初一英语单项选择择 1.The __ T-shirt is my father's. A.long blue B.blue long C. big blue D.blue big

My father is tall and has short gray hair. He wears glasses with heavy black frames(框). Here is a picture of him from 1968. What a surprise! In the picture, he"s 15 years old. He"s short and he is wearing glasses with small round frames. He has short blond hair and it"s really straight. He is wearing blue jeans and a T-shirt with the word "love" on it. I"m 15 years old now. I"m of medium height and I have short hair. My hair isn"t blond. It"s blue. My father thinks it"s strange (奇怪的), but my friends think it"s great. I wear glasses, but my glasses have bright red frames. They"re so cool! I have an earring (耳环) in one ear, too. I never wear blue jeans. I" like big baggy pants (袋状裤) and long T-shirts. Most of my T-shirts have pictures of my favorite rock bands on them.小题1:What kind of glasses is the writer"s father wearing in the picture?
A.Glasses with heavy black frames.
B.Glasses with bright red frames.
C.Glasses with small round-frames.
D.Glasses with small red frames.
小题2:What color is the writer"s hair?
C.Yellow.
小题3:What does the writer like wearing?
A.Blue jeans and a T-shirt.
B.Big jeans and a long T-shirt.
C.Blue jeans and a long T-shirt.
D.Baggy pants and long T-shirts.
小题4:What"s on his father"s T-shirt in the picture?
A.The word "love".
B.Cool earrings.
C.Pictures of rock bands.
D.Pictures of famous actors.
小题1:C小题2:B小题3:D小题4:C
小题1:根据文章内容He"s short and he is wearing glasses with small round frames可知答案为C小题2:根据文章内容I"m of medium height and I have short hair. My hair isn"t blond. It"s blue,可知答案为B小题3:根据文章内容I wear glasses, but my glasses have bright red frames. They"re so cool! I have an earring (耳环) in one ear, too. I never wear blue jeans. I" like big baggy pants (袋状裤) and long T-shirts.可知答案为D小题4:根据文章内容He is wearing blue jeans and a T-shirt with the word "love" on it.可知答案为C
根据汉语提示完成句子。
1. —他就是昨天我在大厅里看到的那个人。
—That’s the mall I saw in the hall yesterday.
—你能确信吗?
—______ you ______ ______ that?2. 他同意和我一起去那里。 He said yes ______ ______ there with me.3. 我爸爸自去年退休后体重增加了。My father has ______ ______ ______ since he was retired last year.4. 最重要的是,我们必须保持身体健康。______ ______, we must keep fit.5. 有人认为将来人们会很经常地到月球上旅行。______ ______ that people will travel to the moon quite often.
试着翻译下列谚语
1. Like father, like son.2. Love me, love my dog.3. Never offer to teach fish to swim.4. Among the blind the one-eyed man is king.5. No pains, no gains.
根据汉语意思完成英语句子。
1. 玛丽通常在起床后刷牙。
Mary usually__________ __________ __________after getting up.2. 你什么时候到达学校?
__________do you__________ __________school?3. 我爸爸通常下班后吃晚饭。
My father usually__________ dinner__________ __________.4. 你想淋浴吗?
Do you want to__________ __________ __________?5. 我的叔叔经常整夜工作。
My uncle often works__________ __________. 6. 你通常什么时候去上学?
__________ __________you usually__________ __________ __________?7. 我爸爸经常在6:00到家。My father often__________ __________at 6:00.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司英语单项选择 求大师1.The park looks ________________.I like it a lot.A.nicely B.well c.beautiful D,dirty2.-----What do you look like?-----I’m _________.\x05A.lovely B.tall C.kind D.interesting3.Sally has ____________short hair and __________ round face.A.a,a B./,/ C.a,/ D./,a4.Today Peter is wearing a ____________ jacket.A.thick long blue B.blue thick long C.long thick blue D.long blue thick5.Look!That cloud ________ a dog.A.looks for B.looks after C.looks like D.looks out6.Jack _________ tall or short.He’s ___________ medium height.A.is,in B.doesn’t,of C.isn’t of D.doesn’t,in7.The little boy often __________ glasses,and he likes to go for a walk ________ a big dog after dinner.A.puts on,with B.wears,with C.dresses,has D.wears,has8.Kate is a very tall girl _________ long straight hair.A.in B.with C.have D.has9.----Liu Yun,__________ this pair of glasses yours?---No.My glasses _____ on the bookcase.A.is,is B.are,are C.is,are D.are,is10.We’re very busy.We need __________ teacher to help us.A.the others B.others C.another D.other11.Betty is a girl _______ long curly blonde hair.A.with B.of C.has D.have12.Each of them _______long brown hair and _______very tall.A.have,are B.has,is C.is,is D.has,are13.----Would you like some apples?---________________.A.No,thanks B.No,I wouldn’t C.Yes,please D.A and C14.----Would you like to come to the party tonight?----Yes,______________.A.I would be B.I like C.I’d like to D.I do15.---What would Lily like?----____________ an egg and some porridge.A.He likes B.She had C.She’d like D.She likes16.----Would you like some _______________?-----Oh,yes,just a little.A.apples B.carrots C.cakes D.mutton
ゆ追梦丶思
c.beautifulB.tall D./,a选择C,adj要按人们的观点,大小长短年龄颜色国家材料.明显long 要在blue前,排除B,thick blue是深蓝色的.C.looks like C.isn’t of B.wears,withB.with C.is,areC.another A.withB.has,is D.A and CC.I’d like to C.She’d likeD.mutton a little 接不可数
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码there are ______some chairs in the room.A.nice long blue B.nice blue long C.long nice blue
miyladqlue
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码My shirt is as big as his.(保持原句意思) My shirt is the_____ _____ as his.
血刺军团5784
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码七年级仁爱英语阅读题(附答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
七年级仁爱英语阅读题(附答案)
上传于||文档简介
&&初​一​仁​爱​英​语​阅​读​题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用3下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便