请不要用翻译工具~ 求英语词典在线翻译翻译谢谢~

百度在线翻译
请输入您要翻译的文字内容或网页地址,回车即可翻译划词翻译体验更多百度翻译功能努力翻译中...无爱一身轻英文翻译 求英语高手翻译。别用翻译工具,上面的都不准确。谢谢。
无爱一身轻英文翻译 求英语高手翻译。别用翻译工具,上面的都不准确。谢谢。 5
WithoutLove,YouWillGetRelaxed.(BeingRelaxingWithNoLove)
其他回答 (2)
I feel good without love.
no love,no trouble .
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求翻译这段话,勿用软件或在线翻译,谢谢 - 专业外语 - 小木虫 - 学术 科研 第一站
&& 查看话题
求翻译这段话,勿用软件或在线翻译,谢谢
河岸带作为水域与陆域的交界过渡带,具有独特的结构和功能,一定宽度的河岸带对维护河流健康具有极其重要的作用。但在现实生产中,河岸带宽度的确定往往是主观式的,这在一定程度上影响了河岸带功能的充分发挥。本文针对这一问题,在现有研究成果的基础上,研究河岸带适宜宽度优化模型,并应用GIS空间分析技术,研究河岸带适宜宽度的直观表达方法。通过研究,取得了以下主要成果。
(1)根据河岸带的特点和功能,适宜宽度的河岸带既需满足安全、环境净化、生态保护的要求,还需满足土地资源、经济成本的要求。在确定河岸带适宜宽度时,需综合考虑河岸坡度、植被、土壤、水文条件、土地利用、经济水平和发展规划等因素。
(2)根据河岸带适宜宽度的要求,结合现有研究成果,以Nieswand模型、Phillips时间模型及水文模型为基础,研究建立了以保持水土、截留污染为目标的单目标河岸带适宜宽度模型。在此基础上,综合考虑相关影响因素,研究建立了多目标优化的河岸带适宜宽度模型。
(3)应用适宜宽度定量计算模型,利用ArcGIS软件,以DEM地形图为基础,通过叠置分析和缓冲分析等GIS的空间分析技术,将河岸带适宜宽度直观表达于地图上。
(4)以云和县安溪为例,应用河岸带适宜宽度技术模型和GIS的空间分析技术,确定了安溪不同区段的宽度要求。结果表明,安溪河岸带平均适宜宽度要求为38.68米,与现状对比分析,部分区段河岸带宽度不能满足要求。
经过翻译和润色,以下译文希望能够帮到LZ。
As a border transitional zone of water field and land field, the riparian zone possesses unique structure and function. It is of great significance for a certain wide riparian zone to preserve the river health. But in actual production, it is subjective to make sure the width of riparian zone, which impacts the full play of functions of riparian zone to some degree. On account of this problem, this paper studies the appropriate width and optimized model of riparian zone, and also studies the visual expression method to the appropriate width of riparian zone by applying GIS spatial analysis technology on the basis of current research result, in which the following achievements has been created.
(1)& & & & According to the characteristics and functions, the riparian zone with appropriate width can not only meet the requirement of safety, environmental decontamination and ecological protection, but also meet the requirement of land resource and economic cost. When determining the appropriate width of riparian zone, we need to take slope of river bank, vegetation, soil, hydrologic condition, use of land, economic level and development planning into comprehensive consideration.
(2)& & & & According to the appropriate width of riparian zone, integrating current research achievements, and based on Nieswand model, Phillips time model and hydrologic model, we studies and establishes single-target model of appropriate width of riparian zone with water and soil conservation and pollution interception as the target. Integrating the related effecting factors, we studies and establishes multi-target optimized model of appropriate width of riparian zone on this basis.
(3)& & & & Applying quantitative calculation model of appropriate width, using ArcGIS software, we can display the appropriate width of riparian zone visually on the map on the basis of DEM topographic map and by GIS spatial analysis technology of overlay analysis and buffer analysis.
(4)& & & & Taking Anxi River in Yunhe County as an example, we make sure the width requirement of different zones in Anxi River by applying the model of appropriate width of riparian zone technology and GIS spatial analysis technology. The result suggests that the average appropriate width of riparian zone in Anxi River be 38.68m. Comparing with current situation, the riparian zones in some areas cannot meet the demand. 自己发现了一个明显的语法错误:
(2)& && &&&According to the appropriate width of riparian zone, integrating current research achievements, and based on Nieswand model, Phillips time model and hydrologic model, we study and establish single-target model of appropriate width of riparian zone with water and soil conservation and pollution interception as the target. Integrating the related effecting factors, we study and establish multi-target optimized model of appropriate width of riparian zone on this basis. : Originally posted by Joliezhong at
自己发现了一个明显的语法错误:
(2)& && &&&According to the appropriate width of riparian zone, integrating current research achievements, and based on Nieswand model, Phillips time model and hydrolo ... 你的问题不仅仅在语法上。
你的翻译理念本身就不对。
一一对应,语序不变,主谓不分,译文让人看得云里雾里。
这能叫翻译吗? : Originally posted by Joliezhong at
自己发现了一个明显的语法错误:
(2)& && &&&According to the appropriate width of riparian zone, integrating current research achievements, and based on Nieswand model, Phillips time model and hydrolo ... 不过你不用担心,翻译都是练出来的。
建议你精读 newsweek, the economist, nature
翻译量达到百万字的时候,马上就会有飞跃了。 : Originally posted by Joliezhong at
自己发现了一个明显的语法错误:
(2)& && &&&According to the appropriate width of riparian zone, integrating current research achievements, and based on Nieswand model, Phillips time model and hydrolo ... 比如这句:根据河岸带适宜宽度的要求,结合现有研究成果,以Nieswand模型、Phillips时间模型及水文模型为基础,研究建立了以保持水土、截留污染为目标的单目标河岸带适宜宽度模型。
你的翻译: According to the appropriate width of riparian zone, integrating current research achievements, and based on Nieswand model, Phillips time model and hydrologic model, we studies and establishes single-target model of appropriate width of riparian zone with water and soil conservation and pollution interception as the target.
你可以把源语语序转化,重组一下。
A single-target model of appropriate riparian width was established based on the Nieswand model, Phillips time model and the hydrologic model. With reference to current researches and requirements of the appropriate riparian width, the target of the model includes water and soil conservation as well as pollution interception. : Originally posted by Joliezhong at
自己发现了一个明显的语法错误:
(2)& && &&&According to the appropriate width of riparian zone, integrating current research achievements, and based on Nieswand model, Phillips time model and hydrolo ... we studies这类的语法错误在翻译里绝对不能出现。 这里的人才很多啊
var cpro_id = 'u1216994';
欢迎监督和反馈:本帖内容由
提供,小木虫为个人免费站点,仅提供交流平台,不对该内容负责。欢迎协助我们监督管理,共同维护互联网健康,如果您对该内容有异议,请立即发邮件到
联系通知管理员,也可以通过QQ周知,我们的QQ号为:8835100
我们保证在1个工作日内给予处理和答复,谢谢您的监督。
小木虫,学术科研第一站,为中国学术科研研究提供免费动力
欢迎监督,发现不妥请立即
E-mail: & QQ:8835100跪求僧帽水母英文介绍,最少150单词,不要用翻译软件.谢谢
跪求僧帽水母英文介绍,最少150单词,不要用翻译软件.谢谢
The Portuguese man o' war (Physalia physalis), also known as the Portuguese man-of-war, man-of-war, or bluebottle, is a jelly-like, marine invertebrate of the family Physaliidae. The name &man-of-war& is borrowed from the man-of-war, an 16th century English armed sailing ship.Despite its outward appearance, the man-of-war is not a true jellyfish but a siphonophore, which differ from jellyfish in that they are not actually a single creature, but a colonial organism made up of many minute individuals called zooids. each of these zooids is highly-specialized and, although structurally similar to other solitary animals, are attached to each other and physiologically integrated to the extent that they are incapable of independent survival.The man-of-war is found in warm water seas floating on the surface of open ocean, its air bladder keeping it afloat and acting as a sail while the rest of the organism hangs below the surface. It has no means of self-propulsion and is entirely dependent on winds, currents, and tides. It is most common in the tropical and subtropical regions of the Pacific and Indian oceans, but can drift outside of this range on warm currents such as the Atlantic Gulf Stream.
相关知识等待您来回答
烹饪美食领域专家求助一个英语翻译,非常感谢(请不要用翻译工具,谢谢)_百度知道
求助一个英语翻译,非常感谢(请不要用翻译工具,谢谢)
我已经得知了你的困惑,在我看来,nancy之所以吃的不多不是因为你们招待的不周或者饭菜不可口,可能是因为nancy作为一个英国的友人,对中国的食物不太习惯,比如像米饭和饺子这类食物在我们西方很少能吃到,另外她也可能有些拘谨,尽管你们招待的也许很热情,但是一些外国朋友踏入异国他乡,受到款待时也许还是会有些害郸供边谎装荷膘捅博拉羞含蓄,nancy是个很懂礼貌的孩子,尽管她也许不太习惯中国的饭菜但还是表达了她的感激之情,我希望你能理解她。这并不是谁的过错,只不过是因为文化的差异和礼貌的表现而已,你也不用太过于放在心上,如果是我,我也会说:“饭菜很可口,我很喜欢,但是我今天有点太累了,吃不了太多东西”这样不失礼貌的婉拒的话。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I have learned of your confusion, in my opinion, nancy reason why not eat much not because you entertain the ill or the food is not mouth, probably because nancy food is not used as a British friend,we in the West, such as these foods like rice and dumplings few to eat, she may be cautious, very warm while you entertain, perhaps, but some foreign friends entered a foreign country by the hospitality perhaps still a little shysubtle, nancy is a very polite child, even though she may not in the habit of China meals but郸供边谎装荷膘捅博拉 still expressed her gratitude, and I hope you can understand her. This is not who is at fault, but because of the cultural differences and the expression of politeness., You do not have too much to heart, if it were me, I would say: &The food is very tasty, and I liked, but today I so polite a little tired, eat too much, then declined.
I've already learnt about your problem,in my opinion, the reason why Nancy didn't eat much is that your food is gross or you did't give a good service, or, Nancy is not used to Chinese food because she is a friend from Britain, just like rice and dumplings, those food is really rare in Western countries. She can also be a little shy, although you served really well, some foriegners first come to a new place can be aliitle shy even you served well. Nancy is a very polite kid, even she is not used to Chinese food, she had shown that she appreciated it, hope you can forgive her. This is not about whose falt but about culture differences, please take it easy, if I were her I would also say:& The food is pretty good and I like it, I'm just a liitle tired today and don't feel like eatting much food& things like this that is very polite to refuse a request.百分百手打,绝无任何机械翻译!望采纳~
权威翻译:I have been informed that your confusion, in my opinion, the reason why Nancy didn't eat much not because you entertain not weeks or food is not tasty, probably because Nancy as a British friend, of Chinese food not accustomed to, such as steamed rice and dumplings this kind of food we in the west to eat very little in addition, she may also be some formal, although you may very warm reception, but some foreign friends into the exotic, welcome may still be shy reserved, Nancy is a very polite child, even though she may not be so used to Chinese food but still expressed her gratitude, I wish you to understand her.This is not the one who's fault, just because of the different culture and politeness, you do not have too to heart, if it is me, I will say: &the food is delicious, I very like, but today I was too tired, do not eat too much.& not polite declined.要采纳啊
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语词典在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐