I miss you sonot much time leftalready and I haven't even left yet!是什么意思?

翻译这句:I miss you so much already and i have not even left yet
想死你了我.我还没走呢.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我已对你朝思暮想甚至还没有离开呢
我还没走就已经如此的想你 尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想 我还没走,就已经很想你了。照用词看不是古典英语,而像是口头语
扫描下载二维码i miss you so much 一些难忘的英文句子。_河北外国语职业学院吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:35,223贴子:
i miss you so much 一些难忘的英文句子。收藏
I feel happy at times we have had angry words but these have been kissed away.我们生气争执时,爱的双唇把它们吻得无影无踪,我的心也顿觉甜蜜。 i miss you so much already and i haven’t even left yet!尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想! I need him like I need the air to breathe.间隔使两颗心靠得更近。If equal affection cannot be,let the more loving be me.我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。 don’t waste your time on a man woman,who isn’t willing to waste their time on you. 不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。as long as you are willing, please let me know what i can do for you. when you are unhappy and want to cry on somebody’s shoulder, i will stand before you immediately.只要你愿意,当你失落失意的时候,最需要一个肩膀的时候,告诉,会立即出现 Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning. 和你在一起就像在一个清爽的早晨漫步。at the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。brief is life, but love is long.生命虽短,爱却绵长。 it is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。 Look into my eyes you will see what you mean to me.看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
51talk,河北外语学院,「听力训练+发音纠正+纯正口语」,免费试听河北外语学院,真人外教1对1,在线学专业英语,每天25分钟.上51talk!
We shall never surrender.
I want to be what you are. See what you see - love what you love
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 not much time left 的文章

随机推荐