江西省全国英语等级考试2012四级试卷考试,发给考生的试卷是不是题目一样,选项不一样的啊?有几套这样的试卷啊

您好,欢迎来到新东方
2014年12月大学英语四级考试真题及解析
Part&I&Writing&&(30&minutes)&
Directions:&For&this&part,&you&are&allowed&30&minutes&to&write&a&short&essay&on&the&following&question.&You&should&write&at&least&120&words&but&no&more&than&180&words.
【题目一】
A&campus&activity&that&has&benefited&most
【范文一】
One&of&the&most&wonderful&activities&that&have&benefited&me&most&in&university&is&doing&voluntary&work.&
Reasons&are&as&follows.&In&the&first&place,&it&is&a&fact&that&by&doing&voluntary&work,&I&made&a&majority&of&new&friends&and&enlarged&my&social&circle.&In&addition,&what&I&learned&from&voluntary&work&not&only&provides&an&opportunity&for&me&to&expand&my&horizon&and&enrich&my&though,&but&also&develops&my&independence&and&the&ability&to&deal&with&work&by&myself.&Finally,&I&gained&working&experience&by&doing&voluntary&work,&which&improves&my&competitiveness&in&job&hunting&as&well&as&offers&a&better&job&prospect&for&me.&
As&far&as&I&am&concerned,&what&I&have&learned&from&voluntary&work&plays&a&significant&part&in&my&university&life.
【题目二】
A&course&that&has&impressed&you&most&in&college
【范文二】
&&&&&&&Computer&lesson&is&one&of&the&most&wonderful&lessons&that&have&impressed&me&deeply&in&university.&
Reasons&are&as&follows.&In&the&first&place,&there&is&no&denying&that&in&computer&lesson,&I&learn&how&to&gain&information&that&I&cannot&learn&in&books&form&Internet,&which&expands&my&horizon&and&enriches&my&thought.&Furthermore,&by&computer&lessons,&I&understand&how&to&use&all&kinds&of&functions&that&computer&contains,&such&as&shopping&online,&chatting&through&QQ&and&the&like,&which&provides&convenience&for&my&daily&life,&as&well&as&promotes&communication&with&my&friends&who&study&abroad.&What’s&more,&although&it&is&difficult&for&graduate&students&to&find&a&job,&the&skills&that&I&learn&from&computer&lessons&will&improve&my&competitiveness&in&job-hunting&and&offer&a&better&job&prospect&for&me.&
As&far&as&I&am&concerned,&what&I&have&learned&from&computer&lesson&plays&a&significant&part&in&my&university&life.
【题目三】
A&classmate&of&yours&who&has&influenced&you&most&in&college&&
【范文三】&&
In&my&memory,&there&are&so&many&unforgettable&men&who&have&rendered&me&assistance。
First&and&foremost,&when&I&entered&the&university,&Lucy&set&good&examples&to&me&in&terms&of&independence.&She&adapts&the&new&environment&quickly.&Moreover,&she&has&a&cheerful&personality,&and&participates&in&the&Students’&Union&soon&.&With&her&advice,&I&soon&follow&her&step&and&join&more&activities.&Last&but&not&least,&what&I&have&learnt&most&from&her&is&the&self-study&ability.&She&spends&&much&time&in&reading&and&mastering&a&new&language&in&the&library&and&often&recommend&me&useful&books&and&information&.
In&a&word,&I&really&appreciate&it&for&her&modeling&power.&I&wish&I&can&be&excellent&like&her&and&have&a&great&friendship&with&Lucy&.
Part&II&Listening&Comprehension&&(30&minutes)&
Part&III&Reading&Comprehension&(40&minutes)
Section&A?
Directions:In&this&section,&there&is&a&passage&with&ten&blanks.&You&are&required&to&select&one&word&for&each&blank&from&a&list&of&choices&given&in&a&word&bank&following&the&passage.&Read&the&passage&through&carefully&before&making&your&choices.&Each&choice&in&the&bank&is&identified&by&a&letter.&Please&mark&the&corresponding&letter&for&each&item&on&Answer&Sheet&2&with&a&single&line&through&the&centre.&You&may&not&use&any&of&the&words&in&the&bank&more&than&once.
Questions&36&to&45&are&based&on&the&following&passage.
As&an&Alaskan&fisherman,&Timothy&June,&54,&used&to&think&that&he&was&safe&from&industrial&pollutants(污染物)&&&36&&of&35&Americans&from&seven&states.&It&was&a&biomonitoring&project,&in&which&people's&blood&and&urine(尿)&&37&of&chemicals—in&this&case,&three&potentially&hazardous&classes&of&compounds&found&in&common&household&products&like&shampoo,&tin&cans,&shower&curtains&and&upholstery.&The&results—&&&&39&&in&November&in&a&report&called&"Is&It&in&Us?"&by&an&environmental&group—were&not&reassuring.&Every&one&of&the&participants,&&40&&from&an&Illinois&state&legislator&to&a&Massachusetts&minister,&tested&positive&for&all&three&classes&of&contaminants.&And&while&the&&&&&&
41&&presence&of&these&chemicals&doesn't&&42&&indicate&a&health&risk,&the&fact&that&typical&Americans&carry&these&chemicals&at&all&43&June&and&his&fellow&participants.&As&Stephanie&Felten,&28,&of&Aurora,&Ill.,&put&it,&"Why&should&chemical&companies&be&allowed&to&roll&the&dice&on&my&health?"
Clearly,&there&are&chemicals&in&our&bodies&that&don't&&44&&there.&The&Centers&for&Disease&Control&and&Prevention&conducts&a&large,&ongoing&survey&that&has&found&148&chemicals&in&Americans&of&all&ages,&including&lead,&mercury,&dioxins&and&PCBs.&Other&scientists&have&detected&antibacterial&agents&from&liquid&soaps&in&breast&milk,&infants'&cord&blood&and&the&urine&of&young&girls.&And&in&2005,&the&Environmental&Working&Group&found&an&&45&&of&200&chemicals&in&the&cord&blood&of&10&newborns,&including&known&carcinogens&and&neurotoxins.&"Our&babies&are&being&born&pre-polluted,"&says&Sharyle&Patton&of&Commonweal,&which&cosponsored&"Is&It&in&Us?"&"This&is&going&to&be&the&next&big&environmental&issue&after&climate&change."
注意:此部分试题请在答题卡2上作答
A) analyses
B) average
D) demonstrated
F) extending
G) habitually
H) necessarily
I) products
J) ranging
K) released
L) shocked
O) traces&
【答案与解析】
本篇文章选自美国的新闻周刊《Newsweek》,曾作为职称英语卫生类C级试题出现。该文专业性较强,但逻辑较为明显。主要考察考生的常用词汇的积累和固定搭配。这篇文章遵循“文难题易”的出题规律,15选10,且单词的正确形式都已给出,在一定程度上降低了题目的难度。
36.&N)&survey
【解析】N&空前是不定冠词a,空后是介词of,本空缺可数名词的单数形式,排除复数名词选项I和O以及现在分词做名词的选项F和J;而且因为是不定冠词a,所以这一空所缺的名词一定不是元音开头的单词,排除E选项。答案锁定N选项。
37.&O)&traces
【解析】O空前是介词for,空后是介词of,本空需要填的是名词,以及空前没有冠词a或the,那这一空只能填不可数名词或者名词的复数形式,词性符合的有E,&F,&I,&O,结合语意锁定O答案,这个项目检测人们的血液和尿液是为了追踪化学制品。
38.&I)&products
【解析】I&本空所在分句&“three…and&shower&curtains”作为伴随性的状语,可以理解成“三种有潜在危险的化合物在常见的家庭产品中被发现,比如面霜,马口铁罐头和浴帘。”
39.&K)&released
【解析】K&本空所在分句“_____in&November&in&a&report&called&‘Is&it&in&us?’&by&an&environmental&group”作为插入语修饰主语the&results,&已知部分的意思可以理解为“11月,在由一个环保组织所做的名为‘是我们吗?’的报告中…的结果相当令人担忧”,也就是这个结果是被一群人给…的,可想而知这一空填的应该是一个过去分词做the&results的后置定语,备选选项中符合要求的只有D,&K和L,首先排除L选项shocked,因为结果不可能被一群人震惊。在D和K的取舍上,其实不管是某种结果“被证实”,还是“被发布”都说得通,但因为D在后文中的一个选项更适合,所以本题选择K。
40.&J)&ranging
【解析】J&本空所在分句&“_____from&…&to&a…”前后各有一个逗号,说明这部分作为插入语修饰主语everyone&of&the&participants,&因此本空需要动词的现在分词或过去分词形式,在备选选项中range&from…&to&…是固定搭配,表示“从…到…”,选择J答案。
41.&M)&simple
【解析】M&空前是定冠词the,空后是名词presence(存在),本空应该填形容词。已知部分可以翻译成“尽管…的这些化学制品的存在不能…表示有健康的风险”,备选选项B,&D,&E,&F,&L,&M中,B,&F和L因为语意出入太大首先排除。E选项的excess做形容词表示“过多的”,但文章的前一句话只是提到“每一个参与者都被检测出对这三种污染物是呈阳性的”,这并不能说明化学制品是过度存在,排除E。另外,根据这句话的意思我们可以发现这种化学制品的存在是很普遍的,因为M选项的simple最能够表达这一层含义。
42.&H)&necessarily
【解析】H&空前是助动词的否定形式do&not,&空后是动词indicate,本空只能填修饰动词的副词,备选选项中只有G和H是动词,结合这句话的意思“尽管被证实的这些化学制品的存在并不…表示有健康的风险”,显然necessarily更符合句子的意思,选择H。
43.&L)&shocked
【解析】L&前半句话中的while在这里表示“尽管”,引导一个让步状语从句,因此主句的&“the&fact….participants”应该是一个完整的句子。同时主句中主语是the&fact并且引导了一个同位语从句,主句的大致意思可以理解为“典型的美国人都携带这些化学制品的事实…了June和其他的参与者”。由此可知本句缺少主句的谓语,这一空需要动词。但是本空所需动词的时态是一个需要斟酌的细节,首先,假设这一空需要的是一般现在时,既然主语是the&fact那么动词就一定得是第三人称单数形式,而选项中只有A和O符合这一要求,但再结合词意会发现,一个表示分析一个表示追踪,都说不通,因此这一空只能填动词的过去式,但这一时态的要求在已知句子里是看不出来的,所以很容易引起同学们的纠结。可选的动词过去式就只剩下L选项shocked,因此本题选择L。
44.&C)&belong
【解析】C&空前是don’t,空后是副词there,因此本空需要动词原形,备选答案只有belong,结合句意翻译成“很明显,我们的身体里存在着一些不属于那的化学制品”,完全正确,选择C答案。
45.&B)&average
【解析】B&空前是不定冠词an,空后是介词of,本空缺可数名词的单数形式,且为元音开头,锁定B答案。
?Directions:&In&this&section,&you&are&going&to&read&a&passage&with&ten&statements
attached&to&it.&Each&statement&contains&information&given&in&one&of&the&paragraphs.&Identify&the&paragraph&from&which&the&information&is&derived.&You&may&choose&a&paragraph&more&than&once.&Each&paragraph&is&marked&with&a&letter.&Answer&the&questions&by&marking&the&corresponding&letter&on&Answer&Sheet&2.
(A)&Young&graduates&are&in&debt,&out&of&work&and&on&their&parents'&couches.&People&in&their&30s&and&40s&can't&afford&to&buy&homes&or&have&children.&Retirees&are&earning&near-zero&interest&on&their&savings.
(B)&In&the&current&listless&economy,&every&generation&has&a&claim&to&having&been&most&injured.&But&the&Labor&Department's&latest&jobs&snapshot&and&other&recent&data&reports&present&a&strong&case&for&crowning&baby&boomers&as&the&greatest&victims&of&the&recession&and&its&grim&aftermath.
(C)&These&Americans&in&their&50s&and&early&60s&—&those&near&retirement&age&who&do&not&yet&have&access&to&Medicare&and&Social&Security&—&have&lost&the&most&earnings&power&of&any&age&group,&with&their&household&incomes&10&percent&below&what&they&made&when&the&recovery&began&three&years&ago,&according&to&Sentier&Research,&a&data&analysis&company.Their&retirement&savings&and&home&values&fell&sharply&at&the&worst&possible&time:&just&before&they&needed&to&cash&out.&They&are&supporting&both&aged&parents&and&unemployed&young-adult&children,&earning&them&the&inauspicious&nickname&"Generation&Squeeze."
(D)&New&research&suggests&that&they&may&die&sooner,&because&their&health,&income&security&and&mental&well-being&were&battered&by&recession&at&a&crucial&time&in&their&lives.&A&recent&study&by&economists&at&Wellesley&College&found&that&people&who&lost&their&jobs&in&the&few&years&before&becoming&eligible&for&Social&Security&lost&up&to&three&years&from&their&life&expectancy,&largely&because&they&no&longer&had&access&to&affordable&health&care.
(E)&Unemployment&rates&for&Americans&nearing&retirement&are&far&lower&than&those&for&young&people,&who&are&recently&out&of&school,&with&fewer&skills&and&a&shorter&work&history.&But&once&out&of&a&job,&older&workers&have&a&much&harder&time&finding&another&one.&Over&the&last&year,&the&average&duration&of&unemployment&for&older&people&was&53&weeks,&compared&with&19&weeks&for&teenagers,&according&to&the&Labor&Department's&jobs&report&released&on&Friday.
(F)&The&lengthy&process&is&partly&because&older&workers&are&more&likely&to&have&been&laid&off&from&industries&that&are&downsizing,&like&manufacturing.&Compared&with&the&rest&of&the&population,&older&people&are&also&more&likely&to&own&their&own&homes&and&be&less&mobile&than&renters,&who&can&move&to&new&job&markets.
(G)&Older&workers&are&more&likely&to&have&a&disability&of&some&sort,&perhaps&limiting&the&range&of&jobs&that&offer&realistic&choices.&They&may&also&be&less&inclined,&at&least&initially,&to&take&jobs&that&pay&far&less&than&their&old&positions.
(H)&Displaced&boomers&also&believe&they&are&victims&of&age&discrimination,&because&employers&can&easily&find&a&young,&energetic&worker&who&will&accept&lower&pay&and&who&can&potentially&stick&around&for&decades&rather&than&a&few&years.
(I)&In&a&survey&by&the&center&of&older&workers&who&were&laid&off&during&the&recession,&just&one&in&six&had&found&another&job,&and&half&of&that&group&had&accepted&pay&cuts.&Fourteen&percent&of&the&re-employed&said&the&pay&in&their&new&job&was&less&than&half&what&they&earned&in&their&previous&job."I&just&say&to&myself:&'Why&me?&What&have&I&done&to&deserve&this?'&"&said&John&Agati,&56,&of&Norwalk,&Conn.,&whose&last&full-time&job,&as&a&merchandise&buyer&and&product&developer,&ended&four&years&ago&when&his&employer&went&out&of&business.&That&position&paid&$90,000,&and&his&rsum&lists&stints&at&companies&like&American&Express,&Disney&and&USA&Networks.&Since&being&laid&off,&though,&he&has&worked&a&series&of&part-time,&low-wage,&temporary&positions,&including&selling&shoes&at&Lord&&&Taylor&and&making&sales&calls&for&a&limo&company.
(J)&The&last&few&years&have&taken&a&toll&not&only&on&his&family's&finances,&but&also&on&his&feelings&of&self-worth."&You&just&get&sad,"&Mr.&Agati&said.&"I&see&people&getting&up&in&the&morning,&going&out&to&their&careers&and&going&home.&I&just&wish&I&was&doing&that.&Some&people&don't&like&their&jobs,&or&they&have&problems&with&their&jobs,&but&at&least&they're&working.&I&just&wish&I&was&in&their&shoes."He&said&he&cannot&afford&to&go&back&to&school,&as&many&younger&people&without&jobs&have&done.&Even&if&he&could&afford&it,&economists&say&it&is&unclear&whether&older&workers&like&him&benefit&much&from&more&education.
(K)&"It&just&doesn't&make&sense&to&offer&retraining&for&people&55&and&older,"&said&Daniel&Hamermesh,&an&economics&professor&at&the&University&of&Texas&in&Austin.&"Discrimination&by&age,&long-term&unemployment,&the&fact&that&they're&now&at&the&end&of&the&hiring&queue,&the&lack&of&time&horizon&just&does&not&make&it&sensible&to&invest&in&them."
(L)&Many&displaced&older&workers&are&taking&this&message&to&heart&and&leaving&the&labor&force&entirely.&The&share&of&older&people&applying&for&Social&Security&early&spiked&during&the&recession&as&people&sought&whatever&income&they&could&find.&The&penalty&they&will&pay&is&permanent,&as&retirees&who&take&benefits&at&age&62&—&as&Ms.&Zimmerman&did,&to&help&make&her&mortgage&payments&—&will&receive&30&percent&less&in&each&month's&check&for&the&rest&of&their&lives&than&they&would&if&they&had&waited&until&full&retirement&age&(66&for&those&born&after&1942).
(M)&Those&not&yet&eligible&for&Social&Security&are&increasingly&applying&for&another,&comparable&kind&of&income&support&that&often&goes&to&people&who&expect&never&to&work&again:&disability&benefits.&More&than&one&in&eight&people&in&their&late&50s&is&now&on&some&form&of&federal&disability&insurance&program,&according&to&Mark&Duggan,&chairman&of&the&department&of&business&economics&and&public&policy&at&the&University&of&Pennsylvania's&Wharton&School.
(N)&The&very&oldest&Americans,&of&course,&were&battered&by&some&of&the&same&ill&winds&that&tormented&those&now&nearing&retirement,&but&at&least&the&most&senior&were&cushioned&by&a&more&readily&available&social&safety&net.&More&important,&in&a&statistical&twist,&they&may&have&actually&benefited&from&the&financial&crisis&in&the&most&fundamental&way:&prolonged&lives.
(O)&Death&rates&for&people&over&65&have&historically&fallen&during&recessions,&according&to&a&November&2011&study&by&economists&at&the&University&of&California,&Davis.&Why?&The&researchers&argue&that&weak&job&markets&push&more&workers&into&accepting&relatively&undesirable&work&at&nursing&homes,&leading&to&better&care&for&residents.
【答案与解析】
该篇文章《》选自年月日。文章对原文进行了一定改写和整理,共分为个段落,意味着文章至少有个段落是不被匹配信息的。&
我们按照以下步骤进行匹配选择:
1)扫描题干画关键词,优先匹配明显词汇
2)扫描段落匹配关键词并有效标注
46.&Greater&mobility&puts&younger&people&at&an&advantage&in&seeking&new&jobs.
【解析】对应段末尾出现关键词的同义改写;同时出现了,与题干同义转换。
47.&Many&of&the&older&workers&laid&off&during&the&recession&had&to&accept&lower&pay&in&their&new&jobs.
【解析】段中,段首即出现,,该句为本段打下基调,即本段围绕的中心就是,而事件就是他们失业后普遍再就业难,而且即使再就业收入也会下降,是对的同义改写。
48.&Those&who&lose&their&jobs&shortly&before&retirement&age&live&a&shorter-than-average&life.
【解析】定位到段中,对应;而则在该段中同义出现两次,以及都与之相对应。
49.&Seniors&at&nursing&homes&could&benefit&from&the&weak&job&market.
【解析】对应至本段末句题干为对本句的凝练。
50.&Age&discrimination&in&employment&makes&it&pointless&retaining&older&workers.
【解析】对应段中出现关键词以及,而且在段首明确而出现了即为对这句话的同义改写。
51.&According&to&recent&reports&and&data&analyses,&boomers&suffer&most&from&the&weak&economy.
【解析】段第二句中出现了和,与题干中的和相对应。
52.&Unemployed&boomers&are&at&a&disadvantage&in&job-hunting&because&employers&tend&to&hire&younger&workers.
【解析】定位到文中一句,题干中就是对的同义改写,而题干中后面的部分和文中后面的部分一致。
53.&People&in&their&fifties&and&early&sixties&bear&the&heaviest&family&burdens.
【解析】纵观全文,只有在段中出现了,所以定位到本段。
54、题缺失
?Directions:&There&are&2&passages&in&this&section.&Each&passage&is&followed&by&some
questions&or&unfinished&statements.&For&each&of&them&there&are&four&choices&marked&A),&B),&C)&and&D).&You&should&decide&on&the&best&choice&and&mark&the&corresponding&letter&on&Answer&Sheet&2&with&a&single&line&through&the&centre.
Rentals&are&not&a&big&part&of&the&business&at&either&Gotham&Bikes&or&Danny’s&Cycles.&But&for&Frank’s&Bike&Shop,&a&small&business&that&has&been&at&its&current&Lower&East&Side&location&on&Grand&St.&since&1976,&the&bike-share&program&has&been&bad&news.&Owner&Frank&Arroyo&said&that&his&rental&business&has&decreased&by&90&percent&since&the&Citi&Bikes&were&rolled&out&last&month.
However,&Ben&said&the&bike-share&is&good&for&bike&sales&at&his&shop.&“People&have&used&the&bike-share&and&realized&how&great&it&is&to&bike&in&the&city,&then&decide&that&they&want&something&nicer&for&themselves,”&he&noted.
Christian&Farrell&of&Waterfront&Bicycle&Shop,&on&West&St.&just&north&of&Christopher&St.,&said&initially&he&was&concerned&about&bike-share,&though,&he&admitted,&“I&was&happy&to&see&people&on&bikes.”
Farrell’s&early&concerns&were&echoed&by&Andrew&Crooks,&owner&of&NYC&Velo,&at&64&Second&Ave.&“It&seemed&like&a&great&idea,&but&one&that&would&be&difficult&to&implement,”&Crooks&said&of&Citi&Bike.&He&said&he&worried&about&inexperienced&riders’&lack&of&awareness&of&biking&rules&and&backlash&from&non-cyclists.&However,&he&said,&it’s&still&too&early&to&tell&if&his&business&has&been&impacted.
While&it’s&possible&bike-share&will&cause&a&drop&in&business&in&the&long&run,&Crooks&allowed&that&the&idea,&as&a&whole,&is&good&for&the&city.
【答案与解析】
本文主要是讲述纽约进行的新兴的自行车共享计划()对于纽约当地自行车商店的影响。
56.B.&Whether&local&bike&shops&will&suffer.&
细节题。题干:关于在纽约的使用量的增加,作者最主要的担忧是什么?
根据顺序原则和题干关键词和定位至第一段&作者通过疑问句表达了他的担心,即城市里当地的自行车商店会怎样?是不是卷走了那些骑车人而原本他们是当地的自行车商店的顾客,因此当地自行车商店付出代价,含有当地自行车商店的有两个选项,选项的与原文定位出的以他们的利益为代价发生了同意替换,故答案为当地的自行车商店是否会遭受打击。
57.C.&It&saw&its&bike&sales&on&the&rise.&&
细节题。题干:因为自行车共享计划发生了什么?
根据题目关键词定位至第二段第一句&的经理说商店看到了它整体的销售业绩的增长因为自行车共享计划,故答案为它看到了它自行车销量的上涨。
58.B.&Its&customers&have&been&drawn&away&by&Citi&Bikes.&
原因细节题。题干:为什么自行车共享计划对于是一个坏消息?
根据题干关键词&定位至第三段&原因细节题附近有解,之后的内容解释了原因,对于来说是坏消息是因为吸引走了原本属于它的顾客,故答案为他的顾客被吸引走了。本题考查了主、被动的转换。&
59.A.&Inexperienced&riders&might&break&biking&rules.&&
原因细节题。题干:为什么认为自行车共享计划很难实行?
根据题干关键词&定位至第六段前二句,问的是原因,原因细节题附近有解,答案在定位处之后&
他担心没有经验的骑车人会缺少法规意识和来自非骑车人的消极回应。根据定位处主宾做题,答案为没有经验的骑车人可能会违反自行车法规。
60.D.&Approving.&&
态度题。题干:当地自行车商店对于的普遍观点是什么?
当地商店对于的态度,态度题往往在最后一段出答案,到最后一段找含有明显态度的词,如形容词,副词等,最后一段为引导的让步状语从句,重点是主句的内容,主句中是是前进的积极的一步,故答案是赞同的。&
本文主要讲述美国公立学校教育质量衰退的原因,同时作者表达了对政府干预教育的不满。
61.C.&Little&improvement&in&education&has&resulted&from&increased&spending.
细节题。题干:从对美国公共教育的各种研究可以得得知?
根据关键词&和定位至原文第一段第一句&各种调查显示了增加教育花费没有带来可测量的学习效果的提升。&答案为几乎没有教育提升来自于增加的花费。
62.B.&Skilled&students&are&moving&to&private&schools.&&
细节题。题干:一些人如何解释公共教育的下滑。
根据关键词以及,定位到第四段第一句,一些人简单的将公共教育的下滑归咎于私立学校抽干了它们有能力的学生。把归咎于故答案为有能力的学生都去了私立学校。
63.C.&Talented&women&teachers.
细节题。公立学校光辉历史的主要贡献者是什么?
根据关键词&和&定位到第七段第一句公立学校一直做得很好地原因是很多高资质的女性除了做教师和护士之外没有几乎没有其他的选择。第八段第一句同样说明给过去公立学校教育做出的巨大贡献。故公立学校主要贡献者是,有天赋的女教师。
64.A.&New&career&opportunities&were&made&available&to&them&by&women’s&liberalism.
原因细节题。题干:为什么一些最优秀的女教师离开教学?
根据关键词,定位到第八段第二句&女性解放运动为女性开启了新的职业机会,且一些最优秀的女教师因为职业选择,离开了教学,故女教师离开的原因是女性可得到新的职业机会因为女性解放运动。
65.&D&&An&ever-growing&number&of&administrators.&
细节题。题干:作者认为政府干预教学的一个结果是什么?
根据关键词和定位到最后一段。作者一整段都在抱怨政府干预带来了诸多结果:规定工资,阻碍调整,引入官僚的进展标准,混淆活动与成果,经常修改课程,&胡说教育理论&要求更多的管理者,因为这些,学生的数学和阅读能力更差了。选项更重视教育理论,与原文不符,高标准的教育方法,原文为官僚的标准,与原文不符,学生的学习表现有进步,与原文相反,选项不断增加的管理者的数量与原文一致,故答案为。
Part&IV&Translation&(30&minutes)
Directions:&For&this&part,&you&are&allowed&30&minutes&to&translate&a&passage&from&Chinese&into&English.
假日经济的现象表明:中国消费者的消费观正在发生巨大变化。根据统计数据,中国消费者的消费需求正在从基本生活必需品转向对休闲、舒适和个人发展的需求。同时,中国人的消费观在蓬勃发展的假日经济中正变得成熟。因此产品结构应做相应调整,来适应社会的发展。另一方面,服务质量要改善,以满足人们提高生活质量的要求。
参考答案:
The&phenomenon&of&holiday&economy&shows&that&Chinese&people’s&consumption&concept&is&undertaking&great&changes&.According&to&statistics,&the&demands&of&Chinese&consumers&are&shifting&from&the&basic&necessities&of&life&to&leisure,&comfort&and&personal&development&.Therefore,&the&structure&of&products&should&be&adjusted&accordingly&to&adapt&to&social&development.&On&the&other&hand,&services&should&be&improved&to&satisfy&people’s&demand&for&an&improved&quality&of&life.
中国的互联网是全世界发展最快的,,中国大概有亿网民,而且人数还在迅速的增长,互联网的日渐流行带来了重大的社会变化,中国的网民往往不同与国外的网民,美国的网民更都多的是受实际需要的驱使,用互联网为工具发电子邮件,买卖商品,科学研究,规划形成或者付款,中国网民更多都是出于社交的原因使用互联网,因而更广泛的使用论坛、博客,聊天室等。
参考答案:
China&Internet&is&the&world's&fastest&growing,&2010,&China&about&Internet&users,&and&the&number&is&growing&rapidly,&the&Internet&increasingly&popular&society&brought&about&major&changes,&Chinese&netizens&often&different&Internet&users&and&foreign,&America&netizens&more&is&driven&by&practical&needs,&research&using&the&Internet&e-mail,&as&a&tool&for&the&buying&and&selling&of&goods,&science,&planning&the&formation&or&payment,&Chinese&netizen&more&is&for&social&reasons&for&using&the&Internet,&and&more&extensive&use&of&the&forum,&blog,&chat&rooms,
越来越多的中国年轻人正对旅游产生兴趣,这是近年来的新趋势。年轻游客数量的不断增加,可以归因于他们迅速提高的收入和探索外部世界的好奇心,随着旅行多了,年轻人在大城市和著名景点花的时间少了。他们反而更为偏远的地方所吸引。有些人甚至选择长途背包旅行。最近调查显示,很多年轻人想要通过旅行来体验不同的文化,丰富知识,拓展视野。
参考答案:
More&and&more&young&people&are&interested&in&Chinese&tourism,&which&is&a&new&trend&in&recent&years.&Increasing&number&of&young&tourists,&they&can&be&attributed&to&the&rapid&increase&of&income&and&to&explore&the&world&outside&of&curiosity,&with&travel&much,&young&people&in&big&city&and&famous&scenic&spots&to&spend&less&time.&Instead&they&are&more&attracted&to&a&remote&place.&Some&people&even&choose&long&backpacking&trip.&According&to&a&recent&survey,&many&young&people&who&want&to&experience&a&different&culture,&travel&through&the&rich&knowledge,&the&development&field&of&vision.
新东方济南学校官方微信:济南新东方 (微信号:xdfjnxx)
最新考试资讯、报班优惠、出国考试,请扫一扫二维码,关注我们的官方微信!
|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
语言考试||中学入学考试||本科入学考试||研究生入学考试||整体解决方案|留学申请|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||

我要回帖

更多关于 2012四级试卷 的文章

随机推荐