1.Li ming 's hobby is swimming pool.{画swimming pool提问}2.Licy goes to school by subway,画by subway提问

【图文】Unit 4 Lesson 3-xing_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Unit 4 Lesson 3-xing
上传于||文档简介
&&本​课​件​是​小​学​人​教​版​英​语​六​年​级​上​册​的​第​四​单​元​第​三​课​时​“​L​e​t​&​#9​;​s​ ​r​e​a​d​&​q​u​o​t​;​的​课​件​,​是​本​人​根​据​自​己​学​生​的​实​际​情​况​而​做​。
大小:1.13MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢1.what's your hobby?a.swimming b.swimming c.swwim2.does your mother wash clothes?a.yes,she doesn't b.yes,he does c.no,she doesn't3.what does Tom do?a.Tom goes to school b.Tom is a boy c.Tom is a teacher4.how does he go to school?a.on feet b.by foot c.on foot5.he like( )planes.he likes( ),tooa.make/seimming b.making/semming c.making/seim6.i don'thave a brother( )sistera.or b.and c.the7.he usually plans at the paek( )sundaya.in b.at c.on8.who is he?he is( )brothera.mine b.my c.i9.she( )football everyday.a.playing b.play c.plays10.happy birthday!a.the same to you b.tank you c.ok
救我啊救2934
1.a/b2.c3.c4.c5.b6.a7.c8.b9.c10.b
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码五年级英语练习题_百度知道
五年级英语练习题
提问者采纳
I ____ chopsticks for my mother.  (  )1.Do  B. writing  C. near their school  C. And they are both good workers .I’m in Class Six .This is a picture _____ Jenny. our  5, my mother and I. There are three people in my family. Because his mother is an English teacher. in the same class   B. Li Ming and Rose are in Class One .   What do we do on Sunday.  A. by bicycle    B. Did  6.   What colour are Zhanglin’s favorite clothes. There are three people in my family. for  B、---What are you doing. of  C. They are Rose and Mike .  1. Canada     C.He’s twelve years old ,Grade Five.       (    )  5. They ride their bicycles to school and ride home together every day. It’s green?  ______________________________________________________________________  6. His favorite clothes are yellow shirts.   How old is Zhanglin.Are  C. We have an old car.  1. bought  C. not in the same school   C.  A. by  7. They live in the same buiding. not in the same class  (  )3.His English is very good.thought    B. My father.   How does he always go to school.sending  B.  A. I’m eleven.a  B.  A.for   C?  _______________________________________________________________________  4, I am a good Student.we  B。(15分)  (一)判断题(5分)  Hello?  A.                (    )  (二)选择  Li Ming has two good friends from Canada、选择题  1. in one building  (  )4、 What is ____ envelope.&#47.  A.               (   )  2 . Now let me tell you something about my family. caught  8. use  9.I want my mother sto buy a new bike ____ me?  _______________________________________________________________________  3. It is a little far from their school. We are good friends. The U. to   B. I’m a boy. food 二.阅读理解.   What does Zhanglin’s mother do.  A、live with ____ mother and father, my name is Jimmy. a  B. with  C.   Is he my good friend. On Sundays we often play and study together.an  C .their country is very far from China.  A. in   B.    B、 We put the address on _____ right. Orange is my favourite _______ ?  _______________________________________________________________________  5, but they are not in the same class(班). He likes to play football with his friends. I am in Class Five Grade Six. fruit  B.  A?  ---- I am _____ a letter. berry far from their school  B?  2. Where are Rose and Mike from. by car  (三)问答题  Zhanglin is a boy. They go to school and come home ___________________. I like it very much.  A. colour   C. They live _______________.         (    )  4. by bus    C.  A.            (    )  3.an  C. He always goes to school by bus.K. I don’t like out car.us  C. It’s very nice. My father and mother are both workers?  A. Australia  (  )2.LiMing and Mike are ____________、_____ you have a nice trip to Beijing.  A.the  2. My father and mother love me very much too. Both A and B  10. My father is a worker and my mother is a worker too.  They are in the same school. We have a new car.Both A and B  4;  3.We can take a picture _______ Jenny’s camera?  A五年级英语试题  一
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
五年级英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
看不懂啊…
听录音,选出所听到的内容:7%
A. skating
B. swimming
C. lantern
) 4 A. chicken