LILU的 I know isspare your timee 帮忙写下英文歌词地址

我心永恒英文歌词_百度知道
我心永恒英文歌词
Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On(我心永恒)专辑:我心永恒电影《泰坦尼号Titanic》主题曲歌词制作:LeechsonEvery night in my dreamsI see you,I feel youThat is how I know you go onFar across the distanceAnd spaces between usYou have come to show you go onNear...far...Wherever you areI believeThat the heart does go onOnce more you open the doorAnd you're here in my heartAnd my heart will go on and onLove can touch us one timeAnd last for a lifetimeAnd never let go till we're oneLove was when I loved youOne true time I hold toIn my life we'll always go onYou're hereThere's nothing I fearAnd I knowThat my heart will go onWe'll stay forever this wayYou are safe in my heartAnd my heart will go on and on
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
ll stay forever this way 这里会是你安全的港湾 You are safe in my heart 我心永恒, 因此而确信你仍然在守候 That is how I know you go on 穿越那久远的时空距离 Far across the distance 你轻轻地回到我的身边 And spaces between us 告诉我, wherever you are 我从未怀疑过心的执著 I believe that the heart does go on 当你再一次推开那扇门 Once more you open the door 清晰地伫立在我的心中 And you&#39, wherever you are 我从未怀疑过心的执著 I believe that the heart does go on 当你再一次推开那扇门 Once more you open the door 清晰地伫立在我的心中 And you're here in my heart 我心永恒,从此不再孤单 In my life we&#39, far, 我深知我的心不会退缩 And I know that my heart will go on 我们将永远地相依相守 We'll always go on 无论远近亦或身处何方 Ns nothing I fear, there&#39,你仍然痴心如昨 You have come to show you go on 无论远近亦或身处何方 Near, Ire here,我心永恒 And my heart will go on and on 真正的爱情永远不会褪色 There is some love that will not go away 你在身边让我无所畏惧 You're here in my heart 我心永恒,我心永恒 And my heart will go on and on 爱曾经在刹那间被点燃 Love can touch us one time 并且延续了一生的传说 And last for a lifetime 直到我们紧紧地融为一体 And never let go till we're one 爱曾经是我心中的浪花 Love was when I loved you 我握住了它涌起的瞬间 One true time I hold to 我的生命, far,触摸你 I see you我心永恒 My Heart Will Go On 每一个寂静夜晚的梦里 Every night in my dreams 我都能看见你
提问者评价
谢谢您了,很细心的打出了中英文,总之,谢了
其他11条回答
歌手:Celine Dion
电影《泰坦尼号Titanic》主题曲
Every night in my dreams
I see you,I feel you
That is how I know you go on
Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on
Near...far...
Wherever you are
That the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're one
Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always go on
You're here
There's nothing I fear
And I know
That my heart will go on
Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on.
Far across the distance
and spaces between us
You have come to show you go on.
Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more, you opened the door
And you're here in my heart,
and my heart will go on and on.
and last for a lifetime
And never let go till we've gone.
Love was when I loved you,
one true time to hold on to
In my life we'll always go on.
You're here, there's nothing I fear
And I know that my heart will go on.
We'll stay, forever this way
You are safe in my heart
电影《泰坦尼号Titanic》主题曲
Every night in my dreams
I see you,I feel you
Far across the distance
And spaces between us
Near...far...
Wherever you are
And last for a lifetime
One true time I hold to
You're here
There's nothing I fear
And I know
That my heart will go on
My Heart Will Go On(我心永恒) 打印此页
电影《泰坦尼号Titanic》主题曲
Every night in my dreams
I see you,I feel you
Far across the distance
And spaces between us
Near...far...
Wherever you are
And last for a lifetime
One true time I hold to
You're here
There's nothing I fe...
My Heart Will Go On
专辑:Grammy1999
(from Titanic)
Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
Far across the distance
and spaces between us
and last for a lifetime
Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
Far across the distance
and spaces between us
and last for a lifetime
You are safe in my heart
/m?f=ms&tn=baidump3lyric&ct=&lf=2&rn=10&word=my+heart+will+go+on&lm=-1
(from Titanic)
Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
Far across the distance
and spaces between us
and last for a lifetime
In my l...
My Heart Will Go On
(from Titanic)
Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
Far across the distance
and spaces between us
and last for a lifetime
And I know ...
Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
Far across the distance
and spaces between us
and last for a lifetime
You are safe in my heart
Every night in my dreamsI see you,I feel youThat is how I know you go onFar across the distanceAnd spaces between usYou have come to show you go onNear...far...Wherever you areI believeThat the heart does go onOnce more you open the doorAnd you're here in my heartAnd my heart will go on and onLove can touch us one timeAnd last for a lifetimeAnd never let go till we're oneLove was when I loved youOne true time I hold toIn my life we'll always go onYou're hereThere's nothing I fearAnd I knowThat my heart will go onWe'll stay forever this wayYou are safe in my heartAnd my heart will go on and on
我心永恒 My Heart Will Go On
每一个寂静夜晚的梦里 Every night in my dreams
我都能看见你,触摸你 I see you, I feel you,
因此而确信你仍然在守候 That is how I know you go on
穿越那久远的时空距离 Far across the distance
你轻轻地回到我的身边 And spaces between us
告诉我,你仍然痴心如昨 You have come to show you go on
无论远近亦或身处何方 Near, far, wherever you are
我从未怀疑过心的执著 I believe that the heart does go on
当你再一次推开那扇门 Once more you open the door
清晰地伫立在我的心中 And you're here in my heart
我心永恒,我心永恒 And my heart will go on and on
爱曾经在刹那间被点燃 Love can touch us one time
并且延续了一生的传说 And l...
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁BABY I LOVE YOU的英文歌词 女唱,求完整歌词_百度知道
BABY I LOVE YOU的英文歌词 女唱,求完整歌词
《Baby I Love U》歌手:Che‘Nelle所属专辑:《Baby I Love U》发行时间:歌词对照:Baby I love U 宝贝我爱你 I love U 我爱你 I love U 我爱你 I have found the only one 你是我所追寻的那个唯一 Only one 那个唯一 That is meant for me 那个我命中注定中的唯一 U're always on my mind 你永远在我心中 I'll go through whatever 我将为此不顾一切 Me and U will ride into eternity 你和我将驶入永恒 Baby we can go places 宝贝 我们能抵达一切地方 Maybe a trip around the world 或者一场环球旅行 As U and I look up into the clouds 当你和我一起看天空的云彩 I keep tellin' myself 我一直告诉我自己 I gotta tell him how I feel inside 我一定要告诉你我的内心感受 I guess I la-la but I keep holdin' back 我猜我,啦,啦,一直在胆怯 Cos I don't wanna scare U away 因为我不想把你吓跑 Yeah it's just me, so frustrated 是的 这就是我,如此挫败 I wish I'd say it naturally 我希望我能将它自然的说出口 My heart is racing 我的心跳在加速 Cos boy I want U constantly 因为,男孩,我一直坚定的想要得到你 Me and U and now chemistry 你和我和此刻的化学作用 It's so amazing that I want it more 如此神奇,我想要更多这样的神奇 But I can't help bout think that U have some1 else 但是,我无法自制的想,你或许已经有了别人在身边 Don't wanna pay my mind attention this way 别想这样吸引我的心的注意力 I try to block it out 我会试着阻止它 All this time with you 和你在一起的这时间 I can't believe I have a doubt 我无法相信我还有质疑 I'm so crazy but U could save me 我已经那么疯掉,而你却能拯救我 Baby, please let me know U're in love with me 宝贝,请让我知道你也在爱着我 (Baby I donno why) 宝贝,我不知道为什么 I'm telling stories in my head 我在自己的脑袋中讲故事 Now I can't sleep at night 现在到了夜晚我无法入睡 (And baby U donno why) 宝贝,你不知道为什么 Leavin' me tonight 今夜就离开我 It just don't feel right 我只是觉得不对劲 But I can't wait til I'll be seeing U here again 但是我又迫不及待直到在这再次见到你 I'm tryin to break my insecurities so I can explain 我在试着打开心防,让我能解释 Everything I wanna say that I kept inside 一切我想说的话,我都将他们存在心里 Baby I love U 宝贝我爱你 I love U 我爱你 I love U 我爱你 I have found the only one 你是我所追寻的那个唯一 Only one 那个唯一 That is meant for me 那个我命中注定中的唯一 U're always on my mind 你永远在我心中 I'll go through whatever 我将为此不顾一切 Me and U will ride into eternity 你和我将驶入永恒 Baby I love U 宝贝我爱你 I love U 我爱你 I love U 我爱你 I swear U're the only one 我发誓你是我的那个唯一 Only one 那个唯一 Nothing's gonna change 没有什么可以改变 I'm always by Ur side 我将永远在你身边 This is forever 这就是永远 Like the stars my love will shine next to Ur heart 像那些星星,我的爱,将永远闪耀在你心间 What's all around me baby I don't care 我不在乎我身边有什么 Ur face is all I see when U're not here 当你不在时,我看到的都是你 And I'm so surprised though I get carried away 尽管我得意忘形,我还是很惊讶 I could lose a day 我可以丢掉一天 From thinkin U might not feel the same 只因一直在想你是否也在有同样的感觉 But let me just say 但是请让我说 I gotta turn it up 我要将它开启 Cos it don't matter 因为没有关系 Baby it's time I trust what I feel 宝贝,是时间相信我的感觉 And I need Ur love to follow me 我需要你的爱跟随我身边 Cos now U know that u're my world 因为现在,你知道,你是我的世界 My everything, everything 我的一切,我的一切 Now baby when I sleep at night 宝贝,到了夜晚我无法入睡 I close my eyes and smile 我合上双眼又笑了起来 And when I'm kissing U 当我亲吻你的时候 I feel my body light up inside 我感觉身体里被照亮 I hope U never ever think bout lettin me go 我相信你绝不绝不想让我离开 If I don't have U baby 如果不能拥有你,宝贝 I would rather be on my own 我宁愿一个人生活 What we have is so untouchable 我们所有的一切是如此无法触及 Unbreakable and we will go on and on 坚不可摧,而我们将一直持续,永不停止 Baby I love U 宝贝我爱你 I love U 我爱你 I love U 我爱你 I have found the only one 你是我所追寻的那个唯一 Only one 唯一一个 That is meant for me 那个我命中注定中的唯一 U're always on my mind 你永远在我心中 I'll go through whatever 我将为此不顾一切 Me and U will ride into eternity 你和我将驶入永恒 Baby I love U 宝贝我爱你 I love U 我爱你 I love U 我爱你 I swear U're the only one 我发誓你是唯一 Only one 唯一 Nothing's gonna change 没有什么可以改变 I'm always by Ur side 我将永远在你身边 This is forever 这就是永远 Like the stars my love will shine next to Ur heart 像那些星星,我的爱,将永远闪耀在你心间 We will light a fire if we're in the dark 若我们在黑暗中,我将为你点起火焰 And I'll be a fighter if we're apart 若要我们分离,我为你成为斗士 We can't tell what's comin' but I'm not worried 我们不能说,有什么将会来临 但是我不担心 Cos I believe in us in love 因为我相信我们如此相爱 Baby I love U 宝贝我爱你 I love U 我爱你 I love U 我爱你 I have found the only one 你就是那个我所追寻的唯一 Only one 唯一 That is meant for me 那个我命中注定的唯一 U're always on my mind 你永远在我心中 I'll go through whatever 而我将为此不顾一切 Me and U will ride into eternity 你和我将驶入永恒 Baby I love U 宝贝我爱你 I love U 我爱你 I love U 我爱你 I swear U're the only one 我发誓你是那个唯一 Only one 唯一 Nothing's gonna change 没有什么可以改变 I'm always by Ur side 我将永远在你身边 This is forever 这就是永远 Like the stars my love will shine next to Ur heart 像那些星星,我的爱,将永远闪耀在你心间
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
s saying 我不能在这样下去了,我想你知道 他们是真实的i need to let you know我需要令你知道i wanna say i love you
i wana hold you tight我想说 我爱你;s something i can&#39,因为我很害怕我就陷下去bu now I know that i&#39,宝贝;s something i can&#39,宝贝;t going out不说出来的话,我不能否认so here i go baby i loye you所以;t ever let me go永远不让我离开你i wanna say i love you
i wana hold you tight我想说 我爱你,我不能否认so here i go baby i loye you所以;ve been dying to say to you这里有3个字,我想停留在你的臂弯,我想停留在你的臂弯,and i want your lips on mine我想你轻轻的吻我i wanna say i love you but baby i&#39,and i want your lips on mine我想你轻轻的吻我i wanna say i love you but baby i't deny但是有些话我不能藏在心里;ve never said these words to anyone anyone at all这三字我不会对任何人说never got this close cuz i was always afraid i would fall我不敢接近你,如果要MP3 的话 请留邮箱吧here are three words that i&#39,我不能否认so here i go baby i loye you所以,宝贝;t hide it't deny但是有些话我不能藏在心里Tiffany 的 Baby I love u下面是我自己手打的歌词 还有自己翻译的;s something i can&#39,就像火一样在我心里燃烧there are three words and i want you know they are true这里有3个字,深呼吸,但亲爱的我很害怕my hands are shaking my heart is racing我的手在抖;s someting i can't contain what my heart&#39,我的心快速的跳动cuz it&#39.,我想停留在你的臂弯,到底有什么会让你恐惧i can&#39,当我掉下去的时候你会紧紧地抱住我don't hide it's someting i can'm terrified我想说
我爱你,and i want your lips on mine我想你轻轻的吻我i wanna say i love you but baby i't hide it&#39,但亲爱的我很害怕my hands are shaking my heart is racing我的手在抖,抱紧你i want your arms around me我想你抱紧我,但亲爱的我很害怕my hands are shaking my heart is racing我的手在抖,抱紧你i want your arms around me我想你抱紧我,我-爱-你take it in breathe the air what is there to really fear 对着天空.,我的心快速的跳动cuz it&#39,我的心快速的跳动cuz it'll fall right in to your arms不过现在我知道了;m terrified我想说
我爱你,我一直想告诉你burns in my heart like a fire that ain'm terrified我想说
我爱你,我-爱-你i&#39,抱紧你i want your arms around me我想你抱紧我;s someting i can't deny但是有些话我不能藏在心里,我的心对我说i got say it out loud我一定要大声的说出来i wanna say i love you
i wana hold you tight我想说 我爱你
其他1条回答
never be replaced——1st Ladi
Baby I love you and i'll never let you go
But if I have to boy I think that you should know
All the love we make can never be erase
And i promise you that you will never be replaced
Baby I love you and I'll never let you go
But if I have to boy I think that you should know
All the love we make can never be erase
And i promise you that you will never be replaced
I love you yes i do
I'll be with you as long as you want me too
Until the end of time
From the day I met you
I know we've be together
And now I know I wanna be with you forever
I wanna marry you and i wanna have your kids
您可能关注的推广
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁LILU的 I know is your time 帮忙写下英文歌词地址 http:///p/_百度知道
LILU的 I know is your time 帮忙写下英文歌词地址 http:///p/
提问者采纳
是我知道该你了(到你了之类) 但不是他想要的
他想要的是那首歌I know is your time的歌词建意自己上网找找 remix soun旦孩测绞爻悸诧溪超娄d很重很难就这样把lyric全都写出来
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌词的相关知识
其他3条回答
你不知道时间
我知道你的时间
咕噜咕噜 我的乖乖 听的有点乱 有难度
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求Hilary Duff-Someone's Watching Over Me的中文歌词英文歌词是:hilary duff - someone's watching over mealbum:hilary dufffound myself today,oh i found myself and ran awaysomething pulled me back,voice of reason i forgot i hadall i know is you're not here to say what you always used to saybut it's written in the sky tonightso i won't give up,no i won't break downsooner than it seems life turns aroundand i will be strong,even if it all goes wrongwhen i'm standing in the dark i'll still believesomeone's watching over meseen that red light,and it's shining on my destinyshining all the time,and i won't be afraidto follow everywhere it's taking meall i know is yesterday is gone,and right now i belongto this moment to my dreamsit doesn't matter what people sayand it doesn't matter how long it takesfor leaving yourself and you'll findand it only matters how true you arebe true to yourself and follow your heartthat i won't give up,no i won't break downthat someone's watching over,someone's watching oversomeone's watching over meyeah yeahoh oh someone's watching over me
Found myself today,oh I found myself and ran away终于找到自己,发现自己在逃避Something pulled me back,voice of reason I forgot I had某些事把我向后拉,忘记了原因All I know is you're not here to say what ...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码帮英文歌词翻译 YES I KNOW[ti:Yes I Know][ar:Kokia][al:][by:hark camus] [00:00.00]Yes I Know[00:05.00]作词/KOKIA 作曲/KOKIA 编曲/KOKIA[00:09.04]歌唱/KOKIA[00:14.41]Made by: Camus Hark[00:16.01][00:19.27]Yes I know.[00:21.76]Close relation of danger and fire.[00:27.99]Hopefully not, I am weaker than that fire.[00:35.74][00:45.52]Come and join us.[00:48.04]Let’s make our loop hand in hand.[00:54.38]It is contagious what we imagine and have fears.[01:01.50][01:01.98]Dazzling love, that's what I want.[01:06.39]Empty life, please someone save my soul.[01:12.99][01:20.58]Yes I know.[01:23.22]Close relation of danger and fire.[01:29.39]Hopefully not, I am weaker than that fire.[01:36.64][01:37.13]Dazzling love, that's what I want.[01:41.50]Empty life, please someone save my soul.[01:46.55][01:46.64]Wherever you are, I feel you are by my side.[01:55.51]Whoever you are, it is fate that we met.[02:05.64][02:13.28]Yes I could.[02:15.76]Jump over the burning fire.[02:21.98]Suddenly, something appears inside of my body.[02:29.13][02:29.73]Don’t be afraid to lose your way.[02:34.06](Only the) time will ease our pain or not.[02:39.14][02:39.26]Wherever you are, I feel you are by my side.[02:48.08]Whoever you are, it is fate that we met.[02:58.34][03:00.52]Don’t be afraid to lose your way.[03:04.69](Only the) time will ease our pain or not.[03:13.54]I can’t go back to who I was.[03:17.99]But, I don’t know why, but I go on ...... Go on...
科密系列827
是的,我知道。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 spare your time 的文章

随机推荐