There is a few orange in the bottle什么意思.(改错)

解析试题分析:句意:在这个瓶子里有一点儿桔汁。因此我能喝它。分析:a few, few修饰可数名词;a little, little修饰不可数名词;洁汁是不可数名词因此用a little, 联系下文:我能喝它,因此选用a little.故选C考点:考查代词的用法。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:单选题
—Would you like to go swimming with me this Sunday?—I’d love to. But I _______ play table tennis against Class Three.A. am going B. am going to C. am
My mother often spends 2 hours& ______ housework every day.A.do B.does C.doing D.to do
—Did you buy a birthday cake yesterday?—No, I didn’t. I _____ one_____ hand.A. with B. by
Nick is ______ busy ______ he has no time to have a meal with his family.A. that B. to C. that D. to
There are ______ stars in the Galaxy. We can’t count them.A.billion of B.billions C.billions of D.billion
—_______ do you play computer games?—Every night. A.How long B.When C.How much D.How often
--- Middle school students hardly know anything about shopping online, __________ they?--- ________. It’s very popular with teenagers.A. No B. Yes C.don’ No D.don’ Yes
Don’t watch TV __________.It’s not good for your eyes.A.too many B.too much C. much too D.many too
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!人教版八年级上册英语期末考试试卷及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
人教版八年级上册英语期末考试试卷及答案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢Is there ------- orange juice in the bottle?A.any B.some C.an
A - any因为orange juice 单位不是个所以不是an,不是some 因为some是描述多于一个,如果多于一个的话开头就应该是are there 而不是is there 了所以是A .any
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Is there (any)
orange juice in the bottle? A. any B.some C. an
any一般用于疑问句
扫描下载二维码09春季培优2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
09春季培优2
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢There is only ______&orange in the bottle.
A. a little B. little C. a few D. few
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 bottle什么意思 的文章

随机推荐