She was in yesterday(改为反义疑问句一般疑问句)____ ____ yesterday.

she was doing her homework at this time yesterday 改为一般疑问句
白白先生〃711
Was she doing her homework at this time yesterday?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码1. didn't do&& 2. D she didn't&& 3. W do&& 4. W play&&&5. takes a walk
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
句型转换10%1. She doesn’t have lunch at home. (变肯定句)&&&& She _____1_____ lunch.2. My teacher plays basketball. (改一般疑问句)&& ____2____ your teacher ____3____ basketball?3. We play volleyball.(变成由let开头的祈使句) _______4___ _____5____ volleyball.4. The photos are in the drawer. (划线提问) ____6_____& ____7_____the photos?5. W-A-T-C-H, watch. (划线提问)_____8____&& ____9____ you ____10______ watch?
句型转换。1. The dress cost so much that she didn’t buy it.(用too … to …改写)The dress cost ___& ___& ___ &her &___& buy.2. It rained yesterday, so I stayed at home.(用because改写)____ it ____& yesterday,& I& ____& at home.3. My parents will go to America in two weeks.(对划线部分提问)___& ____ ___& your parents ___ to America.4. People use thermoses (热水瓶)for keeping water warm.(改为被动语态)Thermoses ____& ___& ___& ____ water warm。5. I hardly ever meet him after he moved to another district.(对划线部分提问)____ ____ ____ you meet him after he moved to another district?6. Collecting coins interests the small boy.(用interested改写)The small boy ___ ____ ___ ___ coins.7. Basketball was invented by a Canadian doctor.(改为主动语态)a Canadian doctor _______&&&______.8. Naismith thinks he can do it well.(改为过去时)Naismith ____ he _____ do it well.9. He divided the players into two teams of eleven.(改为同义句)He ____ the players into two teams of eleven.10. He might know anyone at the party.(改为表示否定推测的句子)He ____ ____ know anyone at the party.
来源:学年江苏省泰州市海陵区六校七年级第一学期期中考试英语卷
题型:句型转换
句型转换。1—6题每空一词,0.5分。7—10题每题1分。(10分)1. David’s mother wants to buy him some nice food.(同义句) David’s mother _____ _____ to buy some nice food ____ ____.2. There is only one English book in my bag.&(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&_______ English books are there in your bag?3. We read English for half an hour every day.(对画线部分提问) ________ ________ do you read English every day?4. You can’t put your bag here.(改为祈使句) ________ put your bag here.5. Kate usually watches TV at the weekend.What&&&&&&&&& _&Kate usually &&&&&&at the weekend ? 6. Tomorrow is my birthday.(对划线部分提问)&_________ is your birthday?7. the,the,then,light,wait,road,green,for,cross(7—10题连词成句)____________________________________________. 8. late,bed,his,to ,brother,goes,often ____________________________________________.9. under, much , many,is,and, the , there, orange, oranges, table,juice____________________________________________. 10. the,listen,I,flowers,music,often,to,water,and ____________________________________________.
来源:2015届福建邵武晒口善德中小学初二上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
句型转换。(10分)
1.Must
we drink eight cups of water every day?(作否定回答)
No,_______ _______ _______
_______.
2.You’d
better ask our computer teacher for help. (改为否定句)
You’d better _______
_______ our computer teacher for help.
3. I
play basketball twice a week. (对画线部分提问)
_______ _______ do you play basketball?
You mustn’t smoke here. (同义句转换)
_______ ______ here!
来源:2013年初中毕业升学考试(甘肃兰州卷)英语(解析版)
句型转换。
1.The boy has been to the U.S.A. twice.(对画线部分提问)
How ___________ ___________ has the boy been to the
U.S.A.?
2.Mom felt tired after she cooked for the whole
family.(改为简单句)
Mom felt tired after ___________ for the whole family.
3.Mr. Brown and his wife have been married for 20 years.
(改为同义句)
Mr. Brown and his wife ___________ ___________ 20
years ago.
4.Lisa didn’t hang out with her friends yesterday. (改为肯定句)
Lisa ___________ out with her friends yesterday.
5.Some reporters
are interviewing a government official on traffic problems now.(改为被动语态)
A government official is _________ _________ by some
reporters on traffic problems now.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!九年级英语句型转换专练_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
九年级英语句型转换专练
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢初二英语句型转换专项练习1_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初二英语句型转换专项练习1
上传于||文档简介
&&初​二​英​语​句​型​转​换​专​项​练​习​1
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢he beat me in tennis yesterday改为一般疑问句_he_you_百度知道
he beat me in tennis yesterday改为一般疑问句_he_you
Did he beat you in tennis yesterdayHe beat me in tennis yesterday.所给句子中用的是过去式,在网球运动中他打败了你;打败。词形变化 beat——beat——beaten。因此。其中.昨天,beat 战胜,改为一般疑问句是
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一般疑问句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 改为反义疑问句 的文章

随机推荐