高一英语,根据给出首字母填空。 二、He began to r() after a few days ofisland feverr ¤谢谢!

英语第二次分层考回答问题与首字母填空配套练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语第二次分层考回答问题与首字母填空配套练习
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢after a few days of fever,the little boy began to r――
天使街丶O9a
recover如果有帮到您 哦
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“完成句子(共10小题;每小题1分,,满分10分)1.The ...”,相似的试题还有:
词组填空:根据所提供的语境,从方框中选择正确的短语填空完成句子:(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
keep her word
brought up
cut down 1. Her mother died when she was two years
old and he was ________ by her grandma.2.They are talking so warmly and it looks
________ they were old friends.3.The fact is that I earned my passage by
working as an unpaid hand,which ________ my appearance.4.We don’t know whether he did it
____________ or on purpose.5.They said the w_____________
it was cold.6.If you cheat in the exam,you’ll never
_________ it.7.They set up a monument _________ those
who died in the great earthquake.8.The doctor advised him to _________ the
fat and increased the fibre in his meal because of his heart disease.9.She said she would be there at seven
o’clock,and he thought she would _________.10.If the neighbours do not give any
sweets,the children might _________ them.
词组(共10小题;每题1分,满分10分; 每空1词。)【小题1】 Her name is Alex, _______& _______ (缩写) Alexandra. 【小题2】He gave the speech _______& _______& _______ (不看)his notes. 【小题3】 I’m afraid you’re not _______& _______& _______ (取得很大进步) in your study. 【小题4】Many people went to countryside at weekends to _______& _______& _______ (逃避摆脱) the city noise. 【小题5】She was _______&_______&_______&_______ (盼望看到) the grandchildren again. 【小题6】 He bothered me with _______&_______&_______ (许多) questions. 【小题7】The dresses on sale in this department store are _______ _______ _______ (过时的) . 【小题8】They try to avoid _______&_______ (修建) the new school buildings next to the highway. 【小题9】 As soon as his head hit the pillow, he _______&_______ (睡着了). 【小题10】 After World WarⅡ, Germany _______&_______&_______ (被分成) two separate countries.
根据所给单词的首字母, 完成下列句子 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)1.The boy felt
u________ because he didn’t do well in the exam.2.Don’t let your
dog l_______ if there are any sheep around.3.Before the
c_________ went up, the dancers took their places on the stage.4.The hotline helps
many t__________ who are growing up.5.After a few days
of fever, he began to r_________.6.Chinese is the
o_________ language of China.7.I will have to
increase my ___________(词汇量)8.He speaks English
f________, for he has stayed in England for quite a long time.9.It
took four years to plan the _____________(航行)10.The
police soon established his true i__________ and he was quickly found.句子选词填空、首字母填空_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
句子选词填空、首字母填空
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩63页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢高一英语必修1,2首字母填空40.After a (f ) battle,the enemy was forced to retreat(撤退).41.She prefers pop music and jazz to (c ) music.42.He is a pianist in an (o ).43.A (m ) is a person who performs or writes music,especially as his/her job.44.The teacher (c ) her hands to attract the class’s attention.45.They can manage it themselves.I don’t suppose they wanted any (e ) help.46.Bright colors are (a ) to children.47.Your compass and clock are the most essential(必要的) (i ) in sailing.48.The group of popular singers will give another two (p ) before leaving China.49.Thanks to his (a ),he has obtained great success.50.Cheating at the game ruined that player’s (r ).
fierce(激烈的)country(乡村)orchestra (管弦乐队)musician(音乐家)clapped (拍)extra(额外的)attractive (引人注目的)instruments(仪器,设备)performances(演出,表演)ability(才能,能力)reputation(名声)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
40.fierce41.classical42.orchestra43.musician44.clapped45.extra46.attractive47.instruments
48.performances
49.ability
50.reputation
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 island fever 的文章

随机推荐