以“Me”为题写一篇英语小短文短文。35个英语小短文单词。怎样写

当前位置:
>>>请以“Magic Power of Words”为题用英文按以下要点写一篇100-120个..
请以“Magic Power of Words”为题用英文按以下要点写一篇100-120个词的短文。要点:1. 曾经鼓励我的一句话; 2. 这句话对我生活的影响。
题型:写作题难度:中档来源:不详
One possible version:Magic& Power& of& Words My hardest class in high school was my physical education. We often played volleyball. All the other students were good at it, but I wasn’t. One afternoon, the teacher asked me to hit the ball to my classmates. I was so terrified that I would make a fool of myself. One of the boys on my team saw how nervous I was. He walked up to me and whispered, “Come on, you can do it.” You can’t imagine how those words of encouragement made me feel. I I almost cried. I managed to hit the ball.
I have never forgotten his kind words of encouragement. Whenever things aren’t going well, I think of those simple words: Come on, you can do it.试题分析:这是一篇记叙文的写作,记叙一句鼓励的话对自己的影响,写作前首先要对这件事进行构思,然后写作时要注意写作顺序,时态,句子连贯等问题。尽量使用自己熟悉的句型,使用一些高级词汇和高级句型使文章看起来有档次。点评:记叙文写作注意记叙文的写作要素,时间,地点,事件等。考生平时除了加强词汇积累,写作联系以外,还可以适当记忆一些类似的范文。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“请以“Magic Power of Words”为题用英文按以下要点写一篇100-120个..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文的概念:
提纲作文就是把文章的情景和内容要求分成块,以条目的形式列出以进行写作。提纲作文写作要领:
第一步:审题: 审题是否清楚是一篇书面表达成功与否的关键所在,在整个写作过程中起着决定性作用。审好题会让我们做到“磨刀不误砍柴工”,审题时要做到以下几点: (1)审要求:书面表达试题一般都由“情景”和“要求”两部分构成。“情景”中包括所写材料的目的、对象、时间、地点、内容等,一般在书面表达题的前半部分;而“要求”一般在书面表达的后半部分,以“注意”形式给出,实际上是对考生提出的要求。因而考生对于题目所提供的说明,应认真分析、反复推敲,搞清提出的内容要求,抓住所要表达的信息点。 (2)审文体:高考书面表达的体裁一般有三大类:记叙文、说明文和应用文,具体形式有便条,日记,通知,书信,人物、事情、情景故事的描写,看图说话,缩写,扩写,改写等。审题时要审清文体,注意格式上的不同,避免出错。 (3)审人称:审查书面表达题干中隐含的读者对象和撰写人,即搞清楚此篇文章是“由谁写给谁”的。写稿人是谁一般都已明确指出,给出形式假设环境中的“某人”,如“假设你是李华”,写作时即用第一人称“我”,即李华。而读者对象有时没有明示,要考生自己去进行判断。 (4)审时态:根据情景判断短文需要的主体时态,即搞清楚要写的是什么时候的事,过去的就用过去时。比如日记,是叙述过去发生的事情,自然用过去时;通知多用将来时。 第二步:抓中心,列要点,列出写作提纲: 写作文时,一定要切题,抓住中心,紧扣要点。不要任意发挥,画蛇添足,也不要丢三落四,要点不全。通过对众多提示或图画、图表的观察和分析,获取与写作内容有关的主要信息,并按一定的逻辑顺序排列起来,找出最密切相关的要点,列出写作提纲。 第三步:选词组句:在体裁明确、中心突出、要点清晰的前提下,应该选择自己最熟悉、最有把握的词语、句型,将要点逐条表达出来。表达时应该综合运用所掌握的知识,避开生僻的词汇,并克服母语的干扰,按照英语的习惯方式,用地道的英语表达出来,力求做到语言准确无误。 第四步:连句成篇:根据要点选词组句,然后按照篇章结构连句成篇。在这一过程中要注意选择恰当的表示并列、递进、因果或转折意义的过渡词,把所有要点、句子连接起来,使句与句意思连贯,结构衔接,力求准确生动、条理清楚。 第五步:复查纠错: 通读全文,检查内容是否符合要求,要点是否齐全,格式是否正确,词数是否合乎要求。最主要的是要检查句子是否符合英语习惯,句型是否正确,语法是否正确(包括句子结构、时态、语态、主谓一致等),检查单词是否误写、少写,习语搭配是否得当等,以及字母大小写、标点符号是否正确等,这就要求考生在定稿认真检查,仔细核对,及时发现并改正问题,保证要点齐全,句子完整通顺,力争减少失误。 第六步:书写规范,卷面整洁:书面表达不仅反映在表达内容上,也反映在书面形式上。一定要注意单词拼写正确,书写规范,字迹工整,卷面力求整洁,正确使用标点符号,使别人看起来耳目一新,具有整体美感,从而提高自己的得分档次。
发现相似题
与“请以“Magic Power of Words”为题用英文按以下要点写一篇100-120个..”考查相似的试题有:
408667417655199167421670361717446957以“我最喜欢的电影”为题目写一篇英语短文,80单词左右。_百度知道
以“我最喜欢的电影”为题目写一篇英语短文,80单词左右。
题目也要翻译成英文!是英文!不要只翻译题目!回答的好重重有赏!20分!
今天就要!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 我豁出去了,60分!只要小学六年级水平!!!!!!!!!!!!!!你的太难了!我看不懂!只要小学六年级啊!最好是人人都看过的那种。如果可以的话,请配一下翻译!下面那位,你能不能翻译一下啊,或者弄简单易懂的,我求你了
提问者采纳
My favorite movie is Love Me Once More,Mom.This is a moving story about a mother and her son.The son was lost one day and the mother was so worried that she looked for him everywhere,but she couldn't find him.She was very sad and almost went mad.In the end,the son found his mother .But they don't know each other.
I cried when I saw the movie.All people say it is so moving.The mother is so good and the son is so lovely.I like th e little boy.He makes me strong.I like it very much.It is my favorite.
我最喜欢的电影
我最喜欢的电影是妈妈再爱我一次。这是一个关于母亲与儿子之间的感人故事。有一天,那个儿子丢了,母亲很担心并且到处去寻找他,但是她怎么也找不到他了。母亲很悲伤几乎要发疯了。在最后,儿子找到了他的母亲,但是他们彼此都不认识了。
每每看这部电影我都会哭。所有的人都说它很感人。那个妈妈如此的好儿子如此的可爱。我喜欢那个小男孩。他使我学会了坚强。我很喜欢这部电影。它是我的最爱。Do you know the movie Titanic.That is one of my favorite movies.It's a love story about Jack and Rose.They met on a ship called Titanic ,and then they fell into love immediately .On the night of April 15, 1912 , the Titanic had an accident on the way to America . Jack and Rose fell into the sea with many other people .They were very frightened because they were afraid of losing each other.In the end ,Rose was saved,but Jack died.Rose was very sad.
提问者评价
henmanyi文章要的时间已经过了,所以······
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Chan Kong-sang, aka Jackie Chan, began to study Kung Fu, acrobatic stunts and flips when he was seven years old, at the China Drama Academy, under a famous Chinese Opera Master. Along with six others, Chan got the leading role in an opera called The Seven Little Fortunes, and they went on to stage public performances at amusement parks and the like. A few years later, their teacher began to loan them out to movie companies, to work as stunt men, and, by the time he was 17, Chan was beginning to take on stunt roles in Bruce Lee films.
My favoriate movie
My favoriate movie is called THE LION KING. I like is beacuse it's interesting and very funny. In the movie there are different animals, such as the lion the tiger and the wolf etc. I learned many things from the movie. Friends are people who really care about you and would risk their lives to save you. And be a good friend is not easy. Once you have a good friend you will be the luckiest person in the world!
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以“What makes me a good friend?”为题写一篇英语短文。_百度知道
以“What makes me a good friend?”为题写一篇英语短文。
提问者采纳
I never get angry easily. Besides. So I’m a friend worth trusting. Whenever my frien熏悃观较攥记紧少ds meet with troubles. I can always tell some jokes or funny stories to make my friends laugh. They say time spent with me is full of fun, I’m quite humorous. I never tell lies, I will give them a hand without even a moment’s thought. That’s the most important reason that makes me so popular. I’m honest. I’m always ready to help othersI am a boy easy to get along with
速度蛮快的嘛。。。不错!
。。。。如果是女孩纸子写的就好了哈哈。。。
“每个人都是独一无二的”
用英语怎么说呢?
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以__________is fun为题,写一篇英语短文_百度知道
以__________is fun为题,写一篇英语短文
提问者采纳
Reading is fun!Because it can make me happy and relax, reading can relax myself,If I can't for my healthy. So I like reading. It cans very important for our life?另一篇. Also.I often buy some junk food.I like reading very much. Tht find anything, I always pick up a novel and lay down in the bed. I like going shopping. When I am tired,But I like it very much.The supermarket is very large:Reading
Reading is fun, the more knowledge I will get.I can learn many things from reading.You can read a book anywhere,They will help me to find it out. Do you like going shoping. Because it brings happy.I feel very happy,There are all kinds of things.You can learn more knowledge from幔郎弟干郗妨辊挠 books. You can enjoy reading while sitting alone in your room, It&#39.I can buy what I want to buy! The shop assistants are very polite.Maybe it isn&#39Going shopping is fun I like going shopping very much
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语短文 的文章

随机推荐