each of studentsthe students like to _____ ______(举行)a birthday party.

帮忙做几道英语题谢谢了1Class one has 23 _________.a、boy students b、boys students
c、boy’s students
students of boys2“ Don’t forget to come to my birthday party tomorrow.”
“_________.” a、I don’t
b、I won’t
c、I can’t
d、I haven’t3.The true value of life is not in_________, but in_________. a、which we get, which we give b、what we get, what we give c、which do we get, which do we give
d、how we get, how we give4We have a division of labor between my wife and me. She does_________and I do_________
a、cooking … eating b、a cooking … an eating c、the cooking … the eating d、cook…eat.5
It seemed only seconds_________they came back. a、when
c、before d、till6
It is required that anyone to be specialized in the field of physics_________also well trained
a、had been b、be c、will be d、is7
_________the poem a second time, the meaning will become clearer to you.: a、Your reading
b、While reading
c、If reading
d、When you read
I’ve got my wallet stolen, and_________is worse, I lost my passport. a、so b、that c、what d、which9
He had more dictionaries than_________for his work. a、they are needed b、were necessary c、it was needed d、necessary were they to him10
No on _________be thrown away. a、it was just as well b、it may be as well c、it might just as well d、it might do as well11
The mayor of the city is a_________old man. a、respective b、respectable c、respectful d、respecting12
A completely new situation will_________when the examination system comes
into existence. a、arise b、rouse
d、raise13
Jane’s school report last term was very_________ . a、satisfying b、fulfilling c、satisfactory d、full14
A neighbor_________me about him. He_________Percy Buttons was a beggar. a、said, spoke b、told, said
c、said, talked d、told, spoke15
The clock_________and we realized that it was two o’clock. a、hit
Prof. Hawkins gave his audience a vivid_________of his lecturing tour in the United States. a、tale b、news c、account d、plot17
We will transfer you to another department when an opportunity_________. a、rises b、raises c、arouses d、arises18
He thought the painting was of little_________, so let me have it for only ten pounds. a、cost b、value c、price d、expenses19 Our school _________for the summer holidays on 10th July. a、breaks down b、breaks in c、breaks off
d、breaks upWhile I am on holiday, ring me at my hotel only if there are any_________messages for me. a、urgent b、hasty c、early d、confident
kjfnn0091A
1..a、boy students名词作定语不用复数,man和woman除外.2.b、I won’t “我不会忘记”will表示意愿和意志3.b、what we get, what we give.
be in“在于”后面跟名词性从句,作介词的宾语.4.a、cooking … eating“一个做饭,一个吃饭”do
cooking5.c、before这是个固定句型“It seems/will be+时间+before+.”“看起来.(时间)才.”6.b、be . require等动词后面的宾语从句需要虚拟语气,其谓语用should+动词原形或should省略.这里也是被动语态.7.d、When you read状语从句8.c、what.what is worse是固定短语“更糟糕的是.”9.a、they are needed.比他们需要10.c、it might just as well.might just as well+do“还是做.的好.”11.b、respectable.值得尊敬的12.a、arise出现13.c、satisfactory.A不与very连用.14.b、told, said.tell sb about sth,say后面直接跟句子.15.b、struck钟声敲响用strike.16.c、account叙事情节17.d、arises机会出现18.b、value of little value几乎没有价值19.c、breaks off暂停20.a、urgentadj. 紧急的;急迫的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码根据句意写单词(每题0.5分,共10分)1 The students are busy _______(复习)for the exam.2 He had got full marks and the teachers were ___________(满意) with him..3 If you get up early, try not to _________(打扰)your neighbours..4 My mother has worked in this company since she left ______(大学).5 Do you know who ________(发现)America?6 Keeping _________(日记)can help you remember things well.7 I’d like to find someone to talk about their strange _________(行为).8 Mr Wu always spends lots of time _______(解释)things to us.9 The doctor ________(建议)my father to give up smoking three years ago.10 Suzy brought ___________(气球)of all colours..11 We held the 29th Olympic Games _________(成功)in 2008.12 The _______(领导)of our school are all hard-working.13 There is a lot of information ________(可获得的)here. Anyone can get some if he needs.14 He was careless enough to make so many ________(错误).15 It’s said that we will be _________(分开)into 2 groups.16 People all over the world love ________(和平).17 –What do you think of Simon? ----He is very _________ because he never shows off in front of others.18 I asked him to help me with the work, but he _______.19 There is something wrong with my computer. I will have it _________ this afternoon.20 Nobody is _________ to smoke here because the sign says “No Smoking”. - 跟谁学
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询& > && >&& >&根据句意写单词(每题0.5分,共10分)1 The students are busy _______(复习)for the exam.2 He had got full marks and the teachers were ___________(满意) with him..3 If you get up early, try not to _________(打扰)your neighbours..4 My mother has worked in this company since she left ______(大学).5 Do you know who ________(发现)America?6 Keeping _________(日记)can help you remember things well.7 I’d like to find someone to talk about their strange _________(行为).8 Mr Wu always spends lots of time _______(解释)things to us.9 The doctor ________(建议)my father to give up smoking three years ago.10 Suzy brought ___________(气球)of all colours..11 We held the 29th Olympic Games _________(成功)in 2008.12 The _______(领导)of our school are all hard-working.13 There is a lot of information ________(可获得的)here. Anyone can get some if he needs.14 He was careless enough to make so many ________(错误).15 It’s said that we will be _________(分开)into 2 groups.16 People all over the world love ________(和平).17 –What do you think of Simon? ----He is very _________ because he never shows off in front of others.18 I asked him to help me with the work, but he _______.19 There is something wrong with my computer. I will have it _________ this afternoon.20 Nobody is _________ to smoke here because the sign says “No Smoking”.根据句意写单词(每题0.5分,共10分)1 The students are busy _______(复习)for the exam.2 He had got full marks and the teachers were ___________(满意) with him..3 If you get up early, try not to _________(打扰)your neighbours..4 My mother has worked in this company since she left ______(大学).5 Do you know who ________(发现)America?6 Keeping _________(日记)can help you remember things well.7 I’d like to find someone to talk about their strange _________(行为).8 Mr Wu always spends lots of time _______(解释)things to us.9 The doctor ________(建议)my father to give up smoking three years ago.10 Suzy brought ___________(气球)of all colours..11 We held the 29th Olympic Games _________(成功)in 2008.12 The _______(领导)of our school are all hard-working.13 There is a lot of information ________(可获得的)here. Anyone can get some if he needs.14 He was careless enough to make so many ________(错误).15 It’s said that we will be _________(分开)into 2 groups.16 People all over the world love ________(和平).17 –What do you think of Simon? ----He is very _________ because he never shows off in front of others.18 I asked him to help me with the work, but he _______.19 There is something wrong with my computer. I will have it _________ this afternoon.20 Nobody is _________ to smoke here because the sign says “No Smoking”.科目: 初中英语难易度:最佳答案1.revising&& 2.satisfied& 3.disturb& 4.college& 5.discovered6.diaries&& 7.behaviour& 8.explaining& 9.advised& 10.balloons11.successfully& 12.leaders& 13.available& 14.mistakes& 15.divided16.peace& 17.modest& 18.refused&& 19.repaired/fixed/mended& 20.allowed解析1.&be busy doing sth表示忙于做某事,故本题空格处填复习的动名词revising。2.&&&&&&be satisfied with sb表示对某人的满意,故本题空格处填满意的形容词satisfied。3.&&&&&&try not to do sth表示尽量不要做某事的含义,故本题空格处填打扰的动词disturb。4.&&&&&&本句的含义为自从我母亲离开大学,她就一直在这家公司工作,故本句空格处填大学的单词college。5.&&&&&&本句的含义为你知道谁发现美洲的,故本句空格处填发现的过去式discovered。6.&&&&&&keep diaries表示写日志的含义,故本题空格处填日志的复数名词diaries。7.&&&&&&本句的含义为我想找某人来谈论一下他们的古怪行为,故本句空格处填行为的名词形式behaviour。8.&&&&&&spend+时间+doing表示某人花费多长时间做某事的含义,故本句空格处填解释的动名词形式explaining。9.&&&&&&本题中有个三年前的过去时间,故本句空格处填建议的过去式advised。10.&&本题的含义为Suzy买了所有颜色的气球,故本句空格处填气球名词的复数形式balloons、。11.&&本句的含义为我们成功的举行了2008年的奥运会,修饰动词使用副词成功地单词successfully。12.&&本句的含义为我们学校的领导都很勤奋,be动词使用复数形式are,故本题空格处填领导的复数名词leaders。13.&&本句的含义为在这儿有许多信息可以获得,故本句空格处填可获得的形容词available。14.&&so many修饰可数名词的复数形式,故本题空格处填错误的复数名词mistakes。15.&&本题的含义为据说我们将被分开两个组,本题表示被动的意思,结构为be+动词的过去分词,故本题空格处填分开的过去分词divided。16.&&本题的含义为全世界的人都爱好和平,故本题空格处填和平的名词形式peace。17.&&本句回答语的含义为西蒙是谦虚的,因为他在其他人面前从来不炫耀,故本句空格处填谦虚的形容词modest。18.&&本句的含义为我叫他帮我干活,但是他拒绝了,故本题空格处填拒绝的单词refused。19.&&本句的含义为电脑出了问题,今天下午我将把它修理好,have+sth+动词的过去分词,表示把某物做完,故本句空格处填修理的过去分词repaired。20.&&本句的含义为没人被允许在这儿抽烟,本题表示被动的意思,故本句空格处填允许的过去分词allowed。知识点: 初中英语综合库,其他,单词拼写相关试题大家都在看热门知识点
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心小题1:Children all over the world.小题2:They celebrate their birthday with a party.小题3:Two.小题4:A cake with candles on it.小题5:Because they would like to forget how old they are.试题分析:本文叙述了美国人过生日的方式。美国的孩子经常用聚会的形式来庆祝他们的生日。今天最受欢迎的生日聚会有两种,一种是在装饰漂亮的家里,另一种是在餐馆里。每种生日聚会会有一个上面插有蜡烛的蛋糕。但是许多美国人不想举行生日聚会,因为他们想忘记自己的年龄。小题1:根据Children all over the world like to celebrate their birthdays.可知世界各地的孩子喜欢庆祝他们的生日。故此处为Children all over the world.小题2:根据 American children are of no difference. They usually celebrate with a party. 可知美国的孩子经常用聚会的形式来庆祝他们的生日。故此处为They celebrate their birthday with a party.小题3:根据Today two kinds of parties are the most popular.可知今天最受欢迎的聚会有两种,故此处为Two.小题4:根据 Every birthday party has a cake with candles on it. 可知每种生日聚会会有一个上面插有蜡烛的蛋糕。故此处为A cake with candles on it.小题5:根据They say they would like to forget how old they are. 可知许多美国人停止举行生日聚会,是因为他们项忘记自己多大了。故此处为Because they would like to forget how old they are.
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:填空题
先阅读短文,然后用下面方框中所给的单词或短语填空,使全文在逻辑上正确。(提示:选项中有一个是多余的。)habit&&&
result&&& talk to&&& get over&&&
sorry&& mad&&I’d like to tell you a story about my best friend Jane. Last week in school we had a big fight, and she didn’t 小题1: me. It all started when she asked me if she could copy my homework. I asked her why she wanted to do that, and she said that she had forgotten to do hers. I said I didn’t think it was a good idea. I said it would start a bad小题2:and she should do her own work. She got really 小题3: at me and said she didn’t want to be my best friend anymore. I said that was OK and that I was sure she would 小题4: it. And she did. Yesterday she told me she was 小题5:. She said it was much better if she did her own work.
题型:完形填空
附加题 (每空1分,共10分)下周六是刘梅的生日,她将要举行一个生日聚会,她还邀请了她的一些朋友来参加。请根据提示,把下面的短文补充完整。1.林涛因为牙痛,不得不看牙医,医生要他一天吃三次药 。2.汤姆感冒了,只有呆在家,好好休息 。3.李磊和杰姆能参加,他们住在同一条街,离刘梅家大约12公里 ,他们先乘地铁,然后步行 ,大约花35分钟 。4.露西和丽丽的家就在附近,约2公里远,她们骑自行车 ,要花10分钟。Next Saturday is LiuMei’s birthday ,and she wants to have a &&&&_小题1:______________on Saturday evening ,she asks some of &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题2:&&&&&&to come to her party . LinTao &&&&&&&&&小题3:&&&&&&&&&&&and he has to see the dentist in the evening ,and the doctor asks him to take the medicine &&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题4:&&&&&&&and have a good rest . But Lilei 、Jim 、Lucy 、Lily and LiuMei’s relations can come to the birthday ,Lilei and Jim live on the same street,it is about&&_______小题5:____& from the street to LiuMei’s house ,so they must&&&&&&&&&&小题6:&&&&& _____ first, then walk to LiuMei’s house, it takes about&&&&&&小题7:&&&&&&&&&&.Lucy and Lily live not far from LiuMei’s ,it is about&&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题8:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&,so the twins &&&&&&小题9:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&and it takes ten minutes.& And many relations(亲戚) will come to the party ,they are going to give LiuMei many nice presents for her birthday .The party will be wonderful !
It’s reported that school accidents, such as food poisoning (食物中毒), fires, electricity and traffic, kill more primary and middle school students than anything else. So we must learn how to protect ourselves better. Here are some tips for keeping safety in mind every day.On our way home or to school: Wait for the green traffic light, and look left and right before we cross the road. We’d better wear bright-color clothes, so the drivers can see us easily. Don’t believe strange people in the street.At school: When students around us begin to push each other, we need to stand still and try to hold onto something, or stay in a corner until the crowd leaves. If we fall down in a moving crowd, use both hands to cover the head. Lean to one side, curl up (蜷缩) our body and bend (使弯曲) the legs.In a fire: Stay calm. Leave the classroom quickly under the directions of the teachers. Smoke can be more dangerous than fire, so use a piece of cloth to cover our mouth and nose. What will we do if the clothes burn? Remember not to run! Drop and fall to the ground. Then roll! It will make the fire go out.For eating: Wash fruits carefully before eating them. Check the expiration dates (保质期) on the packages of the snacks, and if it looks or smells bad, don’t eat it.Topic: Keep &&&小题1:&&&in mind every
dayFactIt’s &&&小题2:&&&that school
accidents kill more students than anything else.Safety TipsOn the &&&小题3:&Wait for the green light, look both sides before we &&&小题4:&&&the road.Wear bright colors.Don’t believe strangers in the street.At schoolIt’s &&&小题5:&&&for us to
stand still and try to hold onto something, or stay in a corner until the
crowd leaves.We’d better cover our head with both hands, leaning to
one side, curling up our body and &&&小题6:&&&our legs.In a fireStay calm. Follow the teachers’&&小题7:&&&and leave
quickly.Cover our mouth and nose &&&小题8:&&&a piece of
cloth.Drop to the ground and roll over and over to put out
the fire.For eatingWash fruits carefully before we eat them.Check the expiration dates. Don’t eat the food that &小题9:&&bad.PurposeTo make the students know the tips to be protected
from &&&小题10:&&.
About 150 years ago, the person who sent the letter did not have to pay. The person who got the letter had to pay the postage (邮资) which cost a lot.  In a small village in England, “Here’s a letter for Miss Alice Brown,” said a mailman. “I’m Alice Brown,” a girl of about eighteen said in a low voice. The mailman gave her the letter.  Alice looked at the envelope(信封) for a minute, and then handed it back to the mailman.  “I’m sorry I can’t take it,” she said. “I don’t have enough money to pay the postage.”  The people standing around were very sorry for the girl. Then a gentleman came up to the mailman and paid the postage for Alice’s letter.  When the gentleman gave her the letter, she said with a smile, “Oh, thank you very much, sir. This letter is from my brother who went to London to look for jobs. I’ve waited a long time for this letter, but now I don’t need it. I don’t have to open the envelope because there is nothing inside.”  “Really?” the gentleman said in surprise. “How do you know that?” “He told me that he would put some signs on the envelope. Look, sir, this cross in the corner means that he is well, and this circle means he has found a job. That’s very good news.”  The gentleman was Sir Rowland Hill. He did not forget Alice and her letter.  He thought and thought for many years. “The postage has to be much lower,” he said at last. “What about a penny (便士) for a letter? And the person who sends the letter pays the postage. He has to buy a stamp and put it on the envelope.”  The government decided to adopt (采纳) the plan. The first stamp was put out in 1840. It was called the “Penny Black”. It had a picture of the Queen on it.根据短文内容填空,每空填一词。小题1: About 150 years ago, the person who sent the letter didn’t have to pay for the postage_________ the person who _________ the letter had to.小题2:The gentleman felt very __________ when the girl said there wasn’t _________ inside the envelope.小题3: Alice’s brother was such a _________ young man that he just put some ________ on the envelope to tell her sister he was well.小题4:In 1840, the first stamp _________ the “Penny Black” was put out ________ a picture of the Queen on it.小题5:After that, people needed to ________ a penny buying a _______ to send a letter.
Camping in your backyard is full of fun. It makes us relaxed. It offers chances to enjoy the night sky and we needn’t be as quiet as usual. It makes us close to the outside world. It also lets us have many friends to stay with us! Follow these instructions and you’ll have a night you’ll never forget!Put up your tent.How many family members and friends will join? It decides how many tents you need. Tell your friends to bring their tents if needed. Remember to learn about how to put up a tent on the Internet.Prepare your bedding.Put something soft to lie on on the floor. An air mattress (床垫) may work well. Fill the tent with soft toys and blankets. Have sleeping bags and cotton blankets. They are important if it gets too cool in the night.Prepare a seating area.A picnic table is the best. Or you can set up a few chairs and a small table to put drinks and food on. You can also lay out (铺开) a blanket in the sun. Be sure the grass isn’t wet!Make memories.Plan some activities. You’re camping in the backyard, so it’s time to make memories of being outdoors. Have a camera to take photos of them. Take one large group shot with everyone smiling and laughing. Be sure to make copies for all of you.Camping in Your Backyard&Full of funIt makes us relaxed.It’s possible for us to enjoy the night sky. We needn’t
be as 小题1:______ as usual.It makes us close to the 小题2:______
world.We can have many friends to stay with us.&小题3:_______ to followPut up your tent: the 小题4:_____ of family members and
friends decides how many tents you need.Prepare your bedding: You need something 小题5:______
like an air mattress. 小题6:_____
the tent with toys and blankets. Sleeping bags and blankets are important on 小题7:____ nights.Prepare a seating area: You need a 小题8:____
table or a set of chairs and a small table to put drinks and food on. It’s OK
to lay out a blanket on dry 小题9:_______.Make memories: Take photos of the 小题10:______.
Make copies for every one of you.
Mr. Brown was in school for only one year when he was young and later on he was made to help his father to work in the fields. There wasn’t e&小题1:&&&rain for several years and though there was a river nearby, the water was polluted. The farmers dared not w 小题2:&&their corn with the polluted water. So they had several poor harvests. They had l&&小题3:&&&food and sometimes they were hungry. One year his parents died of hunger and there was no one to care for him. He had to go to find work in the town and he learned to drive a truck in a factory.Coming from a village made him strong and ready to help others. He met a girl who loved him, so they got married. His wife works in a shop and his children study in a school. He tries his best to&s&小题4:&&&everything even if a pound, and hardly eats in a restaurant. He’s good at c&小题5:&&&and always takes some food he has made at home with him when he goes to work in the morning.It was Sam’s eighth birthday yesterday. The boy hoped to have dinner in a restaurant. At first, Mr. Brown wouldn’t agree. Then he thought his son had never had anything in restaurants before, so he decided to give in. The boy was very happy and the Browns went to a restaurant for thef&小题6:&&time. When they finished their dinner, Mr. Brown said to the waiter, “My son has some meat l 小题7:&&on his plate. Could you give me a bag so that I can take it home for the dog?” “Oh, Dad!” the boy called out. “We haven’t got a dog at all!”
Tony is six years old. He lives with his parents and grandparents.This afternoon, Tony’s teacher, Mr. King, calls. Little Tony answers the phone.“Can I speak to your father?” Mr. King Asks. Tony says, “Sorry,Mr. King.My father is busy.” Mr. King asks, “what is he doing?” “Talking to a fireman(消防员), ” the boy answers. “Then can I speak to your mother, boy?” Mr. King asks. “Sorry, but she is busy talking to a policeman, ” says Tony.“What about your grandparents? Are they busy, too?”“Yes, they are.”“Can I speak to any adults(成年人)in your family?” asks the man.“No, you can’t. They can’t find me and they are all busy looking for(寻找)me,” says the little boy.根据短文内容完成任务,回答下面的问题。小题1:What is Tony’s father busy doing? _________________________________________________小题2: _________ is busy talking to a policeman.A.Mr. KingB.TonyC.The policemanD.Tony’s mother小题3:把划线句子翻译成汉语________________________________________________________小题4: 划线的they指_____________________________________________________(填英语)
Almost every kid in this country has ever eaten Hershey chocolate. But do you know that the Hershey chocolate factory is more than one hundred years old? And do you know that the father of Hershey Chocolate, Milton Hershey, had many failures in business before he started his famous company?Milton Hershey grew up in Pennsylvania. Before he became interested in making chocolate, he worked as a printer for a small newspaper at first, and then decided that printing was not the right job for him.Then he worked at a candy factory in Lancaster. After working a few years there, he decided to open his own little candy business near Philadelphia. His first business failed because it was not making money. After that, he went to Denver to learn how to make caramels(焦糖). He took his new skills back to New York and worked selling candies on the street. But his second business also failed.Finally, Milton Hershey moved back to Pennsylvania where he grew up. He then experimented with all sorts of different candies and chocolate. By 1893 he was selling a million dollars worth of caramel candy each year. Since his chocolate-flavored(巧克力味的) caramels were the best selling, he decided to make chocolate himself.By experimenting, Milton Hershey discovered how to make delicious chocolate. The area where he lived had a large and easy supply of milk and sugar, which helped him succeed in his chocolate business. In 1903, Milton Hershey built a huge chocolate factory and a town to go with it.Today, the town of Hershey is still the home if the factory that Milton Hershey built. And if you ever visit, you can smell delicious chocolate smells just bu driving through the town.The factory is not so hard to find, Just travel down Cocoa Avenue until you get to East Chocolate Avenue. Turn right at the traffic lights and just follow your nose.小题1:Who is the father of Hershey Chocolate?小题2:Where did he grow up?小题3:Why did he go to Denver?小题4:Why did he decide to make chocolate himself?小题5:What might be the reasons for Hershey’s success in his chocolate business?
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 each of students 的文章

随机推荐