自我介绍,英文版人物介绍!!

论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved英文自我介绍_VOA英语学习网
外企面试,问这个问题要分两种情况:1)老外在问,换句话说是全英文面试;2)中国人在问,换句话说是中文面试。这两种情况是不一样的。
首先,你要了解一分钟英文自我介绍的目的是什么?无非是:1考察你基本英文口语水平,2对你基本信息有所了解,3观察你的基本表达能力与逻辑,以及4你对时间的基本掌控能力。所以,对方所要了解的都是“基本”的素质,并不需要什么惊艳亮相。
I took a look around when I first got on a plane in my life. So I saw most people there busy placing their luggages,and some were taking a nap.
求职类的自我介绍,其实就是Sell your self out within 60 seconds,进一步说,这个自我介绍就类似于电影的trailor, 商品包装上的关键词或者...电视广告的精简版
1、通过具体例子证明自己的skill set。我们经常用形容词描述自己,但是具体的例子会更加生动。不一定是工作上的丰功伟绩,可以是短时间内召集策划一次朋友聚会,或者帮助别人解决某件事情。
Hello! My name is Chen Danqing. My English name is Joy. I'm 14 years old. I'm a happy girl. I have a happy family. My father and my mother are both office workers. They're busy. But at weekends, they always cook nice food for me. I'm happy in the family. I love my parents and they love me very much.
Good morning !It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview,I hope i can make a good performance today. Im confident that I can succeed.Now i will introduce myself briefly
Im qiewo, 10 years old. Im from www. tingvoa. com. I will concentrate on the study and reserch in this field. first i will hard to learn the theoritical knowledge, constucting a solid bas
Today I want to introduce a product of Nike to you. 今天我想向大家介绍耐克的一款产品.
I like football and English very much,and i often play football with my classmates after schoo.
Hello, everyone! My name is Xiaoming, Im thirteen years old, i like playing football! I like to eat apples and bananas. My favourite colour is red! Thank you!
Good morning/afternoon. It's my great honor to have a chance to take this interview. Let me introduce myself briefly.
1. I got a degree in Literature and took a course in typing. 我获得了文学学士学位, 还学过打字. 2. I haven’t done anything like that before. 我以前没有做过这种工作.
My name is **, I'm 13 years old this year, is a grade 6 classmate, my house has the 3 people person, father mother with me, the mother is one women in the expert court
i'm a year 2 student from xxx school, my hobby is reading. I have some shortcomings, but i will try hard to correct them.
Perfect Aloe rubber is to currently world Shang most advanced of frozen stability method technology from natural herbs best of United States Vera Aloe
Hello everyone. My name is. . . . I am a student of Grade eight. I am an outgoing , lovely girl and I am so welcomed by my friends and my classmates.
Hello , everybody. My names youxi(优习), Im from ***. Its really a fantacy place, people there are very friendly and helpful.
Hi,everybody. My name is Sunflower. I am a student in Grade 5 Class 1. My hobbies are swimming and reading books. I like reading comics.
Hello everybody. My name is Lee Wenwen. I am 17 years old and I am from Hui Nong District of Shizuishan, Ningxia Province.
My name is Youxi(优习), I come from ZhuHai, and I am studying in GuangZhou Kindergarten Training School. I am 18 years old, and I am excellent and outstanding.
Its really my being honored to have this opportunity for this interview I hope i can make a good performance today. New, i will Introduction myslfe For everybody
Hello,everybody!My name is Kathy and I'm fifteen years old. I'm at XXX Junior School. I'm a cleve and beautiful girl. I have a small family _my father ,my mother and me. Ilove them and they love me. Iwant everybody to be my friend.
it is really my honor to have this opportunity to introduce myself. my name is LI Qianru, i am in class 4 grade 6 of experimental primary.
Good morning ! It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview, I hope I can make a good performance today. Im confident that I can succeed. Now I will introduce myself briefly. I am 26 years old, born in shandong province.
&&&1&&&&&&&&&&&
赞助商链接自我介绍英文海报:This&is&me
Hello, I am Wu
Jingyao.My name is Anna. I am twelve years old now. I am in Class
eleven, Grade seven. And I am in No.ninth Middle School. I am not
tall. I have long hair. I don’t wear glasses and my eyes are small,
too. I looks very lovely. My hobbies are drawing and reading. I
also like watering flowers and take care of pets. I have a little
pet mouse, it likes eating and playing with me. My seven clever
fish and a turtle often play “hide and seek”. Because the turtle is
very slow, so it can’t catch the fish. I like them very much. Then
let my “happy every day”.
My favourite hobby
is reading. I think reading can help me do many thing well. And I
can also learn many thing from books. Books are our friend and our
teacher. We have to learn it. I like reading English books. Just
like “words that Moved a Nation”. There are many stories in it. I
like drawing ,too. Many of my friends likes drawing. We all thing
that drawing is very good for us. And we can draw many beautiful
pictures, how fun it is! We also like drawing animals on people. A
friend if mine likes to draw cats with big eyes and small nose. So
it looks very cats.
There are three
people in my family: my father, my mother and me. My grandma and
frandpa live in the countryside. I love them very much.
mobel:----------
If you want to be
my friend. You can write a e-mail to ----.com.
找了一个朋友帮忙修改了错误,红色为修改正确的:
Hello, I am Wu Jingyao.My name is
Anna. I am twelve years old now. I am in Class eleven, Grade seven.
And I am in No.9 Middle School. I am
not tall. I have long hair. I don’t wear glasses and my eyes are
small, too. I look very lovely. My
hobbies are drawing and reading. I also like watering flowers and
taking care of pets. I have a little
pet mouse, it likes eating and playing with me. My seven clever
fish and a turtle often play “hide and seek”. Because the turtle is
very slow, so it can’t catch the fish. I like them very much. They
let my “happy every day”. (改成They let me
happy every day.
My hobbies
My favourite hobby is reading. I
think reading can help me do many things well. And I can also learn many thing from
books. Books are our friends and our
teachers. We have to learn it. I like
reading English books. Just like “words that Moved a Nation”. There
are many stories in it. I like drawing ,too. Many of my friends
like drawing. We all think that drawing is very good for us. And we can
draw many beautiful pictures, how fun it is! We also like drawing
animals on people. A friend of mine likes to draw cats with big
eyes and small nose. So it looks very cats.
There are three people in my
family: my father, my mother and me. My grandma and grandpa live in
the countryside. I love them very much.
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

我要回帖

更多关于 英文版人物介绍 的文章

随机推荐