_______he didn't attend the meeting. A.to my surprise surprisedB.what surprised me most C.it was surpris

2005年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试英语试卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2005年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试英语试卷
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2013陕西高考英语模拟_预测试题及参考答案
下载积分:1600
内容提示:
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:7|
上传日期: 21:58:27|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
2013陕西高考英语模拟_预测试题及参考答案.DOC
官方公共微信2013年高考英语备考_阅读理解命题规律与解析_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2013年高考英语备考_阅读理解命题规律与解析
21年​高​考​复​习​资​料​!​很​使​用​!​值​得​参​考​!
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢题号:1 题型:单选题内容:What surprised me was not what he said but ______ he said it.选项:a、the way b、 in the way that c、 in the way d、 the way which题号:2 题型:单选题内容:Women in the United States ____ a growing number of sports and games.选项:a、i_百度作业帮
题号:1 题型:单选题内容:What surprised me was not what he said but ______ he said it.选项:a、the way b、 in the way that c、 in the way d、 the way which题号:2 题型:单选题内容:Women in the United States ____ a growing number of sports and games.选项:a、involve inb、participate inc、mix withd、take in题号:3 题型:单选题内容:That’s an unpleasant thing to say about your father after ______ he’s done for you.选项:a、something b、 anything c、 all d、 that题号:4 题型:单选题You can’t imagine ______.选项:a、what did we have awful weather b、 what weather awful we did havec、 what awful weather we did have d、 what awful weather we had题号:5 题型:单选题内容:Windy days are characteristic ______ March in that country.选项:a、on b、 of c、 for d、 by题号:6 题型:单选题内容:George was responsible for the accident because he didn’t give a ____ to other drivers.选项:a、signb、markc、signald、symbol题号:7 题型:单选题内容:Do you have any trouble ____?选项:a、getting your car startedb、to get your car to startc、when you get your car to startd、to get started your car题号:8 题型:单选题内容:If you are feeling so tired,perhaps a little sleep would ______.选项:a、act b、 help c、 serve d、 last题号:9 题型:单选题内容:American women usually identify their best friend as someone ______ they can talk frequently.选项:a、who b、 as c、 about which d、 with whom题号:10 题型:单选题As more and more factories become ____ dependent on oil,the oil-producing countries are more powerful than ever before.选项:a、normallyb、basicallyc、increasinglyd、consequently
题号:1 题型:单选题内容:What surprised me was not what he said but ___A___ he said it.选项:a、the way b、 in the way that c、 in the way d、 the way which 题号:2 题型:单选题内容:Women in the United States __B__ a growing number of sports and games.选项:a、involve in b、participate in c、mix with d、take in 题号:3 题型:单选题内容:That’s an unpleasant thing to say about your father after ___C___ he’s done for you.选项:a、something b、 anything c、 all d、 that 题号:4 题型:单选题You can’t imagine ___D___.选项:a、what did we have awful weather b、 what weather awful we did have c、 what awful weather we did have d、 what awful weather we had 题号:5 题型:单选题内容:Windy days are characteristic ___C___ March in that country.选项:a、on b、 of c、 for d、 by 题号:6 题型:单选题内容:George was responsible for the accident because he didn’t give a __C__ to other drivers.选项:a、sign b、mark c、signal d、symbol 题号:7 题型:单选题内容:Do you have any trouble _A___?选项:a、getting your car started b、to get your car to start c、when you get your car to start d、to get started your car 题号:8 题型:单选题内容:If you are feeling so tired,perhaps a little sleep would ___B___.选项:a、act b、 help c、 serve d、 last 题号:9 题型:单选题内容:American women usually identify their best friend as someone __D____ they can talk frequently.选项:a、who b、 as c、 about which d、 with whom 题号:10 题型:单选题As more and more factories become ___C_ dependent on oil,the oil-producing countries are more powerful than ever before.选项:a、normally b、basically c、increasingly d、consequently
a,b,a,d,a,c,a,c,d,b
1.A 2.B 3.C 4.D 5.C 6.C 7.A 8.B 9.D 10.C
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:1.With the dictionary ____ him,he will try to finish reading the English storybook.A.helps B.to help C.helped D.help2.The discussion came____when an interesting topic was brought in.A.alive B.lively C.live D.living3.What surprised us was not what he did but__ he did it.A.the way _百度作业帮
1.With the dictionary ____ him,he will try to finish reading the English storybook.A.helps B.to help C.helped D.help2.The discussion came____when an interesting topic was brought in.A.alive B.lively C.live D.living3.What surprised us was not what he did but__ he did it.A.the way B.in the way C.the way which D.on the way4._____late afternoon that they began to do the homework.A.Not until B.It was until C.It was not until D.Until请简要说明理由,

我要回帖

更多关于 surprise surprised 的文章

随机推荐