我曾经在一份报纸上看到唐朝皇帝的一里等于0.414现在的市里。折为207米。大概是考古新

Specificity of shooting training with the optoelectronic target.
- PubMed - NCBI
The NCBI web site requires JavaScript to function.
FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListChoose DestinationFileClipboardCollectionsE-mailOrderMy BibliographyCitation managerFormatSummary (text)Abstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListCSVCreate File1 selected item: FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListMeSH and Other DataE-mailSubjectAdditional textE-mailAdd to ClipboardAdd to CollectionsOrder articlesAdd to My BibliographyGenerate a file for use with external citation management software.Create File
):63-70.Specificity of shooting training with the optoelectronic target.1, , .1Department of Physical and Health Education, Pu?aski Technical University, Radom, Poland. izanevsky@onet.euAbstractOur aim was to estimate quantitatively the specificity of training with the SCATT optoelectronic training simulator in comparison with a real shot with pellets, exemplified by the air-pistol shooting. The research was conducted using the methods of optoelectronic registration of movements, the Shapiro-Wilk method, one-way ANOVA, statistical tests based on Student's t-test and Snedecor's F-distribution, and office computer technologies. The method of point coordinate digitization on trace graphs and the trajectory of SCATT interface is developed. The differences in the position of virtual holes at three types of training shots arise in a vertical coordinate (p & 0.02) but no significant differences in a horizontal coordinate (p & 0.3) are found. SCATT simulator menu option of shot result forecast in a given shot moment seems to be incorrect, because it does not take into account fundamental changes in weapon movement during triggering.PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] Publication TypesMeSH Terms
Supplemental Content
External link. Please review our .我曾经在一份报纸上看到唐朝的一里等于0.414现在的市里.折为207米.大概是考古新发现吧?我以此为根据,发现唐朝柳宗元八愚到溪口距离二三里是在414米到621之间,与八愚真址很吻合.
这是可能的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码问题补充&&
这是可能的
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by夏氏(CHARPY)冲击试验中负荷—变形图的测定--《工程与试验》1973年04期
夏氏(CHARPY)冲击试验中负荷—变形图的测定
【摘要】:正 在标准的夏氏冲击试验中,只测量缺口试样破断时所消耗的总能量。然而,用一类钢与其他的互相比较,来评叙它的性能是困难的,因为高强度,低韧性的钢和低强度、高韧性的钢都可能吸收相等的能量。用试验
【关键词】:
【正文快照】:
在标准的夏氏冲击试验中,只测量缺口试样破断时所消耗的总能量。然而,用一类钢与其他的互相比较,来评叙它的性能是困难的,因为高强度,低韧性的钢和低强度、高韧性的钢都可能吸收相等的能量。用试验技术把消耗的总能量中的强度与韧性区分开,又可以较好地洞悉断裂机构以及有可能
欢迎:、、)
支持CAJ、PDF文件格式,仅支持PDF格式
【相似文献】
中国期刊全文数据库
月圆;;[J];大型铸锻件;1986年03期
;[J];;年期
;[J];;年期
;[J];;年期
;[J];;年期
;[J];;年期
;[J];;年期
;[J];;年期
;[J];;年期
;[J];;年期
&快捷付款方式
&订购知网充值卡
400-819-9993
《中国学术期刊(光盘版)》电子杂志社有限公司
同方知网数字出版技术股份有限公司
地址:北京清华大学 84-48信箱 知识超市公司
出版物经营许可证 新出发京批字第直0595号
订购热线:400-819-82499
服务热线:010--
在线咨询:
传真:010-
京公网安备75号Identification of novel nasopharyngeal carcinoma biomarkers by laser capture microdissection and proteomic analysis.
- PubMed - NCBI
The NCBI web site requires JavaScript to function.
FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListChoose DestinationFileClipboardCollectionsE-mailOrderMy BibliographyCitation managerFormatSummary (text)Abstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListCSVCreate File1 selected item: FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListMeSH and Other DataE-mailSubjectAdditional textE-mailAdd to ClipboardAdd to CollectionsOrder articlesAdd to My BibliographyGenerate a file for use with external citation management software.Create File
2008 Jan 15;14(2):435-45. doi: 10.32.CCR-07-1215.Identification of novel nasopharyngeal carcinoma biomarkers by laser capture microdissection and proteomic analysis.1, , , , , , , , , , , .1Key Laboratory of Cancer Proteomics of Chinese Ministry of Health and Medical Research Center, Xiangya Hospital, Xiangya School of Medicine, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan Province, China.AbstractPURPOSE: To identify novel nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) biomarkers by laser capture microdissection and a proteomic approach.EXPERIMENTAL DESIGN: Proteins from pooled microdissected NPC and normal nasopharyngeal epithelial tissues (NNET) were separated by two-dimensional gel electrophoresis, and differential proteins were identified by mass spectrometry. Expression of three differential proteins (stathmin, 14-3-3sigma, and annexin I) in the above two tissues as well as four NPC cell lines was determined by Western blotting. Immunohistochemistry was also done to detect the expression of three differential proteins in 98 cases of primary NPC, 30 cases of NNET, and 20 cases of cervical lymph node metastases, and the correlation of their expression levels with clinicopathologic features and clinical outcomes were evaluated.RESULTS: Thirty-six differential proteins between the NPC and NNET were identified. The expression levels of stathmin, 14-3-3sigma, and annexin I in the two types of tissues were confirmed and related to differentiation degree and/or metastatic potential of the NPC cell lines. Significant stathmin up-regulation and down-regulation of 14-3-3sigma and annexin I were observed in NPC versus NNET, and significant down-regulation of 14-3-3sigma and annexin I was also observed in lymph node metastasis versus primary NPC. In addition, stathmin up-regulation and down-regulation of 14-3-3sigma and annexin I were significantly correlated with poor histologic differentiation, advanced clinical stage, and recurrence, whereas down-regulation of 14-3-3sigma and annexin I was also significantly correlated with lymph node and distant metastasis. Furthermore, survival curves showed that patients with stathmin up-regulation and down-regulation of 14-3-3sigma and annexin I had a poor prognosis. Multivariate analysis revealed that the expression status of stathmin, 14-3-3sigma, and annexin I was an independent prognostic indicator.CONCLUSION: The data suggest that stathmin, 14-3-3sigma, and annexin I are potential biomarkers for the differentiation and prognosis of NPC, and their dysregulation might play an important role in the pathogenesis of NPC.PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] Free full textPublication TypesMeSH TermsSubstancesFull Text SourcesMedicalMiscellaneous
Supplemental Content
External link. Please review our .

我要回帖

更多关于 唐朝皇帝 的文章

随机推荐