Are you daydreamingg of my skin's stin burning是什么意思

歌词里有are you dreaming of my skins still burning from your touch是什么歌_百度知道
歌词里有are you dreaming of my skins still burning from your touch是什么歌
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
&&burning&&,burning,挪威歌手Maria Arredondo (玛丽亚·亚瑞唐多)的专辑名、同名歌曲,一首相当好听的英文女声歌曲,有一种令人如痴如醉的浪漫气氛,更带着些许哀伤之感。  歌名:burning   歌词:Passion is sweet 激情令人幸福   Love makes weak 爱情令人脆弱   You said you cherished freedom so You refuse to let it go 你曾说过自由至上 因此你不愿被束缚   Follow your fate命中注定   Love and hate 爱恨情仇   Never fail to seize the day But dont give yourself away日夜追逐你的梦想 从未放弃   Oh when the night falls噢 当夜暮降临时   And your all alone 你孤身一人   In your deepest sleep what Are you dreaming of在你沉睡之时 你梦到了什么   My skin's still burning from your touch 肌肤之亲 让我陶醉   Oh I just can't get enough I 噢 我却无法满足   Said I wouldn't ask for much 曾答应不再向你索取   But your eyes are dangerous 然而 你的眼神摄人心魄   Oh the thought keep spinning in my head 你的思念挥之不去   Can we drop this masquerade 我们可否坦诚相对   I can't predict where it ends 纵使结局无法预算   If your the rock I'll crush against 我仍旧甘愿飞蛾扑火   Trapped in a crowd 置身于人海茫茫之中   The music is loud 乐声嘈杂   I said I love my freedom too Now I'm not so sure I do 我曾说过 我同样珍爱自由 现在却不可置否   All eyes on you视线被你占据   Rings so true我已看清一切   Better quit while you're ahead Now I'm not so sure I am情深入之时 却是分手之日 然而我却无法做到   My soul my heart 我的灵魂 我的芳心   If you're near if you're far无论你近在咫尺或是远在天涯   My life my love 我的生命 我的挚爱   You can have it all....ooohaaaah 一并带走
其他类似问题
skins的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁burning翻译_百度知道
burning翻译
burning ['bɜ:nɪŋ] adj.燃烧的;发热的;急切的;(欲望等)炽烈的v.燃烧(burn的现在分词);使用某物为燃料英语释意Noun1. the act &the burning of leaves was prohibited by a town ordinance&2. pain that feels hot as if it were on fire3. a process in which a substance reacts with oxygen to give heat and light4. execution by electricity5. execution by fireAdjective1. producing or having a pai&begged for water to soothe his burning throat&2.&a burning fever&&the burning sand&3. characterize&ardent love&&an ardent lover&&a burning enthusiasm&&a fervent desire to change society&&a fervent admirer&&fiery oratory&&an impassioned appeal&&a torrid love affair&4. lighted up by or&forests set ablaze (or afire) by lightning&&even the car's tires were aflame&&a night aflare with fireworks&&candles alight on the tables&&blazing logs in the fireplace&&a burning cigarette&&a flaming crackling fire&&houses on fire&5.&burning issues of the day&6.&coal-burning (or wood-burning) stoves&
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
  burning  [英][ˈbɜ:nɪŋ] [美][ˈbə:nɪŋ]adj.燃烧的; 发热的; 急切的; (欲望等)炽烈的;  v.燃烧(burn的现在分词); 使用某物为燃料;  
passion is sweet 热情是甜蜜的 love makes weak 爱情让人虚弱 you said you cherished freedom so 你说你珍惜自由 you refuse to let it go 所以你绝不会让自由从你手中溜走 follow your fate 追随你的命运 love and hate 不管是爱与恨 never fail to seize the day 紧紧地抓住每一天 but dont give yourself away . 但是决不能放弃自己 oh when the night falls 哦,当夜幕降临 and your all alone 你独自一人的时候 in your deepest sleep what 在你的梦境深处 are you dreaming of 你会梦见什么 my skin's still burning from your touch 我的皮肤仍旧因为你的爱抚而燃烧 oh i just can't get enough i 哦,我只是没有得到足够多的你的抚摸 said i wouldn't ask for much 我说过我不会向你所取更多 but your eyes are dangerous 但是你的眼睛对我来说是致命的诱惑 oh the thought keep spinning in my head 哦,这想法一直在我的脑海里盘旋 can we drop this masquerade 我们能不能脱下虚伪的妆容 i can't predict where it ends 我无法预计我们的关系会在哪里结束 if your the rock i'll crush against 我只知道如果你是一块岩石,我会毫不犹豫的撞上去 trapped in a crowd 迷失在人群中 the music is loud 音乐刺耳 i said i love my freedom to 我曾经说过我也爱自由 now i'm not sure i do 但是现在我不确定(我是否还热爱自由) all eyes on you 我的目光一直停留在你身上 rings so true 结婚戒指是如此的真实刺眼 better quit while you're ahead 当你在的时候我最好不要提起它 now i'm not so sure i am 现在我不确定我是否仍旧热爱自由 oh when the night falls and your all alone in your deepest sleep what are you dreaming of my skin's still burning from your touch oh i just can't get enough i said i wouldn't ask for much but your eyes are dangerous oh the thought keep spinning in my head can we drop this masquerade i can't predict where it ends if your the rock i'll crush against my soul my heart 我的灵魂我的心 if you're near if you're far 不管你在我身边还是离我远去 my life my love 我的生命我的至爱 you can have it all....ooohaaaah. 我可以给你我所拥有的一切 oh when the night falls and your all alone in your deepest sleep what are you dreaming of my skin's still burning from your touch oh i just can't get enough i said i wouldn't ask for much but your eyes are dangerous oh the thought keep spinning in my head can we drop this masquerade i can't predict where it ends if your the rock i'll crush against ooh, if your the rock i'll crush against
burning,adj.燃烧的;发热的;急切的;(欲望等)炽烈的burn,v.燃烧;使用某物为燃料
passion is sweet 热情是甜蜜的 love makes weak 爱情让人虚弱 you said you cherished freedom so 你说你珍惜自由 you refuse to let it go 所以你绝不会让自由从你手中溜走 follow your fate 追随你的命运 love and hate 不管是爱与恨 never fail to seize the day 紧紧地抓住每一天 but dont give yourself away . 但是决不能放弃自己 oh when the night falls 哦,当夜幕降临 and your all alone 你独自一人的时候 in your deepest sleep what 在你的梦境深处 are you dreaming of 你会梦见什么 my skin's still burning from your touch 我的皮肤仍旧因为你的爱抚而燃烧 oh i just can't get enough i 哦,我只是没有得到足够多的你的抚摸 said i wouldn't ask for much 我说过我不会向你所取更多 but your eyes are dangerous 但是你的眼睛对我来说是致命的诱惑 oh the thought keep spinning in my head 哦,这想法一直在我的脑海里盘旋 can we drop this masquerade 我们能不能脱下虚伪的妆容 i can't predict where it ends 我无法预计我们的关系会在哪里结束 if your the rock i'll crush against 我只知道如果你是一块岩石,我会毫不犹豫的撞上去 trapped in a crowd 迷失在人群中 the music is loud 音乐刺耳 i said i love my freedom to 我曾经说过我也爱自由 now i'm not sure i do 但是现在我不确定(我是否还热爱自由)
急迫的;重要
burning的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Burning歌词_百度知道
Burning歌词
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Passion is sweet Love makes weak You said you cherished freedom so You refuse to let it go Follow your fate Love and hate Never fail to seize the day But dont give yourself away . Oh when the night falls And your all alone In your deepest sleep what Are you dreaming of My skin's still burning from your touch Oh I just can't get enough I Said I wouldn't ask for much But your eyes are dangerous Oh the thought keep spinning in my head Can we drop this masquerade I can't predict where it ends If your the rock I'll crush against Trapped in a crowd The music is loud I said I love my freedom too Now I'm not so sure I do All eyes on you Rings so true Better quit while you're ahead Now I'm not so sure I am Oh when the night falls And your all alone In your deepest sleep what Are you dreaming of My skin's still burning from your touch Oh I just can't get enough I Said I wouldn't ask for much But your eyes are dangerous Oh the thought keep spinning in my head Can we drop this masquerade I can't predict where it ends If your the rock I'll crush against My soul my heart If you're near or if you're far My life my love You can have it all....ooohaaaah. Oh when the night falls And your all alone In your deepest sleep what Are you dreaming of My skin's still burning from your touch Oh I just can't get enough I Said I wouldn't ask for much But your eyes are dangerous Oh the thought keep spinning in my head Can we drop this masquerade I can't predict where it ends If your the rock I'll crush against
其他类似问题
burning的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁In your deepest sleep what are you dreaming of_花前月下暂相逢吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:89贴子:
In your deepest sleep what are you dreaming of收藏
Passio nis sweetLove ma kesweakYou said you cherished freedom soYou refuse to let it goFollow your fateLove and hateNever fail to seize the dayBut dont give yourself awayOh when the night fallsAnd your all aloneIn your deepest sleep whatAre you dreaming ofMy skin's still burning from your touchOh I just can't get enough ISaid I wouldn't ask for muchBut your eyes are dangerousOhthe thought keep spinning in my headCan we drop this masqueradeI can't predict where it endsIf your the rock I'll crush againstTrapped in a crowdThe music is loudI said I love my freedom toNow I'm not sure I doAll eyes on youRings so trueBetter quit while you're aheadNow I'm not so sure I amOh when the night fallsAnd your all aloneIn your deepest sleep whatAre you dreaming ofMy skin's still burning from your touchOh I just can't get enough ISaid I wouldn't ask for muchBut your eyes are dangerousOh the thought keep spinning in my headCan we drop this masqueradeI can't predict where it endsIf your the rock I'll crush againstMy soul my heartIf you're near if you're farMy life my loveYou can have it all ooohaaaahOh when the night fallsAnd your all aloneIn your deepest sleep whatAre you dreaming ofMy skin's still burning from your touchOh I just can't get enough ISaid I wouldn't ask for muchBut your eyes are dangerousOh the thought keep spinning in my headCan we drop this masqueradeI can't predict where it endsIf your the rock I'll crush againstooh if your the rock I'll crush against
1楼 11:33&|
歌词?.......
2楼 12:21&|
嗯,对。名字是burning当时很喜欢,总是在商店听到,但是不知道叫什么名字来着。。。
3楼 12:47&|
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”花前月下暂相逢“的信息,请&或

我要回帖

更多关于 daydreaming 的文章

随机推荐