我想要爱一个英语单词辅助软件,可以介绍给我吗?

把单词复制进去就可以读出来的学英语软件有吗?我想要一个这样的软件
金山词霸,有道词典都可以.
有道不能读出来把?
能,点击这个也能读。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我想学英语,零基础的,有没有什么软件可以免费自学的?比如一个英文单词怎么拼读出来,怎么拼的,有这样的软件吗?
lyZB06NC11
我平时喜欢用'对啊'的英语学习APP你可以用手机查一个很方便的,而且有老师在讲课
等于是个英语文盲来的,怎么入门?
先从简单的音标开始啊
对啊,怎么学这个?
我刚刚搜你说的那个搜不到
你可以先搜搜教音标的应用
搜了,感觉好懵懂,咳咳。
下载了个音标小助手,发蒙啊。。。
万事开头难嘛
需要学习的最佳年龄在0-15岁,你需要多下点功夫哦,练习英语记得要用地到的口语哦
好吧,我都20了。
我就是想学了可以和外国人基本的交流。
为您推荐:
建议看看网易公开课
太多了,软件站一搜一大把
下载新东方课程,
百词斩,口语推荐
英语流利说,听力推荐
BBC六分钟。
金山词霸,口语推荐
英语流利说,听力推荐
BBC六分钟。
扫描下载二维码能飞英语学习软件
看电影学英语软件 让英语听力和英语口语飞起来
能飞背单词
最优秀的背单词软件 轻松记牢单词
海量免费英语听力资源
功能强大:泛听、精听、听写一步到位
看电影学英语软件让英语听力和口语飞起来
最优秀的背单词软件 解决词汇问题
海量免费资源 解决英语听力问题
考试必备的词典
海量日语资料 轻松掌握日语
看韩剧学韩语 轻松掌握韩语
美国小孩的学习方式 培养英语思维
提供您最想要的情景英语口语表达
新的背单词方法 征服GRE词汇
新的背单词方法 让雅思词汇快速通过
关注能飞优惠活动 提想法 解决学习疑难
微信扫一扫
能飞电影英语教室:
本周热门课程(配套能飞英语学习软件学习)
英语类网站
教育类网站
版权所有 (C) . All Rights Reserved.有没有一个网络词典或词典软件是有英译英的?我想要有英语的同义词出现,同时也有该单词中文翻译.在同一个页面里面.
有道词典,灵格斯词典,金山词典.都可以的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码编辑点评:你已经顺利通过面试,赢了游戏,也得到了工作机会。如今将面临最棘手的一部分了:谈判薪酬水平。但是别想着这一步就能充分表达自己的需求了,还是得讲究技巧的。
You secured the interview, brought your A game, and landed the job. Now comes the hard part: negotiating your salary. 你已经顺利通过面试,赢了游戏,也得到了工作机会。如今将面临最棘手的一部分了:谈判薪酬水平。
&Salary negotiations are like any other type of negotiations & except the words you use can be extremely powerful, since there is a personal aspect to the discussion,& says HR expert Steve Kane. &The negotiation is not over the worth and price of an inanimate object, but rather the value of you to some enterprise.&&薪资谈判其实无异于其他任何形式的谈判&&除了使用的言辞需要极具震撼力之外,因为这种讨论牵涉了人的部分。&人力资源专家Steve Kane说道。&这场谈判的重要性不比静物的价值与价格高,但高于你给某企业机构带来的价值。&
Here are 16 words and phrases that may hurt more than they'll help in a salary negotiation: 下面的16个表达方式,在薪资谈判的过程中起到的负面作用也许比正面作用还要大。
1.&I accept [the first offer].&1. &我接受(第一个报价条件)。&
Remember: This is a negotiation, so be careful not to end it before it has even had a chance to start, says Ryan Kahn, a career coach, founder of The Hired Group, and author of &Hired! The Guide for the Recent Grad.&&请记住:这是一场谈判,所以要谨慎处理,不要在它本有机会洽谈的时候就结束了。这是来自职业导师Ryan Kahn的建议,他是招聘团队的创始人,也是&Hired! The Guide for the Recent Grad&的作者。
2. &I'm looking for X.&2. &我想要&&。&
Never throw out the first number. &You want to leave room for discussion,& says Lynn Taylor, author of &Tame Your Terrible Office Tyrant: How to Manage Childish Boss Behavior and Thrive in Your Job.&绝不先给出你的第一个报价。&你还得保留谈论的余地,&Lynn Taylor说道,她是 &Tame Your Terrible Office Tyrant: How to Manage Childish Boss Behavior and Thrive in Your Job.&的作者。
Kahn agrees. &A good negotiation strategy is to let the employer offer the first number. That puts you in a position to see the number they are offering and gives you the opportunity to negotiate it up from there.&Kahn表示同意。&一个好的谈判策略就是让雇主给出第一个报价。这样你就处于有利的位置,以此鉴定对方提供的报价并能为自己保留争取更高水平的机会。&
3. &That's all you're offering me?&3.&这就是你们给我的待遇吗?&
Never say this, or anything else that will offend the employer & even if you think the salary they're offering is laughable. 千万别说这句话,或者其他可能会引起雇主反感的话&&即使你认为这样的薪水很不靠谱。
4. &I have other outstanding offers right now that are much more lucrative.&4. &我手头上还有其他前景好、更能赚钱的工作机会。&
Even if it's true, you shouldn't use &that card& to pressure the employer, Taylor says. &Only discuss the offer at hand.&即使这是真的,你也不能&甩出这张牌&给雇主施加压力。Taylor表示,&只谈这一份工作就足够了。&
And if you don't have another offer on the table, you'll definitely want to avoid this tactic. &You could shoot yourself in the foot,& Taylor says. &The hiring manager may ask you to elaborate and if you're bluffing, it'll be hard to save face.&而如果你手头上没有备选的工作机会,你就一定不能使用这个策略。&这样你会搬起石头砸自己的脚。&Taylor表示。&如果你在吹嘘,招聘经理就可能要求你详细说说情况,那么你的面子就保不住了。&
5. &No.& 5. &不行。&
&In negotiations, you'll have to be willing to be flexible and provide counteroffers when the offer isn't in line with what you are seeking,& says Kahn. By saying &no& you could be quickly closing the door on the offer at hand.&在谈判中,当报价与你目标不一致的时候,你可能需要表现得有弹性并作出还价。&Kahn表示。而如果你说了&不行&你可能就会马上失去这个机会了。
6. &Bottom line, this is my final/last offer.&6. &最低底线,这是我的最终报价了。&
These phrases sound like threats, and they typically close out the negotiation, says Kane. &If you say any of these things, and the demand is not met by the employer, the negotiation will be over and you'll have to be prepared to walk away.& 说这样的话会让人感到威胁,并且通常都会让谈判不欢而散。Kane表示。&如果你说了这样的话,而报价要求没有得到雇主的同意,这样谈判就结束了,你也可以准备收拾包袱走人了。&
7. &I know this may sound a little aggressive, but ...&7. &我知道这样听起来有点不礼貌,但是&&&
If your rationale is based on fact, you should never have to preface your request with this type of disclaimer.如果你的原则是以实际为出发点,那就不会用这样的话语开启谈判。
8. &I hate to have to ask for this, but ...&8. &我很不喜欢讨论这个问题,但是&&&
True, it might not be the easiest thing to ask for more money & but saying you &hate to have to do it& is a flat-out lie. Plus, it's just a really terrible way to preface the negotiation.没错,请求更多的薪水也许不是一件最容易的事情,但如果你说你&很不喜欢去讨论这件事&,这就真的是此地无银了。再者,这真的是最糟糕的开场白。
9. &I need ...&9. &我想要&&&
You should never say you need X amount more because of expenses or debt. &Don't brin this is about your merit and the job fit,& says Taylor.你总不能说出于费用或债务的原因,你需要更多怎样额度的薪水。&不要牵扯到私事,因为这只与你的优点和工作匹配度有关。&Taylor说道。
10. &I heard you offered John $X, and I'm a harder worker.& 10. &我听说您给John的报价是 X元,而我比他更勤奋。&
Never use gossip in a salary negotiation & and definitely don't compare yourself to others. It's mean and unprofessional. 在薪资谈判时绝不要搬弄是非&&并且绝对不要与别人比较。这样看起来很低劣又不专业。
Of course it's fine (and recommended) to do your research on compensation & but that should be done on sites like Glassdoor and PayScale ... not at the office water cooler.当然,你对薪资福利作了调查是好事(也值得推荐),但这只能在专业的薪资调查网站上进行,而不是在办公室的饮水机旁。
11. &I think ...&11. &我觉得&&&
Don't use &I think& or &maybe& or any other &uncertain words,& says Jessica Miller-Merrell, editor
and CEO of Xceptional HR. &Always speak confidently.& 不要使用&我觉得&,&可能&或其他语气&不确定的词语&,Jessica Miller-Merrell建议,她是的编辑以及Xeceptional HR的总裁。&应全程带着自信表达自己需求。&
12. &The least I'd be willing to accept is X.&12. &我能接受的最低限度是&&&
If you tell them the parameters of the lowest offer your willing to take, that could be what you'll get.如果你把自己的最低接受额度告诉了对方,那么你最终获得的薪资水平可能就是这个了。
13. &Sorry.& 13.&很抱歉。&
Have confidence in yourself. &If you know your value and what you'll be bringing to the company, there will be no need to apologize for asking for more,& Kahn says.要对自己有信心。&如果你清楚自己的价值以及对公司带来的好处,那么你不必通过道歉来获取更高福利水平的机会。&Kahn表示。
14. &Cheap/Lousy.&14. &低廉/微薄。&
These words are demeaning or disrespectful to the employer, Kane explains. &The employer may decide they don't want you to work there after all because of the lack of respect you show them.&这些词语会对雇主造成损害或不敬,Kane解释道。&雇主可能不希望你在那里工作了,毕竟你对他们一点礼貌都没有。&
15. &But I'm worth so much more.&15. &但是我值得拥有更多呀。&
Of course you'll want to mention your value in a salary negotiation & but try to say it in a way that isn't so obnoxious. You never want to come off as arrogant.不可否认你很想要在薪资谈判中提及自己的价值,但换种听起来没有那么令人讨厌的方式吧。你也不想给别人留下狂妄自大的印象吧。
16. &You might not think I'm worth this, but &&16. &也许你认为我不值得这个报价,但是&&&
Just don't.真的,别说。
&You want to be direct, polite, and concise in your negotiation to show that you are competent and a valued member of the team.& Miller-Merrell concludes.&你希望在谈判过程中是直接、有礼貌的,并且简明扼要地表现自己的能力与对团队的价值。&Miller-Merrell总结道。
声明:本双语文章的中文翻译系沪江英语原创内容,转载请注明出处。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。

我要回帖

更多关于 我想要爱 的文章

随机推荐