求将这封短信求类似何以 翻译官成英文,我只有20分了...

求将这段话翻译成英文: 我在中国,手机无法接收注册短信,请解冻我的账号,谢谢。_百度知道
求将这段话翻译成英文: 我在中国,手机无法接收注册短信,请解冻我的账号,谢谢。
提问者采纳
please release my account,t receive messages, the registered mobile phone can&#39I am in China
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
谢谢, the phone can not receive the registration message,手机无法接收注册短信,请解冻我的账号, thank you。I am in China, please thaw my account我在中国
来自团队:
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语高手 帮我把这下面几句话翻译成中文, 求英语高手 帮我把这下面几句话
求英语高手 帮我把这下面几句话翻译成中文 这种爱不可代替太近会害怕 太远就牵挂问题补充:
抱歉抱歉- - 是英文 O试禄ㄚ0 求英语高手 帮我把这下面几句话翻译成中文
这种爱不可代替太近会害怕 太远就牵挂您好,原句是押韵的,英文也给您翻译个押韵的:The love is irreplaceable, getting too close, we scare, getting too far, we care参考穿孩扁绞壮悸憋溪铂娄资料:来自【VS天才翻译家】
这种爱不可代替This kind of love can not be replaced太近会害怕 太远就牵挂Too close for fear穿孩扁绞壮悸憋溪铂娄 too far
This love can not be replaced Too close to be afraid to care too far
This kind of love can not be replacedToo close for fear too far.
This love can not be replaced Too close to be afraid to care too far
Although you give me
irreplacable love , this kind of emotion
makes me feel frightened and too far求 把下面这段话翻译成英文 在线等 语言通俗点,意思到就可以 谢谢_百度知道
求 把下面这段话翻译成英文 在线等 语言通俗点,意思到就可以 谢谢
校园我们的口号是“物美价廉.9,方便你的购买,够满一定数额赠送礼品,所以产品一律半价,在那么好的功能,这样才会有更多的销量,有如何不满都可以退换,我们要做一些促销,并且在产品之初,大型购物场所附近我们都有销售点,你以为价格一定很高,包装与宣传的前提下,你值得拥有”,不过这个产品只需15,让消费者足够了解产品的好,在销售点有免费试用区,在小区
提问者采纳
so that there will be more sales,所以产品一律半价,在销售点有免费试用区, and the product at the beginning, do you think the price is very high.望聪明非凡,方便你的购买;high quality and inexpensive我们的口号是“物美价廉, near the shopping mall.9, under the premise of packaging and publicity:Our slogan is &quot, you deserve&quot, in the area of campus,我们要做一些促销, how dissatisfaction can returned,不过这个产品只需15,在那么好的功能,这样才会有更多的销量,在小区,大型购物场所附近我们都有销售点, your purchase is convenient, enough with a certain amount of gifts, so the products are half-, let consumers know enough good product,够满一定数额赠送礼品!谢谢.9, but the product is only 15,包装与宣传的前提下, in the good function, a free trial zone at the point of sale,校园,有如何不满都可以退换、风华绝代的您采纳,并且在产品之初,你以为价格一定很高,你值得拥有”, we should do some promotion,让消费者足够了解产品的好。翻译, we have the sales point
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(只有20分了)一个英文演讲比赛词,求善思者指导与修改~,如果能,就帮我高质量翻译一下,感激不尽。《我想做一个好爸爸》
回首刚发生不久的韩国沉船事件,超过两百多名的学生,因为过分遵从船长的指令而错失了宝贵的逃生机会,这对于在场的我们来说是一件多么令人难以理解的事情。有些人甚至会认为这些学生的智商有问题。但考虑韩国与中国的教育,我们没有资格去指责他们。中国孩子与韩国日本的一样从小所受的教育就是服从式教育,父母老师都要求孩子的无条件服从。在老师眼里成绩好的学生就是好学生,学校的教育也不允许怀疑与批判,标准答案永远只有一个。在父母眼中,听话的就是好孩子,他们总是认为用自己的经验、用自己的故事、用自己的经历、就能引领孩子走上一条正确的路。
这样的路也许会让孩子经历更少的艰难险阻,但是我们可知道,这条路已经被中国成百上千年的人走过。人类的使命在于不断探索,而我们正把探路人一个一个的抹杀。想象是上天赐给小朋友,最宝贵的礼物,也是人类最有价值的财富,而当今孩童却在教条式的教育下抑制了智力与想象力的成长。甚至有些失去了独立思考的能力,就像现在的我们;就像那些遇难者,在死神靠近的时候还想着服从,服从,再服从。
我有一个希冀,那就是以后能当一个好爸爸,也许我不能给他一件奢华的衣裳,一顿丰盛的晚餐,或是一个华丽的外表,但我却可以还他一份自由的思想。我会很开心的听他吐槽说老师教的某些知识是浪费时间,我会很开心的听他讲述自己的奇怪见解,也会很开心的被他称作老古董。我是他的爸爸,也许它以后并不能在人类社会上呼风唤雨,但我会很骄傲,因为,他将是社会上少有的,活着的人。
viviJ°883
"I want to be a good father ." Looking back shortly Korean shipwreck just occurred over more than two hundred students , because too comply with the captain's instructions missed a valuable oppor...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求助啦~~~ 求高手将这封信翻译成英文!!谢谢~~_百度知道
求助啦~~~ 求高手将这封信翻译成英文!!谢谢~~
有一些时间没有听到你的消息了,你能否帮我找一本供初学者用的语法书,请寄给我。请向你的家庭问好,我在郊区买了一套单元。所以。但是我需要一本好的英语语法书?我正学习英语。此致,我从市区搬到了这里。如果你能找到一本。我一直忙着装修新家。最近。顺便问一下能不能给我帮个忙,我会付钱给你Dear John。你要有空到南方来看看我的新房
提问者采纳
can you do me a favour.
Can you choose one for new learners, I will pay you It has been some time since I heard of you last time. Kindly send me if you find it.By the way.I am learning English now and need a good English grammar book, so I moved to suburbs from downtown. You can come to see my new house in your free time. I am busy decorating my new house . Recently I bought a flat in the suburbs.Best regards to your family
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
Please say hello to your family. I recently bought a set of unit suburbs. You will be free to the south to come and see my new house, can you help me to find a use for the beginll pay you. I have been busy decorating new home. But I need a good English grammar book, please sent to me and I&#39. If you can find a book? I'm learning English. So. By the way can you give me a hand, I moved here from downtownThere are some time not to hear your news. This
Dear John,It is a long time to hear from you. I have bought a unit at the village recently.Therefore, I have to move from the city to there. After moving the house, I am keeping decorate the new house and you can come to see my new house in the south if you have time.By the way, could I ask you for some help? I am studying English and I need a good grammar book. Could you help me find a basic grammar book for the people who begins to study English? If you can find one, please send it to me and I will pay you back. Thank you.Best wishes for your family.
Dear John,Long time no see. I bought an apartment in the suburbs recently, so I moved here from the downtown. I was busy with the fitment of my new house. Welcome to visit my new house when you are free.By the way, could you do me a favor? I am learning English, and I need a good book of English Grammer for the abecedarians. If you can find one, please send to me. I will pay for it. Thanks.Please say hello to your family for me.Yours sincerely,****
has already translated your letter well!
参考资料:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

随机推荐