“被伤过受伤的心还可以爱谁谁”翻译成英文是什么意思

英语翻译泰勒斯威夫特有一首叫“被伤过的心还可以爱谁”的歌曲,
pkieep000a0
eclipse of the heartwho can pick it up
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
who can a broken heart love yet
Who can be the one the broken heart loved
Who can I love again with a broken heart?
被伤过的心还可以爱谁Be hurt over the heart can still love
a heart that has been hurt still can love whom
Be hurt the heart that can also love who
扫描下载二维码心疼被我伤害过的人,翻译成英文
小牛牛O9汃篵
我不会英语.百度翻译:Love I hurt the peopleGoogle 翻译:Distressed by my people hurt有道翻译:Love hurt by meICIBA词典:Love I hurt the people
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
i feel sorry about the people i 've hurt.
有道翻译:Love hurt by me 白度翻译:Love I hurt the people
心疼被我伤害过的人Love I hurt the people
feel sorry for anyone I ever hurt.
feel destressed with the one who was hurt by me
扫描下载二维码被伤过的心还可以爱谁 的翻译是:Who can also hurt heart love 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
被伤过的心还可以爱谁
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Been hurt had the heart who can love
Who can also hurt heart love
Who can also hurt heart love
The Center has also been wounded who love
Has injuried the heart may also love who
相关内容&aWe should live with the good things, because we'll be dead much longer then alive 我们应该与好事居住,因为我们死更长然后活 & aThe answer given for the random question was incorrect The answer given for the random question was incorrect & aLiquidators 清算人 & aHe is the world 他是世界 & aI'm selling flowers. 我卖花。 & aReceiving unit 接受单位 & ain down 在下来 & a古瓷器修复 Ancient chinaware repair & aemergency number 紧急情况的数字 & aA jughead is someone who just doesn`t pay attention. 傻瓜是正义doesn `t薪水注意的人。 & a在我遇到困难的时候我可以寻求帮助 Meets the difficult time in me I may seek the help & a无知 Ignorant & awhen you crylrc 当您crylrc & avessel 船 & a当然不是! Certainly is not! & a皮具箱包 Pi Juxiang package & a斯科蒂 Si Coty & ahave a look the map of china 看一看瓷地图 & a姑姑 Paternal aunt & aThe more a woman can not be used to used to the more asshole 越多妇女不可能用于使用对更多笨蛋 & a我要买这个 I must buy this & amiss only you my lover 想念只有您我的恋人 & aIs that all you got? 那是否是您得到的所有? & a我要抓狂了 我想要和你们交流 I had to catch crazy me to want with you to exchange & aachievements 成就 & a译的文本! Translates text! & aThat is the illusory thing, it can confuse me the eye 那是幻觉事,它可能混淆我眼睛 & aenclose base 附寄基地 & aThank you for write me the email! 谢谢为写我电子邮件! & aLife like an Idol drama just fine 生活喜欢神像戏曲正义罚款 & a排放有害气体 Discharges the noxious gas & ahello,ifyouwannarelaxandenjoyyourself,trytohavefunmanythingthatyouaredoing,evensomethingthatyoudon'tlikeyouhavetodo 你好, ifyouwannarelaxandenjoyyourself, trytohavefunmanythingthatyouaredoing, evensomethingthatyoudon'tlikeyouhavetodo & ascared scared & ahello,ifyouwannarelaxandenjoyyourself,trytohavefunmanythingthatyouarhello,ifyouwannarelaxandenjoyyourself,trytohavefunmanythingthatyouaredoing,evensomethingthatyoudon'tlikeyouhavetodoedoing,evensomethingthatyoudon'tlikeyouhavetodo 你好, ifyouwannarelaxandenjoyyourself, trytohavefunmanythingthatyouarhello, ifyouwannarelaxandenjoyyourself, trytohavefunmanythingthatyouaredoing, evensomethingthatyoudon'tlikeyouhavetodoedoing, evensomethingthatyoudon'tlikeyouhavetodo & ajack went finishing with his father ten minutes ago. 起重器去完成与他的父亲十分钟前。 & a我很害怕 I am afraid very much & a地质公园 Geological park & aPrint Screen Syesrq 打印屏幕Syesrq & aDear Ye: Many thanks for the beautiful photographs! Rgds, Pei Jie 亲爱的Ye : 非常感谢美丽的相片! Rgds, Pei杰 & aPlease take a few moments to tell us whether you successfully gained S-OFF using the open beta 请需要几片刻分辨我们您是否使用开放beta成功地获取了S-OFF & a快乐的暑假结束了,留给了我好多美丽的回忆! The joyful summer vacation had ended, has left I many beautiful recollections! & aExtraordinary income 非常收入 & a悲伤之后的快乐 Sad after joy & aon main keyboard 在主要键盘 & aon symbols keyboard 在标志键盘 & a贫穷的 Poor & a流程 Flow & a被伤过的心还可以爱谁 Has injuried the heart may also love who &

我要回帖

更多关于 受伤的心还可以爱谁 的文章

随机推荐