come to play with the cats. More and more cats come to the old woman’s house. Soon 6 are 7 cats. The old woman cannot feed(喂养)them 8 .Then she has an 9 . “The children love my cats,” she thinks. So she 10 each child a cat. Then she is very happy. And the children are happy, too. So are the cats because they each have a home. ( )1.A.a B. an C. the D. / ( )2.A.isn’t B. don’t have C. not have D. doesn’t have ( )3.A.a cat B. the cats C. cat D. cats ( )4.A.mother B. mothers C. mother’s D. a mother’s ( )5.A.like B. too C. can D. could ( )6.A.they B. there C. these D. the children ( )7.A.too much B. too many C. very much D. very many ( )8.A.too B. so many C. at all D. like this ( )9.A.idea B. thinking C. way D. mind ( )10.A.give B. is giving C. gives D. does give
  八、阅读下面的短文,并根据短文内容选择正确答案:(20分)
  A   Christmas Day, the birthday of Jesus Christ, is the most important festival in Britain and some other countries. On Christmas Eve, people usually tell their children to put their stockings at the end of their beds before they go to sleep. Children believe Santa Claus, with the other name of Father Christmas, will come during the night and fill their stockings with Christmas presents.   Actually(实际上), Father Christmas is children’s father. He dresses up in a red coat and waits until children fall asleep. Then he goes into children’s bedrooms, and puts small presents in their stockings. When children are no longer young, they know who Father Christmas really is.   Not only children but also their parents enjoy Christmas stockings. They also have stockings. Early on the morning of Christmas Day, children wake their parents up and say “Merry Christmas”. Then they help their parents open their stockings. Everybody likes presents. But it is better to give than to receive. ( )1.Christmas Day is______.    A. the birthday of Jesus Christ   B. the only day for giving presents    C. the only day for receiving presents D. the day for playing games ( ) 2.What do all the British children do on Christmas Eve in the story?    A. They talk all the night. B. They won’t sleep until Father Christmas comes.    C. They sing and dance.  D. They put their stockings at the end of their beds. ( ) 3.“Santa Claus”is another way of saying_______.    A. Christmas Day  B. Christmas presents C. Christmas Eve  D. Father Christmas ( ) 4.From the story we know that on Christmas Day children feel very happy because they can receive________.    A. red clothes   B. stockings   C. presents   D. food ( ) 5.What is the best greeting(打招呼)early on the morning of Christmas Day in Britain?    A. Good luck!  B. Happy New Year!  C. Best wishes to you!  D. Merry Christmas!&
  B The fourth Thursday of November is Thanksgiving Day. It is a holiday in the USA. Usually, family members and friends get together for a dinner. People sometimes drive their cars a long way for a family reunion(团聚). Many people also take Friday off and make it a long weekend holiday, because most Americans do not work on Saturdays and Sundays. Thanksgiving Day began in 1621, the second year after the first English settlers(定居者) reached the new world. They did not have enough food. But the American Indians helped the white men and taught them how to farm. In the autumn after the English settlers came to America, they had a good harvest(丰收). They were so pleased. They decided to invite their Indian friends to a dinner in order to(为了)thank them for their help and God. As far as family reunion, Thanksgiving Day is even more important than Christmas or New Year’s Eve to most Americans. ( )6. If November 1st is Monday, when is Thanksgiving Day? . A. November 4 B. November 18 C. November 25 D. November 2 ( )7. In the passage the American Indians were very . A. brave B. foolish C. kind D. clever ( )8. When the first English settlers reached America they . A. lived happily B. had a difficult time C. taught the American Indians how to farm D. brought the American Indians food ( )9. Why do people celebrate Thanksgiving Day? . A. To thank the American Indians for their help and God. B. To invite the Indian friends to a dinner. C. To invite the settles to the new world. D. To drive a long way for a family reunion. ( )10. We can guess there are more family reunions . A. on Thanksgiving Day than on Christmas Day B. on Christmas Day than on Thanksgiving Day C. on New Year’s Eve than on Thanksgiving Day D. on New Year’s Eve than on Christmas Day
  九、根据所给中文的意思,用英语完成下列句子,每个空格只能填一个单词:(10分) 1. 我们盼望着明年再见到你。 We look 1 to 2 you 3 year again. 2. 我们用一只南瓜做了一只灯笼。 We 4 a lantern 5 6 a pumpkin. 3. 我们用小刀切出眼睛,鼻子和尖利的牙齿。 We 7 8 the eyes, the nose and the 9 10 11 a knife. 4. 阳光透过窗子照进教室。 The sun 12 13 the windows into the classroom. 5. 我叔叔给我一?糖果作为招待。 My uncle gives me 14 15 16 some candy 6. 母亲节在五月。西方人用许多方式庆祝它。 Mother’s Day is 17 May. People in the 18 19 it 20 many ways. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20.
  十、书面表达:(5分)字数60左右,不必逐字逐句翻译。 要点:1. 中秋节是中国重要的(important)节日之一。 2. 在每年的九月或十月。 3. 家庭成员回家团聚,吃团圆饭。 4. 晚上赏月,听嫦娥的故事。 5. 吃月饼。月饼种类越来越多。
  7A Unit 3 单元测试答案
  听力部分 (20分) 一、 ABCCB 二、3 2 5 4 1 三、1-5 ACABA 四、1-5 BABCC
  书面部分(100分)
  一、选出划线部分读音与其余三个不同的单词:(10分) 1-5 CBCBA 6-10 CBCCA
  二、用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空:(10分) 1. interesting 2. called 3. teeth 4. neighbours’ 5. excited 6. first 7. wonderful 8. letting 9. having 10. Children’s
  三、在A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的正确选项:(15分) 1-5 CACBB 6-10 DCBDD 11-15 ABBDC
  四、从Ⅱ栏中选出能对Ⅰ栏中的句子作出正确反应的答句:(5分) 1-5 JAECD 6-10 FGHIB
  五、阅读短文,根据短文内容回答问题:(5分) 1. In January or February. 2. People buy many things,make a special kind of food called dumplings and buy presents. 3. “come together”. 4. New clothes. 5. Yes, they do.
  六、根据短文上下文,在空格内填入一个适当的词,使短文意思通顺:(10分) 1. festival 2. ways 3. buy 4. teeth 5. wear 6. with 7. dressing 8. peoples’ 9. candy 10. fun
  七、完形填空:(10分) 1-5 BDDAA 6-10 BBCAC
  八、阅读下面的短文,并根据短文内容选择正确答案:(20分) 1-5 ADDCD 6-10 CCBAA
  九、根据所给中文的意思,用英语完成下列句子,每个空格只能填一个单词:(10分) 1. forward 2. seeing 3. next 4. make 5. out 6. of 7. cut 8. out 9. sharp 10. teeth 11. with 12. shines 13. through 14. a 15. treat 16. of 17. in 18. West 19. celebrate 20. in
  十、书面表达:(5分) One possible version: The Mid-Autumn Festival is one of the most important festivals in China. It usually comes in September or October. At the Mid-Autumn Festival, all the family members come back home and have dinner together. People look at the moon, listen to the story of Chang’e and enjoy the delicious mooncakes in the open air. There are more and more different kinds of mooncakes today.
  听力材料 一、根据你所听到的问题,选择正确答案。(听两遍) 1. Does Jack go to school by bike? 2. Whose are the jeans? 3. How old is your sister? 4. The green light is yours, isn’t it? 5. Where is my football, mum? 二、根据你所听到的内容,按顺序用阿拉伯数字给下列图片编号: (5分) Hello, everyone! I’m Nick. I come from Jiangyin. It’s Saturday today. I get up at 7:30a.m. Then I do morning exercises. It’s good for me. It helps me get ready for the day. After breakfast, I go to the Reading Club. I love reading because I want to learn more about the world. After that, I play ball games with my classmates. At about 11:30a.m, I go home for lunch and do my homework. After I finish my homework, I watch TV. I have a great time today.
  三、根据你所听到的问题,选择正确答案:(5分) 1. Which one do you like best? 2. Does your sister go to school from Monday to Friday? 3. Jimmy! Happy birthday to you! 4. Peter! Would you like a glass of water? 5. How many days are there in February?
  四、根据你所听到的对话和问题,选择正确答案:(5分) 1.M: Do you spend much time walking to school? W: Yes, we are tired. M: How do they go to school? 2.M: Are you going to have some hamburgers? W: Yes, let’s go to the restaurant now. Q: Where are they going to have some hamburgers? 3. M: Kitty, how long do you do your homework in the evening? W: It takes me two or three hours to do all the work in the evening. What about you, Jim? M: Me too. Q: How long does Jim do his homework in the evening? 4.M: What’s your favourite colour? W: Oh, I like many colours. In spring, I in summer, I l in autumn, I like gold and yellow and in winter I like red and orange. Q: What colour does the girl like in summer? 5.M: What day of the week is it today? W: It’s Wednesday. Q: What day was it yesterday?
猜你还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击
热门关键字:,,,
【打印文章】
真野惠里菜性感睡衣诱惑
美国火辣女郎让军营沸腾
浙江农大女生集体穿热裤露脐装做广播操
嫩模团穿性感短裙在广场扮女警跳手枪舞
狂野非洲另一面:风沙中穿行的狮子