Perhaps,I didn't like you to be so deep,but that is real.Xiao imbapangzii?是什么意思

I never felt the way I felt with you before I felt like I was flying in the sky like million hearts kissed me and thousand of teddy bears were hugging my body....we only talked for two hours on the phone but really felt like so much less time flied so fast and my heart beat went even faster it is probably one of my favorite days I only now met you but yet you taught me so much so much about love which I didn't know and after you told me about it you made me feel it too I could feel my heart slipping into pieces when you said I don't forgive you suddenly every thing got black around me,I was in a dark whole stuck in there and couldn't get out I know I hurt you freaking bad so I got crazy I took my arm and bite it with my teeth until I could feel the pain I could feel so much pain inside and out it was crazy but still it wasn't enough I took the tweezers and cut my arm did it slowly so it would be more painful I know I didn't give you physical pain but that's the only kind of pain I could give to myself...I'm sorry for harming myself but I'm sorry for making you hurt as hell but it wasn't the end I started punching and punching my arm still not the end I slapped myself so hard that my arm was read I felt like it was bleeding but the truth was that my heart was freaking after all that I get a text that says you told me not to like you I didn't know what to say cause you were right that's what I sayd again and again but I'm sorry I Said it twice the times but you ignored my apologize and left me cry for you my whole life..
What do you think bout this?
▼Share post on...
Share post on...
Featured on the home page on Aug 1st 2015
Really good
It's alright
That's not good at all
Favourited
I never felt the way I felt with you before I felt like I was flying in the sky like million hearts kissed me and thousand of teddy bears were hugging my body....we only talked for two hours on the phone but really felt like so much less time flied so fast and my heart beat went even faster it is probably one of my favorite days I only now met you but yet you taught me so much so much about love which I didn't know and after you told me about it you made me feel it too I could feel my heart slipping into pieces when you said I don't forgive you suddenly every thing got black around me,I was in a dark whole stuck in there and couldn't get out I know I hurt you freaking bad so I got crazy I took my arm and bite it with my teeth until I could feel the pain I could feel so much pain inside and out it was crazy but still it wasn't enough I took the tweezers and cut my arm did it slowly so it would be more painful I know I didn't give you physical pain but that's the only kind of pain I could give to myself...I'm sorry for harming myself but I'm sorry for making you hurt as hell but it wasn't the end I started punching and punching my arm still not the end I slapped myself so hard that my arm was read I felt like it was bleeding but the truth was that my heart was freaking after all that I get a text that says you told me not to like you I didn't know what to say cause you were right that's what I sayd again and again but I'm sorry I Said it twice the times but you ignored my apologize and left me cry for you my whole life..
What do you think bout this?
to make a comment.
98%96%96%96%92%
100%100%78%70%100%
75%83%80%57%0%
73%14%100%92%
100%100%100%100%100%
Amirite is the premier opinion-based social network where people from all around the world discover, debate and discuss today's hottest issues. Share your perspective to the world and interact with like-minded individuals on breaking news, hot topics and controversial issues now!
With that many angles, the discussions on Amirite will open your eyes to a panoramic view of your world that you won't get anywhere else, allowing you to see the big picture and discuss it.
Every opinion matters on Amirite.
It only takes a second.Connect with Facebook, Twitter or Google.
or create an account with your email...
Login to your Amirite account...
Enter your email address and we'll email you your account details.
Login using...
Remember me
I've remembered!
Show posts as
By creating an account you indicate that you have read and agree to abide by our .
Create My AccountA year ago, I paid no attention to English idioms(习语), though my teacher told us the importance again and again. But soon, the importance of English idioms was shown in an amusing experience.One day, I happened to meet an Englishman on the road, and soon we began to talk. As I was talking about how I was studying English, the foreigner seemed to be surprised. Gently shaking his head,shrugging his shoulders, he said,“You don’t say!” “You don’t say!” I was puzzled. I thought, perhaps this is not a right topic. “Well, I’d better change the topic.” So I said to him. “Well, shall we talk about the Great Wall? By the way, have you ever been there?” “Certainly, everyone back home will laugh at me if I leave China without seeing it. It was wonderful.” He was deep in thought when I began to talk like a tourist guide. “The Great Wall is one of the wonders in the world. We are very proud of it.” Soon I was interrupted(打断)again by his words: “You don’t say!” I couldn’t help asking, “Why do you ask me not to talk about it?” “Well, I didn’t ask you to do so,” he answered, greatly surprised. I said, “Didn’t you say ‘you don’t say’?” Hearing this, the Englishman laughed to tears. He began to explain, “ ‘You don’t say’ actually means ‘really!’ It is an expression of surprise. Perhaps you don’t pay attention to English idioms.” I realized I had made a fool of myself. Since then I have been more careful with idiomatic expressions. Remember: what the English teachers said is always right to us students.小题1:A year ago, I paid no attention to English idioms because
.A.I had no interest in themB.English idioms were very difficultC.I did not realize the importance of themD.my teacher didn’t tell us the importance of them小题2:At first, on hearing “You don’t say,” I thought the foreigner meant
.A.I had talked too muchB.I had to stop talking C.he was not interested in the topicD.he was only interested in the Great Wall小题3:“…was shown in an amusing experience.” The word “amusing” probably means
.A.interestingB.importantC.terribleD.unlucky小题4:Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.The Englishman wanted me to act as his guide.B.The Englishman left China without seeing the Great Wall.C.The Englishman wanted to see the Great Wall after I talked about it.D.The Englishman visited the Great Wall and thought it worth visiting.小题5:After the Englishman explained the idiom, ___________.A.I felt very sillyB.the Englishman became a real fool C.I became more careful in everything D.I thought the Englishman had made me a fool - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:A year ago, I paid no attention to English idioms(习语), though my teacher told us the importance again and again. But soon, the importance of English idioms was shown in an amusing experience.One day, I happened to meet an Englishman on the road, and soon we began to talk. As I was talking about how I was studying English, the foreigner seemed to be surprised. Gently shaking his head,shrugging his shoulders, he said,“You don’t say!” “You don’t say!” I was puzzled. I thought, perhaps this is not a right topic. “Well, I’d better change the topic.” So I said to him. “Well, shall we talk about the Great Wall? By the way, have you ever been there?” “Certainly, everyone back home will laugh at me if I leave China without seeing it. It was wonderful.” He was deep in thought when I began to talk like a tourist guide. “The Great Wall is one of the wonders in the world. We are very proud of it.” Soon I was interrupted(打断)again by his words: “You don’t say!” I couldn’t help asking, “Why do you ask me not to talk about it?” “Well, I didn’t ask you to do so,” he answered, greatly surprised. I said, “Didn’t you say ‘you don’t say’?” Hearing this, the Englishman laughed to tears. He began to explain, “ ‘You don’t say’ actually means ‘really!’ It is an expression of surprise. Perhaps you don’t pay attention to English idioms.” I realized I had made a fool of myself. Since then I have been more careful with idiomatic expressions. Remember: what the English teachers said is always right to us students.小题1:A year ago, I paid no attention to English idioms because
.A.I had no interest in themB.English idioms were very difficultC.I did not realize the importance of themD.my teacher didn’t tell us the importance of them小题2:At first, on hearing “You don’t say,” I thought the foreigner meant
.A.I had talked too muchB.I had to stop talking C.he was not interested in the topicD.he was only interested in the Great Wall小题3:“…was shown in an amusing experience.” The word “amusing” probably means
.A.interestingB.importantC.terribleD.unlucky小题4:Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.The Englishman wanted me to act as his guide.B.The Englishman left China without seeing the Great Wall.C.The Englishman wanted to see the Great Wall after I talked about it.D.The Englishman visited the Great Wall and thought it worth visiting.小题5:After the Englishman explained the idiom, ___________.A.I felt very sillyB.the Englishman became a real fool C.I became more careful in everything D.I thought the Englishman had made me a foolA year ago, I paid no attention to English idioms(习语), though my teacher told us the importance again and again. But soon, the importance of English idioms was shown in an amusing experience.One day, I happened to meet an Englishman on the road, and soon we began to talk. As I was talking about how I was studying English, the foreigner seemed to be surprised. Gently shaking his head,shrugging his shoulders, he said,“You don’t say!” “You don’t say!” I was puzzled. I thought, perhaps this is not a right topic. “Well, I’d better change the topic.” So I said to him. “Well, shall we talk about the Great Wall? By the way, have you ever been there?” “Certainly, everyone back home will laugh at me if I leave China without seeing it. It was wonderful.” He was deep in thought when I began to talk like a tourist guide. “The Great Wall is one of the wonders in the world. We are very proud of it.” Soon I was interrupted(打断)again by his words: “You don’t say!” I couldn’t help asking, “Why do you ask me not to talk about it?” “Well, I didn’t ask you to do so,” he answered, greatly surprised. I said, “Didn’t you say ‘you don’t say’?” Hearing this, the Englishman laughed to tears. He began to explain, “ ‘You don’t say’ actually means ‘really!’ It is an expression of surprise. Perhaps you don’t pay attention to English idioms.” I realized I had made a fool of myself. Since then I have been more careful with idiomatic expressions. Remember: what the English teachers said is always right to us students.小题1:A year ago, I paid no attention to English idioms because
.A.interestingB.importantC.terribleD.unlucky小题4:Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.The Englishman wanted me to act as his guide.B.The Englishman left China without seeing the Great Wall.C.The Englishman wanted to see the Great Wall after I talked about it.D.The Englishman visited the Great Wall and thought it worth visiting.小题5:After the Englishman explained the idiom, ___________.A.I felt very sillyB.the Englishman became a real fool C.I became more careful in everything D.I thought the Englishman had made me a fool科目:最佳答案小题1:C小题2:C小题3:A小题4:D小题5:A解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 imbapangzi 的文章

随机推荐