初一英语作文文(我怎样去上学)初一作文

初一英语作文大全带翻译
初一英语作文大全带翻译
1初一英语作文大全带翻译:我母亲 MY MOTHER
 My mother is a woman of the old school. She is too conservative to keep up with the times. However, she is goodnatured and treats others sincerely. For this reason, all her neighbors are only too glad (pleased) to make friends with her.
They consider her a model woman.She is a typical housewife. She keeps the (her) house neat and clean and looks after us with extreme care . She often says to us, “You cannot study too hard.”
我母亲是中国老式女子。她太保守无法跟上时代。然而,她性情善良,待人诚恳。基于此种理由,所有她的邻居都十分高兴和她结交朋友。他们认为她是模范女子。
她是一位标准的家庭主妇。她把家保持整洁。她小心翼翼地照顾我们。她时常对我们说:“你们越用功越好”。
2初一英语作文大全带翻译:节俭 THRIFT
There is not a (no) thrifty man but becomes a rich man sooner or later. Why? Because he will not spend such money as is unnecessary. Little by little his money will accumulate. Ten to one, he is bound to make a fortune.
I do not like such men as spend their money in a wrong way. They do not know extravagance is a bad thing. It can only make them happy for the time being. In short, thrift makes poor men rich and extravagance makes rich men poor.
没有一个节俭的人迟早不成为一个富翁。为什么?因为他决不花像那种不必要的钱。渐渐他的钱就会聚积起来。十之八九,他一定会发财的。
我不喜欢那种乱花钱的人。他们不知道奢侈是一件坏事。它只能够使他们暂时快乐而已。总而言之,节俭使穷人变富,奢侈使富人变穷。
3初一英语作文大全带翻译:战争 WAR
Though the people in the world are all opposed to war, they can by no means avoid it. This is indeed a regrettable thing.
War is very terrible. Everybody hears it with fear. In a war thousands and thousands of lives will be lost and a large amount of money (will be) wasted. It brings us untold miseries and damage.
To sum up, so long as war is unavoidable, human beings cannot enjoy lasting peace. How tragical their fate is!
虽然世界的人民都反对战争,但是他们却无法能够避免它。这确实是件非常令人遗憾的事情。
战争是非常可怕的。每个人听到它都害怕。在一次战争中,成千成万的人丧失了生命,大量金钱浪费了。它带 给我们无穷尽的痛苦和损失。
总而言之,只要战争不可避免,人类不可能享受持久的和平。他们的命运是多么悲惨呀!
4初一英语作文大全带翻译:论早起 TO RISE EARLY
I do not know the reason why some people want to get up late. They will never have the opportunity to enjoy (of enjoying) the fresh air and calmness of the morning. This is indeed a quite regrettable thing.
To rise early is a good habit (which) we should cultivate. Why? Because the best time when we can pursue our studies is in the morning. In addition, early rising is also good to our health. I hope that everybody our knows the reason why we must rise early.
我不知道某些人要晚起的理由。他们永不会有机会来享受早晨的新鲜空气和宁静。这真是一件发令人遗憾的事情。
早起是我们应该养成的一种良好习惯。为什么?因为早晨是我们从事学业的大好时间。再者,早起对我们健康也有益处。我希望每个人应该知道我们必须早起的理由。
5初一英语作文大全带翻译:选择朋友 CHOOSING FRIENDS
  A man who is careful in choosing friends will certainly derive benefit from them. Why? Because there are more false friends than real ones in this world. To have one real friends is better than a hundred false ones. Friends who flatter you to your face are not true friends.
We must make friends with those who have good character and kindness of heart. On the other hand, we should do our best to a void keeping company with bad people.
一个小心选择朋友的人一定会从他们那里获得益处。为什么?因为在这个世界里假朋友比真朋友要多。有一个
真朋友要比有一百个假朋友来得好。凡是当面奉承你的朋友不是真朋友。
我们必须和凡是具有良好品格和心地善良的人交朋友。反过来说,我们应尽力避免结交坏人。
6初一英语作文:介绍我们的学校 An Introduction to Our School
Welcome to our school! Our school is the key middle school in this city. Now we are in the front gate. Entry in this school, you can see there is a big football playground on the left and a big resturant on the right. If you’re hungry, you can have something good in there. The grand teaching building is right behind the football playground. We spend most time in the classrooms. Behind the teaching building, there is a little lake with many fish in it. Oh, there is also a nice library next to the lake. After the class, we can entry the library freely to read the books we like. This is our school. Don’t you think it’s great?
欢迎来到我们学校! 我们中学是这所城市的重点中学。现在我们来到了学校的正大门。进入到这所学校,你可以看到在校园的左边有个很大的足球场,右边有个很大的餐厅。如果你饿了,你可以去餐厅吃些好吃的东西。巨大的教学楼就在足球场后面。我们的大多数时间都待在教室里。在教学楼后面,有个小小的湖泊,很多鱼在水里游。噢,对了,小湖泊的旁边还有个图书馆。下课的时候,我们可以进去读自己喜欢的书籍。这就是我们的学校。你不认为这很棒吗?
7初一英语作文大全带翻译:我最喜欢的礼物 My Favourite Presen
I have received many presents when I have my eleven birthday party. My parents give me a teddy bear, my uncle gives me a book. My best friend gives me a goldfish. Among all the gifts, I love the goldfish the most. I always want to have a pet in the family, but my parents don’t allow me to keep one. Now I have my own goldfish. I will keep it and take good care of it. This goldfish is very beautiful. Its colour is pink. I love watching it swimming in the water. Sometimes, I will feed it. I wish it can grow up with me. This is the best birthday present ever!
在我11岁的生日聚会上,我收到了很多礼物。我的父母送给我一个泰迪熊,我的叔叔送我一本书。我最好的朋友送了我一条金鱼。在这些礼物中,我最喜欢的是金鱼。我一直想在家里面养只宠物,但是我父母不允许。现在,我有了自己的宠物鱼。我会好好照顾它的。这条金鱼非常美丽,它是**色的。我很喜欢看它在水里面游来游去。有时候,我会喂它。我希望它能和我一起长大。这是我收到最好的生日礼物!
8初一英语作文大全带翻译:毅力/坚忍 PERSEVERANCE
Needless to say, nothing but perseverance can lead a man to the way of success. In other words, a persevering man never does his work without succeeding in it. This is indeed unchangeable truth.
Our National Father, Dr. Sun Yat-Sen, is the most ideal example. He was devoted to the revolution about forty years.
He met with many failures, but he was anything but discouraged.As a result, he won. The Republic of China was born.
不需说,只有毅力才能引导人迈向成功之途。换句话说,一个具有毅力的人做工作终是(never...without)会把它做成功的。这真是不易之定理也。
我们国父孙中山先生是一个最理想的例了.致力国民革命凡四十年。他遭遇到许多次的失败,但是他决不灰心。结果,他赢了。中华民国诞生了。
9初一英语作文大全带翻译:动物园 THE ZOO
The zoo is the most interesting place that I have ever seen in my whole life. It is like a garden which shows (exhibits) various kinds of animals, birds and insects.
It is indeed a good idea to pay a visit to the zoo during school holidays. The more you look at the animals, the happier you will become. Of (Among) all the animals, the monkey is (monkeys are) the funniest. That’s my opinion. Do you agree.
动物园是我一生中所知道的最有趣的地方。它像一个各种类类动物,鸟类以及昆虫展览的花园。
在学校放假期间,参观一下动物园,确实是一个好主意。你越喜欢看动物,你将越变得快乐。在所有动物中,猴子是最滑稽的。那是我的意见。你同意么?
10初一英语作文大全带翻译:WHERE THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WA
  The secret of success (The key to success) is not so much money as a strong will. A great man is one who has a strong will and an indomitable spirit. In other words, if a man does not have a strong will to win (get) the final victory, he will never succeed in his life. He is no more than a failure.
It is quite obvious that there is no difficult thing (nothing difficult) in the world. if you make up your mind to do it, you will certainly accomplish your end. That stands to reason.
成功的要诀不是金钱而是一个坚强的意志(用not so mush... as)。一个大人物是一个具有坚强意志和不屈不挠
精神的人。换句话说,如果一个人没有坚强意志去获得最后胜利的人,他终其一生永远不会成功。他只不过是(用no more than)一个失败者。
很显明的世界上并没有难事。如果你下定决心去做它,你一定会达到目的。那是显而易见的。
XinFangXiang,All Rights Reserved. 版权所有 新方向考试网 法律顾问:王律师介绍自己如何上学 英语作文_百度作业帮
介绍自己如何上学 英语作文
介绍自己如何上学 英语作文
Different people have different ways to go to school.I often go to school on foot.Why do I choose this way to get there?There are several reasons for that.Firstly,walking to school is not only a way to keep healthy but also a wonderful kind of exercise to prevent you from becoming fat.Besides,the house that my parents rented to look after me is near my school.Another important reason is that walking is quite a useful way to protect our environment and a safe method to protect yourself.So I prefer going to school on foot.It’s really a good choice.
My niudhts hsuak a iudj bci, ahkkodua!!Hgautdm"jiahfskeh"djia al d iusye hay dakwis fjiajs skieu.初一英语作文范文 我的学校_百度知道
初一英语作文范文 我的学校
初一英语作文范文 我的学校
80词左右 初一水平
介绍的那种
提问者采纳
There are lots of beautiful flowers and trees in our school and our school is always clean and tidy. There is a library on the second floor, tooMy school is very beautiful. class on the playground and we often play sports on it . Our teaching building has five floors. The teachers in my school are very kind . The computer rooms are on the third floor. I am happy in my school. There are some music rooms and art rooms in the teaching building. The students are very polite and smart. There are many books in the library.It is Yucai Primary School of Beijing. It is big and clean. My classroom is on the fifth floor, too. I like my school very much.E. We have P.There is a big playground in my school. I often read books here
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
tall trees and beautiful flowers around the large playground,我这篇正好80多个字吧, covering an area of about 100 acres.
In my eyes,希望小姑娘能采纳.
In front of the canteen are our three classroom-buildings, my school looks very nice and pleasant.
It can hold more than 500 students having lunch at the same time.
There are many green grass.希望以上的小作文对你有所帮助.
Next to the playground is our canteen, there are 10 classrooms on each storey and each building is a 5-storey-building, and i love my school very muchMy Junior Middle SchoolMy school located near my home
My school is xx School. it is very
beautiful. there are forty-three classes in it. When you come to our school, you can see
modern teaching building. Behind the building, there are two classroom buildings and a library. in the library there are thousands of books. after class you can borrow the books you want and also you can read them in the reading room at any time.beside our classroom, there is a big playground. Every day,many students play football, basketball and some of them play tennis here. All the playground is alive.our school is a model school in Hebei. I like my school very much.你可以根据情况修改,希望能对你有帮助。
My school is very beautiful.It is Yucai Primary School of Beijing. I like my school very much. There are lots of beautiful flowers and trees in our school and our school is always clean and tidy.There is a big playground in my school. We have P.E. class on the playground and we often play sports on it , too. Our teaching building has five floors. My classroom is on the fifth floor. It is big and clean. The computer rooms are on the third floor. There is a library on the second floor. There are many books in the library. I often read books here. There are some music rooms and art rooms in the teaching building, too. The teachers in my school are very ki...
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&正文
初中英语作文带翻译:我的上学方式
来源于网络&& 15:06【
  My way to go to school
  Different students like different ways to go to school. As for me, I like to go to school on foot the most. There are four reasons.
  Firstly, my home is not far away from my school. It takes me only twenty minutes to get to school. Secondly, the traffic on my way to school is heavy. There are a lot of bikes, buses and cars. I think it's safe to go to school on foot. Thirdly, I think walking is a kind of sport. It's good for my health. Finally, I can listen to my MP3 when I am walking. It's fantastic, but a little dangerous.
  These are the reasons why I like to go to school on foot the most. What about you?
  作文翻译:
  我上学的方式
  不同的人喜欢用不同的方式去学校。至于我,我最喜欢走路去学校,有四个理由:
  首先,我家离学校不远。只要二十分钟就到学校了。第二,去学校路上的交通太拥挤了。有很多自行车,巴士和私家车。我觉得走路去学校很安全。第三,在我看来,走路也是一直运动。对我的健康有好处。最后,我可以一边走路一边听我的MP3.真是太棒了,不过就是有点危险。
  这就是为什么我最喜欢走路上学的原因。你呢?
【】 责任编辑:明明小白
 分享到 
延伸阅读:
本文转载地址:
初一辅导课程300元/门
初二辅导课程300元/门
初三辅导课程300元/门
特别说明:
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,中小学教育网所提供的所有考试信息仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息为准。
华杯赛:|||
高中: | |