dirty secrets make friends with怎么样理解更正确

Dirty&Secrets&Make&Friends
看完了《小时代》,感慨颇多,难过了好多天,一直到现在。我不止一次在想,如果我的朋友们——我的最重要的人,死于一场意外的大火,我想我会疯掉。我一定会冲进去与他们同归于尽,一定会。就算被人拉住没有进去,我也会患上忧郁症或者精神分裂症,反正,我一定不会活很长时间。
到现在还心有余悸。我一边在痛骂郭敬明的冷酷无情,何必把他们都写死。一边又在赞扬他精妙的描写——让我又陷入小说的情节中无法自拔。用情太深,也不是个好事,至少体现在看小说这件事上。
我撑住了林萧与南湘的互骂,我撑住了顾里的突然破产以及她得癌症,但是我真的难以承受他们最后死得突然。
每个人心中都不一样的顾里、林萧、南湘和唐宛如,我也一样。我好奇怪,先看了电影海报再去看的书,于是不知不觉把他们的扮演者一个个套入书中。我不得不承认小四是个天才,他找的演员是如此贴合小说中的形象(除了简溪。不要给我提简溪!)。
我又要不得不对小四立正敬礼了,他对人物的描写实在太棒了!为此我深深深深感觉他是个在这方面的巨人!
先说林萧。其实我觉得林萧是四人中最幸福的,真的。而且林萧这个人物也是最立体最丰满的。她有血有肉,有优点也有缺点,她是个展现在我眼前完完整整的人。(也许这就是以第一人称写的好处)。林萧和简溪,我实在觉得是个悲剧。其实一开始为了解释简单而对彼此说谎就是不对的。他们走到这一步,没有什么可奇怪的。简溪真的太好,对林萧,对两人的爱情。(好吧我承认,当我看完1.0时有一种把简溪杀死的冲动)只不过两个人身上肩负着一条生命。这是改变不了也无法避免的。当简溪履行完诺言三个月回来再来找林萧时,太晚了——林萧身边已有崇光。我始终坚信简溪真的只爱林萧一个人,当然我不否认他曾经喜欢过林泉,但是,爱和喜欢是有天壤之别的。那封信看得我心痛。如果他没有放弃,林萧会选择谁。我不知道。我只知道,林萧和简溪之间没有解释清的误会太多,一个又一个,无序缠绕在一起,像一团乱糟糟的毛线。分明知道头儿在哪里,彼此却失掉了解开的勇气。最后他的离开也应算一个比较好的方式了吧,只不过,已经伤害了彼此。
扯远了,已经谈到简溪上面去了。我之所以说林萧幸福,一个原因是她遇到了崇光。其实说真的,在读第一遍1.0时我根本没有注意到崇光。小四对他的描写实在太少了,以至于后来我很纳闷林萧怎么和他在一起的(尤其读到简溪给林萧的信时)。导致我又重新挑出有崇光的情节再读了一遍。可是还是觉得描写得少啊。虽然失去了简溪,可是来了崇光。崇光某些方面真的和简溪好像,都那么温柔,都能给林萧带来安全感。到后来崇光变成了陆烧,变成了一个愈加迷人的混血大帅哥,我觉得林萧简直赚翻了嘛(开玩笑)!我情不自禁呐喊:我爱崇光!!!
第二个原因是她拥有顾里。就算她跟顾里吵翻但是顾里也会包容她,在她最低迷看到简溪和林泉在一起时,在林萧最无助最需要拥抱的时候把她紧紧包裹起来。其实我还可以说林萧拥有南湘。在她脑子里某个豆腐渣雷达又开始启动时,她能够很默契的和南湘相视一笑。就算两个人最后吵到那么凶。
我曾经以为我喜欢顾里,其实到最后才发现自己喜欢的是林萧。如果说,我会是她们之中的谁,我想我一定是80%林萧,20%唐宛如。我一定不会是顾里或是南湘。
我可以包容林萧的缺点,有点自卑且善妒。她最后对南湘的态度我完全可以理解。这才是个现实生活中的人。我觉得小四真的写进我心里去了。
至于顾里。她是聪明的。她是个富二代不错,买个七八万的包儿可以眼睛都不带眨一下。但是她很清楚自己想要什么,并且会不择手段去得到。众多手段中甚至包括她的毒舌。在大学期间修完双学位,并且还不知道拿过多少次奖学金。她清楚地知道“在云端”意味着什么——摔下去只有死路一条。她是台无时无刻不在飞速运转的计算机。
她是坚强的。就连顾延盛去世,她都没有表现出一丝的脆弱。到最后她知道那七千万不翼而飞,知道这是宫洺的家族和她下的一盘她永远不会赢的棋,知道自己患了癌症却仍旧演了一出高水准成功让顾源恨透自己的戏。我不记得她是否流过泪,在我眼里,顾里是不会有泪水的。
但她毕竟是个女的。不管外表表现得多么强势,依旧有最最柔弱的一面。只不过,顾里太能装。她太把自己当回事。她有无数次机会无数个理由可以让她痛痛快快哭一场,可是她没有。她只会买下一只只昂贵的包,一件件价值连城的衣服。这是她的发泄方式,这就是顾里。但是最后面对死亡,她还是畏惧了。
“林萧,我的手术提前了。我现在在医院,想了想,还是希望你来陪我。我一个人害怕,你快来。”
我突然明白过来,顾里在对我们说,你们不要走。
她的眼珠子翻进肿胀的眼皮里,我知道她看不见我们。她在麻醉剂残留的混沌意识里,依然担心着她最害怕的事情:“你们,不要走。”
我看清了真实的顾里,一个会害怕的女孩。就算她演技超群,也终究会摘下强硬的面具,说一句:“你们,不要走。”
话说回来顾里和顾源真是绝配(尽管我不喜欢顾源,尤其是简溪走了之后的顾源)。他们的爱情好像是建立在物质上的,才是最符合上海的爱情。我看的出顾源深爱着顾里,可我怎么也没看出顾里爱顾源。直到她吐出这些话:
“他是个好人,我也很爱他,我不想让他过得这么不快乐。Neil,你记得你走的时候对我说过的话么,你说,‘I am not happy anymore.’我很害怕有一天,顾源也在心里这样对我说。我受不了这个。与其这样,最后让我恨他,不如让他恨我,这样我至少不会难受。“
最真挚的爱,往往被埋藏得最深。
然后说南湘。看到最后,我对南湘的印象彻彻底底颠覆了。我承认一开始我小瞧了南湘。一个能为席城去堕胎,被他甩过多少次巴掌、打过多少次还能和他在一起这么久的人,绝不是一个简单的人。而且,她还是个绝世美人。尽管南湘说过“我爱卫海”,可我觉得却是一种利用。卫海比南湘单纯得多得多,他没有谈过如此不堪的恋爱,他没有一个吸毒成性的妈妈。南湘外表看似真的很清纯,可是···“Dirty Secrets Make
Friends”我突然想到这句话。应该改改,肮脏的秘密成就了南湘。我到现在都觉得战栗,她怎么会让席城去做那种事。至于她和顾准在一起,我实在觉得不可思议。书中对顾准描写不多,但是我总认为南湘和他在一起也是为了某种利益,当然,经历过她的这些,想必这也不稀奇了吧。最后与林萧的争吵,我只觉得她就像一只蝎子,然后慢慢露出她最本性的面容。南湘,绝对是潘多拉的盒子的关键词。
唐宛如,仿佛是个悲剧的存在。她的快乐带给了这个小团体快乐,而顾里她们的快乐,却是建立在唐宛如的痛苦之上。直到最后,玻璃碴划破她的面容——似乎昭示着这个小团体终于土崩瓦解。我喜欢唐宛如的纯真,当其他人已经迈入社会的时候,只有她还能停留在那个单纯的大学时代。
我还是接受不了最后的结局,于是,我大胆地给改了······
车子转过路口,就停了下来。我知道到了。我再次邀请宫洺去参加我们的聚会,可他还是委婉拒绝了。于是我向他简单道了别,朝着唐宛如新租的公寓做着百米冲刺。我实在太想见到他们了。经历了这么多以后,我生怕他们之中有谁又突然离开了我们。
当我用力捶着唐宛如家的大门,我的心跳快得让我怀疑下一秒它一定会蹦出来。好在如如及时拉开了门,我看见了她那张大脸。“林萧!”如如大叫一声,紧紧抱住了我。她力量大得无法现象,我甚至觉得自己已经快被活活勒死了。屋子里的人,全是我熟悉的面孔。我从他们脸上一一扫过,顾准、南湘、Neil、顾源、顾里,每个人都微笑地看着我,最后我看见了趴在床上的崇光。他一定是听到刚才唐宛如的吼叫才醒过来的,他一边揉揉眼睛,一边朝我露出了一个好看的微笑。
那一刻,我突然觉得释然。
我们这群跌跌撞撞的人,真的迎来了属于我们的,幸福美满的结局
我想起我在墓地里对顾里说过的话,我说否极泰来,苦尽甘来,最坏的一定都已经过去了。我们真的已经喝完了一大杯苦涩的草药,现在我们正品尝的是一杯香甜的美酒。
我知道,我们再也不会分开了,再也不会。
我还是喜欢圆满的结局啊。
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。Dirty&Secrets&Make&Friends
Dirty Secrets
Make Friends
看完了《小时代》,感慨颇多,难过了好多天,一直到现在。我不止一次在想,如果我的朋友们——我的最重要的人,死于一场意外的大火,我想我会疯掉。我一定会冲进去与他们同归于尽,一定会。就算被人拉住没有进去,我也会患上忧郁症或者精神分裂症,反正,我一定不会活很长时间。
到现在还心有余悸。我一边在痛骂郭敬明的冷酷无情,何必把他们都写死。一边又在赞扬他精妙的描写——让我又陷入小说的情节中无法自拔。用情太深,也不是个好事,至少体现在看小说这件事上。
我撑住了林萧与南湘的互骂,我撑住了顾里的突然破产以及她得癌症,但是我真的难以承受他们最后死得突然。
每个人心中都不一样的顾里、林萧、南湘和唐宛如,我也一样。我好奇怪,先看了电影海报再去看的书,于是不知不觉把他们的扮演者一个个套入书中。我不得不承认小四是个天才,他找的演员是如此贴合小说中的形象(除了简溪。不要给我提简溪!)。
我又要不得不对小四立正敬礼了,他对人物的描写实在太棒了!为此我深深深深感觉他是个在这方面的巨人!
先说林萧。其实我觉得林萧是四人中最幸福的,真的。而且林萧这个人物也是最立体最丰满的。她有血有肉,有优点也有缺点,她是个展现在我眼前完完整整的人。(也许这就是以第一人称写的好处)。林萧和简溪,我实在觉得是个悲剧。其实一开始为了解释简单而对彼此说谎就是不对的。他们走到这一步,没有什么可奇怪的。简溪真的太好,对林萧,对两人的爱情。(好吧我承认,当我看完1.0时有一种把简溪杀死的冲动)只不过两个人身上肩负着一条生命。这是改变不了也无法避免的。当简溪履行完诺言三个月回来再来找林萧时,太晚了——林萧身边已有崇光。我始终坚信简溪真的只爱林萧一个人,当然我不否认他曾经喜欢过林泉,但是,爱和喜欢是有天壤之别的。那封信看得我心痛。如果他没有放弃,林萧会选择谁。我不知道。我只知道,林萧和简溪之间没有解释清的误会太多,一个又一个,无序缠绕在一起,像一团乱糟糟的毛线。分明知道头儿在哪里,彼此却失掉了解开的勇气。最后他的离开也应算一个比较好的方式了吧,只不过,已经伤害了彼此。
扯远了,已经谈到简溪上面去了。我之所以说林萧幸福,一个原因是她遇到了崇光。其实说真的,在读第一遍1.0时我根本没有注意到崇光。小四对他的描写实在太少了,以至于后来我很纳闷林萧怎么和他在一起的(尤其读到简溪给林萧的信时)。导致我又重新挑出有崇光的情节再读了一遍。可是还是觉得描写得少啊。虽然失去了简溪,可是来了崇光。崇光某些方面真的和简溪好像,都那么温柔,都能给林萧带来安全感。到后来崇光变成了陆烧,变成了一个愈加迷人的混血大帅哥,我觉得林萧简直赚翻了嘛(开玩笑)!我情不自禁呐喊:我爱崇光!!!
第二个原因是她拥有顾里。就算她跟顾里吵翻但是顾里也会包容她,在她最低迷看到简溪和林泉在一起时,在林萧最无助最需要拥抱的时候把她紧紧包裹起来。其实我还可以说林萧拥有南湘。在她脑子里某个豆腐渣雷达又开始启动时,她能够很默契的和南湘相视一笑。就算两个人最后吵到那么凶。
我曾经以为我喜欢顾里,其实到最后才发现自己喜欢的是林萧。如果说,我会是她们之中的谁,我想我一定是80%林萧,20%唐宛如。我一定不会是顾里或是南湘。
我可以包容林萧的缺点,有点自卑且善妒。她最后对南湘的态度我完全可以理解。这才是个现实生活中的人。我觉得小四真的写进我心里去了。
至于顾里。她是聪明的。她是个富二代不错,买个七八万的包儿可以眼睛都不带眨一下。但是她很清楚自己想要什么,并且会不择手段去得到。众多手段中甚至包括她的毒舌。在大学期间修完双学位,并且还不知道拿过多少次奖学金。她清楚地知道“在云端”意味着什么——摔下去只有死路一条。她是台无时无刻不在飞速运转的计算机。
她是坚强的。就连顾延盛去世,她都没有表现出一丝的脆弱。到最后她知道那七千万不翼而飞,知道这是宫洺的家族和她下的一盘她永远不会赢的棋,知道自己患了癌症却仍旧演了一出高水准成功让顾源恨透自己的戏。我不记得她是否流过泪,在我眼里,顾里是不会有泪水的。
但她毕竟是个女的。不管外表表现得多么强势,依旧有最最柔弱的一面。只不过,顾里太能装。她太把自己当回事。她有无数次机会无数个理由可以让她痛痛快快哭一场,可是她没有。她只会买下一只只昂贵的包,一件件价值连城的衣服。这是她的发泄方式,这就是顾里。但是最后面对死亡,她还是畏惧了。
“林萧,我的手术提前了。我现在在医院,想了想,还是希望你来陪我。我一个人害怕,你快来。”
我突然明白过来,顾里在对我们说,你们不要走。
她的眼珠子翻进肿胀的眼皮里,我知道她看不见我们。她在麻醉剂残留的混沌意识里,依然担心着她最害怕的事情:“你们,不要走。”
我看清了真实的顾里,一个会害怕的女孩。就算她演技超群,也终究会摘下强硬的面具,说一句:“你们,不要走。”
话说回来顾里和顾源真是绝配(尽管我不喜欢顾源,尤其是简溪走了之后的顾源)。他们的爱情好像是建立在物质上的,才是最符合上海的爱情。我看的出顾源深爱着顾里,可我怎么也没看出顾里爱顾源。直到她吐出这些话:
“他是个好人,我也很爱他,我不想让他过得这么不快乐。Neil,你记得你走的时候对我说过的话么,你说,‘I am not happy anymore.’我很害怕有一天,顾源也在心里这样对我说。我受不了这个。与其这样,最后让我恨他,不如让他恨我,这样我至少不会难受。“
最真挚的爱,往往被埋藏得最深。
然后说南湘。看到最后,我对南湘的印象彻彻底底颠覆了。我承认一开始我小瞧了南湘。一个能为席城去堕胎,被他甩过多少次巴掌、打过多少次还能和他在一起这么久的人,绝不是一个简单的人。而且,她还是个绝世美人。尽管南湘说过“我爱卫海”,可我觉得却是一种利用。卫海比南湘单纯得多得多,他没有谈过如此不堪的恋爱,他没有一个吸毒成性的妈妈。南湘外表看似真的很清纯,可是···“Dirty Secrets Make
Friends”我突然想到这句话。应该改改,肮脏的秘密成就了南湘。我到现在都觉得战栗,她怎么会让席城去做那种事。至于她和顾准在一起,我实在觉得不可思议。书中对顾准描写不多,但是我总认为南湘和他在一起也是为了某种利益,当然,经历过她的这些,想必这也不稀奇了吧。最后与林萧的争吵,我只觉得她就像一只蝎子,然后慢慢露出她最本性的面容。南湘,绝对是潘多拉的盒子的关键词。
唐宛如,仿佛是个悲剧的存在。她的快乐带给了这个小团体快乐,而顾里她们的快乐,却是建立在唐宛如的痛苦之上。直到最后,玻璃碴划破她的面容——似乎昭示着这个小团体终于土崩瓦解。我喜欢唐宛如的纯真,当其他人已经迈入社会的时候,只有她还能停留在那个单纯的大学时代。
我还是接受不了最后的结局,于是,我大胆地给改了······
车子转过路口,就停了下来。我知道到了。我再次邀请宫洺去参加我们的聚会,可他还是委婉拒绝了。于是我向他简单道了别,朝着唐宛如新租的公寓做着百米冲刺。我实在太想见到他们了。经历了这么多以后,我生怕他们之中有谁又突然离开了我们。
当我用力捶着唐宛如家的大门,我的心跳快得让我怀疑下一秒它一定会蹦出来。好在如如及时拉开了门,我看见了她那张大脸。“林萧!”如如大叫一声,紧紧抱住了我。她力量大得无法现象,我甚至觉得自己已经快被活活勒死了。屋子里的人,全是我熟悉的面孔。我从他们脸上一一扫过,顾准、南湘、Neil、顾源、顾里,每个人都微笑地看着我,最后我看见了趴在床上的崇光。他一定是听到刚才唐宛如的吼叫才醒过来的,他一边揉揉眼睛,一边朝我露出了一个好看的微笑。
那一刻,我突然觉得释然。
我们这群跌跌撞撞的人,真的迎来了属于我们的,幸福美满的结局
我想起我在墓地里对顾里说过的话,我说否极泰来,苦尽甘来,最坏的一定都已经过去了。我们真的已经喝完了一大杯苦涩的草药,现在我们正品尝的是一杯香甜的美酒。
我知道,我们再也不会分开了,再也不会。
我还是喜欢圆满的结局啊。
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。欢迎来到高考学习网,
免费咨询热线:010-
今日:2907套总数:5760236套专访:3211部会员:348765位
当前位置:
& 2017届高考英语一轮复习夯实练习:必修4U4《Body Language》(新人教版含解析)
2017届高考英语一轮复习夯实练习:必修4U4《Body Language》(新人教版含解析)
资料类别: /
所属版本: 新人教版
上传时间:
下载次数:9次
资料类型:
文档大小:101KB
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
2017高考英语(人教版)必修4U4一轮夯实练习及答案
阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。
The giant panda__1__(love) by people throughout the world.Chinese scientists __2__(recent) had a chance to study a wild female panda with a newborn baby.She was a very __3__(care)mother.For 25 days,she never left her baby,not even to find something __4__(eat)!She would not let any other pandas come near.She licked the baby constantly to keep it clean.Any smell might attract natural __5__(enemy)that would try to eat the little panda.The mother held the baby in her front paws much the way a human does.__6__it cried,she rocked it back and forth and gave it little comforting pats.The mother continued to care for the young panda __7__more than two years.By that time,the panda no longer needed __8__(it)mother for food.However,it stayed with her and learned about the ways of the forest.Then,after two and a half years,the mother __9__(drive)the young panda away.It was time for her to have a new baby,__10__it was also time for the young panda to be independent.
【语篇导读】 本文介绍了大熊猫是怎样养育小宝宝的。
1.is loved [全世界的人都喜欢大熊猫。这里用一般现在时表示现状,panda与love之间为被动关系。]
2.recently [修饰动词应用副词形式。]
3.caring/careful [作定语应用形容词形式。caring体贴人的,careful细心的。]
4.to eat [不定式作定语。]
5.enemies [前没有限定词,因此本空应填名词复数形式。]
6.When/If [如果小熊猫哭了,她来回摇晃它,给它安慰。when既可表示时间也可表示条件。]
7.for [妈妈继续照顾年轻的熊猫两年多的时间。for+一段时间。]
8.its [这里指熊猫的妈妈, 作定语,用物主代词形式。]
9.drove [文章主要时态为一般过去时。两年半之后,母亲把小熊猫赶走。]
10.and [上下句之间为并列关系。是她有一个新宝宝的时候了,也是小熊猫独立的时候了。]
一、单句语法填空
1.(2015·湖南,阅读C)When the inspector extended his hand ________ (greet)Glenn's mother,he slipped on the freshly oiled surface.
2.I am not,________ have I ever been a wealthy man.
3.(2015·四川,完形)A few months later,while eating,she would turn ________ back to me.
4.________ most cases,he would be on time for everything.
5.(2015·重庆,阅读D)Riding a horse through the flooded waters must rank ________ one of the world's most exciting wildlife journeys.
6.A sign ________ (put)up to remind the drivers of the danger.
7.My wife is used to ________ (keep)a record of our daily expenses.
8.(2015·陕西,阅读D)They took ________ more reasonable approach,conveying to their children how success at school could improve their lives.
9.________ (approach)the city centre,we saw a stone statue of about 10 meters in height.
10.We're having a meeting in half an hour.The decision ____________(make)at the meeting will influence the future of our company.
答案 1.to greet 2.nor 3.her 4.In 5.as 6.was put 7.keeping8.a 9.Approaching 10.to be made
I met Ryan,a young man with cerebral palsy (脑瘫),in my biology class. My simple “Hello!” and his cheerful reply were the__1__to our friendship from the first day of school. There was a time when Ryan was not able to come to school. He was in a great deal of__2__after having a surgery on his legs,but he__3__his sufferings from everyone.
In our junior year,we found that we didn’t __4__a single class. This was not a problem,though. We just talked a little more in the hallway__5__the break. That year seemed to fly by. One day,Ryan asked me to hold the torch (火炬) runner’s flag that would__6__the spot where Ryan would__7__his Olympic torch run. He gently explained that he would be honored __8__I would accept this position for him. The Olympic committee sent a letter saying that the person that holds the flag for him must be someone__9__to him. He said I was the only true friend he had__10__made that talked to him and not to his wheel chair. How could I__11__such a request?
On the morning of June 5th,as I walked down the sidewalk,my heart__12__and my mind became a factory of questions. I kept wondering how everything was going to happen and how Ryan would__13__the huge crowd of thousands of people.
After the van arrived,the other runners got out and lined up outside the van,chanting his name,“Ryan!Byan!” Then all of the people__14__in,“Ryan!Ryan!” The lift then lowered Ryan to the ground. There he was,in all his__15__.
It all became slow motion at the sight of the arriving torch. The runner lit Ryan’s torch and then Ryan began his__16__.As he took off down the street,the chanting became louder and louder.The__17__filled the air and I felt I was on cloud nine. I could not have been any prouder of Ryan!He__18__this moment—a historic moment —a moment that he was a part of and__19__me to be a part of,too.
Mr Weinheimer,the next torch runner,bent over and gave Ryan a hug. That moment will last in time forever.It symbolized the whole__20__of the flame:love,excitement,enthusiasm,brotherhood,and life of any man. The flame united us all and showed that love is really what makes this small world go around after all.
【语篇解读 本文通过讲述“我”与Ryan的交往以及Ryan在火炬接力时人们对他的帮助和支持,说明了爱心让这个小小的世界运转起来。
1.A.solutions   B.keys
   D.responses
解析 根据文章内容可知,“我”和Ryan的友谊始于“我”简单的问候和他快乐的回应,也就是说这打开了我们之间友谊的大门,因此选keys。
2.A. danger
   B.fear
   D.puzzle
解析 他刚做完腿部的手术,因此选pain疼痛。
3.A. hid    B.prevented
C.released
   D.relieved
解析 尽管如此,他还是对大家都隐瞒了,因此选hid。prevent阻止;release释放;relieve缓解,均不符合语境。
4.A. change     B.miss
C.attend    D.share
解析 根据4空的后面两句内容可知,三年级时我们不在同一个班上课,因此选share。
5.A. except    B.for
C.during    D.before
解析 我们只能在课间休息期间在走廊里交谈。during the break表示“课间休息期间”。
6.A. mark    B.test
   D.decorate
解析 Ryan参加了奥运会火炬接力,他让“我”举着旗站在标志着他开始进行火炬接力的地方。mark表示“标志”,符合语境。
7.A. cover    B.begin
C.continue   
解析 begin开始,符合语境。
8.A. while   
B.although
C.if    D.unless
解析 Ryan在请求“我”的时候,并不能肯定“我”会同意,因此选if。
9.A. polite   B.kind
C.grateful    D.important
解析 那个为他举旗的人必须是对他来说重要的人,因此选important。
10.A. ever    B.never
C.also    D.even
解析 他说“我”在任何时候都是他唯一的真正的朋友。ever表示“在任何时候”,符合语境。
11.A. admit
   B.refuse
C.make    D.repeat
解析 根据下文可知“我”没有拒绝他的请求,因此选refuse。
12.A. ached   
C.stopped    D.sank
解析 根据12空后面的“a factory of questions”可知,“我”想了很多问题,“我”的心跳加速。race表示“(因害怕、兴奋而)急速跳动,快速转动”。
13.A. explain to   B.differ from
C.respond to   D.call on
解析 “我”想知道他面对这么多人会作出怎样的反应。respond to“对……作出反应或应对”,符合语境。
14.A. joined   
B.stepped
    D.broke
解析 根据上文可知,此处应选joined,表示“所有人都加入”。
15.A. potential   B.preference
C.glory    D.surprise
解析 Ryan在人们的欢呼声中隆重登场,因此选glory。
16.A .training    B.journey
C.life    D.struggle
解析 journey“旅行”,在此用来表示“火炬接力的一段行程”。
17.A.anxiety   
B.satisfaction
C.harmony
   D.excitement
解析 此情此景,人们能够感受到的当然是兴奋了,“我”高兴极了。on cloud nine表示“极为高兴”。
18.A.deserved   B.recalled
C.treasured    D.chose
解析 他应该得到这一刻,故选deserved,表示“应该得到”。recall回忆;treasure珍惜;choose选择,均不符合语境。
19.A.promised    B.encouraged
C.allowed    D.followed
解析 这个时刻让“我”也感觉到了自己就是其中的一员。allow允许,准许,符合语境。
20.A.mystery    B.power
C.information   D.meaning
解析 根据冒号后面的内容可知,此处应选meaning,表示“它将火炬接力的含义表示出来”。
“Reconstituted” families are more and more common in the UK.
Steve and Debbie got married in 2001 and had two children,Lily and Alex.Unfortunately,Steve and Debbie’s marriage didn’t work out and they got divorced in 2006.The children live with Debbie.In 2008,Debbie remarried.Her new husband,Martin,has three children from his previous marriage and they visit Debbie,Martin,Lily and Alex at weekends.In addition,Debbie is pregnant with her third child.She’s expecting a boy who will be a half-brother to Lily and Alex and also to Martin’s three other children.
Confused?Debbie’s family arrangements might have seemed strange 30 years ago but nowadays this kind of “reconstituted” family is increasingly common in the UK.Almost half of all marriages in Britain end in divorce and over 40% of marriages are remarriages.More than 10% of all British children live with one birth parent and a stepparent—a parent who isn’t their biological mother or father.The traditional “nuclear” family of two parents and their children is not so traditional any more.
What does all of this mean for parents in these “reconstituted” families?“There
difficulties
challenges,”
says Debbie.“Different families have different routines and it can be difficult for children to move between their two families.Birthdays and holidays can be tricky.Where do the children go?Who should they spend their time with?Also,when my children are naughty it can be difficult for Martin to tell_them_off.Things that might be simple in a traditional family can be a bit more complicated.”
And how about the children?Martin’s eldest child,Ella,is 12.“I like my two families,” she says.“I live with my
mum but visit my dad quite often and I’m happy that my mum and dad get along OK.They’re not married any more but it’s good that they can still be friends.”
Of course divorce and separation are never easy but many families in the UK are finding ways to make family life work in new ways.
【语篇解读 本文介绍了英国出现越来越多的重组家庭这一社会现象。
5.Why did Steve and Debbie get separated?
A.They couldn’t support the children.
B.They couldn’t get along well.
C.They were both out of work.
D.They had serious economic problems.
解析 考查细节理解。根据第二段中的“Unfortunately,Steve and Debbie’s marriage didn’t work out and they got divorced in 2006.”可知,Steve和Debbie由于感情破裂而无法维系婚姻,并非因为经济问题或双双失业,更不是因为养不起孩子。
6.We can learn from the text that a “nuclear” family ________.
A.has two birth parents and their children
B.has two birth parents and only one child
C.is traditional but complicated
D.doesn’t have any children
解析 考查细节理解。根据第三段最后一句“The traditional
‘nuclear’ family of two parents and their children is not so traditional any more.”可知答案为A项。
7.What do the underlined words “tell them off” in Paragraph 4 most probably mean?
A.make them annoyed
B.send them to school
C.let out their secrets
D.talk angrily to them
解析 考查词义猜测。根据画线部分前面的“when my children are naughty”和第四段的最后一句“Things that might be simple in a traditional family can be a bit more complicated.”并结合生活常识可推知,由于Martin是孩子的继父,所以不能够对他们大声呵斥。tell sb.off意为“责骂、斥责某人”。
8.What’s the text mainly about?
A.The difference between “marriage” and “remarriage”.
B.More and more people get divorced in the UK.
C.“Reconstituted”
families are becoming more and more in the UK.
D.The marriage situation is becoming severe.
解析 考查主旨大意。根据文章首句和全文内容可知,本文意在介绍英国出现越来越多的重组家庭这一社会现象,故答案为C项。
The summer I was ten, my mother decided to bring us to the world of art. My brother and I were not very excited when we realized what my mother meant. What she meant was not that we could take drawing classes or painting classes but that we would have to spend one afternoon a week with her at the Fine Arts Museum. Before each visit to the museum, she made us read about artists and painting styles(风格). It was almost as bad as being in school. Who wants to spend the summer thinking about artists when you could be with your friends at the swimming pool?
First we had to read about ancient Egyptians(古埃及人) and their strange way of painting faces and then go to look at them at the museum. My 12-year-old brother thought this was so funny, but I was not interested. Later we had to learn about artists in the Middle Ages who painted people wearing strange long clothing. We had to look at pictures of fat babies with wings and curly (鬈曲的) hair and with no clothes on flying around the edges of paintings. I certainly couldn't see what was so great about art.
On our last visit to the museum, something happened when I saw a painting by a woman called Mary. In it, a woman was reading to a child. The colors were soft and gentle, and you could tell by the mother' s expression how happy she was just to be with the child. I couldn't stop looking at this painting ! I wanted to see every painting Mary had ever made! It was really worth looking at so many paintings to find a painter who could interest me so much.
1. The aim of the mother' s plan was to _________.
A. take them to visit the museum
B. introduce them to the world of art
C. ask them to read about artists
D. show them different painting styles
2. What was the writer' s experience in the museum before the last visit?
A. She came to feel her mother' s love.
B. She liked many paintings.
C. She hardly enjoyed herself.
D. She could understand the pictures of fat babies.
3. What made the writer go through a change that summer?
A. One of Mary's paintings.
B. A strange way of painting.
C. Artists in the Middle Ages.
D. Her mother' s instruction.
4. From the text, we can see _________.
A. the importance of curiosity
B. the effect of art
C. the value of learning
D. the power of family education
【参考答案.B
四、七选五
【浙江省2014高考英语模拟冲刺卷】
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项标号涂黑。
下面文章中有5处(第61—65题)需要添加小标题。请从以下选项(A、B、C、D、E和F)中选出符合各段意思的小标题,并在答题纸上将相应选项的标号涂黑。选项中有一项是多余选项。
A. Cosmetics were used in different countries a long time ago.
B. The most widely used cosmetic is probably lipstick
C. Cosmetics were made most use of in Indian.
D. At one time, some cosmetics were not safe.
E. Some people even have cosmetic surgery.
F. The Romans also used cosmetics.
Millions of women use cosmetics, often called ‘make-up’. The cosmetics industry is one of the biggest in the world. Most large stores sell cosmetics, and there are always shops at airports selling them cheaply.
The word ‘cosmetics’ refers to anything that people put on their faces to make them look better. Lipstick, face powder and cream, and eye make-up are the most popular. Although more women than men use cosmetics, there are cosmetics for men as well as women.
61. ________ In order to make their faces look different. They have the shape of their noses and eyes changed.
62. ________ Many women who do not wear any other make-up will often put on a little lipstick. Lipstick is made by mixing together different oils and colors. This mixture is then allowed to get hard and is cut into the shape of a small pencil. When a woman presses the lipstick to her lips, the end of it becomes soft, and some of it sticks to her lips, giving them extra color.
63. _______ Cosmetics were probably first used in India, but it was the Egyptians, six thousand years ago, who made the most use of them. Rich Egyptian women painted their eyes green and black. They used a red color to paint pretty designs on their fingernails, the palms of their hands and the soles of their feet. Pictures of Cleopatra always show her wearing a lot of make-up.
64. ________ They liked to make their skin very white and to paint their eyes. They also used a kind of lipstick.
In England at one time, very rich women had baths in milk to make their skin beautiful. They also used a lot of sweet-smelling powder to stop people smelling their bodies, which were often very dirty because they did not wash very often or change their clothes.
65. ________ They were bad for the skin, and some of the lipsticks and powders that people used were even poisonous. Nowadays, people in the cosmetics industry take great care to make sure that everything they use is completely safe.
【参考答案】61. E
高考学习网-中国最大高考学习网站 | 我们负责传递知识!
本网部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请联系并提供证据(),三个工作日内删除。
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2016 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 make friends with 的文章

随机推荐