Adequate stock
Joint stock
Blue-Glamor stock
1.[pl.]长袜
n. 针织的衣料
n. 斯德哥尔摩
n. 库存量控制
2016stockings是什么意思由沪江网提供。吊带丝袜 的翻译是:Strap silk stockings 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Stockings suspenders
Strap silk stockings
Strap silk stockings
slips and stockings
Suspenders silk stockings
相关内容&a用全金属外壳 With pure metal outer covering & aI'llbe 等待所有我的生活的I'llbe & acount by 2s up to 200 计数由2s由200决定 & aHydration and Mineralization 水合作用和成矿 & awhere rod 那里标尺 & ayou should see a doctor 您应该看医生 & a呆在一起 Stays in the same place & afiscal revenue 财政收支 & aone should not fall in love with love 你不应该爱上爱 & a你怎样拼读这个单词 How do you spell read this word & a化妆品使用的咨询服务 Cosmetics use advisory service & a我每天吃水果而牛奶我几乎不喝 But I eat the fruit the milk I not to drink nearly every day & a疯子们 Lunatics & a每次仪器监测和巡视检查后,应随即进行日常资料整理。主要是查证原始监测数据的可靠性和准确性。 After each time the instrument monitors and patrols the inspection, should carry on the daily data compilation immediately.Mainly is the verify primitive monitor data reliability and the accuracy. & aNUTRILITE(R) Antioxidant Complex - 90 Count NUTRILITE(R)抗氧化复合体- 90计数 & a我们应该少吃多运动 We should little eat the multi-movements & a桌子上放着两本书和一个苹果 On the table is putting two books and an apple & a收到货款后寄送单据 After receives the loans to post the documentary evidence & a洗一次澡? Takes a bath? & aLOOK THE TICKET , THEM LET ME KNOW 看票,他们告诉我 & a这样的噩梦什么时候能结束 When can such nightmare end & a听起来很好 Sounds very well & a我们乘校车去,请自带午饭,不要迟到 We ride the school bus to go, please bring the lunch, do not have to be late & aA problem has been detected and windows has been down to prevent damage to your computer 问题被查出了,并且窗口是下来预防损坏对于您的计算机 & aNo.But my mother wants me to drink it. No.But我的母亲要我喝它。 & a去噪 Denoising & a警察用无线电相互联系 The police with radio relate mutually & a山东省无棣县埕口镇 Shandong Province Wudi County cheng Kouzhen & a每天都有人陪我吃饭陪我说话。 Every day some people accompany me to eat meal accompany me to speak. & acpu bus frequency cpu公共汽车频率 & ayes to all 是对所有 & asay it. 它说。 & a办妥离婚 Completed the divorce & a因为那里很穷所以他吃的很一般 Because there very poor therefore he eats very general & ai need a break on my own to somewhere romantic 我需要一个断裂独自对某处浪漫 & a不再跳动的心 No longer beats heart & aMommy going to bed 妈妈上床 & ayour room is very drak dear 您的室是非常drak亲爱 & atoo many lads liked the ale more than the job 许多小伙子更比工作喜欢强麦酒 & a我小的时候的照片? I is small picture? & aauto image 汽车图象 & a你晚上吃的是什么? What do you evening eat are? & aI just want Depth of field 我想要景深 & aa.m products 上午产品 & a安抚我颤抖的灵魂 Comforts soul which I shiver & a风清云淡 The wind clear cloud is pale & a灵魂与肉体只是个玩物 The soul and the human body are only toys & a王老师的教学方法比我以前老师的方法好 Mr./Mrs. Wang teaching method me before teacher's method is better than & a就算骗我
我也信 Even if deceives my me also to believe & acan i do that? 我可以做那? & a别让我看见你那在月光下的秀发 Do not let me see your that under the moonlight luxuriant & asexy bb open 性感的B到B开放 & a黑椒牛肉 Black pepper beef & amy cock now23cm for you 我的公鸡now23cm为您 & a吊带丝袜 Suspenders silk stockings &

我要回帖

更多关于 black stockings 的文章

随机推荐