您的回答过短,请将答案描述得更清楚一些
回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20
手机动态登录
请输入用户名/邮箱/手机号码!
请输入密码!
Copyright &
Shang Hai Jing Rong Xin Xi Ke Ji You Xian Gong Si
上海旌荣信息科技有限公司 版权所有
客服电话: 400-850-8888 违法和不良信息举报电话: 010- 举报邮箱:急求。。。。帮我用英语翻译一下这段话,大致意思一定要对,有必要的给注释一下。谢谢!_百度知道
急求。。。。帮我用英语翻译一下这段话,大致意思一定要对,有必要的给注释一下。谢谢!
我们还是用汉语交流吧,因为我的英语学的很烂,也会努力练习口语!谢谢您给我了这次机会,我很希望得到这份工作,听力也不好,可惜等来年我在来吧,所以我听你说话很困难对不起
提问者采纳
Thank you all the same. I am em sorry for my poor English and listening comprehension which makes communication difficult I &#39,and I think speaking Chinese can make things a little bit easier now.But it may be the next year that I can grasp that precious oppotunity which I have pitifully missed,so I will practice my oral English at any expense
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语翻译的相关知识
其他4条回答
i can&#39, However, and i will try my best to improve my oral, i want to get this job. thanks for this opportunity from you, s talk in ChineseSorry. let&#39, my Et inderstand what you said very well
I'm sorry, my English is very poor, especially listening, so I can't really understand what are you talking about. I really hope I could have this job, I will try my hardest to practice English, but it might take a long time. Thank you for giving me this opportunity, but I think it will be better if we talk in Chinese.说明一下,“因为……所以……”这种句子在英语里不能用,我改了一下
给你推荐一个回答,那个Janxingke的吧,译的真不错
I am so sorry. My English is poor, and it's difficult for me to understand what you say. I sincerely hope to get this job, and i'll practice my oral english try my best. I'll apply for this position next year. Thanks for giving me this chance. I think we'd better communicate with Chinese.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译一下这段话是什么意思_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下这段话是什么意思
but grasping at a trend like logomania. That look was the definite low point in their show tonight.F. Better to focus their energies on bankable clothes like that next season, seems like the wrong way to go about it. The best one here was a medley of different textures, even if Stephen Jones signs on to assist (the milliner made the show&#39. Softly tailored pieces like a silk tunic with cargo pockets and flowing pants looked fierce with over-the-knee leather boots. It's logo glued to her bare chest certainly seemed to suggest that they have. Vandevorst and Arickx still cut a good-looking suit, and jacquard. Vandevorst&#39,s felted baseball caps):s not easy for a small brand like theirs to maintain momentum? The model who walked out wearing AHave An Vandevorst and Filip Arickx run out of ideas
提问者采纳
Vandevorst and Arickx still cut a good-looking suit.凡德沃斯特和阿瑞克斯还是裁剪出了一件好看的衣服。 Softly tailored pieces like a silk tunic with cargo pockets and flowing pants looked fierce with over-the-knee leather boots.在这里.在他们今晚的表演上: nubby wool, crushed velvet。即使有斯蒂芬·约翰签名(制作该节目的毡棒球帽的那顶女帽上)的协助,提花,他们能更好地把精力集中在创造卖座的衣服上? The model who walked out wearing A:块状羊毛.那个走出来的模特.由柔软的量身定做的丝绸面料拼接而成的紧身上衣配上装东西的口袋,穿着的那款将AF Vandevorst的标志粘在她裸露的胸部的服装, and jacquard。 The best one here was a medley of different textures.希望在下一个季节中,最好的一件衣服是由不同的纹理混合而成,并非易事.F;s logo glued to her bare chest certainly seemed to suggest that they have, but grasping at a trend like logomania,那模样确实是跌到了最低点. Vandevorst&#39。 Better to focus their energies on bankable clothes like that next season, seems like the wrong way to go about it,而要通过这种长条形标志来抓住潮流, even if Stephen Jones signs on to assist (the milliner made the show&#39,看上去那么有气势。 It&#39。 That look was the definite low point in their show tonight.像他们这种小品牌要保持势头,流畅线条的裤子配上过膝真皮长靴,似乎正暗示了这点,粉碎绒;s felted baseball caps),似乎是一个错误的方式;s not easy for a small brand like theirs to maintain momentum?难道安·凡德沃斯特和费利浦·阿瑞克斯江郎才尽了Have An Vandevorst and Filip Arickx run out of ideas
厉害!谢谢!!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
有金钱,寻找以前意思的可以失而复得。,行人旋的意思不知道,家里有福气,怀孕没有障碍,可以顺利结婚。名利双收。然后不太清楚了,自己出入平安,风调雨顺,风水渐渐旺起来,疾病慢慢康复。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁人人网 - 抱歉
哦,抱歉,好像看不到了
现在你可以:
看看其它好友写了什么
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&急求 帮我翻译一下这段话的意思吧,谢谢了_百度知道
急求 帮我翻译一下这段话的意思吧,谢谢了
hy pothesis testing using chi-squaretests) on the normalized measurement residuals, it is classified as suspect. Preestimation involves gross bad data detection and consist-ency tests. Raw measurements t y pically belong to nonredundant por tions of the complete measurement set.Postestimation involves performing a statistical analysis (e, or raw for use in postestimation analysis by using statistical proper ties of related measurements. If the measurement fails the con sistency testMost state estimators rely on a combination of preestimation and postestimation schemes for detection and elimination of bad data, suspect. Measu rements are classified as valid if they pass a con sistency test that separates measurements into subsets based on a consist ency thres hold.g . Measu rements are classified as raw if a consistency test cannot be made and they cannot be grouped into any subset.. Data is identified as bad in preestimation by the detection of gross measurement errors such as zero voltages or line flows that are outside reason able limits using network topolog y assessment. Consistency tests classify data either as valid
我有更好的答案
原是属于非冗余测量pically葡萄牙的完全测试集。postestimation进行统计分析(例如。如果测量的方法对状态估计的试验失败,外部原因能够限制使用网络拓朴评估大多数国家的估计依赖于一个组合预测与postestimation方案进行检测和消除不良数据,或用于postestimation分析使用统计性质的相关测量,理论测试使用。测量事项分为一致性测试。预测涉及总值的不良数据检测与consist-ency试验,它被列为嫌疑犯,如果不能和他们不能分为子集。数据被确定为不好预测的检测总测量误差等零电压或线流动。一致性测试分类数据作为有效的。测量事项分为有效如果他们通过一个测试测量方法对状态估计分为子集的基础上一致性阈值,怀疑。chi-squaretests)的归一化测量残差
参考资料:
呵呵,应该是这样吧。希望对你有所帮助!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 有意思英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐