帮忙汉语翻译英文成英文

帮忙翻译成英文_百度知道
帮忙翻译成英文
New1 永研切割机刀具首次使用60天内无5mm以上PP丝:世岱PP裁切机使用分条刀,切口最底层一张因缺胶脱丝不算)2; 切割机的刀具研磨费用:润科切割机刀具研磨,每月 换刀1;20天 ;1月
4.New1 永研切割机刀具 研磨:110&#47:1次&#47.Current :1次/2月
3.New2,刀具平均研磨费用144&#47,平均换刀后3天部份PP会有毛边.5次,供9套18把刀具;次,每个月刀具研磨费用2600人民币,60天内无需研磨(按每天3万张PP计算1;次
.Current :世岱PP裁切机 研磨1次&#47
提问者采纳
use the cutting knife S-DAI PP cutting machine tool change. No more than 5mm PP within 60
grinding tool cost cutting machine: runke cutting machine tool grinding, month for knife 1;20 14, no grinding within 60 days (by day 30000 PP calculation: 110&#47, cut the bottom one due to a lack of adhesive removal silk not)The 2 permanent research cutting machine tool grinding.Current: 1 &#47: 1 /23, the average cost of 144&#47, average 3 days after partial PP will flash.5 times, for 9 sets of 18, cutter grinding fee of RMB 2600 per month, New1 cutting machine tool used for the first time ever1.C tool grinding: the Dai PP cutting machine grinding 1 times &#47
提问者评价
其他类似问题
48人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他2条回答
C1 4.New2, 60 days without grinding (30000 PP cutting machine tool grinding costs, cut the bottom one is not due to lack of plastic off the wire)Wing 2: RunK2Tool grinding of 3.New1 Institute cutting machine tool grinding: 1&#47, average grinding tool costs 144 &#47: the DAI PP cutting machine slitting knife: the DAI PP cutting machine grinding 1/20 days a month Tool Changer 1: 110 &#47.5 times for the nine sets of 18 tools per month tool grinding costs 2600 yuan, three days after the average tool change part of the PP will have flash new1 Wing research cutting machine tool used for the first time within 60 days of no more than 5mm PP silk1.Current: 1/
1. Current: the haidai PP use slitting knife cutting machine, an average of 3 days after the tool change part PP will have burrs, New1 ever grind cutting machine tool was first used no more than 5 mm PP filament within 60 days, 60 days without grinding the bottom (calculated on a day 30000 PP, cut a piece for lack of glue to take off the wire doesn't count)2. New1 ever grind cutting machine cutting tool grinding: 1/2 months3. New2: lip cutter tool grinding: 1 time / 1 month 4. Current: the adai 1st PP cutting machine grinding / 20 days, tool change 1.5 times a month, for the 9 sets of 18 knife, cutter grinding costs 2600 yuan per month, cutter grinding costs an average of 144 Cutting machine tool grinding cost: 110 / time.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译成英文!_百度知道
帮忙翻译成英文!
政府不应该为吸烟者建立单独吸烟室。烟草中的有害物质会掺杂在空气里,还是吸烟室,对空气有很大污染,吸烟污染环境。
最后,而且污染环境,吸烟不仅影响我们的身体健康,而建立吸烟室更是浪费空间和财力。为了自己,还是会吸进人体内,吸烟者无论是在家里。
首先,同时也影响周围人的身体健康。建立吸烟室不能减少空气中的有害物质,为了我们居住的环境放弃抽烟我们都知道,公共场所,而是应该采取措施杜绝吸烟,吸烟导致许多疾病。因此。吸烟浪费烟草和纸张。
我认为,都不要抽烟。
其次。吸烟对吸烟者自身健康危害很大,为了家人,吸烟浪费资源。建立单独吸烟室也制止不住烟草中有毒物质的流散
提问者采纳
first, smoking waste resources. next, public place, the government should not build independent smoking room for the smoker. Builds the smoking room not to be able to reduce in the air the deleterious substance, do not smoke. Ts deleterious substance can dope in the air, for family member. For, but is should adopt measure stop smoking. Smoking is very big to smoker own health danger, will draw in the human body, has the very big s health. is final, smoking causes many diseases, periphery simultaneously also affects person&#39, the smoking room. Establishment independent smoking room also cannot stop in the tobacco toxic substance scattering. I believed that regardless of the smoker is at home. Smoking waste tobacco and paper, smoking pollution of the environment, but builds the smoking room is wastes the space and the financial resource. In tobacco&#39, for we live the environment gives up smokingWe knew that smoking not only affects our health, moreover pollution of the environment
提问者评价
其他类似问题
48人觉得有用
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译成英文_百度知道
帮忙翻译成英文
好为什么总是你问我问题现在开始我来问你你对我的感觉是什么你想跟我成为什么样的关系你总说我欺骗你,而不是你想象的“男女朋友”我是个性格很直的女孩?你约我,我骗你什么了,在中文中“朋友”就是普通朋友,那么,她不想跟你有进一步的发展还有,我说没有时间,那样会让我对你很反感如果你不愿意,那是含蓄的告诉这个男孩,我们继续做普通朋友,我不知道在印度是什么样的在中国如果一个女孩说他很忙,那是欺骗吗?那是委婉的拒绝,有什么就说什么,没时间见面那不是欺骗,不要每天问我同样的问题好吗,OK,更不要有身体接触,我不喜欢脱脱拉拉的男生而且我们的文化差异很大,我们只是同事现在你明白我是怎么想的吧,但是不要有任何私人接触,所以我们不合适如果你愿意
还有,在其他人在场时你不跟我说话还有一句,不需要给我打电话或者单独见面,完全可以在实验室跟我说,这让我觉得你很虚伪,我希望你可以做一个表里如一:你有什么事,而单独相处时却那么多话
提问者采纳
not in your imagination, so do us. But do not have any private contact and
close physical touch.It was not a cheating if a girl in China said that she was too busy to have time to meet
: if you want to talk to me in the lab Why do you always asking me questions, do not ask me the same question every day ok, you do not speak to me in the presence of other people 。貌似楼主遇到了一些与外国人的感情纠纷问题; is just the common friend?Now?what kind of relationship do you want me to be .If you do not want to be like that ?You make oppointment with me,有什么想法就直接说,外国人喜欢直接点的表达;re hypocritical.I do not know what India people think of that. Furthermore? No, i wll
feel disgusted with you.If you like.Also?You always said that I had deceived you.if not, which will makes me think that
you&#39,what did II am a very straight
girl ,另外顺便说两句, but speak too much with me
alone ,the &quot, and I said
i didn`t have time.&quot, it`s my turn to ask you questions,希望这个翻译能对你有所帮助。因为我也有一些外国朋友, in China the word &quot,you what i thoght,快到斩乱马. You do not need to call me and meet alone.what the feeling you treat me, OK? Another thing.And our culture is very different.Nfriends&quot, honest man, we continue our friendship as common friend.Is it
a cheating, it is implicitly told the boy that
she did not want to develop further relations with the boy, I do not like to get involve in any perplexed relationship with someone i don`t love, and I hope you can be a qulity, That was an male and female friends, we are just colleagues。他们的思想观跟我们确实有一些比较大的差异
提问者评价
非常感谢,也很感谢liuweirock,但是只能选一位..补充一句,气节称不上,但是我还是喜欢咱中国男人呵呵
其他类似问题
48人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他3条回答
we are only COLLEAGUES. If you don&#39. And. It&#39. If you like!对待洋毛子就该这样。喜欢他就接受他, makes me think that boyfriend/t like this, without keep on repeating the same questions every day, OK, if a girl says she'm totally straight and I don&#39? I said I havd no time when you dated me out,宠得鬼子见了中国人就有优越感. Now you know what I mean手工翻译. I don'. You keep silent in public while you talk so much to me when we are alone? Please don&#39, I don&#39. Or. Then how did I cheat on you. I hope you can be a honest person. That was soft refuse s too bt like faltering boys. And there are so many cultural differences between us. I' means &quot, you can talk to me in the lab if you have any problem, that means she does not want to develop any further relationship with you?? You always said that I cheated on you, not to mell be disgusted with you. Thus,不喜欢就让他滚蛋;girlfriend&quot, in Chinese &quot, we continue to be & rather than &quot. T;s your feelings about me。太多中国女人见了老外就忘了自己是人, I'friends&t think we match。Why do you always question me。姑娘有气节;t know what it is like in Icommon friend&quot?I have some questions for you, too? What kind of relastionship between us do you want. What&#39. But in Cs no need to call me ocommon friends&quot. Besides
Why are you asking me questionsNow I come to ask youI feel for you is whatYou want to tell me what relationYou always say I deceive you, I cheated you what?You ask me, I said no time, that is cheating? It is the rejected,I don't know what is in IndiaIn China, if a girl said he was very busy, do not have time to meetIt isn't cheat, it is implied told the boy, she didn't want to tell you a further developmentAlso, in Chinese &friend& is the common friend, rather than you imagine &male and female friend.&I was very straight girl, what what you say, I don't like to take off from the male labradorsAnd our cultural differences, so we don't fitIf you like, then, well, we continue to be friends, but do not have any personal contact, don't even have a body contact, that would let I to you very antipatheticIf you don't like, OK, we just colleaguesNow you understand what I want, don't ask me the same question?Do you have anything in the lab, can say with me, don't need to call me or separately, and meet in others when you don't talk to me, and so many when alone, it makes me feel you are false, I hope you can do a, honest man
Why do you ask me questions I ask you now You what I feel You want me to be what kind of relationship You always said that I deceived you, I lie to you what? You around me, and I said no time, it is cheating? That was tactful rejection I do not know what in India is If a girl in China, said he too busy to meet That is not cheating, it is implicitly told the boy, she did not want to further develop with you Moreover, in Chinese the &friend& is ordinary friends, not you think &sex friend& I am a very straight character girl Say what, I do not like boys Tuotuo Lara And our culture very different, so we inappropriate If you wish, then, well, we continue to just friends, but do not have any personal contacts, not to have physical contact, that would make me very offensive to you If you do not want, OK, we just colleagues Now you know how I think of it, not to ask me the same question every day right?你有什么事,完全可以在实验室跟我说,不需要给我打电话或者单独见面,还有,在其他人在场时你不跟我说话,而单独相处时却那么多话,这让我觉得你很虚伪,我希望你可以做一个表里如一,诚实的人What do you want, can in the lab told me, do not give me a call or meet alone, and, in the presence of other people when you do not speak to me, and alone with Shique so many words, that makes me think you are very hypocritical, I hope you can make a qulity, honest man
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢_百度知道
帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢
吃饭买单是不流行AA制的。二 在中国一 你有中国朋友吗,我想你肯定知道,我想这是南北差异三 你工作的地点是哪里四 我的新工作是负责监督那些促销员的工作内容。但是在南方,不熟的朋友不愿意为对方买单,因此有一些人就AA制
不要机器翻译!机器翻译我自己也会!
提问者采纳
where do you work,and reflect their performances to the company.do you have any chinese friend.3.i assume that&#39. my new job is to supervise the promoters1,but in south part of china?2;s the differences between North and South,people go dutch sometimes when they are not close enough. i guess you know that chinese people do not always split the bill (go dutch)?4
提问者评价
其他类似问题
48人觉得有用
2, in the south of China,s one of differences between the south and north. Have you got any Ct want to buy the bill. However. I believe it&#391, nodding aquaintances don&#39, some prefer to split the bill. In Cs not popular to split the bill when friends eat in the restaurant, as you know, it&#39
还有三四题没帮我翻译呢再问两个
在成都,大多数人不说普通话,而是说四川话方言,我想对你是个挑战我想我们可以去超市,我想那能帮助你记住中文你能用中文介绍自己吗
按默认排序
其他2条回答
we don's when we go dutch?4 My new job is to supervise those salemen&#391 Do you have any Cs work and give feed back to the company?2 Ys because the cultural differences between southern and northern China, in Ct acquaint with each other are not willing to pay for others, and that&#39, people who don&#39.3 Wt go dutch when we pay the bill. I suppose that&#39. But in southern China
A do you have a Chinese friend.2 in China, the dinner is not popular AA system, I think you must know. But in the south, no friends who don't want to pay for each other, so some people just going Dutch, I think this is the difference between the north and the southThree your place of workFour my new job is responsible for supervision and the promotion to the content of the work, and then report to the company
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译成英文!_百度知道
帮忙翻译成英文!
勤恳,诚实守信是我的人生信条,可以很快适应工作环境,就是。 用三个词来评价我自己,不要中国英语,工作认真负责,有较强的自学能力和独立工作能力,积极向上,有良好的沟通能力,勤奋务实是我的工作态度,刻苦耐劳。要翻译成较为地道的英语. 我为人随和稳重随和是我的个性、有潜力,容易相处、忠诚,有很强的责任心和团队精神
提问者采纳
THAT IS DILIGENT .IF USE THREE WORDS TO DESCRIBE MYSELF. I ALSO HAVE GOOD SELF-LEARNING ABILITY AND TEAM WORK SPIRIT AND CAN EASILY GET ADAPTED TO THE WORKING ENVIRONMENT.I AM A MAN WITH SUCH CHARACTERISTIC AS EASY-GOING ,RESPONSIBLE AND POSITIVE,VERY SERIOUS ,MY WORK ATTITUDE IS DILIGENT ,AND HONEST AND KEEP PROMISE IS MY LIFT CREEDMY PERSONALITY IS POISE AND EASY GOING,LOYAL AND POTENTIAL
提问者评价
谢谢了,解我燃眉之急了
其他类似问题
48人觉得有用
其他2条回答
Honesty is my life creed, has a strong sense of responsibility and team spirit, is , it quickly adapted to the working environment. have good communication skills and a strong self-learning ability and ability to work independently. pragmatic is hard I work, the hard work and positive, have the potentialPoise is my easygoing personality: diligent, a serious and responsible work. Three words used to evaluate myself, easy to get along. I am a man of easygoing, loyal
Steady amiable is my individuality, the honest code of honor is mylife creed, diligent is practical is my work manner My manneramiable, is easy to be together, the work earnestly is responsible, toendure hardships, positive is upward, has the good communicationability, has stronger studies independently the ability and theindependent working ability, has the very strong sense ofresponsibility and the team spirit, may very quickly adapt the workingconditions. Appraises I with three words, is: Diligent, is loyal, has thepotential.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文翻译网 的文章

随机推荐