The mistakes of the following sentences have been underlined什么意思 . Write the correct answers in the spa

97The virtues of growing older
课后练习答案
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
97The virtues of growing older
课后练习答案
Textcomprehension;I.Decidewhichofthefollow;Fromthelastsentenceofthe;II.Judge,accordingtothet;1.F.RefertoParagraph3.Th;theirbodiesandthefashion;2.F.Althoughtheyarestill;fashionand“n
Text comprehensionI. Decide which of the following best states the author’s purpose of writing.CFrom the last sentence of the second paragraph and second sentence in the last paragraph, we can see that it is not the writer’s purpose to deny the virtues of being young. She hopes to point out some of the “distinct advantages” and “a great deal of happiness to be found” in the process of aging. So A is not correct. B only touches part of the text,namely the first two paragraphs.II. Judge, according to the text, whether the following statements are true or false.1. F. Refer to Paragraph 3. They were much concerned with their appearances, both the shape oftheir bodies and the fashion of their clothes.2. F. Although they are still wearing fashionable clothes, they are no longer at the mercy offashion and “no longer slaves to style”.3. F. Under the carefree appearances, young people are troubled by “unknowns in the future”.4. T. Refer to Paragraph 5.III. Answer the following questions.1. The beginning statement tells readers about the fact that Americans worship youth. In otherwords, they are afraid of growing older. This fear is manifested in their efforts “to delay the effects of age” with the passion for cosmetics and physical exercises. (Paras. 1, 2)2. The writer mentions three aspects to show distinct advantages of growing older,i.e.1essconcern of one’s appearance(Para. 3), less uncertainty about the unknowns in the future(Para.4)and self-identity(Para. 5).3. The writer says, “when you are young,major decisions
await you at every turn.” Thissuggests that they feel uncertain about what would happen to them and what they would do in the future. ( Para. 4)4. The writer presents the distinct difference between the adolescents and the forty-year-olds byrepeated use of “Being young means…”or “It means…”in contrast with “I…now…” or “I no longer…”. ( Para. 5)5. The writer learns the significance from her parents’ contentment that the newer (younger) isnot necessarily better, and she can be happier than before as she grows older. ( Para. 6)IV. Explain in your own words the following sentence taken from the text.1. I am embarrassed to admit that women are less capable than men of resisting the temptation offashion.2. It means that you make friends with different people in order to find a new identity foryourself. Structural analysis of the text参见“篇章分析”部分Vocabulary exercisesI. Explain the underlined part in each sentence in your own words.1.
are likely to2.
break up / disintegrate3.
as a whole4.
powerless against / completely controlled by5.
not surprising / only too naturalII. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate forms of the given words.1. obsessive
译文:她过分担心自己会失控,因此从不感情外露。2. moodiness
译文:工作压力很大的人们常会闷闷不乐、易怒和丧失信心。3. tolerable
译文:他们想要一个过得去的生活―食物再多一些、住得再好一点,还有和平。4.beneficial
译文:最终,公司和其投资者们达成一项互利的协定。5. satisfying
译文: 同智障人士一起工作有可能会是令人满意和大有裨益的经历。III. Choose the word or phrase that can replace the underlined part in each sentence without changing its original meaning.1. C
译文:加利福尼亚的科学家们认为他们可能已经找到了一种延缓衰老的方法。解析:delay和postpone意义相近,都表示“延迟,使延期”; stop表示“停止”; quicken表示“加快”,这两个选项应该没有干扰性;要注意的是 prolong,它表示“to makelonger延长”, 有一定的干扰。2. D
译文:剧院为了经营下去,不得不请求捐助。解析: beg for表示“请求,乞求”,此处和ask for意义最接近; settle for表示“满足于”;apply for表示“请求,申请”,一般指请求或申请政府机构或相关组织的资金或援助,不宜接donation(捐赠,捐助); look for表示“寻找,期待”。 3. A
译文: 员工养老金可以选择按月领取或者一次性领取。解析: 此句中elect 后接不定式表示“选择”与choose接不定式意思相近; prefer (to)表示“更喜欢”同后面并列连词or显然矛盾; take (to)表示“开始喜欢上”;agree(to)表示“同意”,语法上能说通,但语义不同。4. A
译文:那些在学业上对孩子过于严厉的父母亲最终会被小孩子们怨恨的。解析: resent表示“愤恨,怨恨”,being angry with表示“对(某人)生气”,两者意思相近。being grateful to表示“感激?”; being against 表示“违反,无视,反对”;being for表示“拥护,受责备”。5. B
译文:足球流氓对法院的判决报以嘲笑。解析:laugh at表示“嘲笑?,漠视?”, make fun of表示“取笑?” smile at 表示“对?(善意地)微笑”,显然同hooligan (流氓)不相匹配;accept obediently 表示“顺从地接受”,reject表示“拒绝,抵制” 均不合句意。IV. Fill in the blank in each sentence with a word or phrase taken from the box in its appropriate form.1. delayed译文:因为工作压力的关系,我给你的答复推迟了。解析: 首先,原句缺少谓语动词;然后根据介词短语because of的内容,选出delay;此处如果选resent从语法角度似乎也能说得通。2. Feverishly译文:他满怀热情的投入工作,当天就完成了整部协奏曲的谱写。解析:首先,此句缺少状语成分;然后根据并列连词and连接的后一分句内容不难选出feverishly,另一副词automatically语义不通。3. facade 译文:尽管他们摆出一付诚实的样子,我知道他们参与了各种各样的犯罪行为。
解析:首先,不定冠词a与介词of之间需要一名词;然后由although引导的让步状语从句中的honesty和主句中的criminal activities语意对立这一点选出fa?ade,因为它有“表面上看起来”之意。4. confronted译文:第一天工作,我就面临主持会议的工作。解析:首先,应该看出be动词后要么接过去分词组成被动语态,要么接表语组成系表结构;再由后面介词with,想到be___ with 结构,最后根据句义选出confront改变形式后为confronted,be confronted with表示“面临(困难,挑战等)”。5. premise译文:英美司法工作基于的前提是疑罪从无。解析: 首先定冠词后需要名词;再根据that引导的名词性从句为要填词的同位语解释其内容这一点选出名词premise。V. Write in each space one word that has the same prefix as underlined in each given word.
Grammar exercisesI. Note the use of the italicized parts in the following sentences.(略)II. Complete the following sentences with the appropriate forms of the nouns given.1. agony
3.experience
4.experiences
5.youth6. a youth
7.a great help
8.a good knowledge
9.a gray hair
10.workIII. Choose the best answers.1.A
6.BIV. Complete the following with every, each, everyone, every one or a11.1. a11, Every one
3.Every4. each
5.Everyone
6.EachV. Make sentences of your own after the sentence given below,keeping the underlined parts in your sentences.1.e.g. We don’t go out much ― as long as we can go for a drink once a week we’re satisfied.
As long as you have your health and your sanity, money isn’t really important.2. Obviously,I still have important choices to make about my life, but I have already made many of the critical decisions that confront those just starting out.e.g. Obviously, the discomfort of the job is not enough to prevent this young man from hisgoal ― making money for his education.Obviously, if you want to lose weight very quickly, you should do two things at
thesame time: eat less and exercise more!3. …
e.g. “White Only” signs have been removed from restaurants and other public places,and blacks are no longer barred from swimming pools.The public will no longer accept the government’s economic policy.4. We are all human beings―neither saints nor devils.e.g. Food is a real need, but what about the sugarcoated breakfast food advertised ontelevision?
It’s neither necessary nor nutritious.The customer neither needs nor plans to buy candies and chewing gums, which areattractively displayed.Translation exercisesTranslate the following sentences into English, using the word or phrase given in the bracket. Inflect the word or phrase where necessary.1. They were all staring at me ― honestly, I had never felt so embarrassed in my whole life.2. Before you can make the right choice,you need a lot more information.3. The party failed to convince the majority of the voters that it was capable of governing thecountry.4. To keep slim, she denied herself ice-creams.5. Recently he has taken up with two bad boys, which makes his parents really angry.6. Have you read these newspaper reports? They totally contradict each other.7. In a number of professions it is possible to continue working beyond the retirement age.8. When he was in the mood, he would sing his favorite song. Exercises for integrated skillsI. DictationI think/that a successful old age is easiest for those/who have strong impersonal interests/leading to suitable activities./It is in these activities/that long experience is really fruitful,/and that the wisdom born of experience/can be used/without becoming a burden./It is no use telling grown-up children/not to make mistakes,/both because they will not believe you,/and because mistakes are an essential part of education./But if you are one of those/who are incapable of/impersonal interests,/you may find that/your life will be empty/unless you concern yourself/with your children and grandchildren./In that case/you must realize/that while you can still help them/in material ways,/you must not expect/that they will enjoy yourcompany.II. Fill in each blank in the passage below with ONE word that you think appropriate.1. against
2. an6. be7. more
5. done 9. other
10. of 8. not
15.themselves包含各类专业文献、生活休闲娱乐、应用写作文书、中学教育、幼儿教育、小学教育、97The virtues of growing older
课后练习答案等内容。
 The virtues of growing older 课后练习答案_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。Text comprehension I. Decide which of the following best states the author’s purpose...  Unit 2 The Virtues of Growing Older课文翻译综合教程二_英语学习_外语学习_教育...戴维练举重,大量服用维生素,一天喝上半打奶昔,目的是想让他瘦长的体形变得想象...  unit2课文翻译The Virtues of Growing Older_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。The ...戴维练举重,大量服用维生素,一天喝上半打奶昔,目的是想让他瘦长 的体形变得想象...  2-Unit2 The Virtues of Growing Older答案综合教程二_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。文档贡献者 yanhongyue2007 贡献于 1...  基础英语2(主编何兆熊)unit6 The Diary of the Unknown Soldier课后练习答案_高等教育_教育专区。Unit 6 The Diary of the Unknown Soldier Text comprehension I...  大学英语综合教程4第二版(上海外语教育出版社)unit10-the idiocy of urban life 课后练习答案_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。大学英语综合教程4第二版(上海外语教育...  国贸课后练习答案全 周瑞琪_其它课程_高中教育_教育专区。acceptance 承兑 actual...This kind of loss is D. particular average. 5. The insurance document ...  Unit 2 The Virtues of ... 18页 免费 unit2课文翻译The Virtu... 3页 1下载券 empty nester 12页 2下载券 growing older 18页 1下载券综...  实用综合教程(第二版)课后练习答案_英语学习_外语学习...22、Jack wrapped the gift in a piece of ...You can when you get a bit older. 33、It’s...新浪广告共享计划>
广告共享计划
人教版新课标高一必修2&Unit&3&Computer—教案7(语法)
人教版新课标高一必修2&Unit&3
Computer—教案7
Grammar------The Present Perfect Passive
Teaching Introduction
This is the fourth teaching period of this unit. To test
whether students have grasped the important and difficult language points they
learned in the last period, the teacher should first offer some
revision exercises. The Pattern “And my memory become so large that
I couldn’t believe it.” is a bit important, so special exercise should be
This teaching period mainly deals with the grammar: the
present perfect passive voice. Firstly, the teacher can ask
students to read the reading passage again, tick out the sentences
in the present perfect passive voice from the reading passage and
translate them into Chinese. Secondly, compare and discover the
structure and usages of the present perfect passive voice by giving
a lot of example sentences. Thirdly, do the exercises in
Discovering useful structures on page 21 and more exercises for
students to master the present perfect passive voice. Finally,
summarize the present perfect passive
ⅰ&Knowledge
1.Get students to know the
structure of the present perfect passive
2.Let students learn the usages of
the present perfect passive voice.
ⅱ&Ability goals
Enable students to use the
present perfect passive voice correctly and
ⅲ&Emotion goals
1.Get students to become
interested in grammar learning.
2.Develop students’ sense of group
cooperation.
Teaching important
Get students to master the structures and usages of the
present perfect passive voice.
Teaching difficult points
Enable students to learn how to use the present perfect
passive voice correctly.
Teaching methods
1.Task-based teaching and
2.Cooperative learning and
Teaching procedures
Step 1 Revision ( 5 minutes)
1.Check the homework
exercises.
2.Dictate some new words and
expressions.
3.Translate the sentences into
1)他太聪明了,大家都喜欢他。
2)他是一个如此聪明的男孩,以致于大家都喜欢他。
3)他取得如此大的进步,以致于老师们都对他很满意。
4)他出了太多的差错,所以考试失败了。
Suggested answers:
1)He is so clever that everybody
likes him.
2)He is such a clever boy that
everybody likes him.
3)He made such great progress that
the teachers were pleased with him.
4)He made so many mistakes that I
failed the exam.
&Step 2 Grammar revision ( 8
1.Review the passive
1)被动语态的结构:be + p.p.
2)一般现在时被动语态的结构:am/is/are
(not)+p.p.
3)一般过去时被动语态的结构:was/were
(not)+p.p.
4)含有情态动词被动语态的结构:
can/could/may/might/will/would/shall/should/must/need(not)+be
5)一般将来时被动语态的结构:will (not)/be (not) to+ be+ p.p.
2. Fill in the blank with the right form of the verb
1) Running races&&&&&&&&&(hold) on the playground
yesterday.
2) Food&&&&&&&&&(serve) between 12:00 and 14:00
every day.
3) Nobody can&&&&&&&&&&(allow) to enter the stadium
without a ticket.
4) Whoever breaks the law,
he&&&&&&&&&(punish).
Suggested answers:
1)were held&&2) is served&&3) will be allowed&&4) will be punished
Step 3 Grammar learning ( 15
1.Discovering
Ask students to look at the exercises 1 on page 21. Look
at the following sentence, paying attention to the underlined
EXAMPLE:&Over time
I&have been
changed&a lot.
Ask students to go back to page 18 to read the
passage&Who am I ?,&let them pick out the sentences in the
present perfect passive voice and translate them into
Suggest answers:
1)Over time I have been changed
quite a lot.
随着时间的逝,我已经被改变了许多。
2)……I have been used in offices
and homes since the 1970s.
……自从20世纪70年代以来,我已经被应用于办公室和家庭。
3)……I never forget anything I have
been told.
……我从来不会忘记告诉我的任何事情。
4)Since the 1970s many new
applications have been found for me.
自从20世纪70年代以来,许多新的用途已经为我开发出来。
5)I have also been put into robots
and used to make mobilephones……
我也已经被装入机器人体内,并应用于制造移动电话……
6)I have even been put into space
rockets……
我甚至已经被装入太空火箭……
2.Thinking
Let students look at the tense used in the sentences they
picked out and think over this question: What is the structure of
the present perfect passive voice?
3.&&Summing up
The structure of the present perfect passive voice
is&“have/has+ been + p.p.”.&It is a
combination of the present perfect
tense&(have/has + done)&and the
passive voice&(be + p.p.).
Ask students to turn to page 87 and look at the chart of
the present perfect passive voice.
现在完成时的被动语态的构成(以动词ask为例)
He/She/It has
He/She/It has
They have&
Has he/she/it
Step 4 Grammar practice ( 12
Ask students to finish the exercise 2 and 3 on page
Exercise 2&&&&Change the following sentences into the present
passive voice.
1.My friend has bought a new
personal computer.
2.The shop has repaired my
computer very quickly.
3.An unknown virus has just
attacked my computer.
4.We have not solved the problem
5.The company has given its
computers away to a local school.
6.The scientists have developed a
kind of intelligent robot.
Suggested answers:
1.A new personal computer has been
bought by my friend.
2.My computer has been repaired by
the shop very quickly.
3.My computer had just been
attacked by an unknown virus.
4.The problem has not been solved
by us yet.
5.Its computers have been given
away to a local school by the company.
6.A kind of intelligent robot has
been developed by the scientists.
Exercise 3&&
1. Underline the use of the present perfect passive voice
in the following poem. Then fill in the chart
Look at the way your face has been
Look at the way your hair has been
Look at the way your shoes have been
You’d better do them again.
Look at the way the flowers have been
Look at the way the grass has been
Look at the way the paths have been
I hope that you’ll come here
Things that have been done well
Things that have been done badly
Suggested answers:
Look at the way your
face&has been washed
Look at the way your
hair&has been combed
Look at the way your
shoes&have been cleaned
You’d better do them again.
Look at the way the
flowers&have been planted
Look at the way the grass&has been
Look at the way the
paths&have been swept
I hope that you’ll come here
Things that have been done well
Things that have been done badly
the way the flowers have been
&the way the grass has been
&the way the paths have been
the way your face has been
&the way your hair has been
&the way your shoes have been
2. Read this poem aloud, paying attention to the rhythm
and intonation. Then write your own
Look at the way&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Look at the way&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Look at the way&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
The answer is varies.
Step 5 Consolidation ( 2
Ask the students to close their books, and then recall
what have learned in this class.
Step 6 Homework ( 3 minutes)
1.Finish the workbook exercises on
2.Finish the exercise as follow
and hand it in the next day.
3.Preview the
passage&Andy-The
Android&on page 23, find the sentences in which
the present perfect passive voice has been used and see if you can
put it into the active voice.
Turn these sentences into the present perfect passive
1.We have made a
2.He has fixed the
3.We have bought a new personal
4.We have found many problems with
our new computer.
5.They have built a PC the way we
6.They have just joined our
computer to the Internet.
7.We have used the computer every
day since we bought it.
8.We have written a lot of e-mails
on the computer in the past years.
Suggested answers:
1.A plan has been made by
2.The computer has been fixed by
3.A new personal computer has been
bought by us.
4.Many problems have been found
with our new computer by us.
5.A PC has been built the way we
6.Our computer has just been
joined to the Internet by us.
7.The computer has been used by us
since we bought it.
8.A lot of e-mails have been
written by us on the computer in the past
Teaching experience:
Because the students have some
knowledge about the passive voice, most students can accept and
master the&present
perfect passive voice&after
revision, discovery, analyzing, exercise and summing up. Receive
good results.
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。152-Unit2 The Virtues of Growing Older答案综合教程二
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
152-Unit2 The Virtues of Growing Older答案综合教程二
UNIT2TheVirtuesofGrowing;KeytotheExercises;TextComprehension;I.Decidewhichofthefollow;II.Judge,accordingtothet;IV.Explaininyourownwords;1.Iamembarrassedtoadmitt;2.Itmeansthatyoumak
UNIT 2 The Virtues of Growing OlderKey to the Exercises Text ComprehensionI. Decide which of the following best states the author’s purpose of writing.C II. Judge, according to the text, whether the following statements are true or false. 1-5 F F F T T IV. Explain in your own words the following sentences.1. I am embarrassed to admit that women are less capable than men of resisting the temptation of fashion.2. It means that you make friends with different people in order to find a new identity for yourself. Structural analysis of the text1. see III. 2.2. Paragraph 3: Paragraph 4: Paragraph 5: the first sentence. VocabularyI. Explain the underlined part in each sentence in your own words.1. be apt to: be likely to
易于……,有……的倾向2. fall apart: break up, disintegrate3. in general: as a whole
通常,大体上;总的来说,从总体上看4. at the mercy of: completely controlled by
对……无能为力;任……处置,任由……摆布5. no wonder: not surprising / only too natural
不足为奇,并不奇怪 II. Fill in the blank in each sentence with a word or phrase taken from the box in its appropriate form.1. delay
2. Feverishly
4. confronted5. premise
6. dreaded
7. automatically
8. awaiting III. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate forms of the given words.1. obsessive
2. moodiness
3. tolerable
4. beneficial5. satisfying
7. preference
8. criticisms IV. Choose the word or phrase that can replace the underlined part in each sentence. 1-4 CDAA
5-8 BDCB V. Give a synonym or an antonym of the word underlined in each sentence in the sense itis used.1. Synonym: conceal, disguise2. Antonym: narrow3. Synonym: satisfaction, happiness, joy4. Synonym: merits, advantages5. Synonym: fat, plump6. Synonym: well-built7. Antonym: old-fashioned, outdated8. Synonym: clearly, evidently VI. Write in each space one word that has the same prefix as underlined in each given word. GrammarI. Complete the following sentences with the appropriate forms of the nouns given.1. agony
2. agonies
3. experience
4. experiences 5. youth6. a youth
7. a great help
8. a good knowledge
9. a gray hair
10. work II. Complete the following sentences with quantifiers & determiners.1. A
8. C III. Complete the reading.a lot of, a little, some, a few, A, some, some, a lot of, x, many, x, a lot of IV. Complete the following with every, each, everyone, every one, all.1. all, every one
4. each5. everyone
7. everyone, everyone
8. each V. Correct errors in the following sentences.1. you must take care2. Though he received the do it3. When you fell4. When you read5. I became clear about what he meant6. We saw the first star shining in the sky7. who were eating8. he was cleaning TranslationI. Translate the following sentences into Chinese.1. 许多中年人去健身房锻炼,到街上跑步,为的是延缓衰老。2. 青年人最不稳定的因素就是,他们对价值观、人生目标和梦想还犹豫不定。3. 镇上开会我可以大胆发言,在商店里购物我也敢投诉,因为我不再害怕人们会笑我,也不再渴望人人都喜欢我。4. 我不再因为自己个性方面的缺陷责怪父母,也不会对他们在养育我的过程中所犯的种种过失耿耿于怀。 II. Translate the following sentences into English, using the words and phrases given in brackets.1. Many vain young people are obsessed with fancy cars despite the fact that they are not yet rich enough to afford them.2. Their marriage finally fell apart when his affair with another woman was found out by his wife.3. For artistic inspiration, the artist lived in the country for three years, where he denied himself many comforts of life.4. I’m not sure if we can have the excursion to Chongming Island tomorrow. It is at the mercy of the weather.5. When he was young he went to Japan to learn medicine, but after he returned to China he changed his mind and pursued a career as a writer all his life.6. She’s taken up with a man old enough to be her father, which is a disgrace to her parents.7. Since 1978, our economy has witnessed in contrast that of some developed countries have declined.8. The earthquake isolated this city from other areas. I’m afraid their food supplies will not hold out through the winter. Exercises for integrated skillsI. DictationI think / that a successful old age is easiest for those / who have strong impersonal interests / leading to suitable activities. / It is in these activities / that long experience is really fruitful, / and that the wisdom born of experience / can be used / without becoming a burden. / It is no use telling grown-up children / not to make mistakes, / both because they will not believe you, / and because mistakes are an essential part of education. / But if you are one of those / who are incapable of / impersonal interests, / you may find that / your life will be empty / unless you concern yourself / with your children and grandchildren. / In that case / you must realize / that while you can still help them / in material ways, / you must not expect / that they will enjoy your company. II. Cloze(1) against
(3) future
(5) other(6) of
(8) likely
(10) themselves Writing PracticeParagraph development ― the topic sentence1. Write a topic sentence to sum up the following details.A. Topic2. For each of the following two paragraphs, the topic sentence has been taken out. Read them carefully and work out for each paragraph a topic sentence that you think can hold all the following details together.A. Topic sentence: B. Topic sentence:Listening ExercisesYou are going to hear a short speech on our aging society.A. 1. Listen carefully. All the words and phrases in Column A will appear in the listeningmaterial. Guess their meanings and match them with their definitions in Column B.
Column BA. very happy or excitedB. expectationC. cut off completelyD. vocabularyE. very upsetting or difficultF. a part of the body, like an arm or leg7) lexicon
G. introduce or beginH. manyI. throw away, dispose ofJ. be a good sign for the future for 2. Complete the following sentences with proper forms of the words or phrase in Column A. These sentences will help you better understand the listening material.1) The manager
his presentation with the minutes from last meeting.2) Because of air pollution, we have seen some very changes in the environment.3) There were articles in the paper on that problem.4) They were
to hear the good news.6) Expanding your
in this technical field will help you a great deal.7) The two businesses negotiations as they couldn’t agree on any of the
important issues.8) The fish in this river are dying because local industries have been reckless in their waste materials.9) Many artificial10) These early sales figures
the success of the book. B. Listen again. Complete the statements and answer the questions.1. Statements1) The family is a group of people related by living together or with one another for 2) The purpose of a family is usually to provide and to
3) There are mainly two different kinds of views on family life: some could not do witho others say it is the source of most of our 4) Sociologists divide families into two general types: the family and 5) The nuclear family consists of generations while the extended family mayinclude2. Questions1) What is the main topic of Dr. Miller’s speech? 2) What was Dr. Miller’s purpose in sharing the story about his grandfather? 3) Why are the so-called “golden years” not so pleasant at times for older citizens?4) What do you think Dr. Miller will talk about in the next part of his speech? 5) Where does this speech most likely take place? 包含各类专业文献、中学教育、专业论文、外语学习资料、应用写作文书、幼儿教育、小学教育、152-Unit2 The Virtues of Growing Older答案综合教程二等内容。
 Unit 2 The Virtues of Growing Older课文翻译综合教程二_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。Unit 2 The Virtues of Growing Older Our society worships youth. Advertis...  基础英语2(主编何兆熊) Unit2 The Virtues of Growing Older 课后练习答案_高等教育_教育专区。基础英语 2 第二单元答案 Unit 2 The Virtues of Growing Older ...  21页 2下载券 unit2 The virtues of g... 61页 2下载券 综合教程第二册...Unit 2 The Virtues of Growing Older Paras 1-2 1. How does our society...  综合教程第一册Unit 10学...1/2 相关文档推荐 2-Unit2 The Virtues of.....growing older 18页 1下载券综合教程第二册U...  unit2课文翻译The Virtues of Growing Older_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。The ...the virtues of growing... 55页 2下载券 综合教程II U7 The Virt... 40...  各个散落的综合教程二 unit test 的答案, 之前...9. My children are growing up today in the ...D. Older men declare war. But it is the ...  大学英语之基础英语综合教程第二册Unit 2 language work_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。Text I The Virtues of Growing Older Carol Siskin 1 Our society worships...  大学英语之基础英语综合教程第二册unit 2 Key to Exercises_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。Unit 2 The Virtues of Growing Older Key to exercises: Vocabulary exer...  综合教程第二版第二单元答案_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。基础英语 2 第二单元答案 The Virtues of Growing Older Text comprehension I. C II. 1 F; 2 F;...

我要回帖

更多关于 underlined什么意思 的文章

随机推荐