一篇英语小文章 求翻译 要那种绝对人性化的翻译 不要翻译软件的!!!求把各位大神的推的书帮助 再此跪拜

跪求这篇英语文章的译文!不要有道等软件翻译的!很急!!希望高人帮忙!!!-夕阳问答网 & 跪求这篇英语文章的译文!不要有道等软件翻译的!很急!!希望高人帮忙!!!信息问题跪求这篇英语文章的译文!不要有道等软件翻译的!很急!!希望高人帮忙!!!-夕阳问答网发起者: You are rich but you can’t spend five dollars on my flower. I went inside the temple and came back. But he did not move, why are you not asking me to buy your flowers, he would follow me to my car. I went to him. That is something I learnt some months ago. I went back to the temple after a few months?” He said. Even when I came out, “Hi. We used the money for my sister’s medicine. I asked. My sister was suffering from cancer
and I had to work to buy her medicine. I thought that he would follow me. But the boy still didn’t try to sell his flowers. I saw a little boy daily near the Hanuman TempleLet’s show our love when we can and when people need us.This was strange. You can now take one for free. But I never did. At six in the morning or eight at night, “Why should I. My father left us, he would try his very hardest to sell his flowers. I often went to the temple and each time the boy would beg me to buy a flower. I thought he was angry or just showing his own self-respect . But I felt so small. My mother plants the flowers and I sell them, begging me to buy one at least. He sat with a basket of fresh flowers. He looked at me but did not speak.” I bought them all. She passed away two months ago. I still feel sorry that I didn’t buy his flowers before his sister died, always in a white T-shirt and brown pants. The boy sat there推荐回答他会跟着我直到我的车子旁边,我不得不工作?”。但是她在2个月前去世了。但是我从来没有买。几个月后。我每天都能在哈努曼庙附近看见一个经常穿着白t恤,他会尽他最大的努力去卖掉这些花。然后。我以为他会跟着我,他回答道“为什么我要问。这就是我在几个月前学到的东西?你很富有但是你不愿意花5美元来买我的花。于是我问他“你为什么不要求我买你的花。我妹妹得了癌症。我走进庙里。我经常会去庙里,我回到庙里,我们用这卖花的钱给我妹妹买药。这很奇怪。”我把那些花全部买了下来。我以为他是生气了或者只是在表现他的自尊,求我无论如何都要买一朵花,但是小男孩儿还是没有尝试着向我卖他的花,我的妈妈种花,但是没有说话。甚至当我从庙里出来的时候。我的爸爸离开了我们,棕色裤子的小男孩儿,每一次他都会求我买一朵花,你可以免费拿一枝花,他看着我。在6点或者8点的时候当我们可以或当有人需要的时候,让我们献出我们的爱。现在,为了给她买药,然后走回来,我来卖花。我一直觉得很抱歉因为在他妹妹没死之前我没有买花,但是他没有,但还是觉得不够。我走到他身边。小男孩儿还在那里坐着。他拿着一个装满鲜花的篮子坐着相关信息& & & & & 其他回答我的父亲离开了我们,当人们需要我们,&quot让我们来看我们的爱。几个月后我回到了寺中。我去庙内。他看着我;为什么要;我买了所有?你很富有。经常去庙里。但他一动也不动。&quot。他坐着一篮鲜花。我的母亲植物与花和我再卖掉。我去了他,但没有发言。在早晨或八个在晚上六点。两个月前她去世了。我仍然觉得很抱歉我没买他的花。我看见一个小男孩每天寺附近的哈努曼,当我们可以,他的妹妹死前,我不得不工作来买她的药。这是我学几个月前的事。我问。我们用这笔钱为我姐姐的药。我以为他是生气或只显示他自己的自尊。但男孩仍没尝试出售他的花朵,他会跟我到我的车,总是在白色 t 恤和褐色的裤子。这个男孩坐在那里,但你不能拿我的花五个美元;他说。但是我从来没有。我妹妹患有癌症,他将设法他非常最难卖他的花朵,&quot?&quot。这事很奇怪。我以为他会跟着我。甚至当我出来的时候;你好,你为什么不问我买你的花,每次男孩会恳求我买一朵花。您可以现在拿一个免费。但是我觉得太小了,哀求我至少买一台,回来了回答时间:[]让我们展示我们时,我们可以当人们需要我们的爱。这是我学会了几个月前,我看见一个小男孩每天的哈努曼寺附近,总是在一个白色的T恤和棕色裤子。他坐在那里一篮子鲜花。6,在早晨或晚上八点,他会尝试他很最难的,卖他的花。我经常去寺庙,每一次的男孩乞求我买了花。但我从来没有。甚至当我出来的时候,他会跟我走我的车,求我买了一个至少我几个月后,又回到了寺庙。小男孩坐在那里。我以为他会跟我走。但他并没有移动。我去寺庙内回来。但男孩仍然没有试图出售他的花。我想他很生气,或只是显示自己的自尊,我到他那里去。他看了我一眼,但没有说话。这很奇怪。我问,“嗨,你为什么不问我买你的花吗?”他说,“我为什么要?你是富有的,但在我的花,你可以不花五块钱。我的妹妹是患癌症,我得工作了,她买的药。我的父亲离开了我们。我的妈妈植物的花,我卖给他们。我们用这笔钱为我妹妹的药。两个月前她就去世了。现在,您可以免费。“ 我买了他们所有。但我觉得这么小。我还是觉得遗憾的是,我没有买他的姐姐去世之前,他的花。回答时间:[]Copyright & 2016求翻译软件,要可以整段翻译的!就是输入一篇文章,它可以直接全部帮你翻译出来.不要一个一个翻译或者词组翻译的!
翻译软件都不好,请你不要用,特别是你有重要的翻译,千万别用,会让外国人笑死的,就是你翻译出来,初中生都能看出好多毛病来,何苦呢!如果要翻译什么,在BAIDU发表也可,花钱找人翻译也可!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
没有这么好的软件
直接在网上在线翻译不就好了啊
www.netat.net
用trados,我就是用的这个,而且很多翻译都是用的这个,很不错的软件!!
扫描下载二维码求英文翻译,不要翻译软件那种直译的,要自己的准确翻译
求英文翻译,不要翻译软件那种直译的,要自己的准确翻译10分
会生活的信息化和经济的全球化,发展和完善新形势下的教学方法,分析大班课堂教学,使英语的重要性日益突出,英语教育也是公民素质教育的重要组成部分,探索大班课堂教学过程各环节的优化。要从整体上提高教学质量,必须将如何搞好大班课堂教学工作作为一项主要内容,提高大班级课堂教学人员的信心及授课技能。在基础教育发展战略中 the importance of english, to explore the optimization of the link of classroom teaching process. In the basic education development strategy, develop and improve the teaching methods under the new situation, analysis of classroom teaching, an important part of English education is citizen&#39. In order to improve the teaching quality from the whole, improve classroom teaching staff confidences quality education, must be how to improve the classroom teaching as a main contentThe informatization of social life and economic globalization
With the informatization of
Social life and economic globalization the importance of English is becoming more and more improminent .English education is also an important part of citizen quality education In the basic education development strategy.To improve the whole
quality of education improve the
large classroom teaching is the primary job, analysis of the teaching of the large class,Explexplore the way to optimize
each link of classroom teaching, enhance the confidence of the staff and their teaching skills,
develope and complete the teaching method in this new circumstances.英语作文翻译,不要翻译器的!求求哪位帮我翻译这一篇英语作文:April Fools' Day is a day to play jokes on others, No one knows how this holiday began but people think it first started in France. In the 16 th century, people celebrated New Year's Day from March 25 to April 1.In the mid—1560s King Charles IX changed it from March 25 to January 1. But some people still celebrated in on April 1, so others called them April Fools. Each country celebrates April Fools' Day differently.In France, people call the April Fools “April Fish”. They tape a paper fish to their friends' backs to fool them. When he or she finds this , they shout “April Fish!” In England, people play jokes only in the morning. You are a “noodle” if someone fools you.In Scotland, April Fools' Day is 48 hours long. They call an April Fool “April Gowk”. Gowk is another name for a cuckoo bird.In the America, people play small jokes on their friends and any other people on the first of Aprol. They may point down to your shoe and say, “Your shoelace is untied.” If you believe them and look down to see, you are an April Fool then.
含情脉脉WAe9
愚人节是个开别人玩笑的日子,没人知道她是怎么开始的,不过大家都觉得它源于法国.在16世纪的时候,人们在3月25日到4月1日庆祝新年.在1560年中,国王查理斯九世把日期改成3月25日到1月1日,但是还是有些人一直庆祝到4月1日为止,所以别人就叫它们“四月的笨蛋”.每个国家庆祝愚人节的方式是不同的.在法国,人们管四月的笨蛋叫“四月鱼”.大家用胶带把纸鱼粘在朋友们的背后来愚弄他们.当他们发现之后,大家就会冲她们喊“四月鱼!”在英格兰,人们只在早上开玩笑.如果别人愚弄你,那么你便是个傻瓜.在苏格兰,愚人节长达48小时.他们把四月的笨蛋叫做“四月杜鹃鸟”,它还有另一个名字叫布谷鸟.在美国,人们会在四月的第一天对朋友和他人开些小玩笑.他们可能会指着你的鞋说:“你鞋带开了.”如果你相信他们低头去看的话,你就变成“四月的笨蛋”了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
愚人节是开别人玩笑的日子,没人知道这个节日开始认为愚人节起源于法国。在16世纪,人们庆祝元旦从3月25日到4月1日。
在把房间布置从3月25日至1月1号。但是一些人仍然在4月1日,那么其他人称为四月的傻瓜。每个国家庆祝愚人节是不同的。
在法国,被人们称作“愚人节“四月鱼”。他们胶带纸鱼给他们的朋友的支持来欺骗他们。当他或她发现这一点,他们喊“四月...
愚人节这一天打别人笑话,没有人知道这个假期开始,但人们认为它首先在法国开始。在16世纪,人们庆祝从3月25日至4月1日元旦。在中期,16世纪60年代国王查理九改为3月25号至1月1日它。但有些人仍然在庆祝4月1日,所以别人称他们为愚人节。每个国家庆祝愚人节不同。在法国,被人们称为愚人节“四月鱼”。他们带了一份鱼给他们的朋友的背上来欺骗他们。当他或她发现这一点,他们高呼“四月鱼!...
April Fools' Day is a day to play jokes on others, No one knows how this holiday began but people think it first started in France. In the 16 th century, people celebrated New Year's Day from March 25...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 把各位大神的推的书 的文章

随机推荐