in thechristmas treee和on thechristmas treee的区别是什么?

in the tree和on the tree的语法和例句 区别
in the tree 外来的东西 不是树本身就有的通常表示的是方位、位置,在树上、在树干上、在树枝间等都用in the tree表示.例句:Alan found a bird's nest in the tree.艾伦发现树上有个鸟窝.The bird took refuge from the cat in the tree.那只鸟飞到树上,躲开了猫.The woodpecker pecked a hole in the tree.啄木鸟把树啄了一个洞.The monkey was swinging in the tree.猴子在树上荡来荡去.on the tree还专门特指生长在树上.如树上结的果子、开的花等等.例句:The apples rotted on the tree.苹果在树上就烂了.A few flowers still remained on the tree.树上还剩几朵花.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码?意永遠?著???
这是初中知识
59.41.148.*
最好的莫过于这个勒= =
116.26.134.*
真棒的回答!
117.90.145.*
lzxtyf_raip0
简单而又说明问题
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
on the tree是树上本来就有的部分或结构,例如:树上长的花、果实、树叶等
而in the tree指不是树上固有的,如:落在树枝上的鸟
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'in the tree 和on the tree的区别
幻世萌wqdq
in the tree 和on the tree 都是在树上in the tree 是不是树上结的东西 The bird is in the tree on the tree 是树上结的 There are lots of apples on the tree树上结的东西都是圆的多 所以就用on on单词里 o 是圆的 就这样记吧 以前学生总是混 我就这样让他们记的希望对你有所帮助,有不会的可以再问,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
in the tree通常表示的是方位、位置,在树上、在树干上、在树枝间等都用in the tree表示。 例句: Alan found a bird's nest in the tree.艾伦发现树上有个鸟窝。 The bird took refuge from the cat in the tree. 那只鸟飞到树上,躲开了猫。 The woodpeck...
in the tree
在树上(外来物),原来是不属于树的!!on the tree
在树上(原生物),是树上本来就有的!!
in ..... 是飞进去的。on......是长在树上的
on the tree 是指生长在树上的,in the tree 是指处于树上但不属于这棵树的,如There is a bird in the tree.
翻译过来都是在树上的意思,但是位置不一样 比如说,There's a bird in the tree. 树上有只鸟。The leaves on the tree start to fall. 树上的叶子开始掉了。 (用on是长在树上的一部分,水果也可以用on)
长在树上的用on
tree,不是树上长的用in
tree.例如:There
tree.There
in the tree 和on the tree 都是在树上in the tree 是不是树上结的东西
The bird is in the tree on the tree 是树上结的
There are lots of apples on the tree 树上结的东西都是圆的多 所以就用on
on单词里 o 是圆的 就这样记吧
以前学生总是混
扫描下载二维码2014六年级英语上册Unit1--Unit12知识点及练习题()最新广州版
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014六年级英语上册Unit1--Unit12知识点及练习题()最新广州版
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014六年级英语上册Unit1--Unit12知识点及练习题()最新广州版
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m Module 1 Country lifeUnit 1 What are those farmers doing?【单词回顾】 田________& 摘________&& 草________& 饲养,喂养____________给________& 奶牛_______& 绵羊_______& 其他_______& 几个_______山羊_______&& 鹅_________& 江,河___________一、&词组:feed the chickens and ducks, feed the pigs, feed the horse, grow flowers and vegetables, plant trees, cut grass, any other, on the farm, a few…二、&句型:1.&What are those farmers doing?&&&&& They’re cutting grass to feed the animals.2.&What do you grow on your farm?3.&We have a few goats and pigs.4.&There are fruit trees in this field.& 5.&There is a cow on the farm.三、重点精析:1. any other + 名词单数, 指一堆当中的的某一个any other + 名词复数, 指一堆当中的一些如:Tom runs faster than any other student in his class.& 汤姆比他班上的任何人都跑得快。 Are you taking any other drugs at present?&& 你现在还有服用其他的药吗?2.表示肯定意义:a little / a few&&& 有一点,有一些表示否定意义: little / few&&&&& 几乎没有的 a few /few +可数名词复数&&&&& little / a little +不可数名词many /much&& 意为很多的&&&& many +可数名词复数&&&&&&& much +不可数名词 3.&use sth. to do sth.&& 用……做某事我用钢笔写信。&&&&& ______________________________________________4.&many of them&&& 他们中的许多人many of us&&&&&& many of the boys&&&&& many of the young men5.&be from = come frome&&&& 来自…… 他来自中国。&& __________________________& ___________________________6.& either 的区别:(1)also 意思是也,是比too较为正式的用语,通常用于肯定句中,一般靠近动词。如:He also asked to go.他也要求去。 I also went. 我也去的。 He came also. 他也来的。 (2)too 意思也是也,是最普通的用语,常与also通用,但不如also正式,在口语中它用得更多。too通常放有句末,它也通常用于肯定句中。如: I went there, too.我也到那儿去的。 Mother was angry too.母亲也发怒了。(3)either 意思也是也。它用于否定句中,而且要放在句末。如: If you do not go,I shall not either.倘若你不去,我也不去7.& give … to…&& 把…… 给 ……& give sth. to sb.& =& give sb, sth.如:Amy gives me a book. = Amy gives a book to me.8. There is a cow on the farm.There be 是英语中常用句型, 意思是“有”,表示“人或事物的存在”。There在此结构中是引导词,已经没有副词“那里”的含义。当主语是可数名词单数或不可数名词时,be动词要用is;当主语是可数名词复数时,be动词要用are;而它的否定形式是在be动词后面加not。同时,改为一般疑问句只需要把be动词提前。肯定回答为“Yes, there be.” 否定回答为”No, there be not.”如:There are five books, two pens and a ruler in the school bag.There is a ruler, two pens and five books in the school bag.四、重点语法:(一)名词单复数:(1) 从单数变复数,变形规则如下:&&& 1.一般情况下,直接加-s,如:book-books, bag-bags, cat-cats, bed-beds&&&& 2.以s. x. sh. ch结尾,加-es,如:bus-buses, box-boxes, watch-watches&&&& 3.以“辅音字母+y”结尾,变y为i, 再加-es,如:family-families(家庭), strawberry-strawberries(草莓) 4.以“f或fe”结尾,变f或fe为v, 再加-es,如:knife-knives&&&& 5.不规则名词复数: &&& man-men, woman-women, policeman(男警察)-policemen, policewoman(女警察)-policewomen, mouse-mice&&&& child(孩子)-children&&&& foot-feet,. tooth-teeth 单复同行:fish-fish, sheep(羊)-sheep people-people, Chinese-Chinese, Japanese-Japanese&6. 注意:当people后加上s时,即peoples表示“民族”& 例如:There are 56 peoples in China. 中国有56个民族。 7.&不可数名词 :water(水)& milk(牛奶) tea(茶)& rice(米饭)& orange(橙汁) juice(果汁) bread(面包)等 注意:1)可数名词,当表示“1”时用a还是an,由后面的单词的首个因素决定,辅音音素前用“a”,元音音素前用“an”。如:a book&&& an English book2)不可数名词前不能用a或an,常用some,much,a little, a lot of, plenty of表示多少3)用单位词表示,即用a…of + 名词表示。如:a cup of& 一杯……&& a bottle of&& 一瓶……&& a piece of&& 一张……&&& a basket of&& 一篮……& a can of& 一罐……&&& a bag of&&& 一袋……&&& a pair of shoes& 一双鞋&& two cups of tea& 两杯茶&& five pieces of paper&& 五张纸【练习一:】写出下列各词的复数& I _______&&&&&&& this ___________&&&&&& that___________&&&&& watch _______child _______&&&& photo ________&&&&&&& diary _________&&&&&&& day________ foot________&&&& book_______&&&&&&&&&& dress ________&&&&&&&& tooth_______ sheep ______&&& box_______&&&&&&&&&& strawberry _______&&&&& thief _______peach______&&&& sandwich _______&&&&&& man______&&&&&&&&&&& woman_______&paper_______&&& juice_______&&&&&&&&&& water________&&&&&&& milk________ rice__________&& tea________&&&& 【练习二:】 将下列词组翻译成英文[1]三杯牛奶_____________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& [2] 一袋大米 __________________ &[3]三篮子苹果___________________&&&&&&&& [4]一碗面条 ___________________ [5]四杯茶_______________________&&&&&&&& [6]七瓶水_____________________[7]五袋子大米___________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& [8]三罐橘汁__________________ &[9]八条新闻___________________&&&&&&&&&& [10]一箱香蕉__________________& (二)现在进行时:现在进行时表示现在或当前正在进行的动作。基本结构:be(am,is,are)+ doing动词现在分词 (-ing)1.-ing&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.去e+ing&&&&&&&&& 3.双写+ing (如:get, begin, sit, fit, swim, shop, drop, stop, run, cut, put双写+ing)现在进行时提示词:___________________________________________________________基本结构 : _______________________________________________________现在进行时的否定形式:在be动词后面加not。 如:He is not doing his homework.改为一般疑问句:把be动词提前。肯定回答用“Yes, 主语+ be.”否定回答用“No, 主语+be not.”如:Are you reading.&&& Yes, I’m.特殊疑问句:特殊疑问词+be+主语+动词ing形式+其他?如:What are you doing?写出下列词的ing形式play________&&&&& run__________&&&& swim _________&&&&& make__________go_________&&&&& like________&&&&&&& write________&&&&&&& ski___________ read________&&&& have_________&&&& sing& ________&&&&&& dance_________put_________&&&& see________&&&&&&& buy _________&&&&&& love__________live_______&&&&&& take_________&&&&& come ________&&&&&& get_________stop________&&&& sit ________&&&&&&&& begin________&&&&& shop___________
【即时演练】一、选择题。 (&& ) 1. Tom is one of the Chinese _____ in our school.&&&&& A. boy&&&&&& B. boys&&&&& C. boies&&&& D. boyes(& ) 2.My mother is _____TV. A.&looking at&&& B. seeing&&& C. reading&&& D. watching (&& ) 3.---____you ____a book? ---Yes,I am. A.&Do, read&&& B. Are, read&&& C. Are, reading&& D. Are, looking(&&& ) 4. A cat has four ____ , doesn't it? &&&&&&&& A. foots&&&& B. foot&&&&&& C. feets&&&& D. feet(&& ) 5. _____ you _____ Japan?A.&Is; come&&& B. A come from&& C. Do; come from&& D. come from(&& ) 6. They are cutting grass to ______ the horses.&&&&& A. feeds&&&&& B. feed&&&&&& C. feeding&&&&& D. fed(&&& ) 7. There are three ____ and five _____ in the room. A.&American, Japanese&&&&&& B. Americans, Japanese B.&C. American, Japanese&&&& D. Americans, Japaneses& (&& ) 8. Listen! The boy _______.& &&&& A. crying&&&&&&& B. is crying&&&&&&& C. cries&&&&& D. crys(&& ) 9. Don’t talk here. Grandparents ______.& A. sleep&&&&&&& B. is sleeping&&&&&& C. are sleeping&& D. sleeps(&&& ) 10.I saw many _____ in the street.& && A. peoples&&&&&&&& B. people&&&&&&&&&& C. people’s&& D. peoples’(&&& ) 11.The green sweater is his _________. A.&brotheres&&&&&&&& B. brothers&&&&&&&& C. brother’s&& D. brother(&& ) 12. Is the woman ______ yellow your teacher? A.&In&&&& B. putting on&&&&& C. wearing&&&&& D. having (&& ) 13. Look! The twins _____their mother do the housework. A. are wanting&& B. help&& C. are helping&&&&& D. are looking (&& ) 14_____are the birds doing? They are singing in a tree. A. Who&& B. What&& C. How&&&&& D. Where(&&& ) 15. Can you see nine ____ in the picture?&&&& A. sheeps&&& B. book&&& C. horse&& D. fish(&&& ) 16. The _____ has two______. &&&&&&&& A. watch&&&& B. watches&&&&& C. watch&&&& D. watchs(&&& ) 17. The _____ are flying back to their country. &&&&&&&& A. Germany&&&&& B. Germanys&&&&&& C. Germans&&&&& D. Germen(&&& ) 18. The girl brushes her _____ every day before she goes to bed.&&&&& A. tooths&&&&&&& B. teeth&&&&&&&& C. teeths&&&& D. teethes&& (&&& ) 19.My uncle has three _______. &&&&&&&&&& A. child&&&&&&&& B. childs&&&&&&& C. children&&&&&&& D. childrens &(&& ) 20.Kate _____,the others _____. A. sing, listen&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is singing, is listening C. sing, are listening&&&&&& D. is singing, are listening& (&& ) 21.I ___my eraser, but I can’t ______ it. A. look for, finding&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. am finding, look for& C. am looking for, find&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. find, look for& (&& ) 22. Who ______ over there now?& &&&&&&&& A. singing&&&&&& B. are sing&&&&&& C. is singing&&&& D. sings(&& ) 23. It’s nine ten. The students ______ a music class.&&&& &&&&&&& A. have&&&&&&& B. having&&&&&&& C. are having&&&& D. has(&& ) 24. I am _____America.&&&&&& A. come&&&&& B. come from&&& C. comes&&&&& D. from(&& ) 25. Do you have ______ books?&&&&& A. any other&&&& B. other any&&&& C. anything&&&& D. any others二、用所给词的适当形式填空。1. Look! The cat____________ (run) up the tree. 2. The twins __________ (have) breakfast. 3. ----___he ________ (clean) the&& blackboard?&&& ----No,he isn’t. 4. Tom__________ (play)t he piano in the room. Please ask him to come here. 5. Listen! They____________(sing)in the classroom. 6. My parents _______(watch)TV now.& 7. Look. Three boys _______(run).& 8. What _______ your mother _______(do)now?& 9. _______ your dog _______ now?(sleep)& 10. I have two____________ (knife)& 12. There are many ___________ here. (box) &13.& A few ___________ are drawing on the wall. (boy) 14. The ______________ are playing football now. (child)三、用there be的适当形式填空:1. ____________ a bookcase in the study room (书房).2. ____________a sofa in the bedroom, but __________a bed in it .3. ____________some people in the park.4.& ___________ some milk in the glass.5.& ____________any flowers in the garden.6.& ____________an apple on the plate?& Yes, _________.7.& ____________any pineapples in the basket?&& No, _____________.&&&& ____________some pears in it.8. How many desks ________________in the office?&&&&& _____________six.9. How many TVs&&&& ____________in the classroom?&& _______________only one.10. What’s behind the door?&&& _______________a doll.11. What’s near the building ?&&&&&&&&&& ______________some trees.12. What’s in the reading room ?&&&&&&&& _________________a lot of books.13.&&& ____________ any jackets in the window? &Yes, ____________.&&&& _____________fifteen.14. __________a table tennis room in this new building?&& Yes, __________.15.& _________ a desk and two chairs in the study.四、阅读理解。& Some monkeys are playing in a tree near a lake. They are having a good time.Suddenly a little monkeys cry, “ Look, the moon has dropped into the water!” “Get it out, hurry!” says the old monkey.The little monkey hangs from the tree by his tail. Then each monkey hangs from the other by his legs.At last they get to the water, but still they cannot scoop up the moon. Another little monkey finds half a gourd to scoop up the moon. Aha! He gets the moon in the gourd.At that time all the monkey come for the moon. But the gourd drops and the moon are broken. The monkeys are very sorry. But they look up, they find the moon is still high up in the sky, shining bright.1. Some monkeys are playing ___________.&2. _______ monkey sees the moon has dropped into the water.&3. The monkeys hang from the tree by their tails_________.&4. All the monkeys come ________the moon.&5. The moon is still high up _________.
Unit 2 A country life is a healthy life【单词回顾】 农村_______&& 生活_______& 祖父,外祖父_________& 挤奶________骑_______& 花费_______& 仍然______&& 空气______& 在….(方面)帮助_________一、词组:wake up, more than, plenty of, ride a bike, get home, at that time, thanks for, lots of…二、句型: 1. A country life is a healthy life.2. It takes about 40 minutes.3. I am always very busy but I never feel tired, because I have plenty of exercise.4. When I get home after school, there is still much work to do.三、重点精析:1. live in + 大地点&&&&& live at + 小地点(如街道、街区等)&&&&& live on + 楼层2. help sb. (to) do sth.&&& 帮助某人做某事&&&&&&& help sb. with sth.&&& 帮助某人做某事有时候我帮我妈妈清洁房间。&& ____________________________________________我喜欢帮妈妈做家务。&&&&&&&& ____________________________________________3. more than+数词&&&& 超过,多于如:More than thirty students are boys in our class.&& more than + 名词&&& 不仅仅是如:Joe i he is a cook, too.more than + 形容词&&& 很,非常如:I’m more than happy to see you.4. plenty of = a lot of = lots of& + 可数名词复数 / 不可数名词&&& 表示许多、大量5. It takes about 40 minutes.& 这大约要花二十分钟。& (1)It takes sb. + 时间 + to do sth.&& 表达花费某人多少时间他花了两天时间去读这本书。& __________________________________________________________从我家到学校大约要花费三十分钟。& _____________________________________________________&& Doing sth. takes sb. +时间&&&& 做某事花了某人多少时间写作业花了他两个小时。& _________________________________________________(2)Spend time / money on sth& spend time / money (in) doing sth.花费时间/金钱做某事他们花费了一个小时去游泳。& _____________________________________________(3)sth. costs (sb.) + 金钱&& 某物花了(某人)多少钱 这本书花了他五十元。&& ______________________________________________&& (doing) sth. costs (sb.) + 时间&&& 某物(做某事)花了(某人)多少时间喂马花了她一个小时。& _______________________________________________(4)pay (sb.) money for sth.&& 付钱(给某人)买……我妈妈每个月给我付三百块钱的早餐费。& _________________________________&& Pay for sth.&&& 付…… 的钱6. be busy doing sth = be busy with sth&& 忙于做某事He is busy doing homework.& =&& He is busy with homework.7. Thanks for inviting us to your farm.& Thanks for&& 感谢,多亏了&&&&& Thanks for your help.
【即时演练】一、根据首字母及句意写出单词。1. A c______ life is a h________ life.2. Every day I help my dad m______ the cow.3. T_____ for your letter.4. They are f_____ the pigs.5. It t_____ me about one hour from my home to school.6. Can you g____ the book to me.7. You can p_____ some apples from the trees.8. Do you have a f_____ goats.二、选择题。(&& ) 1. Is she___ her homework? No, she___.&A. do, doesn’t&&&&&& B does, isn’t&&&& C doing, is&&&&&& D doing, isn’t (&& )2. Look! The cousins _____ new sweaters.&& A. are wearing&&&&&&& B. wearing&&&&&&&&& C. are wear&& D. is wearing (&& ) 3. Don’t talk here. My father and mother _____. A. is sleeping&&&&&&&&& B. are sleeping&&&&&& C. sleeping&& D. sleep (&& ) 4. Listen! The birds ___ in the tree . A sing&&&&&&&& B singing&&&&&&&&&&& C is singing&&&&&&&&&&& D are singing&(&& ) 5. Who _____ over there now?&& A. drawing&&&&&&&& B. is draw&&&&&&&&&& C. is drawing&&&&&&& D. draw (&& ) 6. They come from different ______ A. country&&&& B. countries&&&& C. a country&&&& D. countrys (&& ) 7. How many ______ do you see in the picture? A. tomatos&&&& B. tomatoes&& C. tomato&&&&&& D. the tomato (&& ) 8. Would you like _______ ,please? A. two glass of& water&&&&&&&& B. two glasses of& water&&&&&& C. two glass of& waters&&&&&&& D. two glasses of& waters(&& ) 9. I live ______the third floor.&&&&& A. at&&&&& B., on&&&&&&& C. with&&&&& D. in(&& ) 10. Thanks for ______those books to me.&&&& A. take&&&&& B. takes&&&&& C. taking&&&& D. takeing(&& ) 11. It _____him about ten minutes.&&&&& A. take&&&&& B. taking&&&& C. takes&&&&& D. takeing(&& ) 12. He likes ______his father ____the cow.& &&&&& A. milks&&&&& B. milk&&&&& C. milk&&&&& D. milks三、选择a或an填空。&&&&&& _____pen&&&&&&&&&& _____ bag&&&&&&&&&&&& _____ apple&&&&&&&&&&&& _____big apple&&&&&&&& _____banana&&&&&&&&&& _____orange&&&&&&&& _____ orange&&&&&&&&&&& ______useful pen&&&& &_____hour&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ______house&&&&&&&&&& ______umbrella&&&&&& ______university& ①Is it ____Chinese book or ______English book? ②This is ______ring, and it is _____orange ring. ③There is _____picture on the card.④This is _____bike. It’s _____old bike. ⑤This is _____telephone number. ⑥That is _____ID card. ⑦I lost my keys. It’s _____set of keys. ⑧It’s _____apple, not _____pear. ⑨This is _____useful knife. &⑩There is _____bench in the park. 四、根据具体情况回答问题。1. Where do you live?& ________________________________________________________2. How does your father go to work?________________________________________________________3. Do you like country life? Why?_________________________________________________________4. What time does your mother wake up every day?_________________________________________________________5. How long do it take from your home to school?___________________________________________________________五、按要求改写句子。1.& The boy is playing basketball.否定句:____________________________一般疑问句:_________________________肯定回答:__________________________否定回答:__________________________2.& They are singing in the classroom.否定句:____________________________一般疑问句:_________________________肯定回答:__________________________否定回答:__________________________3.仿照例句造句:Model: read a book&&&&&&&&& --What are you doing?&&&&&&&&& --I'm reading a book.1).read a new book& _____________________________________________________________________________________________________2).clean the blackboard& _____________________________________________________________________________________________________4. she, the window, open, now.(用现在进行时连词成句.) ______________________________________5.The birds are singing in the tree.(就划线部分提问)_______________________________________6.is, who, the window, cleaning? (连词成句)_______________________________________7.The children are playing games near the house.(就划线部分提问)________________________________________8.She is closing the door now.(改成否定句)_______________________________________9.they, the tree, sing, now, under. (用现在进行时连词成句.)______________________________10. The young girls are helping the old woman. (改为一般疑问句)_______________________________________六、根据短文内容判断正(T),误(F)。It's fine today. The sun is in the sky. Mr Green and his family are in the park. Mr and Mrs Green are standing under the trees and look at their children. Ann is flying a kite. The boy in a white shirt and blue trousers is her brother. He's reading a book . Ann's younger brother is too young. He can't walk and run. He's drinking milk. Ann's sister isn't in the park. She is at school. (  )1. There are five people in Ann's family.& (  )2. Ann is a girl. (  )3. Ann's sister is a student. (  )4. Ann's brother is flying a kite. (  )5. Ann has two brothers.七、写作:你喜欢农村生活吗?为什么呢?________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Module 2 City lifeUnit 3 Where are you from?【单词回顾】 城市______& 学生______& 纽约________& 美国_______安静的_______& 便宜的________& 现代化的_________& 嘈杂的_______宽阔的________& 拥挤的________& 酒店______& 舒服的_________拥挤的,大量的_________& 缓慢_____________一、重点单词:tall, new, wide, crowded, big, modern, large, clean, comfortable, heavy, slow, quiet, cheap, noisy, expensive…&& 短语: play with…二、句型:1. Where are you from?&&&&& I am from New York City in America.2. It’s a big and modern city but it’s quite noisy.& 3. Everything is very expensive in NewYork.三、重点精析:1. be from = come from&&& 来自Where are you from? = Where do you come from?& 你来自哪里?David来自美国。&& ____________________________________________________你是来自法国的吗?&& ___________________________________________________2. be born&& 出生我出生于广州。&& _____________________________________________________你在哪里出生呢?&& ____________________________________________________3. go to the cinema&& 看电影&& = go to the movesgo to + 名词&& 表示去某地或做某事go to the park&&&&& go to the farm&&&&&& go to school&&&&& go to workgo to the hospital&&&&& go to the zoo&&&&& go to sleep4. each other&& 互相 &They always help each other.5. play with + 名词&& 玩耍……; 和…… 玩Play with water&&&&& play with a toy car&&&&& play with my brother四、重点语法:人称代词:表示“你,我,他,她,它,你们,我们,他们,她们,它们”等主格&I&we&you&he&she&it&they宾格&&&&&&&形容词&&&&&&&名词&&&&&&&怎么样区分:(1)看代词意思有没有“的”(2)有“的”------形容词+名词;名词性不+名词(3)没“的”------动词/介词+宾格& (介词:for, about, with, to, of…)如:Please give me this book.&&&&&&&&& This book is for me.(4)名词性物主代词=形容词性物主代词+名词,所以名词性物主代词后面不必加名词。如:Is this your book?&&&& No, it isn’t. It’s hers (her book).This pen is mine。主语it的特殊用法:1)it用来表示时间、天气等。如:It’s six o’clock. 现在六点了。(时间)It’s sunny today. 今天天气晴朗。(天气) 2)表示不明性别的婴儿、动物或不明身份、不确定的人。如:-----Who’s knocking?& -----It’s me.&&& It’s a cute baby.2) 用来指代前面提到过的事物。如:------Where’s my dog?& ------It’s in the kitchen.【即时演练】一、根据提示写出正确的形式。1. _______(他的) coat is black, but ______(她的) is red. 2. Whose wallet is this? It’s& _____(我的). It’s ______ (我的) wallet. 3. I’m a new student. ______name is Helen. 4.-Are these ______(你们的) skateboards?&& -Yes, they’re& _____(我们的). 5. Nancy is my cousin. _______eyes are big. 6. Look, there is his new book.& ________(我的) is as new as his.7.& _____am a teacher. And all the students like _____(我). 8.& _____often plays basketball after school. I often watch& ______(他) . 9.& ______(我们) buy a pair of shoes for _______(她).10. This is no _____(I) shirt. It’s ______(he).二、根据首字母填写单词。1. W____ are you from?2. Paris is so n_____ and c______.3. The apples in this supermarket are c______ or e_______.4. It’s big and m______ city but it’s quite n______.5. The hotel is c_____ and c______.6. The traffic is h______ and s____ in Guangzhou.三、选择正确的选项。& (&& ) 1. This is Sandy. ______looks like _____mother. A. He, her&&&&&&&& B. She, her&&&&&&&&& C. She, his (&& ) 2. Let ____give _____a book.. A. me, your&&&&& B. you, my&&&& C. me, you& (&& ) 3. This is not ___bike. ______is broken(坏了). A. his, He’s&&&&&& B. her, His&&&&& C. his, His (&& ) 4. These are my friends. _____names are Sam and Jack. A. His&&&&&&&& B. Theirs&&&&&&& C. Their(&& ) 5. We _____ at the party last Sunday. A. enjoyed myself&&&&& B. enjoyed ourselves&&&& C. enjoyed ourself(&& ) 6. ― _________ are you from?&& ― I’m from Shanghai.A. Who&&&&& B. Where&&&&& C. How(&& ) 7. ― Are you from Cuba?&& ― _________A. Yes, they are.&&&& B. No, I’m not.&&&& C. No, they aren’t.(&& ) 8. ― Where are Yang Dong and Zeng Mei from?& ― _________ from Chongqing.A. She’s&&&& B. He’s&&&& C. They’re(&& ) 9. ― Who are they?& ― _________ are Maria and Jane.A. He&&&&&&&& B. They&&&&&&& C. She(&& ) 10. ― _________ he come from the U.S.A.?&& ― No, he comes from China.A. Are&&&&&&&& B. Is&&&&&&&&& C. Does(&& ) 11. A: Are you from Guangzhou?B: ______. We are from Nanjing. A. Yes, we are&&&& B. No, we aren't.&&& C. No, I'm not(&& ) 12. London is in _______________. A. China&& B. England&& C. America(&& ) 13. A:______ they speak?&&&&& B:They speak English. A. What are&& B. What do&& C. Where do&& (&& ) 14. A: ______ are you from?&&&& B: I'm from Tianjin. A. What&&& B. How&&& C. Where(&& ) 15. I can speak ______ English. A. many&& B. a lot&&& C. a little&& (&& ) 16. Americans speak _______________. A. English&&&& B. Chinese&&&&& C. Japanese (&& ) 17. A: Who ______ you English?&&&& B: Miss Gao. A. teach&&& B. teaches&&&& C. does teach&(&&& ) 18.& ___________ Changsha. &&&&&&& A. Welcome&&&&&& B. Welcome to&& C. Meet to 四、阅读理解。My name is Zhou Dan. I’m a Chinese girl. I’m twelve. I’m from Zhengzhou, China. Do you know Zhengzhou? It’s in the middle of China. I’m in No. 8 Middle School. There are about nine hundred students and fifty teachers in our school. Ours is a good school in Zhengzhou. I’m in Class 2, Grade 1. There are 49 students in our class, 29 girls and 20 boys. My English teacher is Miss Zhao Dan. Our names are almost the same, right? She is nice to me. We’re good friends. I like English, and I like music, too. I want to find a pen friend. Please write to me.(&& )1. Zhou Dan is from& ________.A. Chinese&& B. China&&& C. English&&& D. England(&& )2. There are _________teachers in their school.A. 15&&&&&&& B. 50&&&&&& C. 900&&&&&&& D. 19&(&& )3. There are _______boys in Zhou Dan’s class.A. forty-nine&&& B. twenty&&& C. twelve&&& D. twenty-nine&(&& )4. Zhou Dan and her English teacher are good _______.A. friends&&&& B. students&&& C. teachers&& D. boys&(&& )5. Zhou Dan wants to find a& ________.A. pen&&&&& B. teacher&&&& C. pen friend&& D. worker
Unit 4 I like the city very much【单词回顾】 明信片_______&& 脏的________&& 害怕_______&& 因为________出售______&& 农村_______&& 剧院________&& 想念_______&& 整天_________一、重点单词及短语:holiday, interesting, dirty, afraid, outside, sell, country, theatre, miss, so many, go outside, be afraid to, at night, go to sleep, too many, go back home, be different to, can’t wait to, be born, all day….二、句子:1. I like the city very much.2. There is much more to do in the city than in the countryside.3. I can’t go to sleep because there are too many cars.4. I can’t wait to go back home and see all my friends.三、重点精析:1. holiday& 假日&&&&& summer holiday& 暑假&&&&& winter holiday& 寒假Holiday, vacation, 和leave 的区别:1)holiday和vacation都可表示“假期”,前者主要用于英国英语中,后者主要用于美国英语中。 2)无论是在英国英语中还是美国英语中,表示因宗教节日或国家喜庆日而设定的“假日”都用holiday。New Year’s Day is a holiday for everyone.3)leave表示“休假”“假期”,主要指雇员因有某种理由而获准的休假;还通常指军队、政府、机关等的休假。She has been given sick leave.& 她获准休病假。2. interesting&& 表示“有趣的,引起兴趣的”,用来描述事物的特征。This movie is so interesting.& interested&& 表示“感兴趣的”,用来描述人的感受。be interesting in sth. / doing sth.I’m interested in English.3. be afraid for&& 害怕……&&&&&&&&&& be afraid to do …&& 害怕做……我害怕蛇。&& ________________________________________________________Amy害怕在河里游泳。&& _______________________________________________注:be afraid of doing sth. 和be afraid to do sth. 的区别:前者指因顾及后果而怕做某事;后者则侧重表示因担心做某事有后患而不愿或不敢做某事。他害怕爬树。&& _______________________________________________________他不敢怕这棵树。&& ___________________________________________________4. at 的用法:& 1)表示时间或时刻:at night, at noon, at six o’clock, at dawn, at the weekend…& 2)表示在某处:at home, at school, at the gate, at the hospital…5. too many& 太多;用来修饰可数名词复数。 too many cars& too much& 太多;用来修饰不可数名词。& too much water & much too&& 太……;用来修饰形容词或副词,表示程度。&& It’s much too cold.6. be different to&& 和…… 不同&&&&& 反义词:the same as&& 和…… 一样It’s very different to our home on the farm.&&& 它和我们在农场的家不同。I think the same as you do about this.&&& 在这件事上,我的想法和你一样。7. because& 因为,用来描述原因,引导从句。通常用来回答why提问的问题。I can’t go there because I must do my homework.-------Why do you like live in the countryside?------Because it’s quiet and comfortable.
【即时演练】一、用括号里所给词的正确形式填空。1. That is not _____ kite.That kite is very small, but ______ is very big.& ( I ) 2. My holiday is very ________(interest).3. The traffic _____(be) very heavy and the streets are ________(crowd).4. _______(we) dresses are red. What colour are _______( you )?5. I can’t _______(wait) to get back home and see all my _______(friend).二、单项选择题。(&& ) 1. My uncle gave a new bike to ________.&&&&&&& A. theirs&&&&&&&&&& B. they&&&&&&&&&& C. me&&&&&&&& D. I (&& ) 2. Help________ answer the questions. A. I&&&&&&&&& B. my&&&&&&&&&&& C. me&&&&&&& D. mine (&& ) 3. He is ________ in cooking. &&&&& A. interest&&&&&& B. interesting&&&& C. interests&&&&& D. interested(&& ) 4. ________ he _________ Guangzhou?&&&&& A. Do; live in&&&&& B. D live in&&&&& C. Do; lives on&&&& D. D lives on(&& ) 5. There are _______bread on the table.A. too many&&&&& B. too much&&&&& C. much too&&&& D. many too(&& ) 6. In the city, it’s crowded. And it’s very noisy _______.A. too&&&&&& B. also&&&&&& C. to&&&&&& D. either(&& ) 7. Let _____give ____a book.A. me, your&&&&&&& B. you, my&&&&&&& C. me, you&&&&& D. you, mine(&& ) 8. ---Why do you like this dog?& --- _______it’s cute.A. Of&&&&& B. Because&&&&&& C. As&&&&&& D. With(&& ) 9. 1.-What are&&&&& in English?& -They’re basketballs. A. this&&&&&&& B. these&&&&& C. they&&&&&& D. Them(&& ) 10. The traffic is too _____in the city.&&&& A. big&&&&&&& B. large&&&&&& C. heavy&&&&&& D. crowded(&& ) 11. ---Hello! Is ____Miss Green speaking?& ---No, ______is Cindy speaking. A. that, that&&&&&& B. you, I&&&&&&& C. that, this&&&&&&& D. you, that(&& ) 12. ---Look! What is& ____over there on the hill?&& ---I think it’s a small house. A. this&&&&&&&& B. that&&&&&&& C. she&&&&&& D. he(&& ) 13. We _____at the party last Sunday. A. enjoyed myself&&&&&&&& B. enjoyed ourselves&&&& C. enjoyed ourself&&&&&& D. enjoy ourselves (&& ) 14. ---Do you have a computer?& ---Yes, I have a good _____. A. some&&&&&&&& B. one&&&&&&&&& C. it&&&&&&&& D. ones(&& ) 15. Listen to me. I have ______to tell you. A. anything surprising&&&&&&&&& B. something surprising&&&&& C. surprising&&&&&&&&&& D. surprising something三.从B栏中找出与A栏各句相应的答语 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B (&&&&&&&& ) 1. Are you from the U. S. A. ?&&&&&&&&&&& A. No, he's Zhou Weilun. (&&&&&&&& ) 2. Is she Jane?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Yes, she is. (&&&&&&&& ) 3. Where are you from?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. No, they aren't. (&&&&&&&& ) 4. Where is he from?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. His name is Michael. (&&&&&&&& ) 5. Is he Tom?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E. No, I'm from Canada. (&&&&&&&& ) 6. What's his name?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& F. They're from New York. (&&&&&&&& ) 7. Are they from England?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& G. He is from Beijing. (&&&&&&&& ) 8. Where is Nanjing?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& H. We're from China. (&&&&&&&& ) 9. Where are they from?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I. It's in Jiangsu. (&&&&&&&& ) 10. Good evening!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& J. Good evening!& (&&&&&&&& ) 11. Thank you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& k. Fine,thank you. (&&&&&&&& ) 12. How are you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& L. That’s OK.& 四、完成句子。1. 有时候我害怕出去。&& Sometimes I am _______ ________ _______ ________.2. 它和我们在农场的家不一样。&& It’s very _______ _______ our home on the farm.3. 街道又拥挤又脏。&& The streets are ______ and ______.4. 今天天气怎么样?&& What’s the _______ _______ today?5. 你可以去看电影或去超市购物。&& You can ______ _______ _______ _______ or shop at the supermarket.五、阅读理解。What's the weather like today? It's sunny, windy and warm. I go to meet my pen pal ― a girl from Dalian, in the City Zoo. The zoo is between a supermarket and a library. My pen pal's name is Lingling. She is thirteen years old and she wants to be an animal feeder (饲养员). She loves animals very much. Now we are watching elephants playing. They are funny and clever. There are many people in the zoo. They like to see animals. A boy is feeding a koala. But the animal feeder stops him. We have a good time today.(&& ) 1. The weather today is ______.A. cloudy, windy and warm.&&&&&& B. rainy, windy and cold. C. sunny, windy and warm&&&&&&& D. sunny, cloudy and cool.(&& ) 2. Ling ling is from ______.&&&&&&&&&&& A. Hainan&&&& B. Shanghai&&&& C. Taiyuan&&& D. Dalian(&& ) 3. The zoo is ______. &&&&&&&&&&& A. across from a hotel&&&&&& B. between a supermarket and a library &&&&&&&&&&& C. next to a post office&&&&&& D. in front of a pay phone(&& ) 4. What does Lingling want to be?&&&&&&&&&&&& A. A doctor&&& B. A teacher&&& C. A nurse&&& D. An animal feeder(&& ) 5. Which is wrong(错误的)?&&&&&&&&&& A. People can feed koalas in the zoo.&&&&& B. Lingling loves animals. C. We can see elephants in the zoo.&&&&&& D. Ling ling is a girl and she is 13.六、 读短文,根据短文回答问题。&&&& Mr Cook is American. He lives in a small farm near New York. Now Mr Cook and his family are going to move to a new house in New York. He has a got a new job there .He is going to work at a post office in this big kitchen. In front of the house there is a big garden. His new house is much smaller than the old one. It has only two bedrooms and one living room, one toilet and a small kitchen. But Mr Cook likes his new job. And he think life in the city is better than the life in the country.&(1) Where is MR Cook’s old house?&& ____________________________________________________________________&(2) Is MR Cook’s new house much bigger than his old house?&& ____________________________________________________________________&(3) Which has more bedrooms, the old house or the new one ? && ____________________________________________________________________&(4) Does MR Cook like his new job?&& ___________________________________________________________________-&(5) Does he thinks life in the city is better than the life in the country?&&& ____________________________________________________________&&&& __七、写作:你喜欢城市生活吗?为什么?在你印象中,你觉得城市生活是怎样的?_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Module 3 HealthUnit 5 What’s the matter with you?【单词回顾】 健康_________&&& 事情_________&&& 病的_______&&& 肚子疼________听到________&&& 小时_______&&& 检查_______&&& 服药_______&&& 药__________次________&&& 牙疼________&&& 糖果_________&&& 刷________&&& 两次_______断了的________&&& 手指________&&& 头疼__________&&& 能够_______ 发烧________&&& 休息________&&& 感冒_________&& 怎么回事_________________& 一、短语:see a doctor, go to the hospital, this morning, have a toothache, brush teeth, twice a day, have a broken finger, take a rest, have a headache, drink plenty of water, have a cold, take medicine, have a fever, have a stomachache, go to school, on weekdays…二、句子:1. What’s matter with you?2. I have a stomachache.3. I’m sorry to hear that.& 4. You should see a doctor.5. I think you’ll be well soon.6. He asked me to take this medicine three times a day for a week.三、重点精析:1. I am sorry to hear that.&&&& 听到这个消息我感到很难过。hear of&& 知道&&&&&&& hear about&& 听说&&&&&&& hear from&& 收到……来信&& 我上周收到老爸来信。 ______________________________________________________你听说过他吗?&&& _________________________________________________________hear和listen的区别:&1)hear表示“听见”“听到”,强调结果,可能有意识的听,也可能无意识地听。如:I heard someone singing in the next room.&&& 我听到有人在隔壁唱歌。&2)listen是不及物动词,表示有意识或注意地“听”,并不说明是否听见的结果;必须需加to才能接宾语。如:He likes listen to music.2. health& 健康&&&&&&& healthy&& 健康的&&& &&&& in good health&& 健康状况好&&&&&&& in poor health&& 健康状况不好3. I brush my teeth twice a day.&& 我一天刷两次牙。once& 一次&&&& twice& 两次&&&&& three times&& 三次&&&& four times&& 四次4. I have a broken finger.&& 我有一根手指断了。&&&& broken&& 断了的&& a broken window&& 破碎的窗玻璃&&&&&&&&& a broken marriage&& 破裂的婚姻5. Don’t wear wet clothes.&& 不要穿湿衣服。&& wear除了表示“穿(衣服、鞋子等)”,还可以表示“戴(帽子、眼镜等)”;立着(胡子、头发等)。& 如:She is wearing a long dress.&&&&& My mother wears long hair. 注:wear意思是“穿着,戴着”,强调状态;put on 意思是“穿上”,强调动作。6. I went to the hospital this morning.&& 今天上午我去了医院。&& this 在这里和现在有关的时间连用,意思是“今,本,现在”,既可以表示过去时,也可以表示将来时。常见短语有:this week 这周&&& this month 这个月&&& this year 今年&&& this afternoon 今天下午this evening 今天晚上&&& this Monday 这周一&&& this weekend 这周末7. have a toothache&& 牙疼&have在这里表示“患病”,“have a + 疾病名词”表示“患某种疾病”。如:have a headache 头疼&&& have a toothache 牙疼&& have a cold 感冒have a fever 发烧&&& have a stomachache 肚子疼&have 除了表示“患病”,还有其他含义:&& 1)有;拥有&&&&&&&& I have a new book.&& 2)吃;喝&&&&&&&&&& What do you have for lunch?&& 3)经历;经受&&&&&& I went to the party and had a good time.8. take medicine&& 吃药& 1) take在这里意思是“吃(药),服(药)”& 2) take还有很多其他含义:①拿走,带走&&&&&&&&& Don’t take toys to school.②买,买下&&&&&&&&&&& I will take this red dress.& ③拍照,摄影&&&&&&&&& I like taking photos.④花费(时间)&&&&&&& It takes me two hours to do my homework.9. What’s the matter with you?& =& What’s wrong with you?&&&& 你怎么了?What’s the matter with… / What’s the wrong with…意思是“……怎么了?”用来询问身体或精神状态,也可以用来询问突发事件,表示关心或问候。----What’s the matter with you mother?&&& ----She has a fever.10. You should see a doctor.&& 你应该去看医生。分析:should是情态动词,没有人称和数的变化,后面接动词原形,句型结构:1)肯定句:主语+should+动词原形+其他.如:You should go to school.2)否定句:主语+shouldn’t+动词原形+其他.如:He shouldn’t be late for school.3)一般疑问句:Should+主语+动词原形+其他。如:Should I take this medicine?
【即时演练】一、英汉互译。1. 看医生__________________&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 发烧__________________3. 吃药____________________&&&&&&&&&&& 4. 一天两次______________5. 休息一下_________________&&&&&&&&&& 6. 太多__________________7. 去医院___________________&&&&&&&&&& 8. 头痛__________________9. 刷牙____________________&&&&&&&&&& 10. 工作日_________________二、单项选择。(&& ) 1. What’s the matter ________you?&&&& A. with&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&& C. of&&&&&&& D. in(&& ) 2. He should _______ a rest.&&&& A. to have&&&&& B. has&&&&&& C. had&&&&& D. have(&& ) 3. You should take this medicine _________ a day.&&&& A. two&&&&&&&&& B. twice&&&&&& C. three&&&&&& D. twices(&& ) 4.& ---________&&& ---I have a headache. A. What's the matter, Judy?&&&&&&&&&&& B. Where are you, Judy? C. Who are you?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. What are you doing, Judy? (&& ) 5. I think walking is ________our health. A. good at&&&&& B. bad at&&&&& C. well in&&& D. good for (&& ) 6. We should not eat ________junk food. A. too many&&&& B. too much&&&& C. many too&&& D. much too (&& ) 7. ---How is the young man?&&&&& ---________ A. He is twelve.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. He's much better. C. He is a doctor.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. He's Allan. (&& ) 8. You should not eat________24 hours. A. something in&&&& B. nothing for&&&&& C. anything for&&&&& D. everything at (&& ) 9. ---My mother is ill.&&&&&& ---________ A. Don't worry.&&&&& B. No hurry.&&&&& C. I'm sorry to hear that.&&&&&& D. OK. (&& ) 10. I _____ you feel better soon. A. want&&& B. hope&&&& C. need&&&&& D. should(&& ) 11. Sara _______ a stomachache. So she _____ eat anything for twenty-four hours.A. has, shouldn’t&&& B. has, should&&& C. have, shouldn’t&&&& D. have, should(&& ) 12. I am sorry ________ that you’re not feeling well.A. and hear&&&& B. to hear&&&& C. heard&&&&& D. of hear三、根据括号提示,把最佳答案写在横线上。1.________ ( What’s,Who’s ) the matter with you ?2.I_______ ( feel, feels,feeling) sick.3.My temperature(温度) is 39bC. I have a________ ( fever, toothache.)4.I am very _________ ( bored, excited). I have nothing to do.5.How does Amy feel? She __________ ( is, are , am ) happy.6. Li Ying________(be) born in 1986. 7. He should_________(take) a rest.8. You'd better________(not play) football in the street. 9. The Smiths wants________(live) in China. 10. The young man________(help) Granny to clean the house last Sunday.四、聪明的小医生,请帮病人支个招吧!&&&&& What do you do if you have a cold? 1. If you have a cold, ___________________the doctor.2.& ________some________and drink_________water.3. ____________bed for a few __________. 4. You will ________better __________. 五、阅读对话,完成练习。Doctor:&&& 1&&& the matter, Mike?Mike: I think I have a f&& 2&& .Doctor: Do you have a sore throat?Mike: No. I have a headache. I have an earache. Doctor: Maybe you&& 3&&& the flu.Mike: My nose hurts. I&& 4&& go to school.Doctor: OK. There is a football match between China&& 6& Japan this afternoon. You& 7 in bed and watch TV. You will feel&& 8&& .Mike:&& 9&& you. I& 10&& better now.1. ________&&& 2. ________&&& 3. __________&&& 4. _________&&& 5. __________6. ________&&& 7. ________&&& 8. __________&&& 9. _________&&& 10. _________六、阅读短文,判断句子正(T)误(F)表示。& It’s Sunday afternoon. The weather is fine. There is a football match between class 2 and class 4. Many students are watching .They’re excited.Now Zhang Peng has the ball. He passes it to Wu Yifan .But Wu Yifan can’t kick the ball. Then John has the ball. He kicks it. The ball flies to Zhang Peng’s arm. Zhang Peng is very angry. The ball files into the goal. How is Zhang Peng feeling now? Guess! He is so happy!Hooray! Class 4 won the game. Class2 is very sad.(&&&&& ) 1. There is a basketball match on Sunday afternoon.(&&&&& ) 2. Wu Yifan can’t kick the ball.(&&&&& ) 3. Zhang Peng is happy when the ball flies to his arm.(&&&&& ) 4.Zhang Peng is happy when the ball flies into the gate.(&&&&& ) 5. Class 2 is not sad in the end.
Unit 6 The secret to good health【单词回顾】 秘密_______&&& 简单的_______&&& 最少_______&&&& 节食_______较少的________&&& 多油的_______&&& 最后地_________&&& 甚至_________微笑________&&& 至少__________&&& 保持一个良好的饮食习惯________________一、短语: take exercise, stay healthy, at least, keep a good diet…二、句型:1. First, get plenty of sleep.2. Don’t eat too much sweet or oily food.3. How old does Mr Li look?& 4. Get up early and go to bed early.三、重点精析:1. Keep a good diet.&& 保持一个良好的饮食习惯。& on diet&& 节食;减肥&&&&&& balanced diet&& 均衡饮食2. Eat more vegetables and less meat.&& 多吃蔬菜,少吃肉。&& less是little的比较级&&&&& less than& 少于&&&& less and less& 越来越少3. First, get plenty of sleep, at least 8 hours each night.& 首先,要有充足的睡眠,每晚至少有八个小时的睡眠。分析: at least意思是“至少,不是少于”,是副词短语,可以修饰动词或整个句子,用来强调程度或数量。4. Don’t eat too much sweet or oily food.&&& 不要吃太多糖和油腻食物。分析:这是一个否定祈使句。祈使句是用来表达命令、请求、劝告、警告、禁止等语气的句子。祈使句有以下几种类型:&1)Do型----Do(表示行为的动词原形)+宾语+…&& Take the No.7 bus over there.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Open the door.&2)Be型----Be+名词 / 形容词+…&&& Be quirt!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Be careful.&3)Let型----Let+宾语(通常是第一或第三人称宾格)+动词原形+…&&& Let’s go home.&4)Don’t型----Don’t+动词原形+…&&& Don’t read in the sun.& &5)No型----No+名词或动词ing形式.&&& No photos!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& No smoking!&【巧记】祈使句句型口诀:祈使句,无主语,只用谓语就可以。&& 表示请求或命令,加上please表客气。如果变成否定句,Don’t开头是规律。& No fishing! 是警示语,祈使句用法需记牢。5. How old does Mr Li look?&&&&& 李先生看起来多大了?分析:这是How old引导的特殊疑问句,how old的意思是“多大”,用来询问年龄。回答时可以用“主语+be动词+数字+year(s) old.”如:----How old are you?&&& ----I’m eleven years old.【拓展】how还可以和其他词一起来询问程度或状况:How组合&用法&例句How long&意为“多长”,提问长度。&How long is the ship? 这艘船多长?How big&意为“多大”,提问体积。&How big is your box? 你的箱子多大?How tall&意为“多高”,提问高度。&How tall is the tree? 这棵树多高?How many&意为“多少”提问可数名词的数量。&How many pens do you have? 你有多少支钢笔?How much&意为“多少”,提问不可数名词的数量或价格。&How much water do you want?” 你要多少水?How much is it? 多少钱?How well&意为“多好”,提问程度。&How well do you play piano? 你钢琴弹得多好?6. 重点语法:介词 介词表明名词、代词等与句中其他词的关系,在句中不能单独作句子成分。介词可以分为时间介词、地点介词、方式介词、原因介词、数量介词和其他介词。时间介词和地点介词的用法如下:1. 时间介词是用来表示时间的介词:& 1)on表示在具体的某一天或具体的某一天的上午、下午或晚上。如:on Monday& 在星期一&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& on May 1st& 在5月1日on Sunday morning& 在星期天早上&&&&& on Christmas day 在圣诞节& 2)at表示在具体某一时刻或用于固定短语中。如:at five o’clock& 在五点&&&&&&&& at night& 在晚上&&&&&& at noon& 在正午& 3)in泛指一天的早、中、晚,还可以表示一段时间,如星期、月、年、季节等。如:in the morning& 在早上&&&&& in 2014& 在2014年&&&&&& in winter& 在冬天& 4)from… to…“从……到……”用来指时间范围。如:We go to school from Monday to Friday.&& 我们从星期一到星期五上学。& 5)before意思是“在…..之前”,after意思是“在……之后”,用来表示时间的先后顺序。如:Wash your hands before dinner.&& 饭前要洗手。Please clean the classroom after school.&& 放学后请打扫教室。2. 空间介词是用来表示空间或位置的介词。& 1)on表示在某一平面或线上,强调与某物体有接触。如:There is a pen on the desk.&& 书桌上有一支钢笔。 & 2)in表示在较大的地方,在某立体空间或平面范围之内。如:The kids are playing in the room.&& 孩子们在房间里面玩。& 3)at用于表示在一个较小的地点,这个地点被当作一个点来对待。如:She is waiting for you at the gate.&& 她在大门处等着你。& 4)over强调在某人或某物的正上方,而且两物体表面没有接触;above强调位置在某物体的上方,并不一定是正上方,而且两物体表面也没有接触。如:There is a bridge over the river.&& 河上面有一座桥。Some birds are flying above the clouds.&& 一些鸟儿在云朵上飞翔。& 5)under强调在某物的正上方,两物理表面可以接触,也可以不接触。below强调位置低于某参照物,但并不一定是正下方。如:A cat hides under the sofa.&& 一只猫咪藏在沙发下面。Please do not write below this line.&& 请不要写到这条线下面。& 6)between表示位置在两者之间;among表示位置在三者或者三者以上之间。如:I set between Tom and Mary.&& 我坐在汤姆和玛丽之间。Susan is among the crowd.&& 苏珊在人群当中。& 7)in front of表示在一定范围外的前面;in the front of表示在一定范围内的前面。如:There is a fountain in the front of the park.&& 公园的前面有一个喷泉。& He is standing in front of me.&& 他正站在我前面。【练一练】介词填空:1.& the first day ________ school&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. ________ the school playground&& 3. _________ classes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. _________ Wednesday&& 5.__________ a farm&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6. a lot _______ fruit trees 7. live _________ a town&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8.________ the weekends9. look _______ them&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10.________ the sitting room 11.& ________ the 4th ______ November&&&&&&& 12. _________ the playground 13. ________ his grandpa’s house&&&&&&&&&&&&& 14.& ________ New Year15. talk _______ his students _______ holidays&&& 16. _________ Christmas Day17. have a big lunch _________ my family& 1&&&& 18. _________ September or October& 文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 christmas tree 的文章

随机推荐