I want toget somewhere money .Where is the b______

都来看看—( ) There ______ some money and many books on the desk.A.is B.have C.has D.are( ) ----I like Animals World.How about you?----I agree ____you.A.to B.about C.on D.with( ) Linling,a ________ girl is playing chess with our teacher.A.eight-_百度作业帮
都来看看—( ) There ______ some money and many books on the desk.A.is B.have C.has D.are( ) ----I like Animals World.How about you?----I agree ____you.A.to B.about C.on D.with( ) Linling,a ________ girl is playing chess with our teacher.A.eight-
都来看看—( ) There ______ some money and many books on the desk.A.is B.have C.has D.are( ) ----I like Animals World.How about you?----I agree ____you.A.to B.about C.on D.with( ) Linling,a ________ girl is playing chess with our teacher.A.eight-years-old B.eight-year-old C.eight years old D.eight还有:Fill in the chart below等于Fill in the below chart吗?为什么?原因?
第一题选A,原因:当there be 句型的主语是一系列事物时,谓语应与最邻近的主语保持一致,称为就近原则.题中some money是不可数名词故应选择A.第二题选D,原因:agree with 属于固定搭配的短语,译为“同意某人观点”第三题选B,原因:名词girl前应加一个形容词故排除CD(选项C:eight years old可以做表语:She is eight years old这种表达是对的,但是不可以做形容词使用选项D中的eight不可以直接表示年龄.),在AB选项的表达方法中year应用单数,故选择B.补充问题:两句应该是不一样的,且后边的表达有错误.Fill in the below chart中below所占据的位置应该是饰chart定语形容词,但below是副词,没有形容词属性,故该句应该是错误的.但是在第一句Fill in the chart below中,below占据状语的位置完全可以使用副词.
There be 句型单复数看be动词后跟的名词的单复数,money不可数,some可修饰可数或不可数名词D.with
agree with sb. 同意某人观点B.eight-year-old 名词变形容词时用单数fill in the chart below1=fill the below
chart 21:这里below 作介词,意为在...I_______go to the bank yestereday to get some money.A.had to B.mustMother is going out.I will _______look after my little sisterat home.A.must B.can C.could D.have to_百度作业帮
I_______go to the bank yestereday to get some money.A.had to B.mustMother is going out.I will _______look after my little sisterat home.A.must B.can C.could D.have to
I_______go to the bank yestereday to get some money.A.had to B.mustMother is going out.I will _______look after my little sisterat home.A.must B.can C.could D.have to
第一个A,第二个D.
解释一下啦(*^__^*)
不胜感激O(∩_∩)O~
我昨天没办法只能去银行提钱。
妈妈要出去,我只好呆家里照顾妹妹
D 不得不,是客观决定的
我想了一下。觉得是选:B.D.。have to
是“不得不”的意思
客观条件限制必须去做 有勉强的意味。第一个翻译出来是:昨天我到银行去取钱。没有前提条件说有人逼他去取钱,而是他自愿的。第二个:妈妈要出去,我不得不在家照顾我的小妹妹。因为妈妈要出去了,所有他才要照顾妹妹,有个前提条件:妈妈要出去。...
有两道题。。。。。。
一个意思,只是昨天是过去式单项选择1.-Anything I can do for you?-Yes,I want to buy shorts.Could you tell me_______?A.where are theyB.where they areC.where were theyD.where they were2.-Excuse me,could I borrow some money from you?-Of course you_______A.couldB.canC.mustD_百度作业帮
单项选择1.-Anything I can do for you?-Yes,I want to buy shorts.Could you tell me_______?A.where are theyB.where they areC.where were theyD.where they were2.-Excuse me,could I borrow some money from you?-Of course you_______A.couldB.canC.mustD
单项选择1.-Anything I can do for you?-Yes,I want to buy shorts.Could you tell me_______?A.where are theyB.where they areC.where were theyD.where they were2.-Excuse me,could I borrow some money from you?-Of course you_______A.couldB.canC.mustD.need3.Jean wants to go to China but she ________money.A.did not haveB.does not have noC.had noD.has no4.You______to the meeting this afternoon if you have something important to do.A.need not to comeB.do not need comeC.do not need comingD.need not come5.Will you please_______ me your math book this afternoon?A.lendingB.lendC.to lendD.borrow
B 一般疑问句中宾语从句用陈述语气B could表示委婉语气提问,回答只能用can(同样might提问只能用may回答)D 这没什么好说的这题D need常在否定句中用作情态动词B Will/Would you please 后接动词原形I have to draw some
I have to draw some money from the bank before our money________.
A.runs out of B.is run out C.runs out D.runs up
_百度作业帮
I have to draw some
A.runs out of B.is run out C.runs out D.runs up
I have to draw some
A.runs out of B.is run out C.runs out D.runs upI have to draw some money from the bank before our money ________ .
A.runs out of
B.is run ._百度知道
I have to draw some money from the bank before our money ________ .
A.runs out of
B.is run .
I have to draw some money from the bank before our money ________ .
A.runs out of
B.is run out
C.runs out
D.runs up
提问者采纳
试题分析:考查词组辨析:run out of和run out都是“用完”的意思,但前者是及物的,后面要接宾语,可以用被动式,后者是不及物的,不能用被动式,句意:我要在钱用完前到银行取钱。选C。点评:有的词组虽然词义是一样的但用法却有很大区别,比如有的是及物的,有的是被动的,就会导致有的词组不能用被动式。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 somewhere 的文章

随机推荐