he was angry birdsand sad angry为什么不改成angrily

阅读短文,回答问题。
Jack was standing on the steps of a house. He was playing. A postman came to him. He asked Jack, " Areyour parents in? " " Yes, my mother is cooking, my father is watching TV," answered Jack. The man began to ring the bell. He rang and rang, but there was no answer. At last, he turned back to Jack and said angrily (生气的), " You told (说) a lie (谎)." " No! what I said was right. But this is not my home." answered Jack.1. Where was Jack standing on?_______________________________________________2. Was Jack's father in?_______________________________________________3. What did the postman want to do?_______________________________________________4. Did Jack tell a lie?_______________________________________________5. Why did the postman get angry?_______________________________________________ - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:阅读短文,回答问题。
Jack was standing on the steps of a house. He was playing. A postman came to him. He asked Jack, " Areyour parents in? " " Yes, my mother is cooking, my father is watching TV," answered Jack. The man began to ring the bell. He rang and rang, but there was no answer. At last, he turned back to Jack and said angrily (生气的), " You told (说) a lie (谎)." " No! what I said was right. But this is not my home." answered Jack.1. Where was Jack standing on?_______________________________________________2. Was Jack's father in?_______________________________________________3. What did the postman want to do?_______________________________________________4. Did Jack tell a lie?_______________________________________________5. Why did the postman get angry?_______________________________________________阅读短文,回答问题。
Jack was standing on the steps of a house. He was playing. A postman came to him. He asked Jack, " Areyour parents in? " " Yes, my mother is cooking, my father is watching TV," answered Jack. The man began to ring the bell. He rang and rang, but there was no answer. At last, he turned back to Jack and said angrily (生气的), " You told (说) a lie (谎)." " No! what I said was right. But this is not my home." answered Jack.1. Where was Jack standing on?_______________________________________________2. Was Jack's father in?_______________________________________________3. What did the postman want to do?_______________________________________________4. Did Jack tell a lie?_______________________________________________5. Why did the postman get angry?_______________________________________________科目:难易度:最佳答案1. Jack was standing on the steps of a house.2. Yes, he was.3. The postman wanted to find the house's host.4. No, he didn't.5. Because the home isn't jack's home.答案不唯一解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
he was angry when he heard the news. he was angry ___the news.1
with hearing
in hearing
on hearing
for hearing
选择哪一个,及分别说出每个为什么对与错
he was angry on/upon hearing the news这个题考的是介词的用法,表示当……的时候可以用on 或者upon.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
比较少有这样说的
3on + v-ing 表时间的紧接关系【一。。。。就。。。。。】
【希望帮助到你,若有疑问,可以追问~~~祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*)】
扫描下载二维码A.He was very sad.B.He was very angry.C.He w_答案_百度高考
A.He was very sad.B.He was very angry.C.He was very nervous.D.He was very happy.
第-1小题正确答案及相关解析Laughter lines? Wrinkles actually make you look angry and sad | Daily Mail Online
Laughter lines? Wrinkles actually make you look angry and sad
Research found signs of ageing makes people think you are angry or sad when you are not U.S. study found stereotypes about older people may be to blame
01:04 GMT, 29 May 2013
08:54 GMT, 29 May 2013
Some call them laughter-lines, some may settle for the less than romantic sounding crow’s feet.But whatever you call them new research shows they don’t just make you look old, but wrinkles make you look angrier as well. Researchers found that signs of ageing like wrinkles around the eye and a furrowed brow can change the way people interpret your emotions to think that you are sad or angry even if you are not.
Signs of ageing can change the way people interpret your emotions to think you are sad or angry when you are not
The study found that stereotypes about older people could be to blame for the results, reinforced by TV shows such as One Foot in the Grave, featuring the grumpy — and wrinkly — pensioner Victor Meldrew.
RELATED ARTICLES
Share this article
The US researchers asked test participants to look at 64 faces and rate their emotional state.Despite all the faces being neutral, participants thought that the older looking people also looked less happy than the younger ones.To confirm their finding researchers did a follow-up study which had similar results. Participants were asked to look at images of people who had been trained to make clear expressions of sadness, happiness and anger.They then rated the sad expressions on the older faces as more intense than the younger ones.
Stereotypes about older people could be to blame for the results, reinforced by TV shows such as One Foot in the Grave, featuring Victor Meldrew
Researchers also found that there was no
link between the level of sadness or anger participants though older
adults experienced in real life and their ratings of the faces.Carlos Garrido,lead researcher at Penn State University, said that wrinkles in different places on the face caused emotions to be misread differently. Wrinkles at the side of the face may cause the mouth to droop, which could look sad whereas a wrinkled forehead could also make people think that somebody is frowning even when they do not believe they are making any expression.Mr Garrido suggested that this could affect how older patients are treated when they see their doctor, as GPs may mistakenly think they in more pain than they are. It may also affect how grumpy their families think they are as well.
Share or comment on this article
MOST READ NEWS
The comments below have not been moderated.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
DON'T MISS
MORE DON'T MISS
SHARE PICTURE
Copy link to paste in your messageAtlanta was a Greek princess. She was very beautiful and could run faster than
man in Greece. But she was not allowed to run in the Olympic Games. She was
angry that she said to her father she would not marry anyone who could not run faster than her. Her father said she must marry and asked her
she wanted to marry a king or prince. But Atlanta replied, “I will only be married to a man who can run faster than me. When a man says he wants to marry me, I will run
him. If he cannot run as fast as me, he
(kill). No one will be pardoned.”
Many kings and princes wanted to marry Atlanta but when they heard of her rules, some of them
(sad) went home. Other men stayed to run the race. There was a man called Hippomenes who was amazed when he heard of Atlanta’s rules. “Why are these men so
(fool)? Why will they let
be killed because they cannot run as fast as this princess?” Then when he saw Atlanta come out of her house
(run), Hippomenes changed his mind. “I
marry Atlanta — or die!” he said._听力&&&语音&&&直接引语与间接引语&&&派生法 - 看题库
Atlanta was a Greek princess. She was very beautiful and could run faster than&&& 31&&&&&&&&&& man in Greece. But she was not allowed to run in the Olympic Games. She was&&& 32&&&&&&&&&& angry that she said to her father she would not marry anyone who could not run faster than her. Her father said she must marry and asked her&& 33&&&&&&&&& she wanted to marry a king or prince. But Atlanta replied, “I will only be married to a man who can run faster than me. When a man says he wants to marry me, I will run& 34&&&&&&&&&& him. If he cannot run as fast as me, he&&&&&&&& 35&&&&&&&&& (kill). No one will be pardoned.”
Many kings and princes wanted to marry Atlanta but when they heard of her rules, some of them&&& 36&&&&&&& (sad) went home. Other men stayed to run the race. There was a man called Hippomenes who was amazed when he heard of Atlanta’s rules. “Why are these men so&& 37&&&&&&&& (fool)? Why will they let&&& 38&&&&&&& be killed because they cannot run as fast as this princess?” Then when he saw Atlanta come out of her house&& 39&&&&&&&& (run), Hippomenes changed his mind. “I&&&&&&&& 40&&&&&&&&&& marry Atlanta — or die!” he said.
&& 31. any& 32. so&&&& 33. if/whether&&&& 34. against& 35. will be killed&&&
36. sadly&&&&& 37. foolish&&&&&&& 38. themselves&&& 39. to run&&& 40. will

我要回帖

更多关于 angrily 的文章

随机推荐