They are my ( )we are friends简谱. A.parents B.parent's C.parents'

My parents are parents-they are my dear friends.A.no more thanB.not more thanC.less thanD.more than 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
My parents are ________ parents-they are my dear friends.A.no more thanB.not more thanC.less thanD.more than
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:湖北省华中师大附中学年度高一下学期期中考试英语试题
题型:阅读理解
Dear Laura,Hi! I am Veronica, your new pen friend from Singapore. I got your name and address from the Making Pen Pals' Column in Buddies magazine and thought I'd write to you. Well, let me start by telling you something about myself. I am 13 years old and I am studying in secondary one at Westdove School. I have just finished my exams. I live with my parents and younger sister in a five room apartment. I like swimming, playing tennis and reading novels. I love the outdoors, especially the sea and I have been on several trekking (long and hard) tours abroad. I enjoy listening to both pop and classical music. My favorite food is pizza and I love making it myself because I like to make it with lots of cheese and pepper. To sum it up, I am a talkative, caring and patient person.I guess life in London must be wonderful with all the interesting places and good food to enjoy. I'd love to see the famous Big Ben. I hope to visit London during one of my school holidays. Laura, I would really like to learn more about your culture and lifestyle. I hope you will write back. I have enclosed(附有) my address and telephone number. Please feel free to call me if you make a trip to Singapore. I think you should because it is a wonderful place to shop. Till then, good-bye!Yours faithfullyVeronica ?60. Veronica writes the letter to Laura because she wants to ______.A. tell her something about herself&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. know something about herC. invite her to her country&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. make friends with her61. Veronica says she loves making pizza because ______.A. pizza bought in Singapore is not good&&&& B. people can not buy fresh pizza in SingaporeC. she can make pizza to her own taste&&&&&&& D. she thinks it is cheap to make pizza62. From the letter we know that ______.A. Veronica is not interested in traveling&&&&&B. Veronica has traveled a lotC. Veronica has been to London before&&&&&&&D. Veronica thinks Singapore is the best place for travelers63. Veronica thinks that Laura should come to Singapore some day because ______.A. she can do a lot of shopping in Singapore B. Singapore is a city of flowersC. Singapore is a good place to visit?&&&&&&&& D. Singapore is her native country
来源:学年四川射洪射洪中学高二下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
As a boy growing up in India,I had longed to travel abroad. I used to listen to the stories my father would tell me about his stay in Canada and tours to Europe in the 1970s,with great interest.My big moment finally came in the summer of 1998 when I was able to accompany my parents to Europe,where my father was to attend a meeting. We planned to travel to Belgium,Netherlands and West Germany.I have vivid memories even today of going to Mumbai airport at night all excited about finally going abroad. I had heard several great things about Lufthansa till then but now I finally got to experience them first hand,during the flight to Frankfurt. We flew business class and even today I can remember the excellent service by the Lufthansa crew. The flight was really smooth and thoroughly enjoyable,even for someone like me,who is otherwise scared of flying.After spending almost two weeks in Europe,we took the Lufthansa airport express from Dusseldorf to Frankfurt airport,for our return flight. What a journey that was! All along the Rhine (莱茵河),it was simply an unforgettable experience. I was in a sombre mood on the flight back to Mumbai as it marked the end of a wonderful vacation,but the Lufthansa crew members were able to change it into a most enjoyable experience yet again,with the quality of their service.Being the first airline to take me overseas,Lufthansa will always hold a special place in my heart. Even today,I continue to enjoy flights on Lufthansa and simply cannot dream of choosing any other airline. Flying,in general,for me,has always been an ordeal (terrible and painful experience).Flying on Lufthansa,however,is something I always have and always will look forward to.【小题1】What made the author so interested in traveling abroad?A.Growing up in India.B.Once staying in Canada.C.Once traveling to Canada with his father.D.His father's stories about his traveling experiences.【小题2】Which of the following is TRUE about the author's trip to Europe in 1998?A.The author traveled with one of his parents.B.Both their going and return are by air.C.They traveled in spring that year.D.They stayed in Europe for nearly two months.【小题3】It can be inferred from the passage that Lufthansa is ________.A.a city in IndiaB.a city in EuropeC.an airline companyD.a travel agency【小题4】The underlined word “sombre” in the 4th paragraph probably means “________”.A.happyB.sadC.angryD.enjoyable
来源:2008年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试广东卷英语试题
Parents and kids today dress alike, listen to the same music, and are friends. Is this a good thing? Sometimes, when Mr. Ballmer and his 16-year-old daughter, Elizabeth, listen to rock music together and talk about interests both enjoy, such as pop culture, he remembers his more distant relationship with his parents when he was a teenager.“I would never have said to my mom, ‘Hey, the new Weezer album is really great. How do you like it?’” says Ballmer. “There was just a complete gap in taste.”Music was not the only gulf. From clothing and hairstyles to activities and expectations, earlier generations of parents and children often appeared to move in separate orbits.Today, the generation gap has not disappeared, but it is getting narrow in many families. Conversations on subjects such as sex and drugs would not have taken place a generation ago. Now they are comfortable and common. And parent—child activities, from shopping to sports, involve a feeling of trust and friendship that can continue int0 adulthood.No wonder greeting cards today carry the message, “To my mother, my best friend.”But family experts warn that the new equality can also result in less respect for parents. “There’s still a lot of strictness and authority on the part of parents out there, but there is a change happening,” says Kerrie, a psychology professor at Lebanon Valley College. “In the middle of that change, there is a lot of confusion among parents.” Family researchers offer a variety of reasons for these evolving roles and attitudes. They see the 1960s as a turning point. Great cultural changes led to more open communication and a more democratic process that encourages everyone to have a say. “My parents were on the ‘before’ side of that change, but today’s parents, the 40-year-olds, were on the& ‘after’ side,” explains Mr. Ballmer. “It’s not something easily accomplished by parents these days, because life is more difficult to understand or deal with, but sharing interests does make it more fun to be a parent now.”【小题1】The underlined word gulf in Para.3 most probably means _________.A.interestB.distanceC.differenceD.separation【小题2】Which of the following shows that the generation gap is disappearing?A.Parents help their children develop interests in more activities.B.Parents put more trust in their children’s abilities.C.Parents and children talk more about sex and drugs.D.Parents share more interests with their children.【小题3】The change in today’s parent-child relationship is _________.A.more confusion among parentsB.new equality between parents and childrenC.1ess respect for parents from childrenD.more strictness and authority on the part of parents【小题4】By saying “today’s parents, the 40-year-olds, were on the ‘after’ side.” the author means that today’s parents _________.A.follow the trend of the changeB.can set a limit to the changeC.fail to take the change seriouslyD.have little difficulty adjusting to the change【小题5】The purpose of the passage is to _________.A.describe the difficulties today’s parents have met withB.discuss the development of the parent—child relationshipC.suggest the ways to handle the parent—child relationshipD.compare today’s parent—child relationship with that in the past
来源:2010年浙江省绍兴一中高一上学期期中考试英语卷
题型:填空题
下面短文中有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;&2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Last summer holiday, I go to Dalian with my parents. We traveled there on air. Dalian is a very beautiful and modern city. In morning, we arrived at the hotel.After breakfast, we began us tour. First, we took a bus to Sea Park. There were suchmany different kinds of fish that I couldn’t believe my eye. Then we had lunch in arestaurant. The seafood, which is well-known, was delicious. After lunch we wentswim. During this trip, we also went to another places of interest. Several days later,we left for Dalian. We felt very happily. This was the reason why we didn’t feel tired.
来源:学年四川雅安中学上期高二9月月考试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
My parents ran a small restaurant in Seattle. It wasopen twenty-four hours a day, six days a week. And my first real job, when Iwas six years old, was &&31& &the diners’ shoes. Myfather had done it when he was young, so he taught me &32& &todo it well, telling me to &33& &to shine the shoes againif the customer wasn’t &34& . I was proud of working in the restaurant &&35&I was also working for the good of the family. But my father &&36&&said that I had to meet certain standards(标准) to be part of the team. I &&37& &tobe on time, hard-working, and polite to the &38& . I was&&&39& &paid for the work I did at the restaurant. One day I madethe mistake of suggesting to Dad that he &40&& give me$10 a week. He said, “OK. How about you paying me for three meals a day youhave here? And for the times you bring in your friends &41& &freesoft drinks?” He &&42& &the amount of money I owedhim, about $40 a week.I remember returning to Seattle after being &43&&in the US Army for about two years. I had just been promoted(升职) to Captain at that time. And full of pride, I walkedinto my parents’ restaurant, but the &&44& &thingDad said was, “How about your &&45& &up tonight?” Icouldn’t &46& &my ears! I am an officer in the Army! But &&47&didn’t matter. As far as Dad was concerned, I was just &48&&member of the team. I reached for the mop(拖把).Working for Dad has taught me that the devotion(奉献) to a &49& &is above all. Ithas nothing to do with &50& &that team is for a familyrestaurant or the US Army.1.A. washing&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.shining&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.changing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.repairing2.A. why&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.how3.A. offer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.refuse&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&C. continue&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.forget4.A. interested&&&&&&&&&& B.annoyed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.relaxed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.satisfied5.A. if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&B. because&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&D. though6.A. anxiously&& &&&&&& B.strangely&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&C. clearly&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& D. secretly7.A. had&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.tended&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.hated&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& D. pretended8.A. family&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.workers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.customers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.friends9.A. never&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.always&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.seldom&&&&&&&&&& &&&D. already10.A. must&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.should&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.might&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&D. could11.A. by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&D. for12.A. worked out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.decided on&&&&&&&&&&&& &&C. set aside&&&&&&&&&& D. cutdown13.A. absent&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.over&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.away &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.alone14.A. usual&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.last&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.next&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.first15.A. washing&& &&& B. going&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.cleaning&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.turning16.A. cover &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.follow&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&C. believe&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.understand17.A. they&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&C. he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.it18.A. no&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. either&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&C. any&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&D. another19.A. team&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.family&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&C. leader&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&D. restaurant20.A. when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.whether&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.how&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.why&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!⒈Are her parents teachers?()A.Yes,her parents are. B.No,they aren't. C.Yes,they are. D.No,her parents aren't.⒉Who is Tom?()A.Tom is Rose's friend. B.He is a teacher. C.He is my brother. D.He is Rose's brother.⒊Do they have a happy family?()A.Yes,they do. B.No,they don't. C.Yes,they have. D.No,they do.⒋Are they in Beijing now?()A.No,they aren't. B.Yes,they are.
陈木胖子056
1.A(问题人名用的her parent,而不是they2.A(同上)3.A.B(C的have是动词而do是助动词,2者不符合.D是严重的矛盾4.A.B
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码单元练习: |
月考、期中、期末试卷: |
各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
各科知识点 |
初中英语: |
中学生必看书目:
您当前所在位置:
Me, my parents and my friends单元复习题
初一在整个初中阶段很重要,有扎实的基础,会使学习更加轻松。下面就为您推荐内容Me, my parents and my friends单元复习题。希望您学习成绩突飞猛进。
Me, my parents and my friends单元复习题
1. 中英文互译。
1) parent_____________ 2) international_____________
3) ride a bike_____________ 4) play the piano_____________
5)play tennis_____________ 6)table tennis _____________
7) 踢足球_____________ 8) 欢迎 _____________
9) welcome to Beijing_______ 10)说英语__________
11)骑马______________ 12)看书______________
2.通过预习,你发现有哪些问题吗?请记录下来。
【学习目标】
单词:parent, basketball ,piano ,tennis, table tennis, ride, horse, welcome,
international 短语:ride a horse, ride a bike, play the piano, play basketball,
play football, play tennis
句型: I can speak English. I can&t speak EnglishCan you speak English? Yes, I
can. No, I can&t.This is Betty.Welcome Betty and Daming to our school.
【课内探究】
Step1 Warming up and Matching
Get the students to match the words and phrases with pictures and make them
familiar with sports.
Step 2 speaking
Get the students to talk about what they can do using the structure:
Step3 Listening
Step4 Reading
Get students to read the dialogue. Help them learn how to introduce
themselves and others, and also how to talk about ability.
【精讲点拨】情态动词can的用法
1) 表示能力(如体力和脑力方面),意为&能;会&等。例如:
Can you speak English? 你会讲英语吗? Can you play the piano? 你会弹钢琴吗?
2) 表示请求或允许,多用在口语中,意为&可以;能&等。用于疑问句中用来提出要求,用于否定句表示不允许。例如:
Can I help you? 我能帮助你吗?You can&t play basketball. 你不能玩篮球。
Can you...?&请你&&好吗?&表示说话人的请求;Can I...?&我可以&&吗?&
用来征求对方是否允许自己做某事。如在句末加上please一词就显得更有礼貌了。例如: Can you help me, please?
请你帮助我好吗?
3) 表示可能。例如:
He can be at home now. 他现在可能在家。
The moon can&t always be full. 月亮不可能常圆。
4) 表示怀疑。在表达此意时,只能用于一般疑问句中,带有感情色彩。
例如: Can it be true? 那会是真的吗?
5) 句式变化如下:
a) 在变否定句时,直接在我后加上&not&,可缩写成can&t或cannot, 但不能写成cann&t。例如:
He can swim. & He can&t swim.
Emma can see the pen on the desk.& Emma cannot see the pen on the desk.
b) 在变一般疑问句时,把我直接移到主语前(原主语的首字母改成小写,第一人称应变为第二人称)即可。例如:
I can see an orange on the table. & Can you see an orange on the table?
其回答可用Yes, OK或Certainly等作肯定回答;用No或Sorry等作否定回答。
【巩固练习】
一.英汉互译:
1.打篮球 _________________ 5. ride a bike
2.弹钢琴 _________________ 6. international school
3.骑 马 _________________ 7. play table tennis
4.打网球 _________________ 8. speak English
二、句型转换:
1) Tony can swim. (改否定句) _____________________________________
2) I can ride a bike. (一般疑问句) _____________________________________
3) My sister is ten years old. (对划线部分提问)
A. 不填&an B. a&an C. 不填&a
( )2). --Can you play tennis? -- ______.
A. No, I can't B. Yes, I am C. No, I'm not
( )3). Can she ______ her name?
A. writes B. write C. writing
( )4). My favorite sport is ________.
A. singing B. swimming C. shopping
( )5). -- Can you _______ English? -- Yes, a little.
A. say B. speak C. talk
( )6). That boy is from _______.
A.English B.Chinese C.England
、你能正确翻译下列句子吗?
1) 她会说英语。 _____________________________________
2) 他会打乒乓吗?是的,他会的。_____________________________________
3) 我不会骑马。
你想参加少年宫运动俱乐部吗?那就做一个入会登记吧。然后再写一篇介绍自己小短文,
Sports Club
Name:____________ Age:____________________
Class:___________ Grade:___________________
Hobby:_________________________________________
Can:______________ Can&t:__________________
根据句意,用be动词 am is are填空
1) He__________ my friend.
2) How many maps _________there on the wall?
3) -- What __________these in English?
--They __________ apples.
4)-- _________ you English? -- Yes. I from England.
5)--_________ you from Shanghai?
--No, we _______ not. We come from Hong Kong .
预习module2 Unit2、完成句子
1) 我会游泳,但是我不会骑自行车。
I _____ ________, but I ______ ______ a bike.
2) 这个美国老师会说汉语。 This ________ teacher can ________ __________.
3) 格林先生在那个工厂工作,是个经理。
Mr Green _______ at that factory, he is a _______ _________.
4) 他妈妈是一个秘书。 His mother is a _________.
5) 我的父母亲是老师。 My parents ____________ _________ .
4 连词成句。
1) play, Lingling , piano, can, the
_________________________________________________?
2) can, horse, Tony, ride ,a, not
_________________________________________________.
3)teacher,an,in,English,university,a,mother,my,is
____________________________________________.
4) parents, are,her, these ____________________________________________.
5) is, my, friend, Kate, good
____________________________________________.
Unit 2 These are my parents 导学案
课型:读写课
【课前预习】
1.你能写出至少5个表示职业的名词?
manager university
student factory
secretary school
teacher hotel
【学习目标】
①单词: factory, hotel, university, hospital, office, doctor, worker, manager,
secretary, at ,
②句型: What&s your father&s / mother&s job?
This is my mother. My mother is a doctor at the hospital.
These are my parents. They are factory workers.
【课内探究】
Step1.. Vocabulary and matching
Activities 1 and 2. Get students to learn some new words about job and
working Step2. Speaking
Activity 3. Get the students to work in pairs to talk about What are your
parents& jobs?
Step3ListeningListen and answer:
① How many students in the passage?
【精讲点拨】
1.these和those 以及this 和that 都是指示代词,these是this 的复数,those是that 的复数。these和this
指身边或距离较近的人或事物,those和that 指离说话人较远的人或事物。this /
that作主语时,后面的be动词用is,后面跟的名词用单数形式。these /
those作主语时,后面的be动词用are,后面跟的名词用复数形式。回答主语是this 与 that
的一般疑问句时,用it。回答主语是these与those的一般疑问句时,用they。打电话介绍自己时,用&This is && 或&It is && &我是&&
,不能用 I am & 。 eg :
(1) This is my photo .这是我的照片。(2) These are my photos. 这些是我的照片。
(3) Is this your photo ? 这是你的照片吗?Yes , it is . / No , it isn&t
.是的,它是。/不,它不是。
(4) Are these your photos ? 这些是你的照片吗?
Yes , they are .是的,它们是。 No , they aren&t . 不,它们不是。
2、These are Betty&s parents.
名词如果要表示与后面名词的所有关系,用名词所有格形式。
单数名词所有格在词尾加&sMary&s schoolbag 玛丽的书包
词尾为s的复数名词的所有格只在词尾加&the students& books 学生们的书
parent n.父;母 (pl. parents 父母) eg: My parents are farmers.
= My father and mother are farmers. 我父母是农民。
【巩固练习】
1. 翻译下列句子。
1) 你是做什么工作的?__________________________
2) 这位是Tony的父亲。_________________________
3) 我来自美国。___________________________
4) 我妈妈是位英语老师。___________________________
5) 你会讲英语吗?___________________________
6) 这是我的英语老师,这些是我的父母亲。___________________________、
2、正确书写下面的句子。
1)he can draw a chinese picture
4)my friend lily is from America
句型转换:
1) What is your father&s job? ( 同义句)
______ ______ ________ _______ _______ ?
2) Her mother works in a station. ( 划线部分提问)
______ _______ her mother _______?
3) Daming can play football. ( 改为否定句)
3) We can ______ (play) the piano every day.
4) Tony can&t _____ (ride) a bike.
【课外延伸】
根据首字母提示填写单词,完成句子。
1) Zhang Hong is a doctor. She works in a h_________.
2) Miss Gao is a t__________. She works in a school.
3) He is playing the p______________now.
4) Tony is from England and he can s______ English.
5) We have lunch in this h_______.
6) ---What&s her father&s j_______? ---He&s a worker.
7) This is my father. He is a worker in a f_________ .
8) W_______ you to our school.
9) Can you p __________ football?
10) My aunt is an o ____________worker.
4、翻译下面的句子或短语:
1)北京国际学校 2)在一所大学
3)在一个办公室 4)在一个工厂里
5)在一家医院 6)一个宾馆经理
7)一个年老的医生 8)一个新学生
9)一个女老师 10)三个男老师
11)这是我的妈妈。
12)这些是我的朋友。
13)我的爸爸是工人。
14)你叔叔的工作是什么? 、
预习Unit 3并归纳情态动词can的用法
把下面的句子翻译成英语:
1. 我会打篮球。
2. 你会游泳吗?不,我不会。
3. 大明不会说汉语。
你能总结can的用法吗?把下面的句子译成汉语并总结can的用法。
You can swim. Can he sing a song ?
She can't play chess. It can play football.
We can't speak English. Can they swim?
(一)Can的用法
(1)后面接动词原形,没有人称的变化。意思是能,可以。Eg. I can sing.
(2) 变否定句直接在can后加&not&. Eg. I cannot dance.
(3)变疑问句直接把can提前Eg. What can you do ?
-- Can you write/run/& ?--Yes, I can. / No, I can't.
(二)can 的三种句式结构:
1)主 + can + 动词原形.2)主 + can&t + 动词原形.
3)-Can + 主 + 动词原形? -Yes, 主 + can. /No, 主 + can&t.
Exercises:
1.用恰当的词填空。
1) -Can you dance?- Yes,I ___.
2) -___ he paint? -No,he ___.
3) -Can she ___English?-Yes, she ___.
4) -____ Da Ming play football?
- ___, he can.
5) -Can they play ___guitar?
-No,they ___.
4. 将下面各组词组成句子
1)________________________(basketball,play,Lucy,can )
2)____________________________ (not,he ,dance,can )
3)____________________________? (you,can ,see,what )
4)____________________________(can ,swim ,not ,we )
5)_____________________________. (I ,can ,help ,you )
6)_____________________________? (I,can ,do,what)
7)_____________________________? (you ,can , a bike,ride)
1)我会唱歌。
2)我不会说汉语。
3)你会开汽车吗?
4)我们会说英语。
5)他会踢足球。
6)他不会弹钢琴。
7)她能游泳吗?
8)-大明会游泳吗?-不,他不会。
9)-他们会弹钢琴吗?-是的,他们会。
6. 按要求改写句子。
1) Tony can play table tennis.(一般疑句)
精品学习网中考频道微信 公众平台 :二维码扫一扫 热点资讯全知道微信账号:zk51edu
QQ群:关注精品学习网初中生频道新浪微博
@精品中考生频道
频道相关推荐
【中考知识点:||】
精品学习网()在建设过程中引用了互联网上的一些信息资源并对有明确来源的信息注明了出处,版权归原作者及原网站所有,如果您对本站信息资源版权的归属问题存有异议,请您致信(将#换成@),我们会立即做出答复并及时解决。如果您认为本站有侵犯您权益的行为,请通知我们,我们一定根据实际情况及时处理。
初中生学习资料库
英语试卷最新更新
学习在线查询工具

我要回帖

更多关于 we are friends简谱 的文章

随机推荐