想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢透析中考英语书面表达考点
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
透析中考英语书面表达考点
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
透析中考英语书面表达考点
文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M 透析中考英语书面表达考点【命题特点与应答策略】书面表达题是测试考生语言操作能力和书面交流能力的题型,它能较全面地反映考生所掌握的语法知识、词汇知识、遣词造句和运用英语进行思维的水平。它符合英语新课程标准所体现的精神, “使学生掌握一定的基础知识和听、说、读、写技能,形成一定的综合语言运用能力;培养学生的观察、记忆、思维、想像能力和创造精神。”这有助于学生个性和创造性的充分发挥,把自己的观念和理念以所学的知识为载体,恰当切入到“书面表达”中去。   综观全国各省市中考英语试题,书面表达题这一题型已在各地中考英语试题中以10―20分的分值出现。因此,它对学生的英语成绩起着举足轻重的作用。在2009年中考英语试题中,书面表达将在难度和赋值上有继续增加的趋势,且在命题上仍然保持与近几年相似的题型。 一、 中考英语“书面表达”题命题的常见题型 书面表达题属于限制性主观综合测试题的范畴,其命题的类型主要有:   ( 1)提示。根据汉语提示写短文;根据英语提示写短文;根据中、英文提示写短文等;(2)看图。根据图画或图表提示写短文;(3)看图填词。根据图画提供的情景或图表提供的信息,填上所缺的单词,使短文意义正确、完整、通顺。看图作文、看图填词、提示作文这三种题型是中考英语书面表达题命题的重要类型,其测试目的就是要强化对学生“写”的要求:记牢词汇、熟悉句型、合理组句及逻辑成文。其中常见的体裁有:记叙文、文、说明文和应用文(包括书信、日记、通知、便条、贺卡、启事、电话留言条等)等,内容涉及与学生学习和生活紧密联系的话题和情景,诸如学校概况、购物、打电话、看病、问路、图书馆、运动会、旅游、个人信息等方面,以及与一些“时事热点”相关的话题,如:环境保护、人口问题、中国加入WTO、计算机信息与网络化、2008北京奥运会、神舟七号等都将成为中考英语书面表达题关注的“焦点”,也必会成为中考中的“亮丽风景”。& 【考点诠释】(一)看图填词  1、仔细审图,理解题意。   在填词之前,应仔细看图,对每幅图中出现的每个环节认真研读,把握图中所显示的内涵,然后要认真跳读与图相配的短文,理解其中的文章大意,弄清图画中的人物、时间、地点、事件、内容、过程、结果等。明确图中的这些图示语言之后,学生可从中获取到短文的主要内容,为顺利做好题夯实基础。  2、通读全文,了解大意。   在弄清图意之后,应将全文快速浏览一遍,以便于进一步明确全文大意,形成整体印象。同时,将原来得到的图示信息结合全文,予以呈现,有助于提高填词效率。  3、确定词语,合乎逻辑。   根据获取到的图示语言和全文所掌握的信息,图文对应,将图和短文有机地融会贯通起来,从而确定所填的词汇。在填词过程中,要瞻前顾后,因有的属于时态范畴;有的属于语态范畴;有的属于惯用法;有的属于固定句型。学生在填写过程中,所填的词汇既要符合本句的含义,又要保证句式结构的正确;既要使句子的文字通顺,又要确保句子的语义符合逻辑。  4、图文对照,复核校对。 完成填词后,应对照图将全文细读一遍,看是否符合图意,单词拼写是否正确,是否有时态、语态、惯用法以及词语选用上的错误,以确保答案的正确性。[长春]今天是苔丝的生日。看看照片,就知道她又多么高兴!请完成下面苔丝的日记,每空一词。&&& June 15th&&& It was a great birthday!& All my friends came and we&&&&& had a&& 1&&& .I got a nice and big&& 2&&& and many other& beautiful &&&&presents&& 3&&& my friends.We&& 4&&& games and laughed together.&&&I felt very&&& 5&& today!1.答案:party/dinner/meal/get-together解析:由简介及图片可知“我所有的朋友都来了,我们举行了一个____”,可以是“聚会”,也可以是“聚餐”,故以上答案均可。2.答案:cake解析:由图片可以看出她收到了一个大“蛋糕”,故填cake。3.答案:from解析:表达“我朋友送的”,即“来自朋友的”,故填介词from。4.答案:played/enjoyed解析:句意为“我们一起做游戏,欢笑”。表达“做游戏”,用played,也可以用enjoyed表示“享受游戏的乐趣"。5.答案:happy/excited/glad/pleased/good/delighted解析:feel后接形容词,只要表示“高兴的”词即可。&[黄冈]看图写句根据图画及相关提示,写出符合图意的句子。&1.答案:Kids often go hiking on weekends./They're going hiking to spend their holidays.解析:由图看出:孩子们去爬山/远足。2.答案:The girl is dancing to cheer up the sick(old) people(in the hospital/in the Old People's Home).解析:从图上可以看出:这个女孩在为两个老人跳舞来鼓舞他们。3.答案:The family are discussing what they will do for a vacation‘(where they will go on vacation)together.解析:从图上可以看出:一家人正在讨论假期一起去干什么。[吉林]&&& 昨天早晨Emma在上学的路上捡到一个新背包,里面有身份证、照相机和钱包。根据提示,请你帮她完成下面的失物招领启事。每空一词。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Found& Yesterday morning I found,a(1)______.Backpack on my way to schoo1.There is an ID card,a (2)_______and a purse in it.The person who lost it should come to No.9 Middle School to get it (3)______.I'm(4)_______ Class 1,Grade 9.If you can't find my school,please(5)_________me at .&&& Emma1.答案:new 解析:在失物招领启事的简介中我们可以获取信息:“一个新书包”。故填new。2.答案:camera解析:在失物招领启事的简介中我们可以获取信息:“身份证、照相机和钱包”。故填camera。3.答案:back解析:get…back意为“取回……”。句意为“失主请到第九中学来把它取回”。4.答案:in解析:“在九年级一班”应用介词in。5.答案:call解析:call sb.意为“给某人打电话”。后面有电话号码,故用call。(二)看图作文   看图作文不同于看图填词,它要求根据图呈现的内容与所给的汉语提示或英语提示相结合来表达其内在涵义,描述图画或图表的内容,使短文达意、正确、连贯。   1、理解图意,确立情景。   首先,应将所给的全部图画或图表连贯起来看,明确所给图画展示的是何种情景,诸如,商场购物、寻找失主、去某地参观旅游、介绍个人情况等,然后再根据汉语或英语的提示,以此确立文章的情景和内容,为下一步书面表达提供前提条件。   2、明确时态,理顺思路。 对照图和提示的内容,确定短文大致需要何种时态,在此基础上,确定使用哪些词汇、句型、惯用法等等,这些都应围绕时态展开,以此来理顺一下写作时使用的语法和句法。这样,在头脑中才能形成脉络清晰、有条有序的写作思路,将图与图之间的内在联系,运用一定的语言逻辑连接起来,把形象生动的图像语言转化为文字语言。 [淄博]请用一段连贯的文字,描述下面三幅图中所展示的内容,并根据生活常识,发挥想象力,续写第四幅图可能发生的事情。词数:80―100词。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& One possible version:One evening, when my mother was cooking in the kitchen, someone else called up. My mother hurried to the living room to answer the phone. She thought she would be back in a minute. Bu it was an important phone. They talked and talked and my mother completely forgot the cooking. When my mother returned to the \kitchen, what did she see? The food in the pan as burning! What could she do? She took a cover of the pan and covered the pan immediately. In a second, the fire was put out, but her food was burnt. What a pity! [咸宁]&&& &&& 下面四幅图描述了张明踢完足球回家,把自己准备喝的水递给来家中送报纸的邮递员。&&& 提示词:thermos(保温瓶),fan(扇子),postman(邮递员),thirsty,cooler,pass(give)&Zhang Ming is a football fan. After school__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________One possible version:Zhang Ming is a football fan.After school,he played football as usual.When he went home,he was so thirsty that he got a cup of tea from the thermos as soon as he came in.But it was toohot,so he used a fan to make it cooler. As he was ready to drink,a postman came.The sun wasshining and the postman felt hot.Zhang Ming went out with the cup and gave it to thepostman.The postman drank it and thanked Zhang Ming.Both of them felt happy and smiled.[福州]为了交流学习经验,提高学习效率,《新世纪英文报》正在举办以“How to be a good learner?”为题的征文比赛。请你踊跃投稿。内容提示:&要求:1.必须用上所有的内容提示,语句通顺,书写规范;2.词数80左右,已给出的句子不计人总词数。How to be a good learner?As a good learner,we should___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I hope all these will be helpful to us. As a good learner,we should have good habits and ways in learning. We need to get ready for our lessons before class and always listen carefully in class. After class,we must go over the lessons and finish our homework on time. It’s good to study in groups and help each other. As a student,working hard is important。but don’t forget to do sports and keep healthy. We should do more reading in our free time,If we have any problems. We’d better ask others flor help. I hope all these will be helpful to us. (三)提示作文(命题作文)   提示作文也称之为提供材料作文,这种题型在要求上与看图填词和看图作文有所不同。看图作文和看图填词都是通过对图片的观察来获取语言素材的。而提示作文则不同,它要求根据汉语意思和英语提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑的英语文段。这种提示已将所要叙述的事情列出,并且有的提示给出了英语词汇、句型,只是要求学生根据所给的提示,利用合理的想象,运用一定的语言逻辑,使用正确的语法和句法,将整篇的文字用英语表达出来,切记要点不能漏掉。   1、提示,理顺思路。   做书面表达题要认真仔细地阅读有关的提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,它包含哪些情景、内容和要求,要明确题目有哪些要点,且要点必须齐备。要考虑用哪种体裁,是记叙文、说明文、还是应用文;属于应用文中的书信、日记、通知、启事,还是便条。用哪一个人称来表述(如日记应选择第一人称),选择什么时态。这样,思路才能条理清晰。   2、紧扣要点,遣词造句。   依据试题的内容,列出要表达的要点,找出能体现要点的词、短语和句型,如果是应用文体,还应特别注意各种应用文的格式的恰当性。造句时应做到尽量使用考纲中 “四会”、“三会”要求的词汇,句子宜短不宜长,句型宜简不宜繁,也应适当插入一些类似宾语从句、状语从句、定语从句的复合句,以增强短文的逻辑性。尽可能学会套用现成的句式,拓宽遣词造句的思路,多运用一句多译,力求做到选用自己熟练掌握的句式组织语言。   3、谋篇润色,核对检查。   这是做此类书面表达题的第三步,基本完成短文后,应注意句与句之间、段与段之间的过渡,在需要的地方加上表示转折、因果、并列、比较、时间的过渡词或短语,如表示时间的有: next, then, later, at last;表示转折的有:but, yet, however;表示因果的有:so, since, because,使文章更加自然、流畅,必要时可分段,也会使文章增色不少。   检查是书面表达不可缺少的重要环节。它可以及时纠正错误,避免不必要的失分,通读几遍文章,看行文是否通顺,要点是否齐全,词数是否符合要求,体裁是否恰当,大小写、标点符号是否正确。[安徽]假如你叫李华,你的朋友田甜将去英国。请你将她的基本情况介绍给你英国的朋友Rita, 希望她们能成为朋友,并希望Rita 能够去机场接她。请根据以下要点给Rita写一封信。提示:1.& 介绍田甜的年龄、外貌、性格以及爱好。&&& &2. 田甜将去英国George Spencer School学习一年,并将乘飞机于8月1日下午4点到达伦敦希斯罗机场(Heathrow Airport)。注意:1. 词数80左右。&&2. 信的开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& June 26th, Dear Rita,&How is everything going? I’d like to introduce my best friend, Tian Tian, to you. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ __.&Will you please be kind enough to meet her at the airport? Many thanks.&Best wishes.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Li Hua &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& June 26th, One possible version:Dear Rita,&How is everything going? I’d like to introduce my best friend, Tian Tian, to you. She is 16 years old. She is a lovely girl with a round face and big eyes. She is very kind and easy to get along with. She likes reading and music, and she is especially good at playing the piano. Her favourite subjects are physics and chemistry.&Now she is going to George Spencer School in England to study for one year. I hope you can be good friends. She is arriving at Heathrow Airport at 4 pm on Aug. 1st.&Will you please be kind enough to meet her at the airport? Many thanks.&&Best wishes.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hua[江西]中学生学习时间长、压力大,专家建议学生每天课后应采取适当的方式放松自己。某英文报“学生习作”专栏正在就“学生适当的放松方式”这一话题进行征文。假设你是二十二中初三(3)班的班长,最近你对班上同学课后放松方式进行了调查。请根据表格提供的调查信息和要求写一篇短文向该报投稿。对& 象&二十二中初三(3)班人& 数&60人(男:31人;女:29人)常用放松方式&1.看电视(30人)2.玩电脑游戏(12人)3.听音乐(8人)4.进行体育锻炼(5人)5.没有时间放松(5人)你的观点&哪一种(些)放松方式是适当的?为什么?注意:1.短文包括对调查相关信息的介绍和你自己的观点;&&&&& 2.词数:80-100。题目和开头已为你写好,不记入总词数。The Poper Way(s) for Students to Relax& I am the monitor of Class3, Grade 3,No.22middle School. Recently I have made a survey of the students in my class on ways to relax after class.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________One Possible Version:&&&&&& The Proper Way(s) for students to Relax& I am the monitor of Class 3,Grade3,No.22Middle School. Recently I have made a survey of the students in my class on ways to relax after class.&&&&&& There are 60 students in my class(31 boys and 29 girls ).Different students have different ways to relax. Half of the students often watch TV.12students like to play computer games while 8 enjoy listening to music.5 students think doing sports is a good way and another five are busy to relax.&&&& (As& we study too long every day and suffer from too much pressure, every student should choose proper ways to relax. In my opinion, watching TV or playing computer games is not a proper way to help us relax.)I thing taking exercise is a proper way because it can rest our brains and eyes. Besides, It can help improve our health.(Therefore, I often Play ping pong after class. It’s really helpful to both my health and my study.)【能力过关】Passage 1[苏州]假设某英语杂志“奥运来了”栏目正在举办征文比赛。请你根据下面的“奥运会徽”和内容要点,用英语以“中国印一舞动的北京”为题写一篇短文,参加比赛。内容要点:1.会徽设计成中国印,名为“中国印一舞动的北京”;2.印中的“京”字代表北京。像个舞者,向世界展开双臂;3.印是红色的,下面写有“北京2008”,红色代表好运;4.“舞动的北京”使你想到……(考生自拟,至少一点)。注意:&&& 1.词数90左右。短文的标题和开头已为你写好,不计入总词数;&&& 2.短文须包括所有内容要点,不要逐词翻译,可适当发挥,使短文连贯、通顺;文中不得出现真实的人名、校名等相关信息。Chinese Seal―Dancing Beijing&&& The Olympic emblem(奥运会徽)for the 2008 Olympic Games was shown to the publicin Beijing,August 3,2003,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&Passage 2&[长沙]假如你叫吴闻,想应聘学校的学生导游,今年暑假陪同即将来校访问的美国朋友参观长沙.要求你用英语写一篇短文推荐自己.&&& 姓名&&&& 吴闻&& 班级&初三(5)班性格特征&大胆、开朗、随和爱好特长&看英文小说、打篮球、旅游、交友相关经历&年在全校英语竞赛中获第一名&&& .?联系方式&.Com要求:& 1 短文内容必须包括以上要点,语意连贯,句式规范,字迹工整;& 2. 文中不可用真实姓名,只能用所给姓名;& 3. 词数60-80;& 4. 开头已给出,不计入总词数;My name is Wu Wen ___________________________________________________Passage 3[天津四年制]日前,由教育部、国家体育总局、共青团中央联合举办了“全国亿万青少年学生阳光体育运动”启动仪式,其影响巨大,意义深远。你在本校参与了此项活动,请你根据表格中所给信息写一篇英语短文。内容&感想● 学校师生收看了启动仪式;&&& ● 开展了一小时的集体体育活动,如:跑步,做操,打篮球等&● 锻炼有利于强身健体; ● 运动使大脑休息,学习效果更好;● 每天锻炼一小时,幸福生活一辈子注意:1. 词数80~100个左右。2. 短文的开头已为你写好,不计入总词数。3. 短文须包括所有内容要点,但不要逐句翻译,可适当加入细节和适当发挥,使短文通顺、连贯。4. 文中不得使用真实姓名、校名。参考词汇:the launching ceremony 启动仪式;&&&&&&&&& build up one’s body strength 强身健体&&&&&&&&& more effective 效果更好“ Millions of young students nationwide sports sunshine ” launched on April 29 ,& . The teachers and students in our school were organized to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Passage 4[成都]假如你叫李平。最近,你就使用电子词典的问题调查了各方面的意见(见下表)。现在,请你根据表格中的信息用英语给某报社编辑写一封信。注意:1.& 信件须包括写信原由及表格所列内容;& 2.& 书信格式正确;& 3.& 书写整洁;& 4.& 词数在80个左右。生词提示:electronic adj.电子的&&& explanation(S)n.解释,说明发表意见者&对使用电子词典的不同意见同学&有用,方便,节省查阅时间家长&便于携带,多数家庭买得起英语教师&对单词的解释太简单,不该使用本人&会使我们变懒惰,不该使用Passage 5 [河北]由于父亲常年在外工作,李华一边上学一边照顾多病的母亲。昨天李华不慎摔伤了脚,医生建议他在家休息两周。请你根据以下提示,写一篇短文,谈谈如何帮助李华。(开头已给出)&&& 提示:& 1. Why will you help Li Hua?& 2. How can you help him with his lessons?& 3. What are you going to do to help him with the housework?&&& 要求:& 1. 短文须包括所有提示内容,可适当发挥。& 2. 文中不得出现真实的人名、地名和校名。& 3. 词数60―80。&&& Li Hua’s father works in another city, so Li Hua has to take care of his sick mother after school.Passage 6[沈阳] A) 下面是一则广告,请拟完草稿后,用口头形式通知全班同学。通知的开头已写好,续写即可。(词数30左右)ENGLISH EVENINGByStudents’ Union, Foreign Language School7p.m. Saturday, May 29,& Room 316 Meeting HallPROGRAMMESSongsDancesStoriesPlaysPlease go to Room 205 Office Building for tickets.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& May 25 Ladies and gentlemen,&& May I have your attention, please? There is going to be an English evening &B)& 假如你是China Daily 中学生版的记者,请根据下面材料写篇报道。背景:这所学校建于三年前,当时有数百名儿童因贫困而失学,后来人们为“希望工程 (Hope Project)”捐款200余万元,当地政府用这笔款项兴建了这所学校。现状: 教师60人,学生900人,教学楼内有18个教室,另有1,200平方米的操场,微机室,语音室,图书馆各一个。这所学校已远近闻名,学生们都很努力,因为是希望工程给了他们学习的机会。Passage 7&[山西] 紧张忙碌的初中生活即将结束,你一定想好好放松一下。你将怎样度过一个既充实又有意义的假期呢?请用英语写下来。要求:语言规范,字迹工整,意思完整。50-60个词。(满分9分)Passage 8 [武汉]请用英语表述以下内容。要点如下:本周六是王红的生日。许多同学将去她家参加生日聚会;王红爱好广泛,为人友善,经常帮父母做家务。一些同学打算向父母要钱,买礼物送给她。你对同学们花钱买礼物一事的看法及理由。要求:1、不要逐条翻译;  2、字数:60-80。______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Passage 9[重庆]随着阳光体育运动在全国的开展,‘‘每天锻炼一小时,健康工作50年,幸福生活一辈子。” 的理念深入人心,校园里出现了可喜的变化:运动时间延长了,运动项目增加了,学生体质增强了,校园生活丰富了。请以Sports in Our School为题给校刊写一篇报道。内容要点提示:&1. time for sports&2. kinds of sports&3. change of students’ health and study4. change of school life要求:1.80词左右,可适当发挥。2. 文中不能出现自己的姓名和所在学校的名称等相关信息。Sports in Our School___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Passage 10[威海]请仔细观察下图,根据图画内容,用第一人称写出一个完整的故事,词数不少于80。&Last& Sunday____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 【参考答案】Passage 1One possible version:Chinese Seal--Dancing Beijing&&&& The Olympic emblem(奥运会徽)for the 2008 Olympic Games was shown to the public in Beijing ,August 3,2003.The emblem,named “Chinese Seal--Dancing Beijing”,was designed as a Chinese seal with the words “Beijing 2008”written below.The Chinese word “Jing” meaning Beijing,appears on the seal.It looks like a lively dancer opening his arms to the world.The seal is red,an important colour for the Chinese people,and red also represents good luck.&&&&& I think ‘‘Dancing Beijing” will attract more and more people from around the world toBeijing and Beijing will open its arms to people from all over the world in 2008.Passage 2My name is Wu Wen.I’m in Class 5,Grade 3.I’m very brave,outgoing and easygoing.I like traveling and making friends a lot.My favorite sport is basketball and I am very good at it.I enjoy reading English novels well.In& I won the first prize in the school English competition.&&& I really want to be a student guide for the American friends.I'd like to show them around our school and visit Changsha.&&& My e-mall address is .com.Passage 3One possible version :“ Millions of young students nationwide sports sunshine ” launched on April 29 ,& . The teachers and students in our school were organized to watch the launching ceremony together first , and then we went to the playground to have one-hour sports activities , such as running , doing exercises and playing basketball . I felt very good after having some sports . I think it is a good way to build up our body strength . Sports can also let brains have a rest so that our study will be more effective . To do physical exercises and hour a day will make us happy a whole life , so I will keep on doing it . I hope more and more people will join us in sports activities .Passage 4One possible version:Dear Editor,& Recently I made a survey about the use of the electronic dictionary.My classmates think that the electronic dictionary is useful,convenient and it can help to save time looking up the words.The parents also think the electronic dictionary is easy to carry and most families can afford it.But my English teacher doesn’t’t think we should use it,because she/he thinks its explanations for the words are too simple.I suppose the electronic dictionary will make US lazy and we shouldn’t’t use it.Passage 5One possible version:Li Hua’s father works in another city, so Li hua has to take care of his sick mother after school. He hurt his foot yesterday. The doctor said he has to stay at home for two weeks. I will help him. I’ll go to Li Hua’s home to tell him the homework and what we learn in class. Explain the difficult points and answer his questions. I can also do some housework for him, such as do some cleaning house, washing some clothes and cooking. I hope he will get well soon. I ‘m sure Li Hua won’t fall behind.Passage 6One possible version:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ALadies and gentlemen,&& May I have your attention, please? There is going to be an English evening by Students’ Union in Room 316 Meeting Room at seven on Saturday, May 29. During the party, you will enjoy programmes, such as songs, dances, stories and plays. Anyone who wants to take part in it, please go to Room 205 Office Building for tickets. Thank you. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& BThe school was built three years ago. Before that hundreds of children couldn’t go to school because they were very poor. Later the local government was offered over two million yuan by people for “Hope Project”. Thus the school came into being.&&& Now there are sixty teachers and nine hundred pupils in this school. You can see the bright teaching-building with eighteen classrooms, a computer room, a sound lab and a library. In front of the building pupils can play on the playground with a size of 1,200 square meters &&& The school has been well-known in the nearby area. The students there Study very hard because they all know that it is “Hope Project” that has given Them the chance to go to school.Passage 7One possible versionAfter three year’s study, I feel very tired. This is a good chance to plan my summer holiday. First I want to travel to Beijing to relax myself. Beijing is the capital of our country. And there are many place of interest there. For example, the Palace Museum, the Summer Palace and so on. I have never been to the great wall before, so I’ll visit it first. Then I’d like to visit Tsinghua University because I want to study there some day .After that, I want to go over my lessons in order to make great progress. I believe my dream will come true.Passage 8One possible versionWang Hong is a friendly girl and has a lot of hobbies. She often helps her parents with the housework. It’s her birthday this Saturday. Many classmates will go to her home for her birthday. Some of them will ask their parents for some money to buy gifts. But I don’t think it’s a good idea, because that’ll cost our parents’ money. I’m going to make a birthday card for her by myself. I’m sure she’ll like it. Passage 9One possible version:&&& Sports in Our School&&& Sports in our school have changed a lot.Now we have more than three P.E. classes a week.and we have at least one hour to exercise every day.&&& Students get so excited at these changes.More and more students take an active part in the ball games,running,and jumping on the playground.Our school life is becoming more wonderful. Doing sports is a good way to relax and keep fit.What’s more? a healthy body can help us study better and live a happier life.Passage 10One possible version:&&&&& Last Sunday, I was at home. It was so hot that I was thirsty. I opened the fridge and got some juice. Then I went away to drink it. How cool it Was! I sat in the sofa and watched TV. A bike-riding match was on. It was really exciting. I sho Some time later, I felt thirsty again. I went to the fridge and found some water on the floor. Where was it from?I wondered. Suddenly I found the door of the fridge was open. I realized I forgot to close it last time. At once, I closed the door of the fridge first and began to clean the water on the floor. When I finished cleaning up the room, I was very tired. & & & &文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 fast learner 的文章

随机推荐