用中、英文写一篇议论文:作文文体为议论文,话题关于“城市人口停滞的过剩人口

当前位置: >>
2013年高考英语作文热门话题
【高考英语作文】 结合历年高考真题, 笔者认为作文话题出题基本遵循以下一个主要原则:几乎所 有的话题都是结合当前的某个具体社会现象/问题来考查考生对自 己、他人、自 然、 文化和社会等的理解和认识问题(如下图所示),其表现形式基本上可分为三 种:正面提倡、反面讽刺和正反对比。无论是何种形式,旨在倡导健 康的社会 风气、抵制不良习俗,让考生在正确认识和促进自我健康发展的基础上,理性看 待周围的环境,包括他人、自然、文化和社会等,进而能提出一些有效措 施、 采取一些必要行动。 因此, 建议考生尽量要按照“提倡积极作用、 防止消极影响、 解决现实问题”的原则来谋篇布局、组织材料和表达观点。根据上面的“主/话题逻辑线索”,本书将预测话题分为以下十大类:人生 哲理类、身心健康类、环境保护类、家庭情感类、友谊交往类、人口发展类、道 德伦理 类、社会热点类、文化发展类和教育科技类等,在各大类下面会依据实 际情况再分出重点话题和普通话题,前者给出具体的范文,供考生背诵、模仿, 后者则给出一 些重点词语、句型或段落,供考生熟悉、拓展。另外, 鉴于考前时间的重要性和考生的实际需要, 本书所提供的范文均以追求满分为目 的, 不再 提供简单的“模板类”范文。 俗话说, “取法乎上仅得乎中, 取法乎中仅得乎下”。 所以,希望各位考生能在考前抓紧时间认真背诵几篇高质量的文章,以不变的模 板应万变 的内容,以优质的范文求高分的结果。 一、人生哲理类 (一) 幸福/奉献/快乐等 1. 话题语句 (1) Money can bring happiness to some extent, but not the only or best measure to it. 金钱在某种程度上能带来幸福,但并不是衡量幸福唯一或最好的方式。 (2) As a measure to pursue happiness, wealth plays its due role, while as a terminal goal of happiness, it may lead to disasters. 作为一种追求幸福的方式,财富起到其应有的价值,但如果将其作为幸福的终极目标, 它可能会带来灾难。 (3) The definition of happiness depends on each individual, because it is a subjective feeling having no relation with concrete materials. 幸福的定义因人而异,因为它是一种与具体物质无关的主观感受。 (4) Life prevails over everything. However, the real meaning of life is not just to support one’s life or family, but depends on how much you contribute to others, to society, to human being, even lies in what moral and spiritual wealth you create to them. 生命高于一切。但是,生命的真正意义不在于保全性命、赡养家庭,而在于你为他人、 为社会、为人类做了多少贡献,更在于你为他们创造了什么样的道德精神财富。 (5) We shouldn’t ask what our society can do for us, we should ask what we can do for our society. 我们不应该问社会能为我们做什么,而应该问我们能为社会做什么。 (6) It’s everyone’s contribution to society that pushes the wheels of history to proceed. Only those who make sincere and selfless contribution may enjoy real happiness and experience precious value of their lives. 是我们每个人对社会的贡献推动着历史车轮的前进。只有那些真诚、无私奉献的人们才能真正享受到幸福、体验到其生命的珍贵价值。 2. 重点预测 Write an essay of 160-200 words based on the following drawing. In your essay you should 1) describe the drawing briefly, 2) explain its intended meaning, and 3) give your comments. You should write neatly on ANSWER SHEET 2.(20points) 【范文】 When facing a TV field interview on “are you happy?”, those people, wearing decent or fashionable clothes and carrying expensive bags, stunned and hesitated to response, with their puzzled eyes wide open. On the contrary, the beggar in rags confidently answered “I’m very happy”, grinning from ear to ear and contenting himself with appetizing smell of a fried chicken leg in his bowl. In a comparative way, the pictures vividly present us a philosophy: wealth isn’t in proportion to happiness. Happiness is nothing but subjective perception. It doesn’t mean that the wealthier you are, the happier you are. Just as depicted in the pictures, those possessing more property than the beggar still couldn’t feel that they live happy lives. On the other hand, if approached inappropriately, more wealth may cause huge disasters. To a great extent, some officiallings or second rich generations go astray or commit crimes mostly because of abusing huge fortunes inherited from their prestigious parents. Happiness is everyone’s pursuit but it is not directly proportional to wealth. Wealth shouldn’t be treated as the best measure of happiness. Only by cherishing what you own now and persisting in achieving what you desire will you experience the real happiness. 【精译】 这两幅图片通过一种比较的方式告诉我们一个哲理: 财富与幸福并不成正 比。幸福只是一种主观感受。你拥有的财富越多,并不意味着你就越快乐。正如 那两幅图 片描绘的那样,那些人拥有的财富比那个乞丐多,但他们并没有感到 自己过着一种幸福的生活。 另一方面, 如果过多的财富使用不当, 还会带来灾难。 在很大程度 上,一些官二代或富二代之所以走上歧途或犯罪,主要是因为其滥 用从声望显赫的父母那里继承来的巨额财富所致。幸福是每个人的追求, 但是它并不与财富成正比关系。 我们不应该将财富看作是衡量幸 福的最佳标准。只要你能够珍惜现在所拥有的,并坚持不懈地去追求自己渴望得到的,你就 会体验到真正的幸福。、俗语写作根据下面中文提示写一篇150词左右的短文。 俗话说:早起的鸟儿有虫吃。请根据你生活中亲身经历的一件事,说明一切成功源于干 凡事早做规划,不断追求,辛勤劳作。 The early bird will catch worms 【构思点拨】本题属于题目、提纲式作文,给出的要点虽然不多,但要求考生根据生活 中亲身经历的一件事,说明一切成功来源于凡事早做规划,不断追求,辛勤劳作这个道理。 因此要注意结合自己的经历,谈出自己对此的感受即可。 【参考范文】 The early bird will catch worms An old saying &The early bird will catch worms& reminds us that if people want to be successful and outstanding, they must plan ahead of time and make their efforts to overcome all the possible difficulties. For example, the Chinese athletes' excellent performance in 2010 Olympic Winter Games in Vancouver is definitely the result of their early planning and hard training. If they don' t set the aim and word work, even though they have the best talents, they can't compete with others and get more medals. Another case in point is my learning experience. I was good at English, but I couldn't pass the exam, for I wasn't prepared well before the examination. I had many things to solve at that time. As I met the complex things, I was at a loss. The reason was that I had no plan and involved in many things and didn't study more hard, so I failed. In short, the saying shows us the important of planning, working hard and constantly trying.【热点话题 1】 2013 年高考在即,高三学生目前正处在紧张复习迎考的氛围中。假如你叫李华,重庆市某中学高三学生, 面对目前的压力,想和父母说说知心话,请你用英文在你的博客上用书信形式表达出来。主要内容如下: 知心话 感恩 关切鼓励,倾注爱心 对父母的期望 1、多交流,使自己保持良好状态 2、创造条件,给自己提供适时帮助 3 学习打算 考生自拟(至少写两点) 注意:1.短文须包括所有内容要点,可适当发挥。2.词数:120 左右。开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。 Dear Mom and Dad, The annual college entrance examination is around the corner. On this special occasion, how I wish I could have a heart-to-heart talk with you. _____________________________ I am quite confident of my future life and I do wish you good health and a happy life.Yours ever,Li Hua 【参考范文 1】 Dear Mom and Dad, The annual college entrance examination is around the corner. On this special occasion, how I wish I could have a heart-to-heart talk with you. Through those years of my growing up, I always feel grateful to you for your unselfish help, care and love for me. Thanks to your constant encouragement, I have been making remarkable progress in my studies. It will be less than three months before I take the College Entrance Examination, which makes me under great pressure. I need frequent support. You know, good studying conditions and timely help will do me a lot of good. Mom and Dad, my dream is the very one you always have. I am fully aware of the responsibilities I am bearing. I plan to make a detailed study schedule for this coming examination so that I can review lessons and practice solving problems of different subjects. It is also necessary that I do some physical training once in a while so that I can keep fit. If possible, as a family member, I will also help do some housework to make you relax a little bit. I am quite confident of my future life and I do wish you good health and a happy life. Yours ever, Li Xiang【热点话题 2】 最近,自主招生很受学生家长的欢迎,也引起很多讨论。请你根据下表,并结合自己的看法,写一篇短文: 自主招生 好处 1.给学生多提供了一次上好大学的机会;2.给大学增加一个挑选学生的方法; 3.该政策鼓励学生全面发展,有助于减少高考压力; 坏处 1.许多人会利用权利和金钱帮助孩子,对其它孩子不公平;2.完全是浪费时间和金钱,不值得。 你的看法 1..?? 2..?? 要求:1.开头已经写好,不计入总词数;2.要有个人观点,不能逐字翻译;3.字数:150 左右。 词汇:independent enrollment 自主招生 overall development 全面发展These years, independent enrollment is more and more popular and it has caused a lot of debate. .?? __________________________________ 【参考范文 2】 These years, independent enrollment is more and more popular and it has caused a lot of debate. People’s views on that vary from person to person. Many people support it. To begin with, it provides both colleges and students an extra opportunity. All outstanding students have easier access to their dream universities without too much worry. For the universities, they can enroll talented students in another way. To continue with, the new policy encourages students to develop overall instead of paying only attention to scores. At the same time, it can also reduce the enormous stress of the college entrance examination effectively. However, many others disagree with the policy. In their opinion, many rich and powerful parents will make use of their power and money to get a chance for their children, which is totally unfair to other students. Also, in order to prepare for it, you have to spend much money and time on it while only a few will succeed. It’s not worthwhile at all. Personally, I am for the reform. For one thing, it means college entrance exams are not the only way to get access to university. Two chances are always better than one. For another, it will be beneficial to both colleges and students as long as it is carried out properly. 【热点话题 3】 假设你是李华,你收到你的美国笔友 Mike 的一封 E-mail,请根据邮件内容给 Mike 回一封电子邮件。 How are you going on recently? I’m so glad to tell you that I have planned to go to China to attend a training school to study Chinese in my coming holiday. Would you please give me some suggestions on how to learn Chinese well? Write back soon, please. Mike 写作要点:1. 上课认真听讲,做好笔记;2. 课外大胆开口,多与人交流,提高听力能力; 3. 合理安排时间,勤加练习。 注意:1. 词数 120 左右。开头语已为你写好;2. 内容可适当发挥,注意行文连贯。 Mike, I’m so glad to learn that?____________Yours, Li Hua 【参考范文 3】 Mike, I’m very glad that you want to learn Chinese. There is no doubt that to learn Chinese well is by no means an easy thing, but I have some ideas that may help. Firstly, it is important to listen to the teacher carefully and take notes so that you can go over your lessons later. Secondly, try to practise speaking Chinese as much as possible out of class and write whatever you hear down to accumulate more words and expressions. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes. And try to communicate with local people to develop listening skills. Last but not least, you should organize your time well and do a lot of exercise. Ks5u I think the most important thing is that you should believe in yourself. I’m sure that you will succeed after your hard work. Yours, Li Hua 【热点话题 4】 高考在即,同学们倍感学习任务重,压力大。(英语作文网 )一些同学争分夺秒甚至连课间十分钟休息时间也在学习。针对这一现象,请你以 A Ten-minute Break 为题,写一篇短文,短文 的内容主要包括以下几点:1.十分钟的课间休息很有必要;2.要注意适当的短时休息方式; 3.你是怎样利用这十分钟的。 注意:1.词数 120 左右,开头已经给出,不计入总词数; 细节,以使行文连贯。 A Ten-minute Break As the college entrance examination is drawing nearer and nearer, we have felt the pressure from our heavy learning tasks. 【参考范文 4】 As the college entrance examination is drawing nearer and nearer, we have felt the pressure from our heavy learning tasks. As a Senior Three student, time seems much limited. As a result, more and more students try to study from early morning till late afternoon, even during the ten-minute break. In my opinion, to take a ten-minute break between classes is definitely necessary. Otherwise we will feel tired both physically and mentally. During the ten-minute break, we do something to get rid of tiredness. What we need is to have a real rest, instead of getting more tired. So doing nothing tiring in that period is really good for us. 2.可适当增加 My ten-minute break is always pleasing. Sometimes I do some simple exercises. Sometimes I have a free chat with my classmates or just take a walk outside. When the next class begins, I feel fresh again. 【热点话题 5】 假设你是你校学生会主席王海。针对目前你校学生英语写作中存在的问题,你准备邀请英语专家 Frank Jason 教授来你校做一次关于如何提高英语写作水平的讲座。请根据以下要点给 Frank Jason 写一封邀请 信。 要点: 1. 邀请的目的; 2. 讲座时间、 地点; 3. 讲座内容。 Dear Professor Frank Jason,I am Wang Hai, the chairman of the Student Union of our school._____ Yours, 【参考范文 5】 Dear Professor Frank Jason, I am Wang Hai, the chairman of the Student Union of our school. Wang HaiI am writing to invite you to give a lecture to the students in our school on how to improve the English writing from 22nd to 25th, September, 2011.English writing has always been our headache and we’re trying every means to improve it but have little good result. It would be our great honor if you could come to give us a lecture on it. Enclosed in this letter is a time schedule for it. The school would cover the traveling and other expenses. forward to your favorable reply. Yours, Wang Hai 【热点话题 6】 假设你是王平,李华是你的同窗好友,请根据下列要点,用英文给李华写一篇毕业留言。 要点:1. 简要表述李华在你心目中的印象;2. 用一至两个相关的事例进行具体描述; 3. 对李华表示美好的祝愿。注意:1. 内容积极向上,语意连贯,结构完整。词数 120 左右; 2. 不 Please let me know your date of arrival if you can come. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Look能写成诗歌形式;不能使用真实姓名和学校名称。Li Hua,It’s time to say goodbye._____________ Yours,Wang Ping 【参考范文 6】 Li Hua, It’s time to say goodbye. It’s time to recall those beautiful days we spend together. You are the very person who gives me a hand when necessary. You are the most considerate person who knows exactly what I need. Still remember that night two years ago?When I suddenly fell ill, it was you who carried me on your back to a nearby hospital. You took good care of me while I was having an injection. Later, you managed to help me with my lessons. Without your help, I would have failed in the examination. I still have hundreds of stories to share with you. I still the end of the universe! Yours, Wang Ping 【热点话题 7】 假设你叫李华,是校学生会主席。学生会决定于 2011 年 9 月 16 日~22 日举办第三届艺术周,请你根据以 下内容写一份书面通知。 器表演等 ★参赛方式:以班级为单位 ★活动内容:书法,绘画,短剧,歌舞,乐 ★如有疑问,请联系学生会。 ★评奖方式:由专家和学生组成评奖小组,根据班级总分,评出前六名;作为奖励,前两名 ★报名时间:本周五之前 have thousands of blessings for you. May all your dreams come true!May our friendship last till将有机会代表学校参加省中学生艺术节。 注意:1. 词数:120 左右;2. 开头及结尾已经给出,但不计入总词数;3. 可适当增加细节, 书法 calligraphy以使内容连贯;4. 参考词汇:省级的 provincial NoticeTo make our school life colorful, we have decided to hold the Third Arts Week in the lecture hall.____________ The Students’ Union 【参考范文 7】 NOTICE To make our school life colorful, we have decided to hold the Third Arts Week in the lecture hall. It will last seven days, from September 16th to 22nd, 2011. Our Arts Week will cover a wide range of activities, including calligraphy, drawing, short plays, playing musical instruments, as well as singing and dancing. The judges will be made up of experts and students. Prizes will be given according to the total scores of the classes. We’ll choose the first six classes as the winners. As a reward, the first two top winners will have the chance to attend the Provincial Arts Festival. Each class is expected to take an active part and sign up for it before Friday. And it is hoped that all of the students will make good preparations and take the chance to show your talent. For more information, please contact the Students’ Union. We’ll be more than glad to offer help to you. The student’ Union 【热点话题 8】 目前,越来越多的中学生利用周末上各种各样的培训班或请家教。对于这一现象,存在两种不同观点: 有些人认为有必要 另一些人认为没有必要★跟老师学比自己学好★可以巩固课堂所学内容 ★可以学到更多的东西 ★容易养成依赖习惯★学生需要时间休息★许多培训班和家教以赢利为目的 请您根据以上提示,以 Is a Training Class of Family Teacher Necessary ?为题,写一篇 120 词左右 的短文,反映表中内容,并简要阐述自己的观点。 注意:1.文章开头已给出,不计入总字数。2.要求层次清晰,连贯流畅;表达灵活,不要逐字逐句翻译。 参考词汇:巩固 strengthen Is a Training Class or Family Teacher Necessary? More and more middle school students are going to all kinds of training classes or having family teachers at the weekend. There are two different viewpoints about it.___________ 【参考范文 8】 Is a Training Class or Family Teacher Necessary? More and more middle school students are going to all kinds of training classes or having family teachers at the weekend. There are two different viewpoints about it. Some thinks it necessary. Firstly, it’s more effective to study with a teacher than by themselves. Secondly, it can strengthen what is learnt in class. Besides, they can learn a lot more. Others think it unnecessary. For one thing, students can easily form the habit of dependence. For another, students need time to relax from time to time. What’s more, the purpose of many training classes and teachers is to make money. In my opinion, whether a training class or family teacher is needed just depends. If you are really very weak at or interested in a certain subject, maybe it’s OK for you. But be sure to choose a good and suitable class or teacher, otherwise it would be a waste of time and money. 【热点话题 9】 假定你是李华。在最近的一次班会上,你班同学们就“高三学生是否需要吃补品来保持健康”展开了讨论。 请根据下表提供的信息用英语写一篇短文,并谈一些你自己的看法,给某英语杂志投稿。 不赞同的同学(60%) 赞同的同学(40%) 1.增加体重,对健康有害; 1.高三学生学习紧张,容易感到疲劳; 2.家长买补品过分关注高三学生健康,会带给孩子压力; 2.学业负担重,几乎没时间锻炼身体; 3.补品价格比较贵。 3.吃适量补品可以帮助恢复精力。 注意:1.词数:120 左右。短文开头已为你写好,不计人词数。 2.内容可适当发挥,注意行文连贯。 参考词汇:补品 tonic I’m writing to tell about the discussion we’ve had in the recent class meeting about whether Senior 3 students should take tonics to keep fit/healthy. _____________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________________________ 【参考范文 9】 I’m writing to tell about the discussion we’ve had in the recent class meeting about whether Senior 3 students should take a lot of tonics to keep fit/healthy. Opinions are divided on the topic. Sixty percent of the students think it unnecessary for Senior 3 students to take any tonics, because tonics will cause them to put on more weight, which does harm to their health. Besides, parents will bring stress/pressure to Senior 3 students if they pay too much attention to their children’s health by buying tonics. What’s more, the price of tonics is rather high. However, forty percent of the students hold the opinion that it is easy for Senior 3 students to fall tired by working hard with little exercise, so it is necessary to take tonics. More importantly, taking proper tonics can help to refresh themselves. As far as I’m concerned, there is no need for Senior 3 students to take tonics, only if they develop a well balanced diet , have enough sleep and keep exercising every day. 【热点话题 10】 在日常生活中(尤其是在城市里)人们喜欢喝纯净水,请你用所了解的知识有条理地介绍人们为什么喜欢 喝纯净水。至少给出两条理由。短文词数 120 左右。 关键词:纯净水 purified water 【参考范文 10】 Almost every family in cities drink purified water nowadays. It has become a fashion. Why do people drink purified water instead of common water? The main reason is that purified water is good for our health. Besides, drinking purified water is more convenient, because it can be drunk directly. Some people would ask why drinking purified water is good for our health. As we know, water pollution is very serious now. So drinking common water doesn’t sound so safe as before. Purified water is absolutely clean because it doesn’t contain any mineral element. Also some certain mineral in water will do harm to our bodies when it is taken too much. At this point, purified water should be our good choice. Besides all above, purified water also tastes good. You should have a try if you haven’t ever drunk purified water before. 【热点话题 11】 《21Century 学生英文报》记者采访了你校“争做好学生好公民” 活动,并邀请你就活动前后同学们的言 行变化写一篇英语报道,同时发表你个人看法。 活动前 活动后 1.上课迟到,作业拖拉。 1. 准时到校,作业认真。 2.不问候老师,课后喧哗。 2. 尊敬师长,帮助他人。 3.乘车插队,上车抢座。 3. 乘车排队,上车让座。 注意: 1.请根据以上提供的信息写篇报道,个人看法可自由发挥。 2.词数:120 左右;开头已写好,不计入总词数。 3.参考词汇:活动 campaign in our school, 抢座位 scramble for seats and great changes have taken place since At the beginning of the term, a campaign “to be a good student and a good citizen” was launched then.____________________________________________ 【参考范文 11】 At the beginning of the term, a campaign “to be a good student and a good citizen” was launched in our school, and great changes have taken place since then. Before the campaign, we used to be late for school and failed to hand in our homework in time. 普通水 common water Often, we forgot to greet our teachers and after class we made loud noises. Worse still, we jumped the queue when waiting for buses and scrambled for seats on board. However, the campaign has changed us a lot. We are no longer late for school and are more careful in our homework. We have learned to show respect for the elders, help others, wait in line for buses and give up seats to other passengers. The campaign is a very good experience, from which we have learned a lot. More importantly, we have got rid of many bad habits and have become better students at school and better citizens in society. 【热点话题12】 2010年,中国“虎妈”蔡美儿以其给两个女儿列出绝对不允许做的“十不准”在全球一炮走红。由此而引 发的有关如何教育子女的争论愈演愈烈。请就此给 China Daily 投稿,阐明家长们的不同观点,并发表自 己的见解。 一些家长的观点 子女必须沿着父母为其选择的道路努力?...必要时采用高压手段?... 另一些家长的观点 孩子应该自由发展?...赏识教育,好孩子是夸出来的?... 你的观点 ......(至少两点) 注意:1.对所给要点逐一陈述,适当发挥,不要简单翻译; 2.词数150左右。开头已经写好,不计入总词数。3.作文中不得提及考生所在学校和本人姓名。 Amy Chua, a professor at Yale Law School, who listed ten “Don’ts” to her two daughters became famous overnight. She insists that parents should be very strict with their children. It has caused a heated online debate?? 【参考范文12】 Amy Chua, a professor at Yale Law School, who listed ten “Don’ts” to her two daughters became famous overnight. She insists that parents should be very strict with their children. It has caused a heated online debate. Some parents insist that children should make every effort to live up to their parents’ expectations. They believe it is necessary to be strict with their children. They say parents who set high standards and push their kids to study and make achievements can ensure their children’s success in the future competition. Others, on the contrary, hold the opinion that children should have the right to make their own decisions and develop in their own way. Additionally, praise the children when they do well and encourage them when they are faced with challenges, and they will be great. In my opinion, those who are raised with the strict Chinese parenting style don’t have the ability to think and act independently. They lack imagination, creativity and social skills. Parents should not put so much pressure on the children. Just give them suggestions and show respect to their own choices so that they will learn to be independent. 【热点话题13】 义工旅行在国外是一种非常流行的旅行方式。当前,这种旅行方式在中国也越来越受欢迎。义工旅行指青 年旅行者靠在青年旅舍做义工换取免费食宿,并在工作空余时间在当地游玩的旅行方式。请你根据下列要 点写一篇100―120词的短文。 1. 介绍义工旅行的情况; 2. 发表你对这一旅行方式的评论(如体验不同文化、节省开支??) 。 参考词汇:义工 volunteer 【参考范文13】 Volunteer Travel, which is familiar to foreigners, has nowadays become more and more popular in China. Young travelers volunteer to work for youth hostels so that they can eat and live there for free. At the same time, they can enjoy the local scenery in their spare time. In my opinion, volunteer travel has some advantages and benefits you a lot. It can save you a lot of money by providing free accommodations, which makes it possible for you to travel to many more places and experience different cultures. Meanwhile, volunteer travel enriches your life by offering different jobs in youth hostels, which also can change your way of life. Believe it or not, volunteer travel will be wonderful memories in your life. 【热点话题14】 吉布斯博士(Dr. Gibbs) 有独特的植树方法:他种树而不细心照看树,让其在艰苦的环境中自由地生长。 结合“个人成长需要艰难生活的磨砺”这一话题发表你地看法,写一篇120词左右的英语短文: 1.你是否赞叹 Mr. Gibbs 的做法,为什么? 2.叙述当前父母溺爱子女的现象和由此造成的后果; 3.假如你是父母一方,你会如何磨砺自己的孩子? 【参考范文14】 【热点话题15】 根据下面提示以 Have a healthy lifestyle 为题写一篇短文 青年旅舍 youth hostel 1.简述以下现象: (1)健康之重要人尽皆知。 (2)许多青少年不注重健康问题,假期尤甚。长时间看电视,通宵上网聊天、玩游戏。导致的危害如:影 响视力,身体虚弱,缺乏人际交往。 2.简述你的看法,提出你的建议。 要求: (1)内容完整,层次清楚,语言流畅。 (2)词数120左右,标题已给出,不计入总词数。 参考词汇:交流 communicate 【参考范文15】 Have a healthy lifestyle As we all know, health is very important. Only when we are healthy can we study w ell and enjoy life. However, many teenagers don’t pay any attention to their health, especially during the holiday. And they spend too much time watching TV, playing games and chatting on the Internet all night, which is bad for their health. First, this may make them get near-sighted. Besides, their bodies become much weaker. Thirdly, they will lose the chance to communicate with others face to face as they never go out, which may have a bad effect on their mental health. In my opinion, they should spend less time in front of the TV or the computer. Go out to take some exercise, play some sports and visit some friends and have a healthy lifestyle. 【热点话题16】 最近, 你校学生会组织学生开展了一场讨论, 主题是: What is the beauty standard? 假如你是学生会主席, 请根据下表学生讨论的结果写一份总结材料,并谈谈你的看法。 心理健康 mental health学生观点1 一副好脸蛋就是一封介绍信 理由:在社交、竞争、求职等方面有着不可低估的作用 学生观点2 漂亮不能当饭吃 理由:追求外形的美而放弃内在的美不是真正的美 你的看法 注意:1.短文必须包括表中所有内容,可适当发挥; 2.词数:120左右; 3.短文开头已给出,但不计入总词数; 4.参考词汇:内在美 inner beauty当饭吃 buy the beefWhat does beauty really mean? Everybody has his own definition 【参考范文 16】 What does beauty really mean? Everybody has his own definition. Some students think that a good face is a letter of recommendation. Good appearance often makes a big difference in social communication, competition, finding jobs and so on. Not only can it help you become more confident, but also it helps you be impressed. Physical beauty is likely to draw much attention. Others, however, hold the idea that good appearance will buy no beef. Inner beauty is more important. A beautiful person is not the one with good looks, but the one with a broad and kind heart. In my opinion, the standard of beauty changes with societies, cultures and nations. Some hold the point that good appearance is of great importance, which is visible to all. Others have the idea that inner beauty is the loveliest one, which lasts long. However different they might be, their opinions are all acceptable. 【热点话题 17】 假设你是中学生李华,自从搬到新校区,发现校园中存在一些不文明行为,如随意涂写(to scribble)和 乱丢垃圾(to litter) ,请用英语给校长写一封 120 词左右的信。信中应包括以下内容: 1.说明写信目的; 2.对这些行为进行批评; 3.提出建议 注意: 1.短文词数 100 左右(开头已给) ; 2.内容充实,结构完整,语意连贯。 Dear Mr. Headmaster, I’m Li Hua, a student from Class1,Senior3.____________________________________________________ Yours faithfully, Li Hua 【参考范文 17】 【热点话题 18】 请根据下列表格的内容提示,写一篇题为 SAVE EARTH, SAVE US 的公益广告解说词。 污染的原因 人类的生产和生活活动(请自行列举) 污染类型 1.空气污染 造成后果 1.物种减少 2. 噪音污染 2.人类健康受损 3.水污染 3 .环境恶化建议措施 (请自己列出若干条) 注意:1. 词数:150 左右; 2.内容要涵盖上面所列的几条。 【参考范文 18】 SAVE EARTH, SAVE US With the development of modern society, pollution caused by human activities is becoming a more and more serious problem. Smoke from factories and gases from vehicles are the main reasons for air pollution. Rivers are polluted when people throw waste into them, or when factories pour waste water into them. Modern lifestyle and modern ways of production also cause noise pollution. As a result, many species are dying out. More and more people are suffering from health problems. Enough attention should be paid to this problem and measures should be taken. Firstly, we should make laws to prevent factories from pouring waste water into rivers and sending smoke into the air without being dealt with. Secondly, we should raise people’s awareness of the serious problem and call on more people to protect the environment. Only by working together can we help the environment! 【热点话题 19】 一个英国中学生代表团将到你校参观和交流, 假设你有幸参加与他们的座谈会,请根据以下图示,写一篇 120 词左右的发言稿,请你谈谈学校开展小组合作学习和自主学习的体会。 倾 听 帮助 制定计划 学习主人 个人见解,安排时间,独立思考,思考,合作 注意: 1.根据图片的内容适当展开,以使行文连贯; 2.开头和结尾已写出,不计入总词数; 3.文中不能出现考生的具体信息。 Good afternoon! It’s my pleasure to briefly introduce my school life regarding two aspects, independent learning and cooperative learning.___________________________________ Thank you! 【参考范文 19】 Good afternoon! It’s my pleasure to briefly introduce my school life regarding two aspects, independent learning and cooperative learning. Independent learning is a basic principle of my school education. At one level it encourages us to work out plans and arrange our timetable, in which case we improve our independent thinking and management skills. On another level, it presents us with a block of work in which we are developing strategies. Meanwhile, we are making great attempt to create a cooperative-learning environment, where we are encouraged to work in groups. Within group work, we are guided to voice our individual opinions, listen to each other and respect each other. Independent learning and cooperative learning form a key feature of my school education and they prove to be a great benefit to our overall development in the long run. That’s all for my introduction. We’re eager to know about your school life so that we could better learn from each other. Thank you. 【热点话题 20】 假设你参加所在年级的英文写作比赛,请按如下要求完成一篇短文: 1.简要描述下图的内容,并点明主题; 2.联系实际,谈谈出现此现象的原因及解决办法。 注意:1.词数不少于 120 个;2.不能使用真实姓名和学校。 【参考范文 20】 【热点话题 21】 某英语报社开辟了中学生习作专栏。本期的话题是:注重日常学习、工作和生活中的细节。因为细节往往 提示词:蜗牛 snail 决定成败。请你以“We Should Pay Much Attention to Details”为题,用英语写一篇短文,谈谈自己的一 些看法。 注意: 1.词数 120 左右; 2.短文中不能出现本人相关信息。 【参考范文 21】 We Should Pay Much Attention to Details Some people may think that one who wants to achieve great success shouldn’t pay much attention to details. But sometimes it is the details that determine our success, for they may be the very thing that has a great impact on what we’re doing. Since we have realized the importance of details, what should we do? First, we should form the habit of being careful, because a careful person will rarely overlook details. What’s more, we should learn to keep the balance of quantity and quality. We may find that when faced with lots of work, the faster we do it, the more mistakes we will make. Why? Because when we work at high speed, the only thing we care about is quantity in which case we are more likely to neglect the details. As far as I’m concerned, we should keep it in mind that quality comes first, without which quantity is of no significance. 【热点话题 22】 假如你叫李华,是一位高中生。随着科技的发展,iPod 已成为中学生的新宠。用 iPod 既可听音乐、阅读 纯文本电子书,又可玩电子游戏。请你用英语给某英语报社写一封信,谈谈中学生使用 iPod 的情况。信的 内容须包括以下几点: 1.使用对学习的好处; 2.对课堂纪律和学习可能产生的负面影响; 3.提出自己的建议并说明理由。 注意:①开头已经给出,不计入总词数;②词数 120 左右。 Dear Editor, I’m a senior high school student, named LiHua.________________________________________________Yours sincerely, Li Hua 【参考范文 22】 Dear Editor, I’m a senior high school student, named Li Hua. Now many students have iPods and think it’s a fashion to use them. Using an iPod , we can listen to music, download a lot of learning materials and read them on the screen. Apparently, it is helpful to our study, especially to our English listening. Some students, however, bring their iPods to classroom and listen to music with earphones, which makes the teacher and other students greatly annoyed. What’s worse, some of them even waste precious time in class playing video games. In my opinion, as a student, we should make good use of iPod to help achieve academic success. Classroom is a place for students to study, and therefore concentration is awfully needed fo r us to learn our lessons. Furthermore, the school should make a rule to guide the students to use iPods in a proper way. Yours sincerely, Li Hua 【热点话题 23】 请你根据以下提示,结合你生活中的一个事例,用英语写一篇短文,谈谈诚信(honesty)的作用。 Honesty means always telling the truth and never cheating. Honesty is a kind of courage and responsibility, an invisible power and wealth. Honesty wins trust, respect and friendship. So it pays to be honest. 注意: 1.无须写标题,不得照抄英语提示语;2.内容必须结合你生活中的一个事例;3.文中不得透漏个人姓名 和学校名称;4.词数为 120 左右。 【参考范文 23】 Honesty is a good virtue. If you are honest all the time, you’ll be trusted and respected by others. I have learned a lot fro m my experience of dishonesty. When I was in Senior One, I was so eager to get a high score that I cheated in the exam. Although nobody discovered it, I had no sense of success at all. Instead, I felt guilty and it bothered me for a long time. What was worse, I was afraid that my friends would know about it and trust me no longer. So from then on, I have been determined never to be dishonest. Otherwise I will be looked down upon and lose all my friends. As you can see from my experience, if you are honest, you can say and do what you like without fear. In conclusion, to be honest will ensure you a happy life. 【热点话题 24】 有些高中生有时与同学发生这样或那样的矛盾或冲突,这些问题会给大家带来烦恼甚至影响大家的学习。 请你用英语写一篇 120 词左右的短文, 分析一下产生矛盾或冲突的原因, 并谈谈应如何正确地与同学相处。 【参考范文 24】 Classmate conflicts among senior middle school students are often heard on campus over recent years. These conflicts make the excitement of campus life grow grey and have bad effects on both their living and learning. Classmate conflicts often rise from daily tiny things such as space where to store books or notes. When personalities don’t mix, the specifics can tear classmates apart and sometimes even lead to serious conflicts. Besides, the fact that classmates hold different attitudes towards certain issues is another factor causing these conflicts. Classmate conflicts are harmful and need to be settled.Though many people think that school discipline can soften the conflicts, I believe learning to be tolerant with each other can play a more constructive role because it teaches students flexibility and the art of compromise. Meanwhile, communication contributes to the solution to this problem since many of these conflicts result from misunderstanding. 【热点话题 25】 下面是对中学生对志愿工作的看法的调查表,请根据下面所给的信息写一篇英语小短文。 70%的学生赞成参加志愿工作 为社会作贡献,帮助别人是一件很有意义的工作,带来很多个人利益,为日 后的工作获得宝贵的技能和经验, 为自己创造机遇, 增强信心、 自觉意识、 良好的交际能力和领导才能?? 25%的学生不愿意从事志愿工作 无报酬,浪费时间,耽误学习?? 5%的学生无明确态度 漠不关心?? 要求:1.词数:100 左右; 【参考范文 25】 Different students have different attitudes toward voluntary work. 70% of the students approve of doing voluntary work. They consider that it can make a contribution to society and it is a worthwhile job to help others. It can also bring personal benefits and will contribute to 2.开头部分已给出,不计入总字数。 their future because they can gain valuable experience and skills for their future career. Voluntary work often opens up opportunities for them, build confidence, self-awareness, good communication skills and leadership ability. 25% of the students disapprove of doing voluntary work. They think the work is done without payment and it is a waste of time. The rest of the students don’t have clear attitude to it, nor do they care about it. I think each of us should make a contribution to society. No matter how small it is, it will help make a difference. 【热点话题 26】 假设你是星光中学的李华,将参加主题为“Let’s Ride Bicycles”的英语演讲比赛。请撰写一份演讲稿, 主要内容包括: 1.目前汽车带来的空气污染和交通堵塞等问题; 2.骑自行车的益处,如能环保有利健康等。 注意:1.词数:120 词左右;演讲稿开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数。 2.参考词汇:低碳生活(low-carbon life) Good morning, everyone, I am Li Hua from Xingguang Middle School. The topic of my speech is “Let’s Ride Bicycles”.___________ Thank you for listening! 【参考范文 26】 Good morning, everyone, I am Li Hua from Xingguang Middle School. The topic of my speech is &Let's Ride Bicycles&. As is known to all, with the improvement of people’s living standards, cars have become a popular means of transport, bring great convenience to our life. However, they have also some problems such as air pollution and traffic jams. How can we solve the problems then? As far as I’m concerned, riding bicycles is a good solution. For one thing, bicycles don’ t need any petrol and they are energy-saving. For another, bicycles are environmentally friendly because that they won’t give off waste gas. What’s more, riding bicycles is a good way for us to exercise and it is beneficial to our health. Therefore, let’s take the responsibility to build up a low-carbon city by riding bicycles. Come on and join u s! 【热点话题 27】 某中学生英语报社正开展一场题为“Is Failure a Bad Thing?”的讨论。 请你依据下面表格所提供的要 点写一篇短文,向该报社投稿。 不同的人对待失败的不同态度 不在乎 结果 自责、自卑 你对失败的观点 注意:1. 词数 120 左右,开头语已为你写好,不计入总词数; 2. 短文必须包含表格的全部内容。要求观点明确,结构合理,节奏连贯。 【参考范文 27】 Is Failure a Bad Thing? Although failure happens to everyone, attitudes towards failure are various. Some people don’t think their failure is so important. So they pay no attention to it. As a result, they will have the same failure some time later. Some people think they are fools and lose their hearts in everything after they get a failure. Consequently, they would feel disappointed and they may really be fools as they have thought. 从中吸取教训 节能(energy saving) Other people, instead of being sad and lost, draw a lesson from every failure and become more experienced. It is said that failure is the mother of success. So long as we are good at drawing lessons from our failures, success isn’t a dream any more. In my opinion, failure is not a bad thing, but the really bad thing is taking a failure as failure or even losing heart after failure. 【热点话题 28】 假如你叫李华, 你的加拿大笔友 James 想了解一下你要参加的 2012 年全 国中学生英语夏令营的有关情况, 请根据以下信息给他写一封回信,并邀请他参加你们的活动。营址 大连 活动时间 2012 年 7 月底,共 4 天 参加人员 1.全国中学生英语能力竞赛获奖者 2.中国、美国和澳大利亚的英语老师 活动内容 1.举行英语演讲比赛2.观看学生表演3.游览大连风景名胜4.交流英语学习经验 注意:1.信须包括以上提供的内容要点,可以适当增加细节,使内容连贯; 2.词数:120―150; 3.参考词汇:全国中学生英语能力竞赛 NEPC 【参考范文28】 Dear James, Nice to hear from you again! As you know, this summer vacation, at the end of July,2012,we winners of NEPC will go to a four-day English Summer Camp in Dalian. Some English teachers from China, the USA, England and Australia will join us. In the camp, we will have some English speaking competition, watch some wonderful performances given by the students and visit some place s of interest in Dalian. Besides, we will exchange our English learning experience and talk about our colorful school life in English. I think this summer camp will greatly improve my spoken English and I will make some new friends there. I do hope you w ill come and join us. Best wishes, Yours truly, Li Hua 【热点话题29】 在英语课堂上,你喜欢你的老师上课时只用英语,还是英语汉语兼用?某英语杂志就此话题邀请中学生发 表看法。请你围绕“How do you prefer your English classes to be taught? In English only, or in both English and Chinese?”这个话题,参考所给要点,选择一种授课形式,写一篇英语短文。 注意:1.只选择一种授课形式;2.词数120个左右。 授课形式一:只用英语 授课形式二:英语汉语兼用优点:有助于提高听说能力等?? 缺憾:不易听懂等?? 结论:?? 【参考范文29】优点:易于理解等?? 缺憾:英语氛围不浓等?? 结论:??( 1 ) I prefer my English classes to be taught in English only. As we all know, a good learning environment is vital if we want to study English well. Classes taught in English provide students with such an environment. When English is the only language used in the classroom, students will have more opportunities listening and speaking. Therefore, they will be able to learn more quickly. However, there are some problems with this teaching method. As we haven’t mastered enough English words, sometimes we may find it difficult to follow the teacher. Slow learners may even lose interest in English. Practice makes perfect. To learn English well requires a lot of practice. Therefore, I like my English classes to be taught completely in English. ( 2 ) I prefer my English classes to be taught in both Chinese and English. In my opinion, learning English is a step-by-step process. As middle school students, we only have a small vocabulary. If the teacher can use some Chinese in an English class, we will understand the lesson better. Of course, an English class taught in two languages has its shortcomings. Such a class cannot create a good atmosphere for English learning. Some students will speak Chinese all the time and cannot learn English well. If you want to lea rn a lesson well, you have to understand it first. To help students understand the lesson better, the teacher should use Chinese from time to time. Therefore, I like my teacher to use both English and Chinese in teaching. 【热点话题30】 假定你是我校高三学生李华,在学校看到如下通知,请根据通知的内容和写作要点向学校写一封申请信: HOST FAMILIES WANTED Teachers and students from Central High School Phoenix will visit our school two weeks later. Host families are wanted to accommodate our friends. REQUIREMENTS:◇ Can communicate in English.◇ A SEPARATE room is a MUST. ◇ A private car is preferred. If interested, please send your APPLICATION IN ENGLISH to the Office of the Principal before THURSDAY. Please consult us for any further information. 写作要点: 1.你对参与该活动的认识;2.你的优势;3.作为接待家庭的打算。 注意: 1.可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;2.词数120字左右。 【参考范文30】 Dear Sir or Madam, I am Li Hua from Class One, Senior Three. I’m writing to apply for becoming one of the host families to accommodate our friends. In my view, this activity bears great significance since the friendship with them will be strengthened through considerate arrangements and all the participating students will also benefit a lot. There is no doubt that my family can undertake the task. To begin with, my proficiency in English enables me to communicate with foreigners fluently. In addition, my family can also meet the requirements in housing and means of transportation. If selected, my family will help them experience the natural beauty and cultural diversity by showing them around those worth-visiting places including Yellow Mountain and having a taste of tea and hot pot. I would appreciate it if my application is taken into account. Yours sincerely, Li Hua 2013 年 高 考 英 语 作 文 热 门 话 题 ( 中 国 式 过 马 路 )最近媒体对“中国式过马路”这一现象进行了尖锐的批评。请你以一个交通参与者的角色,写一篇短 文,对“中国式过马路”这一现象加以评论。主要内容有: 1. 对“中国式过马路”这一现象进行简单描述; 2. 简单分析产生这一现象的原因及其可能带来的危害; 3. 提出解决这一问题的办法。 注意: 1. 不可逐条翻译; 2. 字数不少于 100 词。 参考词汇:pedestrians 行人 overpasses(天桥)The picture show what the Chinese style of crossing street is. It is clear that some pedestrians tend to run the red light in groups when crossing the street. This phenomenon has attracted widespread concern in China. There are two main reasons behind this phenomenon. Some people are always in a hurry, so they ignore the traffic signal to save time. Others lack safety awareness, thinking drivers have to stop because so many people cross the street together. Actually, running the red light is very dangerous because it may lead to more traffic jams and accidents. I hope immediate measures should be taken to prevent this bad behavior. First, the public should be educated to follow the traffic rules. Second, more overpasses(天桥) should be built to make it easy to cross the street. Besides, whoever breaks the traffic rules should be severely punished. By doing so, we will be able to get around safely. 【预测作文】中国式过马路――[议论文] 【猜题理由】中国式过马路,是网友对部分中国人集体闯红灯现象的一种调侃。“中国式过马路”一 经网络传播,立刻引发网友对交通、国民素质和安全意识的讨论。北京市公安局也开始了对于中国式过马 路的全面治理。作为热点话题,很有可能被拿来作为交通安全方面的高考英语作文题目。 【预测题目】中国式过马路,是网友对部分中国人集体闯红灯现象的一种调侃。“中国式过马路”一 经网络传播,立刻引发网友对交通、国民素质和安全意识的讨论。请就“中国式过马路”等交通安全问题 发表自己的观点。 【参考范文】 Not only does Running Red Light disturb traffic order, but also it became one of the causes of traffic accidents. According to the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, 62,387 people died in 210,812 road traffic accidents in 2011, with 237,421 injured, whose deaths top the list of deaths from non-natural causes in China. Beijing traffic chiefs have vowed to crack down on jaywalkers who go against traffic lights after making sure there are no cars coming. From this week, people who do not wait for the &green man& signal to cross at intersections will receive on-the-spot fines of 10 yuan. The traffic management bureau said it will not only focus on punishment but also upgrade road safety facilities, such as arranging traffic lights more scientifically, and building overpasses. 【预测作文】食品安全――[倡议信] 【猜题理由】食品安全问题是近两年人们生活最关注的话题之一。从三氯氰胺到禽流感、假羊肉,人 们越来越担心食品安全,也很有可能成为高考英语作文的热点。 【预测题目】假设你的同学因食用从某超市买回的食品而食物中毒,后经治疗康复。请给报社写一封 信,描述他(们)的中毒与脱险经过,呼吁社会各界重视食品安全。 【参考范文】 A Letter to a Publishing House on Food Safety June 15th, 2010 Dear Sir or Madam, Thank you for taking time to read this letter. As the problem of food safety has been becoming worse and worse nowadays, I am obliged to write to you. Several days ago, one of my classmates came back from supermarket with a large bag of food. Because of having found a new style of tinned? In the food store, she was very glad. Several other roommates were invited to enjoy the “mouthwatering chicken”. Unfortunately, after finishing the food, all of my three friends had stomachaches and vomited, their faces having become paler and paler. Due to sensitivity to that kind of tinned food, I escaped that suffer. At that time, my mind went blank. I dialed the emergency number with my trembling hand, therefore they were quickly sent to hospital. The doctor said they were lucky to be out of danger because they did not eat too much of that rotten fish and were hospitalized on time. This is the matter that happened around me which made me realize the seriousness of the food safety problem. I sincerely hope that the whole society could attach much importance to this issue. Thanks! Yours, Julie 【预测作文】我的梦想――[演讲稿] 【猜题理由】实现中华民族的伟大复兴使我们每个中国人的“中国梦”,为了实现“中国梦”我们每 个人都要实现自己的美好梦想,这样“中国梦”就一定会尽早实现。我们每个人都有梦想,这个话题是中 学生很熟悉的话题,就此写一篇演讲稿,考生有话可写,符合高考命题要求。 【预测题目】请根据下面的提示,写一篇英语演讲稿。词数120左右,可适当进行发挥。 1.我的梦想是成为一名_____。 2.这个职业不仅??而且??。在我眼里是伟大的。 3.我决定从现在开始更加努力地学习实现我的梦想。 【参考范文】 Good afternoon,Dear friends! I’m very glad to stand here to share my speech with you.Today I’m going to talk about dreams. Everyone has a dream, not excepting me. I want to be a teacher in the future, because I think teacher is a good job. My teachers are very good. I think they all care for students very much. I want to be a good teacher like them. Teachers are great in my heart. I think I will be strict to my students in the class. But after class, I want to be their friend and help them in study and life. Besides, it can help me to keep a young heart to stay with young students. I must work hard for my dream. 将来我想成为一名老师,因为我觉得老师是一份好工作。我的老师都很优秀,他们有的温柔,但有的 不是这样。但是,我觉得他们都很关心学生。我想成为和他们一样的好老师。我认为在课堂上我会对学生 严厉,但是课后我想成为他们的朋友,在生活和学习上帮助他们。除此之外,与年轻的学生呆在一起能够 使我保持年轻的心态。我一定要努力实现我的梦想。 【预测作文】对微博的看法――[议论文] 【猜题理由】最近,很多中学生都纷纷开通了自己的微博。作为近两年来最为热门的网络社交媒体, 微博在生活中扮演着重要的角色,在高中生生活中也不例外。这一话题,对学生来说是个很熟悉的事,贴 近生活,学生有话可说。 【预测题目】最近,很多中学生都纷纷开通了自己的微博。一方面,微博可以作为展示自己的窗口, 可以释放学习压力,另一方面,很多同学成了微博控,影响了学习和生活。请根据提示写一篇英语作文: 1.微博在今天人们生活中的地位越来越不可替代 2.微博也难免产生负面影响 3.我的看法?? 【参考范文】 As is known to us all, Micro-blog is a new tool in the era of mass media, and the status of micro-blog in people’s life is more and can’t be replaced today. Many people tend to take advantage of micro-blog to describe their everyday experience, and through the network to share with their friends. Moreover, through the micro-blog we can quickly understand the various news. Indeed, to some extent, such as efficient as a fashion. However, micro-blog will inevitably have a negative impact on some aspects. Micro-blog on freedom of speech, some of the information was distorted and misleading. What is more, some people in micro-blog release some fraudulent information, and this brings certain threat on people’s property safety. In addition, some unhealthy information on Micro-blog, to some extent, affects the healthy development of young people. As far as I am concerned, we can’t deny that micro-blog plays an important role in our lives more grade. On the other hand, indulged in micro-blog will do harm to our study and life. Therefore,we should use micro-blog reasonably, and let the micro-blog serve us better. 【预测作文】光盘行动,减少舌尖上的浪费――[书信][倡议书] 【猜题理由】光盘行动,减少浪费,近日在学校中展开。关于浪费话题也成为了高考的热点。有不少 地区的一模二模作文,涉及浪费问题,可见确实有考察的可能。 【预测题目】为了减少舌尖上的浪费,许多城市发起了“光盘行动”,倡导人们在日常生活中要注意 节约粮食, 就餐时,要吃光盘中的饭菜‘你的笔友 Lily 想了解一些关于“光盘行动”的情况,请阅读右 面信件,根据要求写一封回信。(2013年南京高三二模) Dear David, A campaign called Clearing Your Plate is reported to be very popular throughout many big cities in China.It sounds very interesting. Could you please tell me what Clearing Your Plate exactly means?Why do people launch the campaign?And how is it going in your city?Besides,I'd like to know your opinion about it. Looking forward to your reply. Best wishes. Yours truly, Lily 【参考范文】 Dear Lily, Very glad to hear from you. As for the campaign call Clearing Your Plate, itadvocates that people should eat up all the food in their dishes when having meals,aimed at building an environmentally-friendly society. The campaign is launched for several reasons. Firstly, while eating out in restaurants, we tend to order more food than they actually need, which leads to much waste and has aroused much concern. Secondly, with the saved food, we can helpthose starving people who live in poor areas. Besides, saving food is a traditional Chinese virtue we should never forget. In our city, people come to realize the importance of saving food. In restaurants, people order the food based on their needs and take away the leftovers. In the school canteens, less food is thrown away in the food waste collector. Local government officials stop having meals in expensive restaurants for no good reason. Personally, I’m strongly in favor of the campaign. We should save not only food but also other valuable resources like water and electricity. Yours truly, David 【预测作文】钓鱼岛是中国的――[议论文] 【猜题理由】钓鱼岛是我国领土神圣不可分割的一部分。今年中日钓鱼岛争端无疑是一大热点话题。 作为高中生,如何捍卫钓鱼岛,如何表达自己的爱国热情 【参考范文】 CHINA discussed the sensationalized reports involving a Chinese vessel's scientific research in the Diaoyu Island sea area with Japan yesterday. A senior official with the country's Ministry of Foreign Affairs met the officials from Japan's Embassy to China yesterday in Beijing, expressing China's concern over the reports. Diaoyu Island and the adjacent islets have been China's territory since ancient times and China has incontestable historical and legal evidence on this, the Chinese official said. &China's scientists have sovereignty to do maritime surveys on the islands and the neighboring sea zone,& the official added.热门话题-“中国梦” 最近,你们班召开了以“我的中国梦”为主题的班会活动。请写一篇日记,记述班会情况及自己的感受。 内容要点如下: 1.每位同学都畅谈了自己对中国梦的理解; 2.你谈到了自己的梦想; 3.如何实现自己的梦想。 注意: 1.总词数不少于 100。 2.不可逐条翻译。 3.开头已给出,不计入总词数。 April 8 Monday Fine Recently we had a class meeting on the topic of My Chinese Dream__________________________________________________________ 参考范文: April 8 Monday Fine Recently we had a class meeting on the topic of My Chinese Dream. Inspired by(受启 发)President Xi’s Chinese Dream, everyone talked enthusiastically about his understanding of the Chinese Dream. We all believe that this dream will come true in the future. I also talked about my own dream. I have always wanted to be (想成为)a doctor. Not only(不仅) can doctors save people’s lives but also they are doing a respectable(值得尊敬的) job. Doctors can also help people to live a better life with their professional knowledge(专业知识).To realize my dream, I must try to work hard from now on. I must learn as much as I can so that I can get into a good medical college, where I can prepare myself adequately(充分) for the job of a doctor. Only in this way can I accomplish my goal.热门话题----H7N9 流感假设你是李华,从电视上看到 H7N9 流感仍然在上海流行,并有少部分人因此而丧生,你为你正在上海上 学的笔友 Anderson 的健康与安全担心。请你给他写一封信询问他的情况,并给他提出防护建议。 要点: 1、询问(他的健康状况;人们对流行疾病的反应:是否感到恐惧等) 2、建议(至少三点) 注意:词数:120 左右; Dear Anderson, ____________________________________________________________________________________ Yours, Li Hua 例文: Dear Anderson, From TV I know there are still many H7N9 flu cases reported recently in Shanghai and some people are even killed as a result. I’m so worried about you. So I’m writing to get to know some information about you. Are you all right ? Are there any H7N9 flu cases in your school? Are you still afraid of this widespread disease? To stay away from the disease, I strongly suggest you doing the following things. Firstly, you’d better stay at home as much as possible and not go to places where there are many people. Then it would be a good idea to wash your hands more often to keep them clean. Besides, open the window to have more fresh air in the room. And last but not least, eat more fruits and vegetables to keep yourself fit and strong. So far the disease is not so deadly as it seems to be. Do be at ease! Take care and you’ll be OK.Yours, Li Hua 2013高考英语作文热点话题――改革开放30年纪念你校广播站就改革开放30周年成果 向同学们征稿,请根据下图就改革开放 30年来交通工具的变化写一份英文广 播稿。 [写作内容]1.交通工具体现了生活的变化 2.改革开放初期:以拥有一辆自行车为 豪 3.90年代:摩托车普及 4.现在:私家车的数量不断增加 5.你的感想[写作要求] 只能使用5个句子表达全部内容; [评分标准] 句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章结构连贯。Great changes have taken place in our life since the reform and opening policy was carried out in our country. Taking transport means for an example, at the beginning of the reform and opening, people were proud of having a bicycle. But in the 1990s, motor cycles were popular among ordinary families. At present, with the development of economy and the improvement of our life, more and more people own cars, which brings greatconvenience to their lives. Our country is becoming more and more powerful now and we should study hard to make a contribution to our country. 2013年高考热点话题压题英语作文――团结协作篇仔细观察下图画,按要求写一篇英语短文。写作要求: 1.描述图中内容: 2.从合作、团结的角度谈谈你的感想。 3.已经给出文章开头和结尾。 4. 限用5个英文句子。 参考词汇:合作 cooperation 团队精神 teamwork One possible version:In the picture above, a pet dog tries to get food from a refrigerator in a kitchen, so he turns to another two little dogs and finally with joint efforts, they manage to get the food they want to eat. This picture reminds me of the importance of cooperation. In our daily life, many jobs require good teamwork between members of staff. Thus the ability to cooperate has become one of the most highly valued qualities in modem society. Only when all members of a group are aware of their own roles, respect and support each other can the goal be achieved. Teamwork in turn benefits every member, so let's join hands to achieve success.【预测作文】低碳生活――[议论文] 【猜题理由】低碳生活是环保类话题的分支,环保话题一直是中高考英语作 文的重中之重。低碳生活也是近两年比较倡导的生活方式。学生比较熟悉,也有 话可说。 【预测题目】“低碳经济”是一个具有广泛社会性的经济前沿理念,最早是 在2003年英国政府发布的能源白皮书《我们能源的未来:创建低碳经济》正式提 出的。低碳经济包括低碳发展、低碳产业、低碳技术和低碳生活等经济形态,是 指在不影响经济发展的前提下, 通过技术创新和制度创新, 降低能源和资源消耗, 尽可能最大限度地减少温室气体和污染物的排放,实现减缓气候变化的目标,促 进人类的可持续发展 Protection of Environment 1.目前环保还存在着许多问题。 2.为了保护环境。3.各国政府做了大量的 工作。 4. 我的看法。 【参考范文】 范文一 There are still many problems of environmental protection in recent years. One of the most serious problems is the serious pollution of air, water and soil. the polluted air does great harm to people’s health. The polluted water causes diseases and death. What is more, vegetation had been greatly reduced with the rapid growth of modern cities. To protect the environment, governments of many countries have done a lot. Legislative steps have been introduced to control air pollution, to protect the forest and sea resources and to stop any environmental pollution. Therefore, governments are playing the most important role in the environmental protection today. 范文二 Today's society is a highly developed technological society. However, the shortcomings in the development process are obvious, such as: carbon dioxide, and environmental pollution. But the most serious should be the carbon dioxide problem. Now the problem of global warming because of excess emissions of greenhouse gases. Excessive amount of carbon dioxide emissions, creating a diversified economy and La Nina phenomena lag disorder. Two levels of glaciers melting, polar animals lose their chance of survival at the same time, will lead to rising sea levels, many coastal cities into the water did not result in a few years later. Therefore, we must take the necessary measures to reduce the environmental impact of carbon dioxide. For example: tree-planting activities, reduce fossil fuel use, we can from our own, to promote low-carbon living.导语:正能量是今年流行语之一,也必然成为今年高考英语作文的热点话题,下面是小编为大家整理的关 于正能量的高考英语作文例句及格言,希望能为大家高考英语书面表达提供一些帮助。 &正能量”本是物理学名词,而“正能量”的流行源于英国心理学家理查德?怀斯曼的专著《正能量》 , 其中将人体比作一个能量场,通过激发内在潜能,可以使人表现出一个新的自我,从而更加自信、更加充 满活力。“正能量”指的是一种健康乐观、积极向上的动力和情感。当下,中国人为所有积极的、健康的、 催人奋进的、给人力量的、充满希望的人和事,贴上“正能量”标签。它已经上升成为一个充满象征意义 的符号,与我们的情感深深相系,表达着我们的渴望,我们的期待。 例句 1.Although scenery behind career and family each have malaises, but optimistic she face actively, full of positive energy. 虽然风光背后事业和家庭各有隐忧,但乐观的她积极面对,充满正能量。 2.It does mean that you will have the conscious awareness to change the negative to a positive and allow that positive energy to shape your life as opposed to being influenced by the negative. 这意味着你能够有意识地将消极思想转变为积极思想,并让积极的正能量来塑造你的生活,让你的生 活摆脱消极的影响。 正能量10句格言,关于勇气和梦想 1. You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them. 1. 你可能不能控制所有发生在你身上的事,但是你可以决定不被它们所累。 2. Everything will change. The only question is growing up or decaying. 2. 每件事都会变,问题在于前进还是后退。 3. Be the heroine of your life, not the victim. 3. 做人生的主角,而不是受害者。 4. We spend most of our lives cutting down our ambitions because the world has told us to think small. Dreams express what your soul is telling you, so as crazy as your dream might seem―even to you―I don’t care: You have to let that out. 4. 我们一生中的大部分时间都在缩小壮志雄心,因为这个世界告诉我们别想的太大。梦想表现了灵魂 告诉你的事,所以即使你的梦想对你自己来说也是天方夜谭,也没有关系:你必须释放自己的梦想。 5. As long as we dare to dream and don't get in the way of ourselves, anything is possible--there's truly no end to where our dreams can take us. 5. 只要我们敢梦想,并不被自己所阻,一切都有可能――梦想无止境。 6. You have to speak your dream out loud. 6. 你要大声说出自己的梦想。 7. It’s not about how to achieve your dreams. It’s about how to lead your life. If you lead your life the right way, the dreams will come to you. 7. 如何实现梦想并不是关键, 关键在于如何生活。 如果你将自己的生活带入正确方向, 梦想终会实现。 8. If you cannot hear the sound of the genuine in you, you will all of your life spend your days on the ends of strings that somebody else pulls. 8. 如果你听不见内心真实的声音,你一生的时间都会花在别人要求你做的事情上。 9. When you're always trying to conform to the norm, you lose your uniqueness, which can be the foundation for your greatness. 9. 当你总是想依循旧例时,你就失去了自己的独特之处,而独特就是成就你伟大的基础。 10. Courage is the most important of all virtues, because without courage, you cannot practice any of the other virtues consistently. 10. 勇气是所有品质中最重要的。因为没有勇气,你就无法去保

我要回帖

更多关于 停滞的过剩人口 的文章

随机推荐