关于“祝贺朋友获得工学硕士 英文学位的英语感谢信”

用英文写一篇对朋友(同学)的感谢信,可从对你的帮助、学习等来说,不少于50、60词.注意,是英文版!
Dear my friend,It is great to have you in my life for helping me both in my study and in my personal affairs. I have to say thank you from the bottom of my mind. You were so nice to me and so helpful that I could not even overcome any of the difficulties that I have encountered without the assistance from you. Please accept my sincere appreciation for what you have done and I will definitely cherish the friendship we have.Wish you all the best.Regards,XXX
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码高职英语作文:一人给另一个人写信,祝贺他获得硕士学位(从朋友那里知道),佩服他学习努力,相信他能成...高职英语作文:一人给另一个人写信,祝贺他获得硕士学位(从朋友那里知道),佩服他学习努力,相信他能成为一个优秀的计算机工程师.
Dear Song Jiang:Last week I met Wu Song in Jinan and I heard some exciting news from him about you.
I am pleased to know that you have graduated from Shuihu University and achieved a master degree in computer engineering. Congratulations on your success. Now you will start your career as a computer engineer. I am not sure where you would like to work, still in the city of Liangshan or Kaifeng. Antway,
I hope everything will be going well for you. I wish you a great success in your work.your Lin Chong
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码以下试题来自:
问答题你是王刚(Wang Gang),写一封给朋友李明(Li Ming)的祝贺信,祝贺他获得复旦大学计算机科学硕士学位,并祝他今后在学习和研究方面取得成功。
[参考范文]
Dear Li Ming,
I am delighted to learn that you have received your Master& s degre......
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
1.填空题 A2.填空题 C3.填空题 F4.填空题 A5.填空题 A
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷

我要回帖

更多关于 工学硕士 英文 的文章

随机推荐