解析That if she was sick I was expected to take her place greatlybe surprisedd me.句中为什么用That if

35._____ she was sick, I was expected to take her place greatly surprised me, for I didn't have much work experience.
A.Thatif
B.That
C.Thatwhether

在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
35._____ she was sick, I was expected to take her place greatly surprised me, for I didn't have much work experience.
A.Thatif
B.That
C.Thatwhether

A.Thatif
B.That
C.Thatwhether

科目:最佳答案解析略知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心求老师解答:_____ she was sick,
_____ she was sick,I was expected to take her place greatly surprised me,for I didn't have much work experience.
A.That if B.That
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码名词从句练习1_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
名词从句练习1
上传于||文档简介
&&名​词​从​句​练​习​1
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置: >>
高二英语必修5 Module 2 教案
Book5M2 导学案第一课时-----基础训练 第一课时 基础训练 一。课文复习 A 根据课文内容填空 Roads can be in____________and dangerous ____________(在高纬度)in big mountains . Let me tell you something about one
road in La Paz , which is at 3,500meters in Bolivia, and a man who is always standing __________of the road_______________. ___________, mountains rise _______and on the other there is_____________. Often the vehicles ________the road and fall. You can imagine how many people ___________ ______________ death there .The most dangerous thing is that there is a bend where two vehicles from___________________can’t see each other. But _____to TImoteo , ___________has fallen . Every morning , he ___________the bend with a large board , which is red on one side and green on the other. When vehicles come , he shows the drivers the board , which tells them to ________the green color or to stop with the red color .In this way he directs the traffic . YOU may think his job is________. How much money does he receive from doing it ? Nearly nothing . He is a volunteer. Only a few drivers give him______, which helps him to____________. Most of them _____________. Why does he do so ?It’s because he thinks it his ____________to help others. B.重点句子----完成下列句子。 1.Life is hard _________________(在高纬度),and the mountains _________________________(使得沟通很困难 ) . 2.Many roads are ____________________ (状况糟糕)and _____________________________(交通事故频繁 )。 3.___________________( 平均) ,one vehicle comes off the road __________________(每两周 ). 4.Thanks to the man ,__________________(死亡人数 ) has fallen . 5.Timoteo stands on the bend and _____________________(指挥交通 ) . 6.Often the drivers just pass by ,___________the human traffic signal ______________(想当然 ) 7.Before he _________________ (自愿 ) direct the traffic ,Timoteo had had lots of jobs 。 8.One day while he was working as a lorry driver he _____________________ ( 与死亡擦肩而过) 9.This last experience ____________________________( 对---产生影响) Timoteo , 10。He _______________________________ ( 觉得是他的使命) in life to help others .. 11。_____________________(根据调查 ) published by an American university ,the ten fastest growing jobs will ___________________________(与电脑和健康有关 ) 12.For people doing this job,_________________( 常 识 ) _________________( 身 体 健 康 ) ,and ___________________(性格外向) are likely to be more important than computer skills . 二.词汇 词汇 A. 用本单元的词汇完成下面的句子。 1.---I am not at all__________ with the story. --- I can’t agree with you. The story had a__________ ending. It is by no means easy to __________everyone. 2. I can't bear the________ and strains of modern life and I find my new teaching job very__________. 3.The English teacher ____________the importance of reading aloud. 4.He is deep in conversation with his ___________, who works in our Financial affairs room 5. The____________ for community service are doing a good job. 6.They___________ to repair the house for the old lady. 7._______________________________________.自己不自重, 又怎能受到别人尊重呢? 8.______________________________________________________.他们如果还顾及人的生命就不会做出这样可怕 的事来。(have respect for) 9.There is a sharp __________in the road here. 10.The nurse __________down and kissed the child. 11.He recognized that he was not ________for the post. Can you _________yourself for the job? 12.Ellen has got a ________job. She works in the office as a_________. 13The northern side of the mountain is almost_________. 14.It may____________ tonight, so make sure the plants are covered. 15.It' the temperature has dropped to__________ point. 16.These ___________foods are the most convenient of all. 17.――――――――――――――. 自然是永恒的。18.He has ___________a post in England, there he’ll apply himself to learning English. 19.She was_____________ to George for all that he had done. 20.Is there water____________ around here? 21.The supply of vegetables falls short of ____________this year. 22.This sort of work ___________great patience. 23.He __________from poverty all his life. 24.I'll take the report home and read it at____________. 25.His wife is very beautiful________________________________.(性格开朗) B.选择方框内适当的短语填空。 take…for granted apply for in harmony be satisfied /pleased with on average have an effect on in theory /practice take up be related to in particular pass by .bend one’s mind to suffer from apply oneself to in response to1.If you _________________something, you are happy because you have got what you wanted or needed. 2. The whole meal was good but the wine ________________was excellent.3.______________ we receive five letters each day. 4.His proposition is good_______________ but cannot be put into practice. 5.The idea sounds good but will it work_______________? 6.He happened to_______________ there at that time, when they were speaking ill of him. 7.We_____________________ that knowledge advances rapidly. 8.This __________________the future of both mother and son. 9.This table_______________ too much room. Could you change it for a smaller one? 10.You may ________________tickets in person or by letter. 11.He ________________learning French, when he was in France. 12.Millions of people gave freely _________________the famine appeal. 13.He________________ to his business. 14.In my opinion, these two events_________________ each other. 15. It is said that they worked ____________________at that time. 16.If you ______________an illness or from some other bad condition, you are badly affected by it. C.选择下面的单词完成句子 steward string submit straightforward stain strengthen subscribe status stubborn substitute 。 1.He's got an ink _______________on his shirt. 他衬衫上有块墨渍。 2.His crimes _______________the family honor. 他的罪行玷污了家庭的名誉。 3.He is after wealth and_______________. 他追求财富和地位。 4.Women's social _______________hasn't changed much over the years. 5.He went around the world as a ship's________________. 他当客船服务员,到过世界各地。 6.I'm quite a _______________man. 我是一个非常直率的人。 7.I must insist on your giving me a ________________answer. 我一定要你给我一个直截了当的回答。 8.The soldiers ____________________their defenses. 士兵们加强了他们的防御工事。 9.The current __________________as we moved down the river. 我们顺流而下时, 水流更急了. 10.I need a piece of ______________to tie this parcel up. 我需要一根细绳把这包裹扎起来。 11.I need a piece of ________________to tie this parcel up. 我需要一根细绳把这包裹扎起来。 13.He is___________________, and so is she .Both are as _______________as a donkey. 他很固执,她也固执,都像驴子一样倔强。 14.She refused to ___________________to his control. 她不屈服于他的控制。 15.We'll ________________ourselves to the court's judgments. 我们将听从法庭的裁决。 16.They __________________to local charities. 他们向当地的慈善团体捐款。1 17.Each of us _________________for 500 shares. 我们每人认购五百股 18.The new _______________sweetener is made from a wild plant. 这一新的代用甜味剂是用一种野生植物制成的。 19.We will use plastics as a ___________________for steel 我们将用塑料做钢的代用品 教后记: 教后记: 第二课时-----语法(名词性从句) 语法( 第二课时 语法 名词性从句) (一)主语从句在复合句中充当主语,引导主语从句的关联词有连接词 that ,whether,连接代词 what , which, who, whom, whose, 连接副词 when , where, why, how 复合代词 whatever, whoever 等。 1 _____________________ is certain.他会成功是肯定的。 2。_______________________ is not known.还不知道她是否去那里。 3。________________________ is welcome. 无论谁来都受到欢迎。 (二 )表语从句是用作表语的句子,一般放在主句的谓语动词(连系动词)之后,引导表语从句的关联词有: 连 接词 that, whether, as if/though, 连接代词 what, which, who, whom, whose,连接副词 when, where, why, how 等。 1。The important thing is ____________________ 一个人重要的是做什么,不是说什么。 2。The problem is ____________________ 问题是他是否同意这个建议. 3。It turned out ___________________ 结果是她错了。 (三)宾语从句是用作宾语的句子, 除谓语动词之后可接宾语从句外, 介词,不定式,分词, 动名词以及某 些形容词的后面也可以带宾语从句。 1。This depends upon______________________. 这取决于他是否有兴趣做这一类工作。 2 . I forgot ______________________________ on Tuesday and _________________________________________. 我忘记了周二该交研究论文,我也忘记了老师曾说过他不接受迟交的论文。 3. I proposed _____________________________.我建议立即讨论这个问题。 (四)同位语从句常用 that 引导,也可以由连接代词 who, what, which, whose,连接副词 how, why, where, when 或 连词 whether 来引导。 常做同位语从句的名词有: belief, fact, hope, idea, doubt, news, request, proposal, demand 等。 1。The fact ______________________________ can’t be denied.他取得第一名的事实不容否认。 2。She refused the demand_________________________________.她拒绝了他单独做那项工作的请求。 3。The question ___________________________ or send a substitute must be decided soon. 他是否亲自来或派他人来替代的问题必须尽快定下来。 (五)Exercises :1. --CIt’s thirty years since we last met. --- But I still remember the story, believe it or not, ______ we got lost on a rainy night. A which B that C what D when 2.Some researchers believe that there is no doubt ___ a cure for AIDS will be found. A which B that C what D whether 3. The poor young man is ready to accept ________ help he can get. A whichever B however C whatever D whenever 4. ________ she was sick, I was expected to take her place greatly surprised me, for I didn’t have much work experience A that if B that C if that D if 5.---―I can’t find Mr. Smith . Where did you meet him this morning?----It was in his office _____ he worked. A where B which C that D the one 6. The question has been raised at the meeting ___ each member country should share the expenses of the committee. A which B if C what D whether 7. Don’t answer me with a simple “Yes” or “No”. Explain ____ possible. A whoever B whenever C however D whatever 8. _________ leaves the room last ought to turn off the light. A anyone B person C whoever D who 9._______ you don’t like him is none of my business. A what B who C that D whether 10. The news has been published __________ more middle school students will be admitted into universities. A which B what C that D when 11 I know ________ he said so at the meeting is true . A what B how C why D that 12. After _____ seemed an endless wait, it was his turn to have the job interview . A that B which C what D who 13. Whether ways will be found to stop pollution or not is just ____ worries the public. A why B what C that D which 14 We cannot figure out ____ quite a number of insects, birds and animals are dying out . A that B as C why D when 15 --Do you think it wise for Chinese mothers to try to do everything for their children? -- No, that’s ___ they are mistaken. A where B when C what D how 教后记第三课时-----写作训练 写作训练 第三课时 写作 A: 难句分析 16. The most important idea behind the kind of party planning described here is that it brings parents and children closer together.(NMET2002. E 篇) 在这里叙述的这种筹备(生日)聚会的计划所带有的最重要的观点在于它能让父母和孩子的关系更加密切。 简析:夹杂过去分词短语及表语从句。 17.He had realized that the words: “one of six to eight” under the first picture in the book connected the hare in some way to Katherine of Aragon, the first of Henry VIII’s six wives. (NMET2002. D 篇) 他曾认识到那本书里第一幅图画下面的那些词“一、六、八”在某些方面将这个野兔和阿拉甘的凯撒英,即亨利 八世的六个妻子当中的第一个妻子,联系起来。 简析:夹杂宾语从句及过去分词短语。 18.Until one day he came across two stone crosses in Ampthill park and learnt that they had been built in her honor in 1773. (NMET2002. D 篇) 直到有一天他在阿帕斯尔公园碰巧看见两个石制的十字架,他才懂得在 1773 年修建这两个十字架是为了向她 表示敬意。 简析:关键词 come across 碰巧遇见,in one’s honor 纪念某人。 19. It is Sue Townsend’s musical play, based on her best-selling book. (NMET2002. C 篇) 它是苏珊?汤森德的音乐剧本,根据她畅销的小说改编的。 简析:关键词 best-selling 畅销的。 20. Gold is one of a growing number of shoppers buying into the organic trend, and supermarkets across Britain are counting on more like him as they grow their organic food business. (NMET2002. B 篇) 戈德是对有机食品感兴趣众多购买者当中的一位,遍及英国的超市依赖更多像他那样的购买者,因为他们要增加 有机食品生意。 简析:关键词 count on 依赖。 B 写作 . 1 With the rapid development of the Internet, sending E-mails has become very popular, but some people still prefer to write letters by longhand. What’s your opinion? (words: 120-150)C B5M1 范文:How to protect our eyesight From the picture, we can see that there are many students wearing glasses, that is , they are short-sighted. As we all know, it is important for everyone to keep good eyesight. But do you know how to protect your eyesight? First, don’t keep your eyes working for a long time. You’d better have a rest after you have studied an hour or so. Second, pay much attention to the following. Don’t read in the sun or in a poor light. Don’t read in the bed or in a moving bus. Third, do eye-exercises every day. It will also help you keep good eyesight And last, you should have enough sleep. Only if you obey the rules above, can you prevent your eyesight from becoming short-sighted. . 教后记: 教后记:2
高一英语上册unit1教案1/2 相关文档推荐 外研版必修5高二英语 Modu... 2页 ...高二英语外研版 必修5 Module 5 语法高二英语外研版 必修5 Module 5 语法隐藏...【强烈推荐】外研社高二英语必修5Module1---4学案_高二英语_英语_高中教育_教育...2.)我宁愿去爬山。 I prefer to climb the mountain. 3.)他宁愿整天呆在家...外研版高二英语必修五module1 综合教案_英语_高中教育_教育专区。考点语法总结,...1 第二板块 专题讲座 语法专题:一般现在时态 一般现在时及用法:(1) 表示经常...外研版高二英语必修五Module6学案_英语_高中教育_教育专区。Module6 【大成目标】(目标解读及课堂组织 2 分钟) 1. Be able to pronounce the new word and expr...(强调时间状语) 高二英语必修 5 学案 Module 5 Key points(2) 设计 班级 limingzhi 审核 姓名 时间 小组 课时 批改 Learning Contents(学习内容): Useful ...外研社高二英语必修5 module5 the great sports personality教案_英语_高中教育_教育专区。外研社高二英语必修5 module5 the great sports personalityModule...外研版必修五module5整模块详案_高二英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。Module 5 The Great Sports Personality I. 教学内容分析 本模块的话题是中学生比较感兴趣的体育...外研社必修五module4 carnival全单元教案_高二英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。...Christmas 2. Holi 3. Carnival 4. Thanksgiving Day 5. Halloween The ...高二英语必修五 module3 adventure in literature and the cinema教案_高二英语_...(___hour/week) 2 What sort of books do you like reading? (biography/...外研版必修5第四模块教学设计_高二英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。外研版必修5第...To arouse Ss’ interest in learning about this module. 2. To develop Ss...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
Conclusion1that与what的区别
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Conclusion1that与what的区别
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 be surprised 的文章

随机推荐