用英语翻译:他们确信能让自己的汽车模型不通电就跑起来。 已给单词(make it possi是什么意思ble for…to…)急啊!

请帮助审核合同的翻译条款 make it perfect - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 290594
阅读权限 40
请帮助审核合同的翻译条款 make it perfect
大家好,以下是一个合同的条款,麻烦各位帮助审核,看是否有更合适准确的表达方式。Make it perfect.
安装:卖方负责免费为买方安装家具,安装时间为30天;乙方负责安装场地的清理,以确保甲方能顺利安装家具。家具到达后因买方原因10天内尚不能安装,买方应付清卖方合同总价10%的余额,安装时间另行协商。
The seller shall be in charge of the furniture installation within 30 days and the installation is free. The buyer shall be responsible for clearing the working site so that the seller can finish furniture installation smoothly. If the seller fails in installation within 10 days after the arrival of furniture for the reason of the buyer,&&the buyer shall still pay off the rest 10% of the total contract price and the installation time will be negotiated by both sides.
[ 本帖最后由 Namiko-zs 于
18:07 编辑 ]
UID 290594
阅读权限 40
make it perfect-2: 请帮助审核合同英文翻译
以下是一个合同条款英文翻译,请大家帮助审核,看是否还有需要修改完善的地方。
质量保证:商品保修期为12个月,家具在保修期内因非人为因素损坏,由卖方根据家具损坏程度负责免费维修或更换。凡是由于买方使用不当等人为因素造成家具损坏的,卖方不承担更换或免费维修的责任,但可以协助买方维修。
The guarantee period for the goods is 12 months, and during the guarantee period, the seller shall supply free maintenance or replacement for the damaged furniture induced by non-human factors. For the damage of furniture induced by human factors such as improper usage by the buyer, the seller will not be responsible for replacement or free maintenance, but will help the buyer for the maintenance.
UID 448797
积分 14959
福步币 126 块
阅读权限 80
本人认为,都已经perfect了,仅有一个地方有点小错误,help&&with
(Keep learning..學習,永無止境)
FOB潛水冠軍
UID 458865
积分 76236
帖子 19610
福步币 337 块
阅读权限 150
来自 欢迎光临福步河南版
回复 #1 csecn 的帖子
安装:卖方负责免费为买方安装家具,安装时间为30天;乙方负责安装场地的清理,以确保甲方能顺利安装家具。家具到达后因买方原因10天内尚不能安装,买方应付清卖方合同总价10%的余额,安装时间另行协商。
Installation:The seller shall be responsible for the furniture installation&&for free within 30 days. The buyer shall provide a cleanly installation site so that the seller could finish furniture installation smoothly. Duo to the buyer's failure of supplying suitable installation site,the seller could not finish the instalation within 10 days after the arrival of furniture,&&the buyer shall pay off the rest 10% of the total payment. Therefore,the installation time would be negotiated by both sides.
[ 本帖最后由 Frank.Brown 于
08:58 编辑 ]
(Keep learning..學習,永無止境)
FOB潛水冠軍
UID 458865
积分 76236
帖子 19610
福步币 337 块
阅读权限 150
来自 欢迎光临福步河南版
回复 #2 csecn 的帖子
质量保证:商品保修期为12个月,家具在保修期内因非人为因素损坏,由卖方根据家具损坏程度负责免费维修或更换。凡是由于买方使用不当等人为因素造成家具损坏的,卖方不承担更换或免费维修的责任,但可以协助买方维修。
The guarantee time for all furniture is 12 months.
Within guarantee time, the seller shall provide free repair or replacement according to the damaged condition of the furniture damaged by no-human factors. For the damage of furniture induced by human factors such as improper usage, the seller will not be responsible for replacement or free maintenance, but will help the buyer for the maintenance.
损坏程度,原翻译中没有体现.我添加上了,但感觉句子结构有点问题,请斟酌.
[ 本帖最后由 Frank.Brown 于
09:12 编辑 ]
UID 290594
阅读权限 40
多谢Frank.Brown
UID 1468861
阅读权限 0
来自 深圳-湖南
以后多来学习,好久没有看英语拉,现在读一个英语句子都很吃力拉
UID 1468861
阅读权限 0
来自 深圳-湖南
UID 1468861
阅读权限 0
来自 深圳-湖南
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-possile是什么意思_possile在线翻译_possile什么意思_possile的意思_possile的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
possile是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
possile是什么意思 possile在线翻译 possile什么意思 possile的意思 possile的翻译 possile的解释 possile的发音 possile的同义词 possile的反义词
您是不是要找:
possilepossile 网络解释1. 疯狂经典三最:最清晰、最大声、最快速& & 疯狂经典三最:最清晰、最大声、最快速. As clearly as possible. As loudly as possible. As quickly as possile. | 疯狂时尚三最:最慢速、最夸张、最频繁.
As slowly as pos... | Make the voice of China be widely he...possile 网络例句1. I will give you the support as much as possile. & &我将给你尽可能多的支持。2. I hope he can set down as soon as possile. & &我希望他尽快地安定下来。3. Can you try to speak English as slow as possile. & &我们在英语课应该尽可能地多讲英语。4. Description: Kill your enemy as fast as possile to win the game. & &描述:杀死你的敌人一样快possile赢了这场比赛。5. Kill your enemy as fast as possile to win the game. & &杀死你的敌人一样快possile赢得比赛。6. When in PART I do what I can to help as perfect as possile,I attach great importance to this lesson. & &所以在我PART能帮忙做的尽量做到完美。我对这课很重视。7. The development of information technology, especially network technology has made it possile to explore new teaching concepts and patterns for EFL writing instruction. & &信息技术尤其是网络技术的发展为探索新的EFL写作教学理念和教学模式提供了可能。possile是什么意思,possile在线翻译,possile什么意思,possile的意思,possile的翻译,possile的解释,possile的发音,possile的同义词,possile的反义词,possile的例句,possile的相关词组,possile意思是什么,possile怎么翻译,单词possile是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2016  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 英语翻译Make It Better Again Oh those,gray days of Winter Used to build a fire I hold you in my arms Cover you in my desires We plan the future Talk of summer days Go down to the boardwalk Just to hear the waves Chorus What good is my dream No one here to share it What good is my heart Just be there What good is my life Now without you in it Make it better again Let“s get together again Let“s get together again I kept your picture (I) see if all the time Crazy laughing echoes in my mind I kept remember What we were fighting for How I long to see you walking in my door Repeat:Chorus Can“t you?Feel what I feel You are...ooohhhh baby,baby Repeat:Chorus Let“s get together again,hmmm...
Oh those,gray days of Winter 噢!那些,冬日银白色的日子Used to build a fire 曾经(被我们)用来生火I hold you in my arms 我用双手抱住你Cover you in my desires 用我的欲望将你团团围住We plan the future 我们计划我们的未来Talk of summer days 谈论着我们的夏日Go down to the boardwalk 走在海边的木板路Just to hear the waves 不过在倾听大海的波涛What good is my dream 我的梦,那么美好No one here to share it 但没有人可以分享What good is my heart 我的心,多么美好Just be there 来到这里吧What good is my life 我的生命多么美好Now without you in it 但现在,你却不在我身边Make it better again (为了)让它再次灿烂Let“s get together again 让我们在一起Let“s get together again 让他们在一起kept your picture 留着你的记忆(I) see if all the time 我可以看到,如果所有的时间Crazy laughing echoes in my mind 疯狂的笑声回荡在我脑海I kept remember 我会记得What we were fighting for 我们曾经为何奋斗How I long to see you walking in my door 要多久,才可以看到你走进我的心房Repeat:Chorus 重复Can“t you?Feel what I feel 难道,你不能感受我所感受的?You are...ooohhhh baby,baby 你...噢傲..宝贝宝贝Repeat:Chorus 重复Let“s get together again,hmmm...让我们在一起部分用了一点移译,毕竟直接翻译太奇怪了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1.今晚将为新任校长举行聚会,(in honour of)2.李教授坚持不懈,最终做出了这一著名发现.(hang on,well-known)3.他们确信能让自己的汽车模型不通电就跑起来.(make it possible por…to…)4.这家公司一直领先,因为他对市场变化的反应很快.(lead the way,react)5.我们必须更新我们的设备,否则将无法与其他大公司竞争.(update,otherwise)6.一个常见问题是,大多数人不敢挑战常规.(frequent,routine)7.我们不得不修改设计,以控制预算.(budget)8.于此同时,他试图发明一种新技术,以节省成本.(meanwhile,attempt)
因果日记kb苆
1.The new President will be held tonight for the party,would you like to come?(为了纪念)2.Professor li unremitting,finally made it a famous found.(坚持住,著名的)3.They were sure that can let his own car model no electricity ran up.(让它可能的色情……到……)4.The company has been leading,because he's reaction to market changes soon.(带路,反应)5.We must update our equipment,otherwise will not and other major companies.(更新,否则)6.A common problem is,most people don't dare to challenge the routine.(频繁,例程) 7.We had to modify the design to control the budget.(预算) 8.At the same time,he tried to invent a new technology,to save costs.(与此同时,尝试)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.There will be a party in honor of the newly elected headmaster tonight, would you like to come?2.Prof. Li hung on and finally found such a well-known discovery .3. They are sure of that they can make it possible to run that model car uncharged.4. ...................
We will hold a party for the new President
tonight , would you like to come?
括号里是必用词语
tonight ,would
come?2.Professor
well-known
扫描下载二维码英语翻译scientists predict that it may be at most ten years _____ it is possile for Chinese astronauts to walk on the moon.A.before B.after 我压根就没搞清楚过.翻译翻译.
A科学家预测最多十年中国宇航员将会登陆月球.(指用不了十年)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A科学家预测中国宇航员最多还有十年才可能在月球上行走。翻译不好...
A 科学教预测,中国人最多需要十年就能够实现在月球行走的梦想
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 possi是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐