急求征途跨区学技能一遍八十词左右英语作文,需附注释,初中水平即可,题目:我最爱的电影

查找一篇关于日常生活的英语作文50字左右,要有解释。_百度知道
查找一篇关于日常生活的英语作文50字左右,要有解释。
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
I have a regular and busy daily li苛莎避吠篆杜遍森拨缉fe on weekdays. I get up early at about 6:00 in the morning. After breakfast, I go to school by bike. We usually have a morning class and four classes in the morning, four classes in the afternoon. I take an active part in the after-school activities. I usually play football with my friends for about an hour then I go home. After supper
I do my homework, then I surf the internet and listen to some music.On weekends, I usually visit my friends and grandparents. Sometimes I go to movies with my parents.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文~~过去与现在的对比 八十词左右_百度知道
英语作文~~过去与现在的对比 八十词左右
提问者采纳
这篇可以么
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
满意的话请点击采纳,谢谢
是关于.我.的
能看清吗,需要我
在拍一次吗
我想说的是写关于自己的变化
my life....难道不是吗
不是我的生活
哦,酱紫啊
不好意思,我写的都是有关生活的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!急!英语作文:昨晚七点,八点,九点,十点,你,你的爸爸,你的妈妈,正在做什么,你们说了什么,分别用过去式进行时和间接引语写一篇八十词左右的作文!
急!急!英语作文:昨晚七点,八点,九点,十点,你,你的爸爸,你的妈妈,正在做什么,你们说了什么,分别用过去式进行时和间接引语写一篇八十词左右的作文!
不区分大小写匿名
Today is Saturday . And it's 8:00pm now . My father is working on computer. He has to finish his work before Monday .My mother is talking on the phone with my aunt . My grandma is watching Beijing Opera . But I don't like it. And my grandpa is reading magazines. What abou me ? Oh,I have to do the homework. If I can't finish it ,I won't be allowed to play tomorrow.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家求篇关于我的英雄的英语作文,要有翻译,初三水平,八十词左右_百度知道
求篇关于我的英雄的英语作文,要有翻译,初三水平,八十词左右
He fighted bravely against the enemies in order to save the people in great sorrow.He put all the people in his heart except himself.Everyone has his heroes.After the foundation of new China,and they differ from people to people.My hero is Zhou Enlai. Zhou Enlai was such a man who cared much more about the people than himselfMy Hero.I admired him so much though he has been away from us for a long time.I like him best and believe that he will alway be alive on the minds of Chinese people,who was the first premier of ne宪滔焚合莳骨或瀑w China.Zhou Enlai was a great revolutionary who had devoted all his life to the cause of the liberation of China.He took part in the War Against Japan and the War for Liberation of China,Zhou Enlai was elected premier
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 急求征途跨区学技能 的文章

随机推荐