美文欣赏: 爱是幸福生活的重心
该用户从未签到主题帖子金钱
魔导士, 积分 2499, 距离下一级还需 2501 积分
& && && && && &谚语名言
Observation is the best teacher.
Offense is the best defense.
Old sin makes new shame.
One eyewitness is better than ten hearsays.
One hour today is worth two tomorrow.
One man‘s fault is other man‘s lesson.
Please the eye and plague the heart.
Pleasure comes through toil.
Practice makes perfect.
Pour water into a sieve.
易卡迪英语& & 月厦校
<font color="#FF743677
松乐路146号月厦新天地一楼
&font size=&6&&“2015暑期 汉语拼音 幼小衔接系列、全托,小学外教口语、语数外等报名中!电话021--0;
该用户从未签到主题帖子金钱
A wolf had been badly wounded by dogs. He lay sick and maimed in his lair.
He felt very hungry and thirsty. When a sheep passed by, he asked him to fetch some water from the stream.
&If you bring me the water,& he said, &I will find means to get some food.&
&Yes,& said the sheep, &if I bring you the water, you would undoubtedly make me your food.&
●狼被狗所咬,伤势很严重,痛苦地躺在巢穴里,不能外出觅食。
●他感到又饿又渴,这时,他看见一只羊,便请求他到附近的小河里为他取一点水来。
●“你给我一点水解渴”,他说,“我就能自己去寻找食物了。”
●“是呀”,羊回答说,“如果我给你送水喝,那么我就会成为你的食物。”
寓意: 谎言是经不起推敲的,它很容易被人们识破。
易卡迪英语地址:松江区松乐路146号月厦新天地一楼
& && && &&&联系电话:
该用户从未签到主题帖子金钱
Fox is with the grape Hungry of the fox see the grape to up hang the radiant and extremely keen grape of a string, saliva direct current, and want to pick to eat, but again Can not take off.See in a short while, helplessly walked, and his side walk the side oneself to comfort to by oneself say:& this grape have noes familiar, affirmative Is sour.& This is to say, and the some person&#39;s ability is small, and do to not accomplish anything, borrow to say the opportune moment immaturity.
狐狸和葡萄
饥饿的狐狸看见葡萄架上挂着一串串晶莹剔透的葡萄,口水直流,想要摘下来吃,但又 摘不到。看了一会儿,无可奈何地走了,他边走边自己安慰自己说:“这葡萄没有熟,肯定 是酸的。” 这就是说,有些人能力小,做不成事,就借口说时机未成熟
& && && &&&联系电话:<font color="#FF77
该用户从未签到主题帖子金钱
Snake-like Reflection of a Bow in the Cup (杯弓蛇影)
Nearly 2,000 years ago, during the Han Dynasty, there was a county magistrate called Ying Chen. One summer day, he invited his secretary Du Xuan to his house and treated him with wine. On the north wall of the room hung a red bow. It was reflected in Du Xuan&#39;s cup. Du Xuan took the reflection for a squirming snake. He was very frightened but he dared not turn down Ying Chen&#39;s offer because Ying was his superior. He had to swallow the wine with his eyes closed.
When he was back at home he felt so painful in his chest and stomach that he could hardly eat and drink any more. He sent for the doctor and took some medicine, but nothing could cure him. When Ying Chen asked Du Xuan how he got so seriously ill, Du told him he drank the wine with a snake in his cup the other day. Ying Chen found something strange about that. He returned home , thought hard, but he could not find an answer. Suddenly the shadow thrown by the bow on the wall caught his eye. &That&#39;s it!& he shouted. He immediately sent his man to fetch Du Xuan. He seated him where he sat before and offered him a cup of wine. Du Xuan saw the snake-like shadow again. Before Du was scared out of his wits again, Ying Chen said , pointing at the shadow, &The &#39;snake&#39; in the cup is nothing but a reflection of the bow on the wall!& Now that Do Xuan knew what it was, he felt much easier. And strange enough, his illness disappeared the next moment.
This story was later contracted into the idiom &Bei Gong She Ying&#39;. It is used to describe someone who is very suspicious. It is like saying someone is afraid of his own shadow.
“杯弓蛇影”这则成语的意思是误把映入酒杯中的弓影当成蛇。比喻因错觉而疑神疑鬼,自已惊扰自已。
这个成语来源于东汉.应劭《风俗通义》,时北壁上有悬赤弩,照于杯,形如蛇。宣畏恶之,然不敢不饮。
有一年夏天,县令应郴请主簿(办理文书事务的官员)杜宣来饮酒。酒席设在厅堂里,北墙上悬挂着一张红色的弓。由于光线折射,酒杯中映入了弓的影子。杜宣看了,以为是一条蛇在酒杯中蠕动,顿时冷汗涔涔。但县令是他的上司,又是特地请他来饮酒的,不敢不饮,所以硬着头皮喝了几口。仆人再斟时,他借故推却,起身告辞走了。
回到家里,杜宣越来越疑心刚才饮下的是有蛇的酒,又感到随酒入口的蛇在肚中蠕动,觉得胸腹部疼痛异常,难以忍受,吃饭、喝水都非常困难。
家里人赶紧请大夫来诊治。但他服了许多药,病情还是不见好转。
过了几天,应郴有事到杜宣家中,问他怎么会闹病的,杜宣便讲了那天饮酒时酒杯中有蛇的事。应郴安慰他几句,就回家了。他坐在厅堂里反复回忆和思考,弄不明白杜宣酒杯里怎么会有蛇的。
突然,北墙上的那张红色的弓引起了他的注意。他立即坐在那天杜宣坐的位置上,取来一杯酒,也放在原来的位置上。结果发现,酒杯中有弓的影子,不细细观看,确实像是一条蛇在蠕动。
应郴马上命人用马车把杜宣接来,让他坐在原位上,叫他仔细观看酒杯里的影子,并说:“你说的杯中的蛇,不过是墙上那张弓的倒影罢了,没有其他什么怪东西。现在你可以放心了!”
杜宣弄清原委后,疑虑立即消失,病也很快痊愈了。
& && && &&&联系电话:<font color="#FF743677
该用户从未签到主题帖子金钱
见习魔法师, 积分 430, 距离下一级还需 70 积分
on the left of---在---的左边
opposite the market 在市场的对面
by boat 乘船
take boat 乘船
on a clear day 在晴朗的日子里
EET国际语言中心 月厦校:
松乐路146号“月厦新天地”一楼
咨询电话: <font color="#ff743677
该用户从未签到主题帖子金钱
A clear conscience laughs at false accusations. 白日不做亏心事,夜半敲门心不惊。
A clear fast is better than a dirty breakfast. 宁为清贫,不为浊富。
A close mouth catches no flies. 病从口入,祸从口出。
A contented mind is perpetual feast. 知足常乐。
Actions speak louder than words. 事实胜於雄辩。
& && && & 联系电话:<font color="#FF743677
该用户从未签到主题帖子金钱
Fox and cock One morning a fox sees a cock.He think,&This is my breakfast.&#39;&#39; He comes up to the cock and says,&I know you can sing very well.Can you sing for me?&#39;&#39;The cock is glad.He closes his eyes and begins to sing.The fox sees that and caches him in his mouth and carries him away. The people in the field see the fox.They cry,&Look,look!The fox is carrying the cock away.&#39;&#39;The cock says to the fox,&Mr Fox,do you understand?The people say you are carrying their cock away.Tell them it is yours.Not theirs.&#39;&#39; The fox opens his mouth ang says,&The cock is mine,not yours.&#39;&#39;Just then the cock runs away from the fox and flies into the tree.
狐狸和公鸡 一天早上,一只狐狸看到了一只公鸡。他想:这是我的早餐。 他朝公鸡走来,对他说:“我知道,你能唱得很好听,你能唱给我听么?”公鸡特别开心。他闭上眼睛开始唱歌。狐狸看到这些抓住它放到自己的嘴里走了。 在田地里的人们看到了狐狸。大喊大叫:“看,看!狐狸抓住公鸡逃走了。”公鸡对狐狸说:“狐狸先生,你能理解么?人们认为你叼走了公鸡。告诉他们这是你的,不是他们的。” 狐狸张开她的嘴说:“公鸡是我的,不是你们的。”就在那时,。公鸡跑到了树底下。
该用户从未签到主题帖子金钱
The City Mouse and the Country Mouse Once there were two mice. They were friends. One mouse
the other mouse lived in the city. After many years the Country mouse saw the C he said, &Do come and see me at my house in the country.& So the City mouse went. The City mouse said, &This food is not good, and your house is not good. Why do you live in a hole in the field? You should come and live in the city. You would live in a nice house made of stone. You would have nice food to eat. You must come and see me at my house in the city.& The Country mouse went to the house of the City mouse. It was a very good house. Nice food was set ready for them to eat. But just as they began to eat they heard a great noise. The City mouse cried, & Run! Run! The cat is coming!& They ran away quickly and hid. After some time they came out. When they came out, the Country mouse said, &I do not like living in the city. I like living in my hole in the field. For it is nicer to be poor and happy, than to be rich and afraid.&
【译文】 城里老鼠和乡下老鼠 从前,有两只老鼠,它们是好好友。一只老鼠居住在乡村,另一只住在城里。特别多年以后,乡下老鼠碰到城里老鼠,它说:“你一定要来我乡下的家瞧瞧。”于是,城里老鼠就去了。乡下老鼠领着它到了一块田地上它自己的家里。它把全部最精美食物都找出来给城里老鼠。城里老鼠说:“这东西不好吃,你的家也不好,你为啥住在田野的地洞里呢?你应该搬到城里去住,你能住上用石头造的漂亮房子,而且会吃上美味佳肴,你应该到我城里的家瞧瞧。” 乡下老鼠就到城里老鼠的家去。房子十分漂亮,好吃的东西也为他们摆好了。可是正当他们要开始吃的时候,听见特别大的一阵响声,城里的老鼠叫喊起来:“快跑!快跑!猫来了!”他们飞快地跑开躲藏起来。 过了一会儿,他们出来了。当他们出来时,乡下老鼠说:“我不喜欢住在城里,我喜欢住在田野我的洞里。因为这样虽然贫穷但是快乐自在,比起虽然富有却要过着提心吊胆的生活来说,要好些。”
该用户从未签到主题帖子金钱
How a Colt Crossed the River
One day, a colt took a bag of wheat to the mill. As he was running with the bag on his back, he came to a small river. The colt could not decide whether he could cross it. Looking around, he saw a cow grazing nearby. He asked, “Aunt Cow, could you tell me if I can cross the river?” The cow told him that he could and that the river was not very deep, just knee high.
The colt was crossing the river when a squirrel jumped down fron a tree and stopped him. The squirrel shouted, “Colt, stop! You’ll drown! One of my friends drowned just yesterday in the river.” Not knowing what to do, the colt went home to consult his mum.
He told his mum his experience on the way. His mother said, “My child, don’t always listen to others. You’d better go and try yourself. Then you’ll know what to do.” Later, at the river,the squirrel stopped the colt again. “Little horse, it’s too dangerous!” “No, I want to try myself,” answered the colt. Then he crossed the river carefully.
You see, real knowledge comes from practice.
中文翻译:
一天,一匹小马驮着麦子去磨坊。当它驮着口袋向前跑去时,突然发现一条小河挡住了去路。小马为难了,这可怎么办呢?它向四周望了望,看见一头奶牛在河边吃草。小马问道:“牛阿姨,请您告诉我,这条河我能趟过去吗?”奶牛回答说:“水很浅,刚到膝盖。”
小马正准备过河,突然从树上跳下一只松鼠,拦住它大叫道:“小马,别过河!你会被淹死的。昨天,我的一个伙伴就在这条河里淹死啦!”小马不知如何是好,于是决定回家问问妈妈。
小马把路上的经历告诉了妈妈。妈妈说:“孩子,光听别人说是不行的,你自己亲自去试一试,就知道答案了。”小马回到河边,刚要下水,松鼠又大叫起来:“小马,你不要命啦?”小马说:“让我自己试试吧。”他一面回答一面下了河,小心地趟了过去。
这下明白了吧,实践才能出真知
该用户从未签到主题帖子金钱
There were two high mountains between Jizhou in the south and Heyang in the north. One was called Taihang Mountain and the other Wangwu Mountain. Both of the mountains were very high.
&&Just to the north of the mountains lived an old man called Yu Gong who was nearly 90 years old. With the two high mountains just in front of his house, his family and he had to walk a long way around the mountains whenever they had something to do on the other side of the mountains.
&&One day, Yu Gong called all his family together to talk about how to move the two mountains to other places. His wife said, &An old man like you cannot even move a small hill, not to mention the two high mountains. Even if you can, where can you throw so much earth and stone?&
&&&The Bohai Sea is big enough to contain all the earth and stone,& Yu Gong said.
So it was decided. His children started to dig the mountains, led by the old man Yu Gong.
&&A man named Zhi Sou saw them working and tried to stop them, saying, &You are so silly! You&#39;re so old and weak that you can&#39;t even take away the grass and trees. How can you move the high mountains?&
&&&You&#39;re wrong,& Yu Gong said with a sigh. &Look, my sons can continue my work after my death. When my sons die, my grandchildren will continue. So generations after generations, there&#39;s no end. But the mountains can&#39;t grow higher. Do you still say I can’t move them away?&
&&Later the Heaven God, upon learning of Yu Gong’s story, was GREatly moved. He then ordered another god to come down and take the two high mountains away.
&&The story tells us that so long as one is determined and sticks to it long enough, anything can be done, no matter how difficult it is.
在冀州的南面,河阳的北面,有两座巍峨的大山,一座是太行,一座是王屋,方圆七百里,有万丈高。
山的北边住着年近90的愚公。由于家门被山挡住,每次外出全家人都要绕过大山,多走很多路。
一天,愚公把全家人召集到一起,商量着把两座大山移走。妻子说:“凭你的力量,连一座小山丘也移不走,何况这两座大山呢?再说,你就是能移走,那土石往哪里放呢?”愚公说:“渤海那么大,可以把土石扔到渤海里去。”
说干就干,愚公带领子孙们挖起山来。河曲的智叟看见了,笑着阻止道:“你真是太傻了!以你的残年余力,连山上的一根草都动不了,更何况大山?”愚公叹了口气说:“你错了。你想想,我死了以后还有我的儿子,我的儿子又有儿子,子子孙孙没有穷尽!可是山上的土石不会增加,还怕挖不走吗?”
愚公移山的事很快被玉皇大帝知道了。玉帝被愚公坚韧不拔的精神所感动,便派大力神把两座大山背走了。
这个故事告诉我们:只要有决心,有毅力,再难的事情也能办成。
& && && &&&联系电话:021-
该用户从未签到主题帖子金钱
A man was going to the house of some rich person. As he went along the road, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road. He said, &I do not want for the rich man wi he will give me very nice food to eat.& Then he took the apples and threw them away into the dust.
He went on and came to a river. The river so he could not go over it. He
then he said, &I cannot go to the rich man&#39;s house today, for I cannot get over the river.&
He began to go home. He had eaten no food that day. He began to want food. He came to the apples, and he was glad to take them out of the dust and eat them.
Do not th you may be glad to have them at some other time.
一个人正朝着一个富人的房子走去,当他沿着路走时,在路的一边他发现一箱好苹果,他说:“我不打算吃那些苹果,因为富人会给我更多的食物,他会给我很好吃的东西。”然后他拿起苹果,一把扔到土里去。
他继续走,来到河边,河涨水了,因此,他到不了河对岸,他等了一会儿,然后他说:“今天我去不了富人家了,因为我不能渡过河。”
他开始回家,那天他没有吃东西。他就开始去找吃的,他找到苹果,很高兴地把它们从尘土中翻出来吃了。
不要把好东西扔掉,换个时候你会觉得它们大有用处。
该用户从未签到主题帖子金钱
a girl was leaning over the window of her own bedroom when she saw her neighbor burying a puppy, which was so lovely that the little girl usually played with it, seeing the puppy dead, the little girl couldn&#39;t help bursting into tears from her broken heart, when her grandfather saw this, he led the little girl to another room and opened another window,
looking out of this window, she found it was a sun shiny rose garden with the birds singing and the air filled with the fragrance of flowers, instantly the little girl became cheerful,
the old man told his granddaughter kindly, &my dear, you just opened a wrong window,&
on our journey to life, don&#39;t we often open a wrong window?
一个小女孩斜靠在她的卧室窗前的时候,看到她的邻居正在埋葬一只小狗。那只小狗特别可爱,小女孩经常和那只小狗一起玩,小女孩看到小狗死了,难以抑制的泪水从她的心底迸发。他的爷爷看到她,就把她带到另一间屋子里,打开了另一扇窗。从窗往外看,她看到了一个灿烂的玫瑰花园,鸟儿们唱着,空气中弥漫这花儿的芳香,突然地,小女孩变得很高兴。
这个老人慈祥地告诉他的孙女:“亲爱的,你只不过是错误地打开了一扇窗户。”在我们的人生旅途上,我们能不打开错误的窗户吗?
& && && & 联系电话:021-
该用户从未签到主题帖子金钱
Teacher:Why are you late for school every morning?
Tom:Every time I come to the corner,a sign says,&School-Go slow&.
老师:为什么你每天早晨都迟到?
汤姆:每当我经过学校的拐角处,就看见一个牌子上写着&学校----慢行&.
该用户从未签到主题帖子金钱
风和太阳(The Wind And The Sun) One day the wind said to the sun, “Look at that man walking along the road. I can get his cloak off more quickly than you can.” “We will see about that,” said the sun. “I will let you try first.” So the wind tried to make the man take off his cloak. He blew and blew, but the man only pulled his cloak more closely around himself. “I give up,” said the wind at last. “I cannot get his cloak off.” Then the sun tried. He shone as hard as he could. The man soon became hot and took off his cloak.
(有一天风跟太阳说: “看看那个沿着路上走的人.我可以比你快让他把披风脱下来.) (“我们等着看吧,”太阳说, “我让你先试.) (因此风尝试让那个人把披风脱下来.他用力地吹,可是那个人把披风拉得更紧.) (“我放弃了,”风最后说, “我无法让他把披风脱下来.”然后由太阳试试看.他尽可能地晒他.不久,那个人很热就把披风脱下来了.)
该用户从未签到主题帖子金钱
The Ass and the Grasshopper 驴子与蚱蜢
AN ASS having heard some Grasshoppers chirping,
and, desiring to possess the same charms of melody, demanded what sort of food they lived on to give them such beautiful voices. They replied, &The dew.& The Ass resolved that he would live only upon dew, and in a short time died of hunger.
驴子听见蚱蜢唱歌,被美妙动听的歌声所打动,自己也想能发出同样悦耳动听的声音,便 羡慕地问他们吃些什么,才能发出如此美妙的声音来。蚱蜢答道:“吃露水。”驴子便也只吃露水,没多久就饿死了。
这个故事告诉人们不要企望非份之物。
易卡迪英语地址:松江区松乐路月厦新天地一楼
该用户从未签到主题帖子金钱
The Bat and the Weasels蝙蝠与黄鼠狼
A BAT who fell upon the ground and was caught by a Weasel pleaded to be spared his life. The Weasel refused, saying that he was by nature the enemy of all birds. The Bat assured him that he was not a bird, but a mouse, and thus was set free. Shortly afterwards the Bat again fell to the ground and was caught by another Weasel, whom he likewise entreated not to eat him. The Weasel said that he had a special hostility to mice. The Bat assured him that he was not a mouse, but a bat, and thus a second time escaped.
It is wise to turn circumstances to good account.
蝙蝠掉落在地上,被黄鼠狼叼去,他请求饶命。黄鼠狼说绝不会放过他,自己生来痛恨鸟类。蝙蝠说他是老鼠,不是鸟,便被放了。后来蝙蝠又掉落了下来,被另一只黄鼠狼叼住,他再三请求不要吃他。这只黄鼠狼说他恨一切鼠类。蝙蝠改口说自己是鸟类,并非老 鼠,又被放了。这样,蝙蝠两次改变了自己的名字,终于死里逃生。
这故事说明,我们遇事要随机应变方能避免危险。
该用户从未签到主题帖子金钱
The Nice Wedding Gift
We attended the wedding of an acquaintance&#39;s son. Because we did not know the young man or his bride, we decided to send them a practical household gift, a fire extinguisher. Apparently, the couple mass-produced their thank-you notes because we received a card saying: Thank you very much for the nice wedding gift. We look forward to using it soon.
漂亮的结婚礼物
我们参加了一个熟人的儿子的婚礼。由于我们都不认识那个年轻人和他的新娘,所以我们决定送给他们一个实用的全家礼----一个灭火器。很明显,这对新人大批量制作了他们的感谢信,因为我们收到了一张卡片,上面写着:“非常感谢您的漂亮的结婚礼物,我们期待着不久就用到它。”
该用户从未签到主题帖子金钱
The Wolf and the Lamb 狼与小羊
WOLF, meeting with a Lamb astray from the fold, resolved not to lay violent hands on him, but to find some plea to justify to the Lamb the Wolf&#39;s right to eat him. He thus addressed him:&Sirrah, last year you grossly insulted me.& &Indeed,& bleated the Lamb in a mournful tone of voice, &I was not then born.& Then said the Wolf , &You feed in my pasture.& &No, good sir,& replied the Lamb, &I have not yet tasted grass.& Again said the Wolf, &You drink of my well.& &No,& exclaimed the Lamb, &I never yet drank water, for as yet my mother&#39;s milk is both food and drink to me.& Upon which the Wolf seized him and ate him up, saying, &Well! I won&#39;t remain supperless, even though you refute every one of my imputations.&
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny.
一只小羊在河边喝水,狼见到后,便想找一个名正言顺的借口吃掉他。于是他跑到上游,恶狠狠地说小羊把河水搅浑浊了,使他喝不到清水。小羊回答说,他仅仅站在河边喝水,并且又在下游,根本不可能把上游的水搅浑。狼见此计不成,又说道:“我父亲去年被你骂过。”小羊说,那时他还没有出生。狼对他说:“不管你怎样辩解,反正我不会放过 你。”
这说明,对恶人做任何正当的辩解也是无效的
该用户从未签到主题帖子金钱
The Miser守财奴
A MISER sold all that he had and bought a lump of gold, which he buried in a hole in the ground by the side of an old wall and went to look at daily. One of his workmen observed his frequent visits to the spot and decided to watch his movements. He soon discovered the secret of the hidden treasure, and digging down, came to the lump of gold, and stole it. The Miser, on his next visit, found the hole empty and began to tear his hair and to make loud lamentations. A neighbor, seeing him overcome with grief and learning the cause, said, &P but go and take a stone, and place it in the hole, and fancy that the gold is still lying there. It will do you qu for when the gold was there, you had it not, as you did not make the slightest use of it.&
有个守财奴变卖了他所有的家产,换回了金块,并秘密地埋在一个地方。他每天走去看 看他的宝藏。有个在附近放羊的牧人留心观察,知道了真情,趁他走后,挖出金块拿走了。 守财奴再来时,发现洞中的金块没有了,便捶胸痛哭。有个人见他如此悲痛,问明原因后, 说道:“喂,朋友,别再难过了,那块金子虽是你买来的,但并不是你真正拥有的。去拿一 块石头来,代替金块放在洞里,只要你心里想着那是块金子,你就会很高兴。这样与你拥有 真正的金块效果没什么不同。依我之见,你拥有那金块时,也从没用过。”
这故事说明,一切财物如不使用等于没有。
该用户从未签到主题帖子金钱
The Goat and the Goatherd 山羊与牧羊人
A GOATHERD had sought to bring back a stray goat to his flock. He whistled and soun the straggler paid no attention to the summons. At last the Goatherd threw a stone, and breaking its horn, begged the Goat not to tell his master. The Goat replied, &Why, you silly fellow, the horn will speak though I be silent.&
Do not attempt to hide things which cannot be hid.
很多山羊被牧羊人赶到羊圈里。有一只山羊不知在吃什么好东西,单独落在后面。牧羊 人拿起一块石头扔了过去,正巧打断了山羊的一只角。牧羊人吓得请求山羊不要告诉主人, 山羊说:“即使我不说,又怎能隐瞒下去呢?我的角已断了,这是十分明显的事实。”
这故事说明,明显的罪状是无法隐瞒的。
&【茸城精彩推荐】
互联网违法和不良信息举报中心
搜放心网站

我要回帖

更多关于 识破谎言 下载 的文章

随机推荐