请英语高手帮我翻译一下这句话用英语怎么说

大家能帮我翻译一下这句话吗?英语高手请进..._英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:852,375贴子:
大家能帮我翻译一下这句话吗?英语高手请进...收藏
as the joyous display of purple fingers in Iraq again attests,the national struggle for democracy is a moral good.
为什么获得好评的永远是别人的PPT?想让自己变成别人嘛!
as the joyous display of purple fingers in Iraq again attests,the national struggle for democracy is a moral good.如伊拉克人欢快的炫耀他们紫色的手指所证实的,他们国家的民主运动是件好事
像愉悦的展示的紫色手指在伊拉克姊妹篇,国家又追求民主是一个道德上的好。
伊拉克人的手指是紫色的?
不是的,他们选举时用紫色墨水标记候选人投票,所以投票后手指是紫色的,很多人很开心,很骄傲的向记者显示他们的紫色手指,表示他们投票了,所以说在伊拉克民主被认为是一件值得骄傲的好事(moral good)
you know so much !
and you can translate so well. Have you ever done sometranslation works before? or something like that?
Thank you. No, I haven't done much translation.
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或请英文高手帮忙翻译以下短句:本年剩余8.5天年假,请求将年假顺延至2011年,望您批复,这句话用英文怎么说_百度作业帮
请英文高手帮忙翻译以下短句:本年剩余8.5天年假,请求将年假顺延至2011年,望您批复,这句话用英文怎么说
请英文高手帮忙翻译以下短句:本年剩余8.5天年假,请求将年假顺延至2011年,望您批复,这句话用英文怎么说
I have 8 1/2 PTO days left for the year.I would like to carry this over to the year 2011.I'd really appreciate it if you could make this happy.这样说比较好
There remains eight and half days annual leave this year, please you postpone it to 2011.
Hope you can approve and reply !
我有8分半PTO天剩下一年了。我想把这个交给一年2011年。我非常感激如果你会做这种快乐。请英语高手帮我翻译一下这句话,不要在线翻译的,谢谢.真高兴看到你手术成功,而且又来到了北京。只是你真该早点告诉我你搬到了我家附近,我们可以早点开始一起喝酒和玩骰子。_百度作业帮
请英语高手帮我翻译一下这句话,不要在线翻译的,谢谢.真高兴看到你手术成功,而且又来到了北京。只是你真该早点告诉我你搬到了我家附近,我们可以早点开始一起喝酒和玩骰子。
请英语高手帮我翻译一下这句话,不要在线翻译的,谢谢.真高兴看到你手术成功,而且又来到了北京。只是你真该早点告诉我你搬到了我家附近,我们可以早点开始一起喝酒和玩骰子。
I'm very happy to know that you had a very successful operation, and you are here in Beijing now. You should have told me you moved around my house, we could've started drinking and playing dice together earlier.纯手打see 看到结果; 说话者显然知晓"手术成功"的消息, know比较合适.operation 泛指手术, 或者手术上的操作, surgery 有时候特指外科手术, 医院的外科手术室标的都是"surgery". otherwise 用在虚拟语气中是多此一举, 尤其是意思非常明确的时候. 英文不同于中文. 时态展现的语义是很重要的
I am really happy to see your surgery has been a success and you have come to Beijing again. But why don't you tell me earlier that you have moved near my house, otherwise we could have begun to drink or play dice together.请英语高手帮我翻译一下这句话_百度知道
请英语高手帮我翻译一下这句话
扯话题帮不了你的。你不用慌张,我没有逼你,你有足够的时间考虑清楚。
提问者采纳
Don't beat around the bush. It won't help you. Don't panic. We are not in a hurry. You have enough time to think about it clearly.这是在问话吧……因此我全部采用短句,两个地方进行了意译,让语句更简洁,流动的更顺,更符合语境。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他9条回答
The topic can not help you. You needn't panic, I won't force you, you have enough time to think clearly.
Missing the point isn't
helpful to you ,Don‘t worry ,I don’t enforce you ,you have enough time to make consideration。
Changing the subject won't help you! Take it easy. I'm not pushing you. You have more than enough time to think about it.
It's helpless to sidetrack me. Do not be nervous, I'm not pushing you. You get time to think about it.
Conversation dragged can not you .You need not flurried,i never force you ,you have enough time to think through.
Nobody can help you even you say god.You do not panic, I did not force you, you have enough time to think clearly.
changing the subject will do you no favor .don't be nervous. there is no rush. you've got enough time to think it over.
Off topic can not help you. You need not nervous, I do not force you, you have enough time to think.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手帮我翻译一下这句话_百度知道
请英语高手帮我翻译一下这句话
和你手牵手在街上走的那些时光是我最幸福的日子
提问者采纳
To feel your palm's temperature in that spacious street is the happiest time span of my life.在宽敞的大街上感觉你手掌的温度是我此生最幸福快乐一段时间。或 To be with you, with hand in hand in the street, is the most amazing days还有问题可以问我~~~
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他7条回答
Hand in hand with you in the street all the time that is my happiest day
Hand in hand with you,walking on the street is the best time in my life.
The happiest time that I have ever had is walking on the street and holding your hand.
those times walking with your hand in mine on the street are my happiest days.
Walking in the streets hand in hand with you is my appiest day.英语表达越简单越地道,前提是得符合原意
It is the happiest days when I hold your hand and walk on the street.
It's my sweetest memory with you hand in hand with me in the street.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 这句话用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐