想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩50页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置: >
> 作文列表
作文分类:
懂得感恩就有一个好心情,世界也会变得更美好!下面请大家来看看作文网小编为大家准备的《感恩父母英语作文》两篇。 篇一:感恩父母英语作文 When we are feeling sick and lying in bed, is parents will...
作文分类:
冬天的脚步越来越近了,我感受到了冬天的寒冷。作文网英语作文栏目为您准备了五篇《有关冬天的英语作文》,更多冬天作文就上作文网。 篇一:有关冬天的英语作文 In winter, not spring flowers, the scene...
作文分类:
今天,在学校礼堂举行了开学典礼。下面是作文网小编辛苦为大家带来的最新最新开学作文《英语开学日记》。 篇一:英语开学日记 In the blink of an eye, the holidaiover. miserable life which in clasat ...
作文分类:
诚信的意义英语作文1000字 Almost all of us heard the story Here Comes the Wolf when we were little kids. What we can learn from the story is that we must be honest. However, therere lots of p...
作文分类:
复活节的象征英语作文900字 easter is celebrated on the weekend after the first full moon that follows march 21. that means in some years its in late march, and other years in april. the word ...
作文分类:
第一次过复活节作文1000字 Today is day of resurrection day of Easter. With two girl friends, XJ, XY, I feasted my eyes on the beauty of a lonely dell in the south of Edinburgh- Duddingston in...
作文分类:
复活节的诗歌英语作文1000字 This day, was so special, when big chocoholics so little, sang the jelly bean prayer from the basket of victory. You may have heard, or never, of this for-surreal ...
作文分类:
珍惜生活 活在当下英语作文900字 Life is not a task to finish, but a gift to enjoy. Dont save anything to a special occasion. Since every day we are living is a special occasion for us. We sho...
作文分类:
保护眼睛,预防近视英语作文1000字 Now the primary myopia rate rise sharply, many students have become four-eyes flogs, in order to let students attention, I myopia pupils myopia, launched...
作文分类:
历史文化遗产被破坏原因英语作文1000字 Historical and cultural cities destroyed monuments events occur repeatedly。 For both historic city, behoove protection of the ancient city historic。 I...
作文分类:
我的寒假学习计划英语作文900字:winter vacation plan How time flies(时间过得真快),unconsciously(不知不觉地) the next winter vacation (寒假)will soon come.In order to improve(提高) myself as w...
作文分类:
马航失联英语作文1000字 Several days ago, a shocking news broke out. A Malaysian airplane (MH370) with 239 passengers just disappeared after its departure from the airport. Almost two hours ...
作文分类:
《开学第一课》英语观后感 On September 1, it is a busy day。 We raise the smiling face of the youth, back schoolbag, step into the long-awaited warmth of the campus。 9月1日,是一个热闹的...高二英语作文范文精选200字:Identifying Chips
来源:  【】 
  Identifying Chips  No bigger than a grain of rice and embedded beneath a person’s skin, the computer identifying chips will be the future ID card someday.  ID cards are easy to counterfeit while the chips are extremely hard to remove or fake. In addition, the chip rather, it has a millimeter-long magnetic coil that is activated when a scanning device is running across the skin above it. A tiny transmitter on the chip sends out the data. But without the scanning device the chip can’t be read. By limiting the use of scanners can people control what the technology is used for. airports, nuclear plants and other high-security facilities to avoid the problem of negligence on the part of security guards. Other uses include satellite tracking of an individual’s energy movement to the storage data such as medical records. So it’s good news for those who are afraid of being kidnapped, requiring paramedical services or suffering from serious allergies. Besides, with chips which can be implanted into animals being made, owners can find the lost pets with ease.  Have you lost your ID card? No, it’s still in your body.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-高二英语书信作文万能句子
高二英语书信作文万能句子
学习啦【英语优美段落】 编辑:韦彦
  写作作为教学的一个重点与难点一直为师生所关注。但在实际的过程中,一些学生将更多的时间投入到见效较快的词汇、等部分,而忽略了问题。下面是学习啦小编整理的万能,欢迎阅读!
  高二英语书信作文万能句子精选
   (A Letter of Thanks)
  1. Thank you so much for &&.
  2. I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for&&
  3. I&m writing to express my sincere gratitude for&&
  4. I&m grateful to you for &&
  5. I truly appreciate your &&
  6. s fail to convey my gratitude to you.
  (A Letter of Apology)
  1. I would like to express my apology for&&
  2. Excuse me for&&
  3. Please accept my sincerest and deepest apology for&&
  4. I&m terribly sorry to tell you that&&
  5. Will you be good enough to excuse me for&&
  6. I am writing to apologize to you for &&
  7. Would you mind if I change the appointment time.(你是否介意如果我更改约会时间)
  8. To make up my thoughtless behavior, I&&(我想&&以弥补&&)
  9. I wish I could be given a chance to make up for my inconsideration.
  高二英语书信作文万能句子推荐
  1. 相反,有一些人赞成&&,他们相信&&,而且,他们认为&&。
  On the contrary,there are some people in favor of ___.At the same time,they say____.
  2. 但是,我认为这不是解决&&的好方法,比如&&。最糟糕的是&&。
  But I don&t think it is a very good way to solve ____.For example,____.Worst of all,___.
  3. &&对我们国家的发展和建设是必不可少的,(也是)非常重要的。首先,&&。而且&&,最重要的是&&
  ______is necessary and important to our country&s development and construction. First,______.What&s more, _____.Most important of all,______.
  4. 有几个可供我们采纳的方法。首先,我们可以&&。
  There are several measures for us to adopt. First, we can______
  5. 面临&&,我们应该采取一系列行之有效的方法来&&。一方面&&,另一方面,
  Confronted with______,we should take a series of effective measures to______. For one thing,______For another,______
  6. 早就应该拿出行动了。比如说&&,另外&&。所有这些方法肯定会&&。
  It is high time that something was done about it. For example. _____.In addition. _____.All these measures will certainly______.
  7. 为什么&&?第一个原因是&&;第二个原因是&&;第三个原因是&&。总的来说,&&的主要原因是由于&&
  Why______? The first reason is that ______.The second reason is ______.The third is ______.For all this, the main cause of ______due to ______.
  8. 然而,正如任何事物都有好坏两个方面一样,&&也有它的不利的一面,象&&。
  However, just like everything has both its good and bad sides, ______also has its own disadvantages, such as ______.
  9. 尽管如此,我相信&&更有利。
  Nonetheless, I believe that ______is more advantageous.
  10. 完全同意&&这种观点(陈述),主要理由如下:
  I fully agree with the statement that ______ because______.
  高二英语书信作文万能句子集锦
  询问信(A Letter of Inquiry)
  1. I am writing to see if it is possible for you to provide me with information concerning&&( 我写信是希望得到&&的信息)
  2. I am writing to you in the hope that I may obtain some materials about&&
  3. I would be grateful if you inform me &&
  4. I should be obliged if you would be so kind as to provide me with certain essential information regarding the following aspects. (若能获悉&&,将不胜感激)
  5. I am writing to seek for your assistance in&&( 我写信是要请求您的帮助)
  6. I would appreciate it if you could provide us with &&
  ( 如果您能为我们提供&&,我将不胜感激)
  7. The questions I need answering are listed below. (下列是我想咨询的问题)
  8. Will you please send me the relevant information and application forms
  (您能给我寄相关的资料和申请表吗?)
  9. Should I need to send further materials, please let me know.
  (我是否需要再寄其他资料给你,请及时告知。)
  10. Could you be so kind as to send me some relevant booklets on the above-mentioned aspects.(能否针对上述的问题寄些相关的小册子给我。)
  11. I am eagerly awaiting your reply to this matter.
看了&高二英语书信作文万能句子&的人还看了:
本文已影响 人
[高二英语书信作文万能句子]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
【英语优美段落】图文推荐

我要回帖

随机推荐