遇到麻烦 翻译帮忙把“XX是一把双刃剑"翻译成英语

当前位置: &
一把双刃剑的英文
英文翻译a two-edged sword&&&&one&&&& handle&&&&rapier&&&&fire is a good servant but a bad maste ...&&&&dual blades (j); dual blades (u); ftg&&&& bunch
一把谷 a han ...&&&&backsword&&&&glaive&&&& ii: boradsword&&&&ddq jian&&&&fleuret&&&& diouble-edged knife ...&&&& double- hollow-gro ...&&&&double-bit ax&&&& doubleiro lane
例句与用法" workplace friendships are like a double - edged sword“职场友谊就像一把双刃剑。 Workplace friendships are like a double - edged sword职场友谊就像一把双刃剑。 There are still many limitations and misuses但多媒体教学是一把双刃剑。 For vendors , standardization is a two - edged sword对于厂商来说,标准化是一把双刃剑。 Economic globalization is a double - edged sword经济全球化是一把双刃剑。 The corporate firewall is a double - edged sword企业防火墙是一把双刃剑。 Nevertheless , interest rate liberalization is a two - sided sword然而,利率市场化是一把双刃剑。 Money is good servant but a bad master金钱是一把双刃剑。 Fire is a good servant but a bad master火是一把双刃剑Science is a sword with two blades科学是一把双刃剑。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
一把双刃剑的英文翻译,一把双刃剑英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译一把双刃剑,一把双刃剑的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved有问题 @ 爱问
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
不雅词句或人身攻击
激进时政或意识形态话题
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息帮忙做下英语的题目并翻译下-帮忙做一下这道英语题。xx _心理健康资讯
帮忙做下英语的题目并翻译下
帮忙做下英语的题目并翻译下
is not7,but &quot.The United states of America is____to the USA6;s not much___of Mr;sweet coffee&quot.A&quot填空diminish
coincidence
figurative
abbreviate1,20014.We should never_____ourselves from the outside world5.We should not have any ___that a foreign language can be learnt without hard work3.The twin towers of the world Trade Center in New York___about an hour after the attacks by terrorists on September 11th.The factory is carrying out a series of
technological reforms inorder to_____ the cost of production8.There'Sweet temper&quot.What a ____that we were both in Paris at the same time2.Smith' is a_____expression
纽约世贸中心的双子座大楼在遭遇恐怖分子袭击大约一个钟后倒塌了。2。7,工厂正在实施一系列的技术改革。8;Sweet temper&s not much (prospect) of Mr;是一种比喻的说法;s being elected as congressman(这个字您打错了呱,20011.&quot.A&sweet coffee&是&却不是。参考资料.What a (coincidence) that we were both in Paris at the same time.We should not have any (illusion) that a foreign language can be learnt without hard work.Smith先生当选为国会议员的可能性不大。5.我们不能存有任何幻想; is a (figurative)的简称;sweet coffee&quot.&quot,以为不用刻苦学习就能掌握一门外语.为了降低生产成本。3;Sweet temper&quot.The twin towers of the world Trade Center in New York (collapsed) about an hour after the attacks by terrorists on September 11th。4;USA&quot。日.The factory is carrying out a series of
technological reforms in order to (diminish) the cost of production,这真是大大的巧合啊.我们决不能使自己与外界隔离.The United states of America is (abbreciate) to the USA;the United States of America&quot。6.Smith' is not,but &quot,而&quot.There&#39?).我们老师在巴黎.We should never (isolate) ourselves from the outside world
史密斯先生当选为 longressman 没有多大的希望了,但“甜咖啡”却不是比喻说法。4. abbrivated 美利坚合众国简称美国. figurative “甜甜的脾气”是一种比喻的说法1. diminish
工厂正在进行一系列的技术革新以减少生产成本. coincidence 真是太巧了我们俩都是在同一时间出生在巴黎. isolate
我们不应该把自己置身于世界之外而孤立起来.
collapsed 纽约世贸中心的双子塔在日遭到恐怖主义者袭击约一个小时后就坍塌了。6. prospect 我们不应该抱有这种期望——外语可以通过不努力学习就能学会。8。7。3。5。2
减少坍塌孤立错觉比喻前景缩写巧合1个____that。我们都在同一时间在巴黎2。我们不应该有任何___that外语学习不努力工作3。双塔的世界贸易中心新york___about一小时后的恐怖袭击日4。我们不应该_____自己从外面的世界5。美国美国is____to美国6。“甜美的性情”是一个_____表达,但“甜咖啡”是不7。本厂进行了一系列的技术改造为_____生产成本8。有不much___of史密斯先生被选为longressman
1coincidence)
76: gave 77: pleased 78: afraid 79: neighbors 80: ...
if you dont know how to use the machine, you can a...
1. experiencing 2.significant 3. community 4. issu...
第一题:他的朋友怀特先生去年写了一本___字的书
比尔在一家电脑公司上班。昨天早上他打到他的办公室想请假。他的老板布莱克先生批准他放假因为比尔在电话里...
1 We find that the quality of your shipment under ...
你可能感兴趣的相关内容6网络是一把“双刃剑”。一方面,它的迅猛普及与不断更新的技术,呈现出前所未有的发展空间,给传统思政教育方式带来严峻挑战。 的翻译是:A network is a "double-edged sword". On one hand, its rapid spread and keeping up to date technology, showing unprecedented development space, bring serious challenges to the traditional way of ideological and political education. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
网络是一把“双刃剑”。一方面,它的迅猛普及与不断更新的技术,呈现出前所未有的发展空间,给传统思政教育方式带来严峻挑战。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Network is a "double-edged sword." On the one hand, it is constantly updated with the rapid spread of technology, showing an unprecedented development, the traditional ideological and political education to pose serious challenges.
A network is a "double-edged sword". On one hand, its rapid spread and keeping up to date technology, showing unprecedented development space, bring serious challenges to the traditional way of ideological and political education.
A network is a "double-edged sword". On one hand, its rapid spread and keeping up to date technology, showing unprecedented development space, bring serious challenges to the traditional way of ideological and political education.
正在翻译,请等待...
The network is “the double-edged sword”.At the same time, its swift and violent popularization with the technology which renews unceasingly, presents the unprecedented development space, thinks the political education way to the tradition to bring the stern challenge.
相关内容&a感谢我的家人和朋友们 Thanks me the family member and the friends & aLalina 正在翻译,请等待... & a私家车驾驶人新手多,交通事故频发 The private vehicle driver novice are many, the traffic accident frequency sends & a但是,我们不能保证网上购物的质量。拥有便利的同时,我们应该思考安全和质量问题。 But, we cannot guarantee on the net the shopping quality.Has convenience at the same time, we should ponder the security and the quality question. & athe strawberry cupcakes baking game 烘烤比赛的草莓杯形蛋糕 & aMaybe
tog 可能 爱 意志 是 去, 但 I 相信 I 意志 在 您 心脏 永远, 因为 大家 我们 是 填装 与 爱 在 我们 心脏 当 爱! 然而, 是 关心 为 其中每一 其他 当 我们 一起! & a迈着坚定的步履 Is stepping the firm step & a調整網站首頁 Adjusts the website home page & a我是一个好人。。。嘿嘿 I am a good person.。。Heh heh & asleeed sleeed & a打猎是他们的天性 Goes hunting is their instinct & a呦,还拽起来了? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a请输入您需要翻译的文本!what makes a seientist Please input the text which you need to translate! what makes a seientist & a我所学的科目是语文、数学、英语、物理、化学、政治、地理和历史,但最爱的是英语。 I study the subject is the language, mathematics, English, physics, chemistry, politics, the geography and the history, but most loves is English. & a闪之国 Dodges the country & aMy heart cannot install another love because I have loved 正在翻译,请等待...
& a习语和文化是相关的 The custom language and the culture are related & aThis is system auto email, please do not reply it directly. 这是系统自动电子邮件,不直接地请回复它。 & a U盘厂家专业定制个性U盘 定制礼品U盘  The U plate factory specialized has custom-made the individuality U plate to have custom-made the present U plate & aVerschraenkung Verschraenkung & aWindows Media Components 窗口媒介组分 & a但是,买书还是有它的好处的,例如:能方便我们随时查阅,弄坏了也不会给人批评 But, buys the book to have its advantage, for example: Could facilitate us to consult as necessary, spoils has not been able to give the human to criticize & aArms,eyes and feet. 胳膊、眼睛和脚。 & aso by the 1066.s
shakespeaer was able o make use of wider vocabulary than ever before 如此由1066.s shakespeaer是能o利用更宽的词汇量 & aI believe it is neccessary for you sleep 8 hours a day 我相信它为您是必要的睡眠8小时每天 & a每个星期六和星期五 Each Saturday and & ai didnt use to like english 我没有使用到象英语 & aThe boy is yellow 男孩是黄色的 & aThe farmer thought that he should go to see a doctor near his house. 农夫被认为他应该去在他的房子附近看医生。 & a他怎么了?他得了重感冒,他应该多喝些水。 He how? His heavy cold, he should drink a water. & a运用医院财务管理外部挑战或风险的政府政策对应我国医疗体制改革政府对公立医院的财政投入 Corresponds Our country Medical service Organizational reform Government using the hospital financial control exterior challenge or the risk government policy to the public hospital financial investment & a我认为应该给学生一些自由,不应该把他们管得太紧,要允许他们放松和玩 I thought should give the student some freedoms, should not manage too them tightly, must allow them to relax and to play & a我需要更多的时间来复习 I need more time to make a round trip the custom & athe real demand will be 真正的需求将是 & a我有一名英语老师,她很漂亮也很美丽 I have an English teacher, she very attractive very is also beautiful & a如何流利的与人沟通 How fluent communicates with the human & a在中尺度系统稳定期, In mesoscale system stabilization period, & a均衡的 Balanced & aget in. 得到in。 & aI can wait for you! 我可以等待您! & aI have no time to do morning exercise的同义句 I have no time to do morning exercise synonymy sentence & a所以说:玉梅真是女大十八变。 Therefore said: Jade Mei Zhenshi female big 18 changes. & asignsofageing signsofageing & a人才两伤 Talented person injuries suffered by both sides & aof fion 正在翻译,请等待...
& abe proud of the schoolwork 为schoolwork是感到骄傲 & a只有抓紧时间 Only then push time & aforever
kind 永远种类 & acome and meet 来并且见面 & a我没有时间做早操 I do not have the time to make the morning exercise & a请照顾好我的宝贝 晚安 Please consider my treasure good night & a昨天我爸爸忘记关窗户了 Yesterday my daddy forgot turned off the window & aconfirnation instructions confirnation指示 & aneither you nor he is able to skate,but I am 您和他不能滑冰,但是我是 & a我朋友约我去陪她做头发, My friend I accompany her to make the hair approximately, & a学者追求的是学问本身而不是把学问作为达到目的的手段 But the scholar pursues is knowledge itself is not achieves the knowledge achievement the goal the method & a网络是一把“双刃剑”。一方面,它的迅猛普及与不断更新的技术,呈现出前所未有的发展空间,给传统思政教育方式带来严峻挑战。 The network is “the double-edged sword”.At the same time, its swift and violent popularization with the technology which renews unceasingly, presents the unprecedented development space, thinks the political education way to the tradition to bring the stern challenge. &

我要回帖

更多关于 遇到麻烦 翻译 的文章

随机推荐