― 震彻天山南北,唯有哈密之声!
哈密 FM103.5 AM1485三道岭 FM88.3伊吾 FM103.5
― 活力制造,蓝色频道
哈密 FM98.1三道岭 FM100.5
精彩电台推荐
在线听广播网―电台网址导航提供―广播在线收听包括:音乐电台,新闻广播,体育广播.相声广播,戏曲广播,乡村广播,交通广播,文艺广播,经济广播,旅游广播,生活广播
-感谢访问,欢迎您的收听!
在线听广播网Angus Steele
Love this station all the way on the opposite side of the world in the Caribbean in Pure Grenada, the Isle of Spice. Keep it up !!!!
Lush 99.5FM
Amazing! Thanks for tuning in! :)
Thomas Yeo
Just finished watching the show (The 5 Show). It was FANTASTIC, TOUCHING AND ENJOYABLE Can't wait for tomorrow's show Presenters did a great job Suggestion: get the studio audience to participate or comment live Keep it up
Catch the Best Moments of the 28th SEA Games with MediaCorp
The 28th SEA Games will be held in Singapore from June 5 to 16, 2015, featuring the finest athletes from 11 countries, competing in 36 sports, across 402 events. MediaCorp will provide the largest sporting event coverage ever undertaken of any event in the history of Singapore, as host broadcaster and media partner of the 28th SEA Games.Television viewers will enjoy the Games in HD quality on okto. Viewers on the move can catch even more sporting action via live feeds on Toggle. "Catch-up" videos will also be available on Toggle, while news platforms such as Channel NewsAsia, TODAY, radio stations and online avenues will provide extensive coverage including the latest scores, daily updates and background stories.
MediaCorp will provide the largest sporting event coverage ever undertaken of any event in the history of Singapore, as host broadcaster and media partner of the 28th SEA Games.
All seven MediaCorp TV channels are now available in Digital Broadcast (DVB-T2 format) with Channel 5, Channel 8, Suria and Vasantham broadcasting in HD with the rest to be upgraded to HD by 2016.
SG Care & Share Day 2015
SG50 Design-A-Tee Winner Announced
MediaCorp Wins at the 19th Asian Television Awards 2014
Just finished watching the show (The 5 Show).It was FANTASTIC, TOUCHING AND ENJOYABLECan't wait for tomorrow's showPresenters did a great jobSuggestion: get the studio audience to participate or comment liveKeep it up
NEWSFLASH! Channel 5 just won Terrestrial Channel of the Year at the Asian Television Awards!! Woohoo!! Thanks for all your support guys! Stay tuned for the all new Local Upsized Ch 5 in 2015!!
Congrats ! Keep up the good work !! =o&
Thank you for making Class 95FM your No. 1 English radio station for 19 years and for making us a big part of your lives!
You guys deserved it! You make my driving on the road so much more enjoyable! Cheers
Where is Three Wishes EP 19?
Hi Andy, Charles and Ryan, there has been a delay in the delivery of this episode and we are working to have it up by tonight! Thank you for your patience!
Hi Mediacorp, hope that the upcoming countdown party will celebrate both New Year 2015 and SG50, not just SG50 and neglected New Year 2015.
Hi Kate, rest assured that we will make the countdown show a memorable and entertaining event for all people to enjoy.
Hi , MediaCorp is there a part 2 for Three Wishes because it is so nice to watch ..
Hi, Thank you for supporting Three Wishes. There is currently no plans for a sequel for this. We do have lots of exciting dramas coming up in 2015. On Monday, don't forget to catch the blockbuster sequel The Journey: Tumultuous Times with huge cast including Romeo Tan and Jeanette Aw.
am I hearing you in Direct ?, right at this moment I?m starting to hear George Harrison?s "My Sweet Lord". It?s 6:32 pm here in Northern Mexico.
We played that at 830am here in Singapore!! Good morning / Good Evening!
I can't seem to be able to watch Suria shows on Xin MSN anymore. It says I can't watch it from my location (Australia). Is that so?
Dear all, we have rectified the issue and you should be able to watch the catchup for Suria if you clear your cache and try again. Pls do let us know if you encounter difficulties. Pls provide info such as device you are trying to watch on, location and programme. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
It's going to be another emotionally charged episode of Mata Mata tonight @8pm!!! Don't miss it. #matamatasg #mystorysg
I love this show so much :):):)
The new NEWS at 6.30pm are bad. Reporting news for the first 15mins and start talking nonsense. Why can't just report the news for 30mins just like before?
Hi Jasper, thank you for your feedback. Hello Singapore is a brand new programme format which integrates news and discussion. This format, presented in an interactive manner, allows greater opportunity to discuss spotlight topics which surround us. The hosts selected have a wealth of experience in hosting info and current affairs programmes, and we hope that viewers will lend their continuous support to our news & current affairs content on Channel 8!
Thank you MeClub for the complimentary pass to watch "Lupin the Third". Great movie! We enjoy it very much. It's great to be Friends of MeClub!
Hi Ai Ling, It is our pleasure. We are glad that you love it and thanks for sharing! :)
Celebrate the Extraordinary with MediaCorp at the 28th SEA Games
Asian Television Awards 2014 - Terrestrial Broadcaster of The Year

我要回帖

更多关于 芒果radio永州之声 的文章

随机推荐