vocabulary builderis the foundation in learning english?

实用英语词汇学课后练习答案 张华_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
实用英语词汇学课后练习答案 张华
上传于||文档简介
&&实​用​英​语​词​汇​学​课​后​练​习​答​案​包​括​作​文​题​在​内
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢Vocabulary exercises | LearnEnglish Teens 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
【E-Power简介】英语专业毕业论文、英语学习辅导资料、英语四六级考试、研究生考试、分类专业毕业论文、精品教学课件、课堂学习激趣课件、毕业论文指导、中小学课程辅导、文化教育生活资源......【免责声明】本址文档少数为原创,多数系网络收集下载,其中如有侵权或泄露隐私等不当网络情形,请迅速联系告知,经确认一定及时删除相关文档。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
The Importance of Vocabulary in English Learning
下载积分:2500
内容提示:在当今世界,英语在国际交流中的地位越来越重要了。对于很多国家来说,英语是仅次于他们国家的母语。然而,无论掌握何种语言,人们都会碰到许多困难,学习英语也并不例外。词汇是人们在英语学习过程中最大的障碍。为了在短时间内准确地掌握更多的词汇,学习者应该掌握有效的学习方法。英语构词法是学习英语的最有效途径也是最广泛使用的方法,除此之外,还有复合法、转类法、混成法、截短法
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:132|
上传日期: 15:24:08|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
The Importance of Vocabulary in English Learning
官方公共微信Learn English through games, On this site you can learn English grammar and vocabulary through games. Each grammar point is presented in a graphical way and then the grammar and vocabulary are practised in games.
This summer ENGAMES.EU prepared a quiz competition for teachers and learners of English. From 1st August 2016 to 14th August 2016 we will publish 10 quizzes where you can test your English. If you complete all the quizzes and write a reasonable comment (e.g. your opinion of the quizzes, a description of your holiday etc.) you will win the book Grammar Up!!!
In this post, I would like to share the best activities I know to teach questions in the present simple tense. The aim of these fun activities is to help your students form the YES/NO questions and short answers correctly. I have used all these activities in my classes and they worked very well.
In this post, you will find a game called Battleships to introduce...
Recently I published a post on Speed Reading. The post contains a game which you can play on your computer. However, most of my students have a smart phone but no internet connection. Therefore, it is much more effective to make a mobile phone app. Students just download it and use it all the time.
That is why I tested the speed reading game and published...
In English there are many words which have the same or very similar meaning. Words that have the similar meaning are called synonyms. In this post, I am going to present synonyms for the words DIFFICULT and HARD.
In this post, there are two quizzes to practise the new vocabulary and an infographic explaining the meaning of the words.
The words DIFFICULT...
Forming questions is one of the most important things in English. Can you form questions?
Try our quiz!!! There are ten questions to form. How good is your knowledge of grammar???
Speed reading activities are very important for learners of English. By trying to read quickly, they develop their comprehension and fluency in reading in a foreign language. Thus they improve their knowledge of English.
The problem with speed reading activities is, that they are not for elementary students of English. The texts mostly aim at advanced or intermediate...
Another summer grammar quiz to practise your English grammar. This time it is a bit more difficult.
A few years ago Jason better known as Fluency MC, came up with a rap song and a video. In this video he teaches ten phrasal verbs. And as I like the video very much and I think it is really useful, I decided to create a post using the video.
In this post you will find the rap song, an infographic and a game to practise and learn the phrasal verbs.
Play the...
Yesterday I published a post in which I taught 16 phrasal verbs which belong among the 50 most frequent phrasal verbs in English. In this post I am going to introduce 10 more phrasal verb which belong into the same category.
Start with a quiz to see how many of the phrasal verbs you know. If you score 10 points, it is no use to spend your time on those explained here.
Before you start learning anything, take the following quiz. Read the questions and choose the best option to see how many phrasal verbs you already know. If you manage to score 20 points, you can leave this page because you know all the phrasal verbs, I am going to teach here.
As you are reading these words, you obviously need to learn some phrasal...
A new post on phrasal verbs.
You can share your grammar quiz results here.
Anonymous25481:
great ideas for my students, I will make boards easier for them THANKS SO MUCH!!!!
Anonymous27493:
Anonymous27792:
Anonymous38261:
what a piece of s**t teacher
Anonymous38303:
What do you mean?
Anonymous39373:
Thank you.
Anonymous40501:
Anonymous41074:
Anonymous43415:
Anonymous45234: