He___to go to a theater with a girl last Sunday asee下载 Bseen Cwas seen Dwas seeing

小题1:C小题2:A小题3:B小题4:D小题5:B试题分析:这篇短文的主人公不爱劳动,因为只在周四看见清洁工来收垃圾,以为清洁工每周就工作一天,就想做一名清洁工。小题1:根据He didn’t like doing any work. He had to go to school, of course, but he didn’t study hard there and tried to do little work.描述,可知选C。小题2:根据“When I finish school, I want to be a dustman(垃圾工).描述,可知选A。小题3:根据“I know that the dustman came to work on Thursday every week, because I only see them on that day.”描述,可知选B。小题4:根据She was very surprised. “That’s not a good job. 可知选D。小题5:根据Jack was ten years old and he was a very lazy boy.及下文描述,可知选B。点评:本文浅显易懂,层次分明,学生很容易把握文中中心内容。答题中注意带着问题阅读短文,一般就能顺利找出答题依据。对于不能直接找到根据的问题注意联系上下文,根据短文中心总结出正确答案。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
Joe wanted a computer. He asked his&小题1:&&for the money and they said he must get it himself. But how did he get it? He &小题2:&about this when he walked home. Not many people wanted to ask children to work for them. Maybe he could take away snow for the neighbours. But this was not&小题3:&. He had to wait a long time for that. He couldn't cut grass for their gardens &小题4:he had no tools to do the work with.Then he saw one of his classmates, Dick, delivering &小题5: . I could do that, he thought. Maybe I could &小题6:&&get the computer right away I could pay &小题7:&it a little each week. He ran to Dick. Joe&&小题8:&him a lot of questions. He learned that it was&小题9:to get twenty-five dollars each week. He learned that the job took&&小题10:&three hours& each night. Dick&小题11:&him the phone number of the newspaper managerJoe almost flew home. After he had told his mother &小题12:&he thought, she&&小题13:&. "I think it is a&&小题14:&idea, " she said, "I'll call the newspaper...." "What, Mum," Joe said, "I'll call." After that, I'm going to be a businessman now.Joe's mother smiled&&小题15:&. 小题16:A.teachers B.parentsC.classmatesD.friends小题17:A.saidB.toldC.thoughtD.spoke小题18:A.springB.summerC.autumnD.winter小题19:A.becauseB.whenC.whileD.after小题20:A.newspapersB.bikesC.computersD.cars小题21:A still&&&&&&&& B. even&&&&&&&&& C. yet&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. never小题22:A.onB.toC.ofD.for小题23:A.answeredB.askedC.wroteD.read小题24:A.friendlyB.kindC.possibleD.wrong小题25:A.atB.aboutC.beforeD.after小题26:A.taughtB.gaveC.madeD.asked小题27:A.thatB.whenC.whatD.where小题28:A.smiledB.shoutedC.criedD.worried小题29:A.bigB.largeC.greatD.bad小题30:A.sadlyB.happilyC.politelyD.angrily
题型:阅读理解
(One day Alice runs after a strange rabbit and comes into a deep hole. She becomes smaller when she wakes up the next day. She finds herself in a wonderland with many amazing things inside.)
The Caterpillar(毛毛虫) and Alice looked at each other for some time in silence. At last the Caterpillar took the pipe out of its mouth, and said to her in a tired, sleepy voice. “Who are YOU?” said the Caterpillar. This opening for a talk couldn’t make Alice at ease. Alice replied, rather shyly, “I----I hardly know, sir, just at present ----at least I know who I was when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.”“What do you mean by that?” said the Caterpillar, “Explain yourself!”“I can’t explain MYSELF. I’m afraid, sir.” said Alice, “because I’m not myself, you see.”“I don’t see.” said the Caterpillar.“I’m afraid I can’t put it more clearly.” Alice replied very politely, “for I can’t understand it myself. And being so many different sizes in a day is very puzzling.”“It isn’t.” said the Caterpillar.“Well, perhaps you haven’t found it so yet.” said Alice. “But when you have to turn into a chrysalis(蛹,茧)----you will some day, you know ----and then after that into a butterfly, I think you’ll feel it a little stranger, won’t you?”“Not a bit.” said the Caterpillar.“Well, perhaps your feelings may be different.” said Alice. “All I know is, it would make ME feel very strange.”“You!” said the Caterpillar scornfully. “Who are YOU?” The question brought them back again to the beginning of the talk. Alice felt a little angry because the Caterpillar was making such VERY short sentences. She drew herself up and said very seriously, “I think you ought to tell me who YOU are first.”“Why?” said the Caterpillar.Here was another puzzling question. As Alice could not think out any good reason, and as the Caterpillar seemed to be very unpleasant, she turned away.“Come back!” the Caterpillar called after her. “I’ve something important to tell you!”This certainly gave Alice some hope. Alice turned and came back again.小题1:Where may their talk take place?A.In a wonderland. B.In the field.C.In the tree.D.Outside the hole.小题2:Alice didn’t feel __________ during her talk with Caterpillar.A.shyB.sadC.angryD.strange小题3:Why did Alice think she was not herself?A.Because she was too young to understand the changes.B.Because being changed several times in a day made her feel puzzled.C.Because she didn’t like her changesD.Because she didn’t feel very well.小题4:Put the following statements in the correct order according to the story.① Alice drew herself up.② Alice used an example to explain the changes to herself.③ Alice couldn’t explain herself.④ Alice turned away.⑤ Alice looked at Caterpillar for some time in silence.A.⑤②③④①B.⑤②③①④C.⑤③②④①D.⑤③②①④小题5:Which of the following sentences can be added to the end of the story?A.“Don’t be silly. You are still yourself.” said the Caterpillar.B.“Don’t be angry. You think you’re changed, do you?” said the Caterpillar.C.“Don’t be sad. You’ll grow bigger again.” said the Caterpillar.D.“Don’t be afraid. You can go home now.” said the Caterpillar.
My grandfather is a teacher. He is the head teacher of a school for boys between the ages of thirteen and eighteen. I know that he is a kind man, because he gives me presents(礼物), and let me sit on his knees(膝盖), and tells me stories. But I believe(相信) the boys at his school are afraid of him. At school, when he walks into a room full of boys, they will be quiet at once(立刻). When he looks at a boy with a certain look in his eyes, that boy’s face goes red, and looks down at his shoes. If a boy brings careless(粗心的)work, my grandfather will pick up the boy’s book and throw(扔) it across the room, shouting(喊), “Do it all again, and bring it back the first thing in the morning!” if the boy is late, or if he forgets to bring the work, he has to do it again, and again and yet again.小题1:My grandfather is ______.A.a kind teacherB.a teacher, and he gives presents to his students.C.the head teacher of a boy’s schoolD.a boy at a school. In that school, everyone was afraid of the head teacher.小题2:I know my grandfather is kind because_________.A.he is the head teacher of a boy’s school.B.he gives me presents and tells me stories.C.he tells me stories about how kind he is.D.the boys at his school aren’t afraid of him.小题3:When he looks at a boy in a certain way, that boy ________A.goes red in the face and could not return my grandfather’s look.B.looks back at my grandfather’s red faceC.looks at his shoes to see if they are dirty.D.goes red in the face because his shoes are dirty.小题4:My grandfather does not like to receive________A.my poor workB.the work that the boys can’t doC.his students’ careless workD.the most careful work小题5:When he receives any boy’s poor work, my grandfather will____A.shout at him and throw it across the roomB.go red in the faceC.throw his students’ books and shout in the room.D.throw the book at the boy
A teenage girl couldn’t stand her parents’ family rules, so she left home. She wanted to be a star and became 1._____. But she had poor education and several years later, she had to ask for food in the street for a living. Now her father has died. Her mother is an old woman. But she is still 2._____her daughter. She has been to every corner of the city. Everywhere she goes, she3. ___ a big photo of her daughter on the wall. At the lower part of the photo she writes, “I still love you…4.,______home!” One day, the daughter saw one of the photo. The face was familiar(熟悉). “Is that my mother?” She moved closer and read the5. _____. She cried. When she got home, it was early morning. She 6 ___the door. The door opened itself. She rushed to her mother’s 7.___. Her mother was sleeping. She woke her mother up, “It’s me! Your 8.____ is back home!” The mother and her daughter held each other, full of 9.____tears(眼泪)。 The daughter asked,” Why is the door not locked? A thief could get in ? The mother answered softly,” The door has never locked10&&&&you left. The door of parents ’love for their children will never be closed.小题1:A famous&&&&& B. poor&&&&&&&&& C. pretty&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. good小题2:A.looking throughB.looking afterC.looking forD.looking up小题3:A.looks atB.puts upC.finds outD.takes小题4:A come back&& B. go back&&&&&& C. run back&&&&&&&&&& D. return back小题5:A.photoB.wordsC.postersD.letter小题6:A.pushedB.unlockedC.knockedD.closed小题7:A.bathroomB.bedroomC.kitchenD.garden小题8:A.sonB.daughterC.grandchildD.friends小题9:A.happyB.pleaseC.angryD.sorry小题10:A.beforeB.whenC.sinceD.as
My name is Max. I am twelve years old. I have many friends. Most of them are as old as I. Some are older. Some are younger.My best friend is Bill. He lives near me. We go to the same school and we are in the same class. Bill helps me with my math homework. I help him with his English homework. Bill is taller than me. He is quite fat. He doesn’t like sports, so he doesn’t get much exercise. We both have black eyes, but Bill’s hair is longer. I like sports and I play football or go swimming every day. Every Sunday morning Bill and I play computer games. Sometimes I win. Sometimes he wins.根据短文内容,从每小题后所给的四个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卷相应的位置用2B铅笔涂黑。小题1:The main idea(主题) of the text is ________ .A.Max has many friendsB.Max and Bill go to the same schoolC.Max and Bill are best friendsD.Max and Bill like the same things小题2:Most of Max’s friends are ________.A.twelve years old B.older than MaxC.younger than MaxD.thirteen years old小题3:Max and Bill live _________.A.near each otherB.in different townsC.in the same houseD.in the school小题4:Max helps Bill with __________.A.his maths homeworkB.his English homeworkC.His sports lessonsD.His computer lessons小题5:Max and Bill both like to___________.A.swimB.play football C.play computer gamesD.play sports
When Mr. David retired(退休), he bought a small house in a village near the sea. He liked it and hoped to live a quiet life in it.But to his great surprise, many tourists came to see his house in summer holidays, for it was the most interesting building in the village. From room morning to night there were tourists outside the house. They kept looking into the rooms through the windows and many of them even went into Mr. David's garden. This was too much for Mr. David. He decided to drive the visitors away. So he put a notice on the window. The notice said: "If you want to satisfy your curiosity(好奇心), come in and look around. P twenty dollars." Mr. David was sure that the visitors would stop coming, but he was wrong. More and more visitors came and Mr. David had to spend every day showing them around his house. "I came here to retire, not to work as a guide." he said angrily. In the end, he sold the house and moved away.小题1:Mr. David's house was ________that many tourists came to see it.A.so smallB.so quietC.so interestingD.so big小题2:Mr. David put a notice on the window in order_______.A.to drive the visitors awayB.to satisfy the visitors' curiosityC.to let visitors come in and look aroundD.to get some money out of the visitors小题3:The notice made the visitors________.A.more interested in his houseB.lose interest in his houseC.angry at the unfair priceD.feel happy about the price小题4:After Mr. David put up the notice________.A.the visitors didn’t come any longerB.fewer and fewer visitors came to see his houseC.more and more tourists came for a visitD.no tourist would pay the money for a visit小题5:At last Mr. David had to sell his house and move away because _____.A.he did not like it at allB.he could not work as a guideC.he made enough money and wanted to buy a new expensive houseD.he could not live a quiet life in it
完形填空。Tony is four years old. His &&&&&&(1) name is Brown. &&&&&(2) father and mother &&&&(3) doctors .They are very busy and Tony is &&&&&(4) home alone .Tony likes drawing very much. He often draws dogs, cocks, foxes and flowers &&&&&&(5) the floor or on the wall. One afternoon, Tony’s mother buys brushes and many books for &&&&&(6). Tony is very happy. After supper his &&&&&&(7) watch TV, but he begins to draw carefully at the table.“&&&(8) do you draw , Tony ?” asks his father . “God(上帝) ,” the &(9) &&&&&&answers.“But we can’t &&&&&(10) God and what does God look like?”“When I finish drawing, you will know about it,” says the little boy .小题1:A.lastB.firstC.fullD.call小题2:A.HisB.HerC.He’sD.She’s小题3:A.isB.amC.areD.have小题4:A.withB.atC.forD.on小题5:A.inB.betweenC.underD.on小题6:A.himB.herC.heD.his小题7:A mother&&&&B. father&&&&C. parent&&&& D. parents小题8:A.WhereB.WhatC.HowD.Why小题9:A.girlB.manC.boyD.men小题10:A.lookB.look atC.seeD.watch
Tom was ten years old and he was a very lazy boy. He didn’t like doing any work. He had to go to school, of course , but he didn’t study hard there and tried to do as little work as possible. His father and mother were both doctors and they hoped that their son would become one, too. But one day Tom said to his mother, “ When I finish school, I want to be a dustman.”“A dustman?” his mother asked, she was very surprised. “ that’s not a very pleasant job, why do you want to be a dustman?”“Because then I would only have to work one day a week.” Tom answered at once.“Only one day a week?” his mother said, “What do you mean? And how do you know?”“ Well,” Tom replied, “ I know that the dustmen who come to our house to work on Thursday, because I only see them on that day.”根据短文内容,选择最佳答案,并在答题卷上按要求作答。小题1:What kind of boy was Tom?A.Tom was a clever boy.B.Tom was a lazy boy.C.Tom worked very hard.D.Tom was not polite.小题2:What were his father and mother?A.His father was a doctor and his mother was a nurse.B.His father was a worker and his mother was a doctor.C.His father was a doctor and his mother was a doctor, too.D.His father and mother were teachers.小题3:What did his parents want him to be when he grew up?A.They wanted him to be a dustman.B.They wanted him to be an officer.C.They wanted him to be a doctor.D.They wanted him to be a football player.小题4:What did Tom say he wanted to be when he grew up?A.Tom said that he wanted to be a dustman.B.Tom said that he wanted to be a teacher.C.Tom said that he wanted to be a doctor.D.Tom said that he wanted to be a singer.小题5:Why did Tom think that dustmen only worked one day a week?A.Because Tom heard of this before.B.Because one of the dustmen had told him before.C.Because Tom had seen the dustmen only on Thursday at his house.D.Because Tom’s mother told him.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:英语 合肥市2016年高三第一次联合考试
46935人已学
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B,、C和D)中选出最佳选项。AThe MinionsThese yellow creatures become a big hit for their cuteness of loving bananas, nonsense words and silly movements. When you watched Despicable Me (2010), did you predict the Minions would later become the main attraction? From background characters and then main characters, their success proves good animated creations can take on a life of their own spin-offs(续集)The penguinsThe penguins were originally just sidekicks in Madagascar(2005). But in 2008 they took leading roles in their own TV series, and in 2014 starred in the film Penguins of Madagascar. The penguins’ wit, sarcasm and crafty composure not only adds attraction to the kid-friendly franchise, but also serves adult audiences well. So it's not surprising that they got their own movie.ScratA small and furry squirrel with a long tail from animated movie Ice Age(2002), Scrat has won people’s hearts with its persistence in acorns. It is a big part of its(Ice Age’s) enduring appeal. He demands a lot of nuts, but he is a superstar, and he does his own stunts. Scrat now has his own animated shorts, extended scenes and mini-movies.Puss in BootsOriginally a fairy tale written by French author Charles Perraut, Puss in Boots features a cat that helps his low-born master gain wealth and power through trickery. The cat later appeared in the Shrek franchise. In 2011, he had his own movie fittingly titled Puss in Boots.
21. According to the text, an adult is more likely to enjoy the character ______.
Athe Minions Bthe Penguins CScrat DPuss in Boots
22. Which is close in meaning to the underlined word ‘sidekicks’ in the second part?
Aassistants Bleading players Cstanders-by Dminor roles
23. What do the four characters have in common?
AThey have contributed most to the success of their original films. BThey have proved that the audience usually favor cute animals C They have completely stolen the show with their own series. DThey have shown their shared qualities of honesty, loyalty and unselfishness.
BToday, paper-making is a big business. But it is still possible to make paper by hand, since the steps are the same as using big machines.You should use paper with small amounts of printing. Old envelopes are good for this reason. Colored paper also can be used, as well as small amounts of newspaper. Small pieces of rags or cloth can be added. These should be cut into pieces about five centimeters by five centimeters.Everything is placed in a container, covered with water and brought to a boil. It is mixed for about two hours with some common chemicals and then allowed to cool. Then it is left until most of the water dries up. The substance left, called pulp(纸浆), can be stored until you are ready to make paper.When you are ready, the pulp is mixed with water again. Then the pulp is poured into a mold. The mold is made of small squares of wire that hold the shape and thickness of the paper. To help dry the paper, the mold lets the water flow through the small wire squares.After several more drying steps, the paper is carefully lifted back from the mold. It is now strong enough to be touched.The paper is smoothed and pressed to remove trapped air. You can use a common electric iron used for pressing clothes.
24. It is suggested that we “should choose paper with small amounts of printing” to_____.
Amake paper by ourselves Brenew the old envelopes Cmake various colored paper Dcreate our own newspaper
25. Whether the paper is strong enough to be touched is determined by _____.
Ahow long the pulp is stored Bhow thick the paper is Chow much water remains Dwhat type of chemicals are used
26. When the paper is lifted from the mold, it is time to _____.
Amake it smooth Bmake it strong Cdecorate it Duse an iron
27. The passage is most probably intended to _____.
Aintroduce the history of paper-making Bdescribe the process of paper-making Ccompare the ancient with the modern paper-making Dargue about the possibility of paper-making by hand
CZero gravity looks cool. But what about the thing no one likes to talk about? Yes, that is right: going to bathroom. Zero gravity makes this everyday task quite a challenge. Astronauts have to be toilet-trained all over again.The Apollo astronauts raised themselves off the seat of their chairs and stuck a clear plastic bag to their back sides with sticky strips. A second astronaut watched closely to be sure no waste matter escaped the seal. (You would not want that stuff floating around the cabin!) When the deed was done, the astronaut cleaned up with a piece of plastic attached to the inside of the bag, removed the bag, dropped a disinfectant pill in with the waste matter, and put the whole thing, sealed, into a special container.Donald W. Rethke, an engineer for Hamilton Standard Space Systems, developed a more private way to answer nature’s call: the space toilet. It is somewhat like the kind of toilet one would find on commercial airplanes --- with unique adaptations for zero gravity, of course. For instance, it has thigh bars that keep the astronaut from floating off the seat.The astronaut (male or female) defecates (排便) in a bag and urinates (排尿) in a hose. Solid and liquid wastes are kept separated because at least 85% of the urine is recycled and, yes, after careful filtration, used for drinking and other purposes. (Water is always in demand in space.) A vacuum sucks the waste materials into the toilet, where the waste is compacted into hamburger-like patties for easy storage. Although not exactly like an earthbound visit to the toilet, it is at the very least much more private than in the early days of space travel.
28. According to the first paragraph, the lack of the gravity can turn something as simple as _______ into a major challenge.
Aeating Btaking baths Csleeping Danswering nature’s call
29. How did astronauts use toilet systems in the Apollo days?
ANone of the waste was separated as it is now. BSolid waste was compressed and stored on board. CThe toilet units used water to remove the waste through the system. DThe astronauts each used their own private restroom.
30. To ensure the user remains seated, the toilet comes equipped with _______
Aa plastic bag Ba sticky strip Ca wide hose Da thigh bar
31. What can be inferred from the fact that most of the astronauts’ urine is recycled?
AThe recycled water tastes better. BWater is limited on the space shuttle. CIt is very convenient to get their urine recycled. DSpace science includes recycling urine.
DThe federal school lunch program for 30 million low-income children was created more than half a century ago to combat malnutrition(营养不良). A breakfast program was added during the 1960s, and both attempted to improve the nutritional value of food served at school.More must be done to fight the childhood obesity(肥胖) epidemic, which has caused a frightening peak in weight-related disorders like diabetes, high-blood pressure and heart disease among young people. The place to start is schools, where junk food sold outside the federal meals program—through snack bars and vending machines—has pretty much canceled out the benefits of all those efforts.Federal rules that govern the sales of these harmful foods at school are limited and have not been updated for nearly 40 years. Until new regulations are written, children who are served healthy meals in the school cafeteria will continue to buy candy drinks and high sodium(钠) snacks elsewhere in school.Many states’ school districts have taken positive steps, but others are likely to resist, especially districts that sell junk food to finance athletic program extracurricular activities, and even copier expenses.Those districts should take note of a study released in 2009 in West Virginia showing that the budgetary costs of switching from sodas to healthy drinks such as fruit juice, milk, and water were very little. Even if the switch costs money, so be it. The school should not be trading their students’ health to buy office supplies.Over the last five decades, the obesity rates for adolescents have tripled. Unless there is decisive action, weight and inactivity-related disorders will bother a steady larger proportion of the work force and replace smoking as the leading cause of premature death.
32. According to this passage, ______ are to blame for the childhood obesity.
Aweight-related disorders Bhigh calorie snacks Cparents’ bad habits Dunhealthy lunches and breakfast
33. Which is the main idea of Paragraph 3?
AFederal governments deserve high praise for their school lunch program. BNew regulations are badly in need of updating. CChildren should be forbidden to buy snacks in school. DFederal rules encourage snacks outside the school program.
34. The passage is concerned mainly with ______.
AMalnutrition in low-income children BThe federal school lunch program Cobesity at school Dthe nutritional value of food served at school
35. The tone of this passage is ______.
Anegative Bindifferent Coptimistic DIronic
36.根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。How to Succeed in ScienceTo succeed in science, you need alot more than luck. In my view, you have to combine intelligence with awillingness not to follow conventions when they block your path forward. Thus,these have come to be my rules for success.1.&& 36&That might sound proud, but thefact is that you must always turn to people who are brighter than yourself.It’s like playing any game. Even as a child, I never wanted to play games withanyone who was as bad as I was. If you win, it gives you no pleasure. And inthe game of science& or life, the highestgoal isn’ it’s to win at something really difficult. &&37&2. Take risksTo make a huge success, ascientist has to be prepared to get into deep trouble. If you are going to makea huge jump in science, you will very likely be unqualified to succeed bydefinition.&&&&&&&& 38& &&&This can be more than personally upsetting.3. Never do anything that boresyou.My experience in science is thatsomeone is always telling you to do things, and then leave you alone. I’m notgood enough to do well in something I dislike. &&39 &&It’s very hard to succeed if youdon’t want to be with other scientists — you have to go to key meetings whereyou spot key facts that would have escaped you. And you have to chat with yourcompetitors, even if you find them objectionable.So my final rule is: &&40&&A. Meet challenges with greatcourage.B. If you can’t stand to be withyour real peers, get out of science.C. Put another way, it’s to gosomewhere beyond your ability and come out on top.D. Be sure you always have someoneto save you from a deep mess.E. Avoid foolish people.F. In fact, I find it hard to dowell in something I like.G. Besides, you even have to beprepared to disbelieve your scientific heroes.
分值: 10分
阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(每空一词)或括号内单词的正确形式。Myname is Wil Wheaton --- and I am a nerd(怪人). It’s awesome to be& 61& nerd.When I was a little boy, people really teased me about that and&& 62&& (make)me feel like there was something wrong with me for loving strange things. Nowthat I’m an adult, I’m a & & &&63 & & & & &(profession) nerd, andthe world has changed. I think we&&64&& (realize) that being anerd is not& about what you love&& 65&&& abouthow you love.Sothere’s going to be a thing in your life that you love. I don’t know what it’s going tobe. It might be sports or science or reading or &&&66&&& (tell)stories --- it doesn’t matter what it is. Some of us love Game of Thrones, while others love Star Wars. But we all love those things so much that we travel&& 67&& (thousand)of miles --- which is& 68&& (probable) easy for you, but we’re stillusing fossil fuels, so it’s difficult--- to be around people who love thethings that we love the way that we love them. That’s&& 69&& beinga nerd is awesome.Iwant you to work hard because everything worth&& 70&& (do)is hard. I want you to be awesome, and I will do my very best to leave you aplanet that you can still live on.
分值: 15分
71.短文改错。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(╲)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。We are in an age when people take picture everywhere. They enjoy it even when in a museum or invited for a meal. A report shows that teens in many countries, especially in China, is always seen taking pictures update their websites with them. Besides, they are serious about getting 100 likes because of getting anything less is considered embarrassed. Some parents worry that this type of thinking is far too competitively for teens. And some teens don’t think so. “If I got wrap up in my likes or views, I’d go crazy. Never let your values be determined by how someone else thinks.”
分值: 10分
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C 和 D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。Rudolph, a violin player, was not valued too much. One day, he traveled in a boat and was &&in a storm. An old lighthouse(灯塔) man rescued him and led him into the lighthouse. After he had a long&with him, Rudolph learned more about the old man. Then&in the storm and the lighthouse and the old man &lifted Rudolph&from his &usual everyday&. He was filled with understanding and love. He was lifted to a&he had never known or &. He wanted to play music that showed the power of&and stars just for the old man. And&the storm and winds to join him, he stood and &played the Kreutzer Sonata(奏鸣曲) of Beethoven.The moments&. Moments that were days in the birth of fire and stars, moments of the &of all men, and finally moments that showed the &of all human spirit. Never&had Rudolph played with such power.&, waves and winds beat the lighthouse with giant hands. Above, the strong light&its life-saving beams across the dark and angry seas. Rudolph dropped his head to his chest, breathing&. The ocean threw its water over the land with the sound of many voices.The old man sat without moving, his wide old hand&on his knees. He thought about the storm outside--- music made by God. He thought of Rudolph and his music ---&were part of the works of nature --- both were works of &. He nodded his head up and down, then turned to Rudolph.“Yes,” he said… “That is&【语篇导读】本文是一篇记叙文,文章讲述了小提琴家鲁道夫在一个暴风雨中和一位守灯塔老人的奇遇,使得他的思想和技艺得到升华。
Aarrested Bseen Cmet Dcaught
Aquarrel Bspeech Ctalk Dargument
Anothing Beverything Csomething Danything
Aoff Baway Cup Ddown
Afeelings Bsavings Cactivities Droutines
Acountry Bearth Cglobe Dworld
Afelt[ Brose Creturned Dturned
Awater Bfire Chire Dplanet
Aas Bwith Cfor Dwithout
Apassed Blasted Cfroze Dincreased
Ahope Bwish Cpeace Dstruggle
Agreatness Bsmallness Cgentleness Dwitness
Abefore Bafter Cbelow Dagain
AInto BInside COutside DOutward
Acame Bwent Cthrew Dfixed
Asoftly Bhard Chardly Deasily
Agrasping Bshaking Cresting Dlaying
Anone Bboth Call Dneither
Awonder Bdoubt Cartist Dauthor
Awrong Bright Cfalse Dtrue
分值: 30分
81.假设你是李华,请你以自己网上购书所遇到的不愉快经历,向中国某家英文报纸生活栏目写一封抱怨信。要点如下: 1. 所购书中有破损、缺页现象; 2. 一些书籍价格比实体书店还要贵;注意: 1.
词数100左右; 2.
可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯; 3.
开头语和结尾已给出(不计入总词数)。
分值: 25分

我要回帖

更多关于 asee下载 的文章

随机推荐